"No Big Deal"

Story Info
It can happen to anyone, but best when its no big deal.
1.5k words
3.62
18k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a couple of years ago i had something happen that could have gone bad, but can happen to anyone. how it was handled is the most curious part of it.

my elderly mother in law had come to town to stay with my wife and I for a week, and while we had to still work normal schedules, we knew that our kids and the grandkids would stop by to get their visits in as well. On one of these days as I got home, my 36 yr old step daughter Erin and her 2 kids were sitting at the dining room table playing games with great grandma. They had just begun a game that takes about an hour to hour and a half, and my wife wouldn't be home for another couple hours as well, so I went in to change clothes, and then told them I would head up to my bonus room to finish emails and give them space. I noticed that Erin had on some tight little shorts and a tiny tank top that always reminded me that she looks just like my wife did when we first started dating 15 years back. At this point I should describe both. When I first started dating my wife, she was in her late 30's, had been previously married for 17 years, having had children early, and was living life to its fullest. She and her 20 year old daughter had from the neck down identical bodies which I had on multiple occasions mistaken at times (specifically in bathing suits). Both were very petite blondes with my wife being a small B cup and Erin perhaps a large A cup as really the only difference. Both have great asses, nicely shaped thighs, and all in all great figures, and similar haircuts. This many years later, Erin still has her same shape now being the age my wife was when we met.

I also noticed the grandkids had also brought their dog with them, and when they do that, they setup a baby gate to my upstairs bonus room to keep their dog from going up there.

Once I got through that obnoxious gate and then done with my emails, I pulled up some pics of my wife that I had taken way back then, some of them topless or nude, making even more mental comparisons to her then and her daughter now downstairs. I could hear them all laughing as they played their game, so I figured what the hell, and pulled out my Johnson for some relief while I recalled some of our fun times and these pics to remind me. I know I was enjoying myself immensely and could feel myself getting close when as I opened up my eyes a bit to again look at the latest picture on the screen, I noticed my step daughter standing at the top of the stairs watching my hand stroking. I about had a heart attack, but must not have hesitated, as she didn't look up at my face, but was watching intently. I quickly decided to see how this played out, after all, I was already caught so the damage was already done. I partially closed my eyes so I could watch her without her realizing it, and now with her attention my balls were boiling as I was stroking. I know I was as hard as I ever get, and they were full strokes up over the head and back down to the base, the tip all slippery from the fluids escaping even faster now. I could still hear the grandkids and my mother in law laughing downstairs, but she was watching as silent as she could, and now could even see her reaching down to rub herself, and for the first time looking up for a second to see if I was looking at her. I kept going and she quickly looked back down at the action. If I sped up a bit or slowed, her strokes would speed or slow to match my strokes.

I started shooting ropes, the first one almost reaching her some 10 or so feet away and I stood up stroking it and making the most of it, finally making it apparent I had opened my eyes and was staring back at her. I pretended shock as I was still stroking, and it took her several seconds to look up and notice me looking at her, probably about when I stopped stroking fully. the hand she was using to rub herself stopped then slowly came up to her mouth, and she suddenly said "oh, I came up to tell you we will be leaving shortly", and started to turn around. I don't know why, but I responded "sorry, I didn't know you had seen me, I apologize for that." she answered "its alright, it can happen to anyone" and she hurried down the stairs. this time as she opened the gate, it made all the noise it usually does when you try and open or close it. so now I started wondering how I might have missed that loud and annoying sound. I cleaned up, shut the computer down, and headed back downstairs. my mother in law was still playing the game with the grandkids, but almost done, Erin was getting their dog ready to go, and bagging things up from the kids. she made short eye contact with me, and then told the grandkids to "give grandpa a hug so we can go." they jumped up and hugged me, she stepped over for her usual hug but short armed it, making it even more awkward looking. She hugged my mother in law, and they headed out.

Now realizing that this will get back to my wife and she is about to start driving home, I decide to not try and defend this from behind, and I sent my wife a text to call me when she is headed home. My plan is to say what happened upfront so this can't get blown out of proportion. When she calls, I step outside the house and tell her I might have screwed up and filled her in, just the parts that I was caught, by whom and when she asked if I think her daughter actually saw something, I replied I didn't know, just that she seemed uncomfortable. I also had sent my step daughter a text "sorry again" to which she replied, "no big deal." My wife then called her daughter to try and calm the waters and get her take. Shortly after I got a call from my son in law, laughing and asking me how I got caught, and I told him I apparently didn't hear her fighting with that gate to come upstairs. He laughed again, and said she told him she felt guilty because she carefully climbed over the gate thinking I might be on the phone and didn't think to say anything as she came up the stairs. he said she made it sound like she had just come up the stairs and we saw each other right away, and while she knew what I was doing, didn't see anything. He was saying its all good, but I know from what I saw and how she acted, that wasn't the case at all.

once my wife is home she tells me that Erin told her the same thing she told her husband, but at least its all out in the open, and sometime later we can all laugh about it.

Now this is where it gets more curious.

that Saturday, my wife takes her mom out to a wine tasting and will be gone most of the day, we will have all the family over that night for a dinner. I stay home to get the lawn mowed and some other chores. once I am done, I jump in the shower to clean up and when I get out and dry off, I walked into the kitchen to grab some coffee, have not dressed yet, but I am the only one home for many hours still, so I am not worried about guests.. Just as I take a sip, in walks Erin, didn't knock, sees I am naked behind the kitchen counter, smiles, sets some dishes down at the table, saying they are coming back for dinner that night. Smiling even more like she is about to do sometime evil,, she comes around to my side of the kitchen counter past me, puts a dish in the fridge, swats my ass as she passes by, and tells me hopefully I can be more dressed later because the grandkids and my mother in law will be home then, laughs and heads back out the door. I was still standing there sipping coffee, except now i have a hardon I realize. Not sure when that happened.

its now been a couple of years, she acts like nothing ever occurred, she gets her regular hugs again now when they come by, doesn't seem phased by any of this, and at times when we are playing cards or something, some joke is made of the incident to one of us. She appears as if this is something that happens every day, always saying "No Big Deal."