No Blue Balls for Gus Gus

Story Info
Computer repair dweeb plays good game with sorority babe.
12.6k words
4.69
52.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honkaboo
Honkaboo
21 Followers

Author's note: Everyone in this story is at least 18 years of age. This story includes mind control, attempted humor, in-game sex, no butt stuff, no verbal demeaning, no overt subservience, a nonaggressive hero, and a few story elements uncommon in erotica. Be responsible in the real world; this is just a fantasy.

* * * * *

Gus Gus, a gangly and awkward 18-year-old nerd wearing cargo pants and a t-shirt for "WooHoo Computer Repair" stood outside the apartment door. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and knocked. The door opened and an 18-year-old blonde, blue-eyed college girl stood before him. Her stunningly beautiful face, amazing body with naturally firm 36D breasts, and exceptional poise placed her totally out of his league. She wore designer jeans and a turtleneck with sorority letters on the collar.

He stuttered, "M-Molly? I'm Gus Gus. You c-called c-computer repair?"

Molly nodded, noticing the zit on his forehead and his too-protruding ears. "Computer's over there." She motioned toward the desk, and closed the door after he entered. She wanted her computer fixed quickly and this guy out of here.

Gus Gus walked over to the desk, took off his backpack and sat at the computer. "W-What happened?"

"I was saving a file this morning and the building power went off," said Molly. "When the power came back on, the computer was dead."

"I'll try b-booting from a th-thumb," Gus Gus stuttered. He inserted a USB drive, and started the reboot, as she stood behind him, watching.

"On the phone they said there was no charge for this service call. True deal?" Molly asked, as Gus Gus unzipped his backpack.

"No ch-charge for sorority m-members," Gus Gus answered. He removed an iPad from his backpack and tapped a few times.

Gus Gus turned halfway to Molly and said, "Here's a g-good c-cat video." He held the iPad toward her. The video showed a little kitten walking by a mirror and jumping straight up in the air when startled by its own reflection, then it tripped over its own feet as it tried to scamper away. The video repeated again in slow motion. There was a frame with shifting colors around the video border, flashing occasionally, and a strange muffled sound.

Molly's face broke into a big smile of endearing amusement as she watched the cute kitten video, then she laughed.

When the short video ended, Gus Gus put his iPad away as Molly said, "That was funny."

The thumb drive had booted, and Gus Gus said, "I'll use a utility app to f-fix the hard d-drive. Should t-take a few m-minutes."

The utility app began its repairs while he sat awkwardly waiting.

Molly's lips curved into an impish smile. She suddenly felt like flirting a little with him, just for shits and giggles.

Standing behind his chair, Molly placed her hand on his shoulder, and leaned forward until her cheek was a few inches from his as they both looked at the progress chart on the monitor. Then she pointed at it and asked softly, "What's it doing now?"

Gus Gus shifted uneasily in his chair and replied, "Running d-diagnostic r-routines and making r-repairs."

"Interesting," she lied, standing up behind him with her hands on both his shoulders. She enjoyed that little bit of flirting. Flirt some more? Sure, why not.

Dropping her hands from his shoulders, Molly moved to his left side, into his field of vision. On his left arm resting on the desk, he was wearing an Apple Watch on his wrist. She pointed her index finger toward the watch, then touched his arm a few inches from the watch and glided her finger toward it. "Is that an Apple Watch?" she asked, looking steadily at his face.

Gus Gus nodded and said, "Y-yes," but avoided more than a quick glance at her eyes as she continued to touch near his wrist.

"May I?" Molly asked, as she slid her right palm under his forearm, took his left hand in hers, and raised his arm a few inches off the desk, while bending over to look at the watch closer.

"Cool," Molly said, pretending to be interested in it.

Molly could feel herself getting into a sexy mood due to her flirting and the direct physical contact from her hands touching him.

As Molly held his arm and looked at the watch, she glanced at his face. Gus Gus seemed tense, stressed by her touch, with his mouth half open. Poor guy. How could she flirt with this dork without freaking him out?

Molly lowered his arm back to the desk and withdrew her hands. Gus Gus moved his arm away from her.

Her sexy mood continued and she felt herself starting to get a little physically aroused.

Trying to get him to relax, Molly leaned her face toward his slightly and asked, "Are you a student here?"

Gus Gus answered, "N-No. B-But sometimes I proctor t-tests for the Psych R-Research Lab." While he talked, Molly looked at him and smiled, but he mostly avoided her eyes.

