No Blue Balls for Gus Gus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly saw Gus Gus smiling at her, which made her feel even better, knowing that her orgasm pleased him. Now she wanted to return the favor, still keeping all sexual contact within the game, since the game was working so well.

Molly licked her panting lips and said, "That magic fountain...was never found...in the Mystic Grotto before. Major synergy. Five stars." She gave a thumbs-up with her right hand.

As her breathing began to slow again, Molly became increasingly determined to pay him back for the amazing orgasm she had just felt.

"I hope this game is keeping your interest," Molly said, with a jesting tone of understatement.

"It's n-not b-boring," Gus Gus replied with a happy smirk on his face, his dick still bulging prominently in his pant leg.

Molly sat up and stared in his eyes while reaching for his belt buckle. Despite her two recent orgasms, her arousal level still remained strong.

"There's one more place the Pillar of Power might be found. Let's see if it's in here," Molly said as she unzipped Gus Gus's pants, looking forward to finally seeing his dick.

Molly pulled his pants and boxers down together, and his stiff cock sprang up, bumping her chin. "We found it!" she exclaimed, eyes flaring in sudden wonder as she looked at it. For the game, Molly had planned to look amazed when she saw it, but now she really was amazed. How could a dick look this magnificent and arousing? It was clearly a superb penis, but why?

"That's some Pillar of Power," Molly said in a reverent tone as she looked at it wondrously.

She could feel her mouth water, and her pussy juices continued trickling. She wanted so badly to touch and taste it. But all within the game.

Molly quickly helped Gus Gus finish pulling off his pants and boxers as he stood in front of her.

"The Pillar of Power must first receive the three touches of activation from the Pixie Yap," she said, touching her finger to her lower lip.

"The first touch of activation is the Touch of Greeting." Molly moved forward, grasped the base of his dick, planted a firm kiss on the head, and inhaled deeply through her nose. The cock fragrance and touch on her lips thrilled her. She continued to plant kisses around the head and shaft of his stiff cock for another half-minute.

As she withdrew her lips from the surface of his cock, Molly couldn't wait any longer to get a real taste of it. She quickly leaned forward and licked across the sensitive fold of skin underneath the head, then up to catch the precum leaking from the tip.

The brief sample spiked her lust higher, and she wanted to taste him fully.

"The second touch from the Pixie Yap is the Touch of Encouragement," Molly said. Her open lips touched his cock head and moved forward, taking it inside her mouth and continuing until her lips were halfway down the length of the cock, while applying strong suction and sliding her tongue.

Molly felt incredibly happy to be sucking his dick like this, gifting her "Pixie Yap" to his delicious penis, knowing that she herself was causing this powerful and pleasurable erection. She knew this would be the best day of Gus Gus's life.

At the same time Molly felt a sense of aroused victory, to finally have this dick firmly in her mouth. When she first saw his stiff dick she felt awed by it, but now, feeling it in her mouth, she felt elevated to its level and fully worthy of it.

Molly began to withdraw her mouth, sucking firmly as his cock slid across her tongue and swirling her tongue against the fold of skin beneath the head of his dick.

She pulled back until only the head remained in her mouth, then moved forward again, sucking while sliding her tongue. In and out she repeatedly sucked, savoring the distinctive taste of his cock, before withdrawing with a final swirl of her tongue around the head of his dick.

Molly would have loved to continue sucking his cock, but she wanted to keep the game moving, and didn't want him to cum just yet. She looked up at Gus Gus and smiled adorably, her blue eyes sparkling with arousal and desire.

"The third touch from the Pixie Yap is the Touch of Engulfment." Molly returned her mouth to the head of his dick, engulfing it further and further until her lips were all the way to the base, and her mouth had taken every inch of his stiff cock. Woo hoo!

Her hands were on his butt, pulling his cock deep inside her mouth and throat. Molly reversed and slowly sucked as she withdrew her mouth to the head, then moved forward again, deep throating him for seven slow successive pumps, fantasizing that she was sucking her movie idol's cock. She imagined her idol standing in front of a podium trying to give a big acceptance speech while she was on her knees inside the podium, deep throating him.

Molly then withdrew her mouth from Gus Gus' stiff cock, looked up into his eyes and said, "The Pillar of Power is now fully activated. To seal in the warmth of the Spheelys, we need to place the Pillar between them, like this."