Leaning toward his face a little more, Molly asked, "What kind of name is 'Gus Gus'?"

Gus Gus only glanced briefly at her as he looked at the computer screen and replied, "I was a fat k-kid. Other k-kids gave me that n-nickname. Cinderella m-mouse. The n-name stuck, even after I g-got thin."

The utility app finished its work, and Gus Gus seemed relieved. He quit the app and restarted the computer.

Molly was surprised at how turned on she was getting, just from interacting with this socially inept nerd. She could even feel her pussy moistening. Gus Gus was nothing like the guys she was usually attracted to, in looks or personality, yet here she was, getting a nice arousal buzz. But she wanted him to be having some fun too.

Molly also considered this a personal challenge for herself. Could she figure out a way to flirt with him without getting him stressed or annoyed?

Molly moved behind his chair again and asked, "Is it fixed?"

The login screen appeared, and he said, "L-Looks like it. L-Log in."

Gus Gus started to move out of her way, but Molly said, "Don't move," and she quickly leaned forward and reached toward the keyboard to log in as she stood behind his chair. The back of his head was pressed against her sweater-covered breasts and his head was boxed in by her arms as she reached the keyboard. Molly thought this was a great tease, and his head touching her sweater-covered breasts turned her on a little more.

Gus Gus clearly wanted not to be looking at the screen as Molly was about to type her password, but in order to look left or right he would be rubbing his head against her breasts. So as she began to type he tilted his head down and closed his eyes.

After Molly logged in, she left her hands on the keyboard a few seconds. His head remained bowed with eyes closed. So Molly straightened up and brought her hands back to his shoulders, only then did Gus Gus open his eyes.

"Looks good!" Molly said, looking at the back-to-normal computer screen and quickly patting his shoulders.

Gus Gus removed the thumb drive and inserted it into a backpack pocket, clearly preparing to leave. Molly wondered how she might keep him here a little longer.

Molly moved around by the computer screen, giving him her friendliest fake smile. "As long as you're here, is there anything else you think this needs? I should get everything taken care of while you're here," she said, trying a little word flirting, and feeling herself become a little more aroused as she said the words.

Again, Gus Gus did not fully meet her gaze, he only glanced shyly and briefly at her face as he mostly looked at the computer screen. He didn't seem to catch her double meaning.

He stuttered, "The c-computer c-could be optimized. That w-would make it run faster. B-But it would t-take about 90 minutes. I c-could start it and c-come back when it's d-done."

Molly's smile widened and became genuine. "Do it. But you don't have to leave. You can hang out here with me. I don't mind." With both hands she gave a slight downward tug to the bottom of her sweater, as if smoothing nonexistent wrinkles, the gesture making the fabric on her breasts move slightly and increasing her own arousal.

Gus Gus gave a "whatever" shrug and said, "I'll r-reboot to the th-thumb again, and b-begin optimizing."

Molly hoped he would stick around and give her time to flirt some more, since it was really turning her on so much. Her pussy juice had already started seeping onto her panty crotch.

Because he seemed so awkwardly shy, she felt really safe with him, and confident he wasn't going to "perv out" on her. Time to be a little more daring, but how? She could at least give him more to look at.

With a slight Terminator impression she said, "I'll be back," then walked past him, went into her bedroom and closed the door.

Inside the bedroom Molly quickly removed everything but her panties. How had her pussy gotten so wet this fast? She reached down inside her panties and thrust two fingers inside her cunt, surprised to find so much sticky wetness. Jeez Louise.

Her fingers felt so nice there. Molly closed her eyes and fingered herself rapidly for ten seconds, while her thumb bumped against her clit. God, that felt good. But she shouldn't do this now, not with that stuttering dweeb in the other room.

Molly brought her hand out and looked at her fingers, separating them and looking at the wet strands clinging between her two fingers, slick and sticky with pussy juice. She sniffed at her fingers, then her mouth curved into a mischievous smile.

Molly slipped into a tube top and miniskirt, then snaked her hand down inside her panties and stuck her fingers back inside her pussy, scooping out as much juice as she could in one scoop. Next she wiped the juice from her fingers onto the inside of her left wrist. Then she took a cologne bottle, misted a tiny amount into the air, quickly waved her right wrist once through the mist, and blew on her right wrist.

Molly walked back into the living room and over to the computer desk where Gus Gus was seated.