Molly positioned his saliva-coated cock between her breasts, and pressed her breasts from the sides, squeezing his cock between them. She began sliding her breasts up and down his cock, rubbing it between them. Gus Gus soon began rocking his hips, further making contact between her tits and his cock.

"Good synergy," Molly said, as she mentally celebrated the capture of his dick with her tits. Gotcha now! His cock moved smoothly between her pillowy-yet-firm breasts, up and down.

Molly looked down at the head of his dick moving toward her face and then retreating. As Gus Gus pumped his cock between her breasts, the intensity of her own arousal continued to increase.

Tilting her head down she lapped quickly at the head as it repeatedly emerged from the tunnel between her breasts, slightly frustrated because each taste was so brief.

Molly continued to intermittently lap at the head of his cock as he kept tit-fucking her while she explained, "What we are doing now...is priming the Pillar of Power. When fully primed...the Pillar must...spray its sacred libation...onto the Spheelys. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes," Gus Gus replied. "I th-think it will spray s-soon."

He began tit-fucking her faster and Molly matched his increased speed as she continued sliding her tits up and down the sides of his cock.

"N-now!" Gus Gus cried, pulling back and spraying jets of sperm onto her breasts. Molly released her breasts and grabbed his cock, one hand aiming it at her breasts and pumping as his orgasm continued to warmly spatter her tits. Each spurt of his cock gave her a brief rush of joy and her eyes flared watching each jet leap from his cock to her breasts.

As Molly's hand milked his cock she could feel the spurts shooting through its length and onto her boobs. Seeing him cum made her overwhelmingly happy and even more aroused. She made him cum! Woo hoo! This jizz was her receipt, her badge of honor, her official proof of his orgasm. Now she was returning the favor.

Each subsequent spurt of cum decreased in volume until his orgasm finished. Her other hand then began smearing his jizz over the surface of her boobs, attempting to coat the entire surface of both breasts.

"Perfect libation," Molly said with aroused admiration as she looked at the still-stiff cock in her hand and the jizz on her tits.

Molly milked his cock upward toward the head of his dick once more, coaxing out another glob of semen. She rubbed it against one nipple, transferring the jizz to her boob.

Then she released his cock and continued smearing the spermy "libation" over both breasts. Gus Gus sat down on the couch beside her and slumped back, relaxed after shooting his load.

As Molly continued to rub his jizz into her boobs, she was surprised at how much she was enjoying this splooge. It didn't seem icky at all, instead it was arousing and fun.

After smearing her tits repeatedly with his cum, she finally stopped and said, "The Spheelys are totally sealed now. Any leftover libation must go to the Pixie Yap."

Molly began scooping her index finger around her breasts to scrape up the jizz, then licked her finger before scooping some more.

The taste excited her, as if it truly was a powerful libation boosting her sexual desire. She knew she'd have no problem getting him stiff again and continuing the game.

Molly also knew she was being way more forward with Gus Gus than she had been with any strange guy, but she simply didn't care because it felt so great and she was having so much fun. Plus she knew she was really doing a good deed by allowing this shy, stuttering dweeb to get his rocks off with her.

Now she pushed the remaining jizz toward a spot near the top of each breast. She tilted her head down and licked the jizz spot on each breast while she pushed her breasts upward.

Molly wanted to continue giving this geek a truly memorable experience. She knew it would mean fucking him within the game, and the idea didn't bother her at all. She wanted to feel that beautiful cock inside her, wanted her pussy to party with it.

As Molly released her boobs, Gus Gus asked, "Is the g-game over?"

"Not quite," Molly said, smiling slyly and licking her lips.

Molly added, "The Spheelys are now sealed at 100%, but the Pillar of Power needs to have its own enchantment restored. This can only be done by having it spray its next libation deep within the Mystic Grotto. Only then will the game end, and our team can declare victory."

Molly knew that everything up to now was just a warmup. Time to put Gus Gus on the bed and do some serious pounding.

"I think our game synergy will be stronger in the other room," Molly said, smiling as she rose from the couch and offering her hand to help him up. "Shall we try it?"

Gus Gus took her hand and rose from the couch. As he did so, Molly noticed another large drop of cum was about to drip from his semi-hard cock. She released his hand and dropped to her knees.

"First we must send the Pixie Yap to clean up the Pillar of Power," Molly said before sucking his dick into her mouth, cleaning him off thoroughly and swallowing his residual cum.

His cock still tasted great, so she paused and said, "We must make sure the Pillar is totally clean before it enters the Mystic Grotto," and resumed sucking and licking him for another full minute, returning his cock to full erection.

Molly then released him and stood up, taking his hand again and walking with him into the bedroom. She motioned for him to get on the bed, said, "Back in a flash," and walked into the bathroom.

Molly quickly wet-wiped her breasts and dried them. Checking her appearance in the mirror, she gave a wink and thumbs-up to her reflection, then gave her pussy a quick low-five and walked back into the bedroom. Gus Gus was resting on the bed, watching her walk confidently and quickly toward him, her breasts bouncing lightly with each step. "Now back to the game!" she loudly and happily announced.

Molly climbed on the bed, swung over his thighs and straddled them, then reached out for his cock and began casually twiddling it with her fingers, while she explained more of the game.

"In order to restore the enchantment of the Pillar of Power, we must place the Pillar deep within the Mystic Grotto. If the alignment is perfect, the Pillar will spray the libation, its enchantment will return, and we will have won the game. If the libation is not sprayed, we haven't aligned the Pillar perfectly and must keep reinserting the Pillar until perfect alignment occurs. Understand?"

"I th-think so," Gus Gus said, his cock fully erect in her playful hands. "How d-do we start?"

"All we gotta do is place the Pillar of Power at the entrance to the Mystic Grotto..." Molly raised herself up and nested his dick head snugly in the entrance of her cunt, "...then the Pillar will naturally enter the Grotto."

Trembling with aroused anticipation, Molly paused with his dick nested at her pussy entrance and added, "You previously found a magic fountain in the Grotto. For each additional magic fountain you find, we get an in-game bonus."

Molly slowly lowered herself onto his cock, her pussy clinging tightly and smoothly as his cock began to slide inside. She was astonished at how fantastic it felt, far beyond the pleasure she normally felt when a cock entered her. His cock pushed aside the walls of her cunt and edged its way forward into her pussy. She quietly gasped as his cock reached the halfway point.

As her fully receptive pussy continued to descend down his cock, she quivered and began to whimper softly, feeling every ridge of his amazing cock. She never knew a dick could produce such overwhelming sensations of pleasure.

Her eyes were closed as her cunt took more and more of his wonderful cock inside her moist and warm depths. She fantasized that she was slowly riding down the cock of her movie idol, and the fantasy boosted her arousal and pleasure.

Down and down her pussy descended until finally he was fully inside, her pussy lips touching the very base of his dick.

"You ok-k-kay?" Gus Gus asked.

Molly gasped suddenly, then contracted spasmodically and began cumming in the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt, after only a single descent of her pussy down his cock!

High-pitched squeals burst from her throat as spasm after spasm of pleasure shook her from head to toe, accompanied by her sudden squirting. Molly fell forward, mashing her tits against his chest as she continued to quake, his cock fully embedded inside her cunt, her pussy quivering snugly around his cock.

Gus Gus put his hands on Molly's back and held her steady against his chest, feeling every contraction of her body as she continued to spasm against him, her nipples pressing firmly into his chest. His cock remained fully inside her, as her body jolted against his.

When her contractions finally began to slow, he moved his hands to her butt cheeks and pulled her still further onto his stiff cock, causing another major contraction to wrack her body.

Eventually her orgasmic contractions ceased, a full minute after they had begun. Molly lay limply on top of him, panting rapidly. Gus Gus let her rest another half-minute, his cock still fully and stiffly embedded within her cunt.

Then Gus Gus pulled his own hips backwards while curving his hands further under her butt to lift her slightly, partially withdrawing his stiff cock from her clinging cunt. The sensations caused by his sliding cock sparked new pulses of arousal, reviving her sexual energy.

When he had withdrawn his cock to the entrance, Gus Gus reversed his motion and smoothly rammed inside again, sliding in all the way to her cervix.

His thrusts continued and soon increased to a steady pace. Molly began moving her hips and matching his thrusts, and she raised herself off his chest.