As he heard her approach, he said without turning, "Optimizing n-now."

"Cool. Which fragrance do you think is better?" Standing behind his chair again, Molly thrust her right wrist under his nose.

Gus Gus seemed startled, but obligingly took a whiff of her lightly-cologned right wrist, then she withdrew it and placed her pussy-juice-smeared left wrist under his nose. His eyes went wide as he sniffed at the cunt juice on her wrist, then sniffed it several more times.

"Which one smells best to you?" Molly asked innocently, attempting to mask her own strong arousal, thrilled she had gotten this shy nerd to smell her pussy juice. Lucky guy! She doubted if he'd ever smelled pussy juice as good as hers.

Gus Gus pointed to her left wrist. "T-that one." Excitement shot through her, as if she had just won a good prize.

"Thank you!" Molly said, bending down to quickly plant a kiss on his cheek as reward, but he ignored it. Then she asked, "What do you smell like?" and without waiting for an answer she nuzzled her nose into the side of his neck and sniffed deeply. She did it just to tease him, but his odor caused another spike in her arousal, and her pussy juice continued to seep into her panty crotch.

She drew back a little, blushing in aroused surprise and asked him, "What fragrance is that?"

"J-just me," Gus Gus nervously replied, still sitting with his back to her.

"Really?" Molly asked, leaning forward and sniffing the side of his neck again.

As her arousal continued to rise, she knew she would have to masturbate after this geek left, but she didn't want him to leave, and didn't really want to masturbate. She wanted something else, but what?

His awkward shyness challenged her, and her arousal kept increasing. How much more could she flirt without spooking him away?

"I need your help with something" Molly said.

Without waiting for a reply she took his left hand and pulled him up out of the chair, leading him a few paces from the computer, then turned to face him.

For the first time, Gus Gus saw what Molly was now wearing: her legs and shoulders bare, deep cleavage visible above the tube top, large breasts with stiff nipples poking the fabric. His eyes glanced from the cleavage to the nipples before nervously looking away from her.

Molly said, "I've been using a new moisturizer, but I can't really tell if it's any good. Does this feel smooth to you?"

Molly brought his palm to her face to touch her cheek, and began moving her head slightly, so his palm glided back and forth on her cheek while she smiled at him and looked deeply into his evading eyes. His hand on her cheek took her to a new level of arousal, as if the touch were more intimate.

Molly wondered what his dick looked like, smelled like, felt like, even tasted like. Of course she knew she was just curious, and wouldn't really do any of that stuff with someone she just met. But she was getting so turned on!

Gus Gus squirmed his hand away from Molly. "I b-better leave and come b-back after the c-computer is finished," said Gus Gus, slowly backing away.

Molly felt anxious. Shit, she scared him. Damn! Should she just let him go, and rub one out before he returned? No! She wanted more touches with him. Stay! How could she get him to stay and not be stressed out?

Molly felt herself strongly attracted to him, but he didn't seem to feel it and he was about to leave. Think fast!

Gus Gus picked up his backpack and started walking toward the door.

Molly saw a round plushie attached to the zipper on his backpack, and recognized the character from her childhood. "Is that a Spheely?" she asked, pointing at it but looking at him again and smiling.

"Y-yes," he replied, stopping and glancing back at her.

She looked at his backpack and saw it had some gaming patches. "Do you have a girlfriend?" Molly asked.

Gus Gus hesitated and replied, "N-No." He was turned away from her, and poised to leave.

"Are you gay?"

"N-no."

Molly took a step toward him, and with a concerned voice said, "Then what's wrong, Gus Gus? Was it something I said? Something I did? Please tell me."

Gus Gus turned to face Molly and looked at her uneasily. "You're j-just playing with me, t-teasing, making a j-joke to laugh about later. G-Girls like you d-don't hit on g-guys like me in r-real life."

Oh shit! "Girls like me? What kind of girl am I?" Molly asked.

"You know: b-beautiful, s-sexy, classy."

"Aww, thank you!" Molly gave him a big, bright smile. She wanted to hug him, but didn't dare, for fear he would resume his exit.

Gus Gus glanced defensively into her eyes, while Molly tried to mask her arousal and just be adorably charming. "Okay, true deal," she said. "Sure, I'm playing with you, teasing and flirting, but just 'cause I think it's fun." She smiled and gave a sideways hip bump into the air with hands raised. "But if what I've been doing is outside your comfort zone, then hey, no problem, we can do other stuff that'll be fun for both of us. And I'll prove it, if you just give me a chance."