After fucking like this for a few minutes, Molly shifted to a squatting position. She began bouncing up and down on his cock, their pelvises bumping as she hit bottom. Each thrust stoked her arousal to a higher level. Again and again her slick, tight pussy rode all the way down, then climbed back up again.

"Our game synergy is incredible," Molly said. She knew she had never fully enjoyed sex before today, before encountering this incredible geek dick.

As they continued fucking, Molly closed her eyes and vividly imagined she was riding the dick of her movie idol. The fantasy boosted her arousal even more. Before today she only had a few sex fantasies about her movie idol, but the fantasies today were far more vivid and amazing.

After bouncing on his dick a few more times, she opened her eyes and swiveled into the reverse cowgirl position.

"We gotta keep changing the angle of insertion into the Mystic Grotto," she said over her shoulder, as she leaned forward and continued fucking him, giving him a clear view of his cock entering her pussy from behind. "Pillar of Power needs the perfect alignment," she added, pumping and rocking her hips.

With her eyes closed again Molly shifted her hip angle and began twerking with his cock inside her pussy. She fantasized that she was twerking on her movie idol's dick, and she wished it would go on forever and ever.

On and on she rapidly rode his cock as Gus Gus lay on his back, allowing her to fuck him exactly as she wished.

As Molly pumped her hips she knew her fantasy wasn't real, that she wasn't really fucking her movie idol. So what? It felt fantastic and she doubted whether her idol's real dick would feel half as good as she felt now, fantasizing while riding this nerd's dick.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and wanted to change position again, to keep advancing in the game.

His cock slid out as she suddenly rolled off him and crawled to the edge of the bed.

"Enter the Mystic Grotto from another angle," Molly panted as she flopped onto her back at the edge of the bed. "Stand by the bed."

Gus Gus scooted off the bed, standing close to her. She raised her legs over his shoulders.

"Now hurry and slide the Pillar back inside the Grotto," she said. "With synergy!"

"S-Synergy!" Gus Gus repeated, placing his rigid cock, still slick with her pussy juice, at the entrance to her cunt and entering her smoothly to the hilt.

"Oh yes, like that!" Molly exclaimed as she again felt his cock fully inside her. She wanted her clit rubbed at the same time and started to reach her hand down, but stopped. No, she wanted his touch instead, so she said, "Now, nudge the Nubbin Nonpareil!"

With his stiff cock fully inside her, he reached down and gave her clit a few light strokes.

"You ok-k-kay?" GusGus asked as he stroked her clit while continuing to fuck her.

Her eyes shot open and rolled upward as another squirting orgasm rocketed through her body. High-pitched animal sounds issued from her throat as her body shook with jolt after jolt of pleasure, emanating deep within her clitoral roots and rapidly pulsing throughout her entire body.

Gus Gus removed his hand from her clit and stood with his stiff cock all the way inside her as her orgasm continued and her new squirt juices dripped from his balls. He grasped her legs slung over his shoulders and held them tightly against his chest, steadying them as her full-body contractions continued to shake her. Then, before Molly had finished cumming, he withdrew to her cunt lips, plunged back inside, and continued rhythmically pumping while her orgasm continued.

He smoothly fucked her pussy as her legs remained over his shoulders with her eyes closed, while she fantasized about getting railed by her movie idol.

Gus Gus fucked into her again and again while her orgasming pussy quivered and rippled around his cock. She finally finished cumming but remained fully aroused as his cock repeatedly pistoned into her cunt. Her hips soon matched his pace again as they fucked on and on.

"Align!" Molly began repeatedly chanting, as if punctuating every alternate thrust of his dick into her pussy.

Gus Gus kept pumping away as she chanted, and he soon began chanting with her, pounding her pussy over and over as they chanted together: "Align! Align! Align!"

Their chanting soon trailed off but their fucking continued.

As her excitement rose steadily, Molly told him, "Enter the Grotto from another angle." He nodded and stepped back, pulling his glistening cock from her cunt. She scooted toward the center of the bed and rolled onto her hands and knees, ready for doggy style.

Molly grabbed a pillow and lowered her head to it, as Gus Gus got on the bed and knelt behind her ass. It was already wiggling in anticipation of feeling his cock in her pussy again.

With his hands on her hips, Gus Gus positioned his cock at her pussy entrance and pushed smoothly inside, pulling her ass fully against him, totally sheathing his cock in her cunt.