Gus Gus made no reply, but his expression was doubtful.

Molly realized she was so turned on that she wouldn't even mind giving him a "handie", because now she really did want to see what his dick looked and felt like. Would his dick be as shy as he was? She almost laughed at the thought.

Suddenly an idea occurred to her out of the blue: make up a fantasy game!

"How about this," Molly said, making her voice sultry and mysterious. "We'll play a little game."

Gus Gus suddenly expressed curious interest. "A g-game? What g-game?"

Molly's mind was racing, trying to think up something, anything. "Let me remember how it goes," she stalled, lightly biting her lower lip. She could probably think better if her pussy wasn't drooling so much!

Molly soon replied, "This is a team game, and we have to work together in order to win. To prove to you that I'm not just being a prick tease, during the game if you do get a 'stiffy' I promise to take care of it before you leave."

She raised her right hand, as if swearing an oath, "No blue balls for Gus Gus," then she lowered her hand and continued. "And any time you don't like the game, just say 'stop' and we will quit. Game over, man. No hard feelings."

Molly put her right hand over her heart briefly, then reached out with her little finger curved toward him. "I pinkie swear," she mock-earnestly vowed, smiling adorably.

Gus Gus looked at her curved little finger in front of his chest, then again at her eyes. Her expression was friendly but her eyes were pleading.

Gus Gus slowly set his backpack down. He raised his hand to link his little finger with hers and echoed, "P-Pinkie swear." He still seemed nervous but also curious.

With their pinkies linked, Molly felt a surge of happiness, relief, hope, and a new spike of arousal. She muttered "Thank you!" as their pinkies separated and she gave him her biggest smile yet. She now had a second chance, if she could just channel everything through the game. Easy peasy!

"Before the gameplay starts, in order for us to become a team, we must first perform the three ritual kisses of teamship. It's required by the rules of the game," Molly said apologetically, as if it wasn't her idea.

She took her right hand in his, intertwined their fingers, and held their joined handclasp in front of her mouth. "First is the Kiss of Partnership." Molly softly kissed the back of his hand, then moved their handclasp close to his mouth and gave him a slight nod, indicating he should kiss the back of her hand." Gus Gus cautiously kissed it, watching her eyes, then they released the handclasp.

Molly shifted a little, feeling a nice shiver of arousal when his lips touched her hand. So far so good.

"The second kiss is the Kiss of Trust." Molly moved behind Gus Gus and slowly kissed the back of his neck twice, then sniffed deeply, inhaling more of his pheromones. This time she was ready for the arousing effect of his smell, but the effect seemed even stronger. Smelling his neck made her want to erotically rub herself against him. But no, she mustn't be hasty.

Molly quickly rubbed her left wrist against the back of her neck, then moved around in front of Gus Gus again. She turned her back toward him and lifted her blonde hair with one hand, pointing with her other hand to the back of her own neck. Gus Gus leaned forward and slowly kissed the back of her neck twice, also sniffing deeply before pulling back.

Feeling his lips on her neck sent an erotic tingle down her spine. Now if she could just keep edging the contact up, without him getting cold feet and running out the door. And anyway, didn't she owe him a super good kiss, to make up for stressing him out earlier?

She turned to face him again.

"The third kiss takes longer, it's called the Kiss of Reciprocation. This kiss will increase our synergy so our team is more effective during the game. True deal."

Molly took both his hands and placed them onto her butt cheeks, then put her own hands on his butt cheeks and pulled their pelvises together. Gus Gus returned the pressure, pulling her toward him, her tube topped breasts now touching his chest.

She felt a hungry anticipation as she leaned toward his mouth, eagerly pressed her lips to his, and closed her eyes. As their lips touched she felt a combination of arousal, relief and happiness. She had kissed him! Like the words on his t-shirt said: Woo hoo!

Molly began to fantasize that her favorite sexy movie actor was kissing her in a movie, with him playing the role of Gus Gus, and making out with her.

Her kiss began very gentle but soon became stronger, and his mouth timidly began to respond. She started sliding her tongue into his mouth.

His tongue responded cautiously, touching hers then quickly retreating. Becoming bolder, his tongue made longer contact, eventually venturing equally into her mouth.

Honkaboo
Honkaboo
21 Followers