No Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's for her to answer, not for me."

"She seems very close to Dr Shaw, they call each other a lot."

"Have you met Dr Shaw?"

"Yes, have you?"

"I have and she's gorgeous."

"I saw them kiss one day. It was by chance and a mistake, I wasn't snooping but the door wasn't properly closed. I'd say that they fancy each other."

"Not much point in denying it then, they're a couple and have been dating. Ellen is really nice and they look great together."

We chatted for another ten minutes and I detected something different in Hope but it was hard to put my finger on it.

After we'd finished playing I offered Hope a lift home. She was chatting away and I barely heard her. I desperately wanted to pull over and drag her to my arms. When I stopped she kissed my cheek and said, "Goodnight."

I watched her walk away, her skirt swinging over those gorgeous legs. My heart fluttered, I wanted to be there between them, holding her, kissing those lips. By the time I got home, I was a mess. I lay in bed thinking about her and touching myself. Something needs to happen, either I stop seeing her as a friend, tell her how I feel about her or get help, therapy, something. The truth was I'd not looked at anyone else since I'd walked into her office months ago and didn't want to. Why I was torturing myself, I had no idea.

Every night for the next few days I dreamt about her. This was insane but somehow I just couldn't stop being her friend, being close to her. Had something changed for her? I had no idea, but something kept nagging at me.

Changes

"I have something to ask you." I nodded and sat down. "Ellen and I ..."

"Is she moving in?"

"What do you think?"

"It's your home. I like her and you're good together. I'd welcome her, you know that. But, just how serious is it?"

"I love her, very much."

"I'm not blind Mum, I know that."

"I've never felt as connected to anyone. It feels so right."

"Good, when's this likely to happen?"

"Soon I think."

"I've got to go to Manchester for a week, in a couple of weeks. Why not do it when I'm away, it might make it easier, for both of you." Mum gave me a hug.

"Thanks love."

"I hope that she knows how lucky she is."

I dropped my bags in the hall and hung up my jacket. Ellen was in the kitchen and looked sheepish. "Hi."

"Hi yourself, you okay?"

"I was and now suddenly I'm not. I feel a little ..."

"Ellen, I knew that you'd be here when I got back. Mum loves you and I doubt if you'd be here if you didn't feel the same about her. It might be a bit odd for a while, for all of us, but I'm pleased that Mum's found someone and I really do like you. Can I get a hug?"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. I kissed her cheek. "There, it's official, we're family now. So Mum what's for dinner?"

"Mum?" The expression on her face was priceless. "Chicken salad, but she's going to be late."

"In that case, I'm going to empty my case and get my laundry going, you get the bottle and two glasses, let's sit and chat."

We spoke for about an hour and she told me much more about herself, her parents, long since gone and husband, divorced.

"I discovered that I was gay just over ten years ago. A drunken night out and I ended up in bed with another woman. What happened that night made me realise what had been wrong with me and what had probably ruined my marriage." She stopped, thinking.

"For two years I slept with a lot of people and it was great but it still wasn't right, no love. Then I met someone and it was magical but things didn't work and after two years we called it a day. She's since remarried, a guy!"

We both laughed. "Then I met your Mum and bang! I was worried about our differences but somehow it doesn't matter."

"It's funny, I look at you and see a beautiful woman, not your colour. I like to see the two of you together, you make a wonderful couple, you look perfect together."

"Thank you, what about you?"

"Always known that I was gay, never had any doubt, but I don't shout about it. Had several flings but still looking. No one around at the moment, no one available anyway."

"What does that mean? There is someone, married?"

"No, someone who is beautiful and makes me feel giddy just to think about her. But she's straight." I sat quietly. "Actually, it's mum's PA."

The look of shock on Ellen's face was immense. "Hope?"

I laughed, "Actually no hope!"

"She's a stunner and I can see why you fancy her."

"It's been months since I met her and I cannot shift her, or look at anyone else."

"Have you been out with her?"

"Yes a couple of times, because she has few friends here. I was being nice and torturing myself at the same time."

Valerie arrived in a rush. "Drink, I need a drink please."

Ellen went to get another glass and Mum dropped down next to me. "Hi, love, welcome home. A few changes here."

"So I see, you happy?"

"Head over heels. It's wonderful to wake up next to someone lovely each morning."

"Your Mum's right. It feels so good here. How do you really feel?"

"It's good, just may take a little time to adjust. I don't wander around naked very often but you'll get used to it."

"She doesn't wander around naked at all."

"Well, I can't now. I know Mum's gorgeous but if you saw me naked you'd switch rooms."

"Faith cut that out." Mum looked livid.

"Sorry, just having a little fun."

Mum had to go away for a couple of days and my plans had fallen through, but I had an idea. I dialled the number.

"Hello, Ellen Shaw."

"Hi, Ellen, it's Faith. I had dinner plans tonight and my friend has called off. Rather than cancel the reservation, I'd like to take you to dinner."

"Are you hoping I'll dump your mother?"

"No," I laughed, "No, honestly. I thought it might be nice for us to spend an evening together. But if it makes you uneasy I understand."

"Text me the details, I'll see you then and I'm already looking forward to it."

Ellen was waiting for me when I got there. I slid into the chair opposite her and she poured some wine that she'd already ordered.

"Thank you for that, you got here early."

"I managed to get away sharp and decided on some wine, it's been some day. So why did you really ask me on a date?"

I laughed. "It's not a date. I told you I was meeting an old university friend and she called off. There's nothing wrong with us having dinner together. Look I'm very happy about you and my Mum; she looks really happy and has an extra spring in her step. I really like you as well. I have no other motive than enjoying dinner with a friend."

The food was good but Ellen was great company and we laughed a lot. She told me stories about some of her patients and I gained an even greater respect for her work.

"So, any developments with Hope?"

"Still no hope. I really like spending time with her, she's nice and good company but the truth is I want to kiss her so badly. My dreams all feature her, I'm going nuts."

"Maybe you should tell her how you feel."

"Maybe?" But that was pointless and likely to be embarrassing.

Faith and Hope

Hope and I were having an early dinner, pasta and some Italian bread. Hope was smiling at me with a look in her eyes that I'd never seen before. 'Was she softening towards me?'

"Faith, do you fancy me?"

I nearly choked and looked at her in disbelief. "What brought that on?"

"Just answer the question."

"I've fancied you since the day you made me coffee. I think you're stunningly beautiful, nice, fun and I've dreamt about you a lot. But one problem you're straight. So why did you ask?"

"I can't get you out of my mind, not for months now. I think about you a lot, the truth is I fancy you and I can't reconcile that with being straight. I'm starting to doubt that, I have been for weeks now. I've done some really filthy things to you in my dreams, things I have no idea how to do. You're an animal in bed."

"Bloody hell, is there a chance we could see how this goes?" My hopes were rising rapidly.

"Actually ... is your mum out tonight?" I nodded.

"Could we try out some of those things we've been dreaming about?"

"What do you mean? You want to go to bed with me, tonight?" I was blown away by this.

"I'll get the bill, my treat tonight. You need to treat me to something else." The grin on her face was pure lust but it scared me. I needed to do this right or it could go to hell.

As I drove I wanted to say something but had no idea what, I kept turning to look at her. She was chewing her bottom lip, so cute.

I took her hand as we headed through the house and into my room. "Do you want anything and are you really sure about this?"

"I want you to kiss me, now, please."

I placed my hand behind her head and the other on her cheek as I drew her towards me. My eyes were wide open and so were hers. Our lips met and there was music playing. This was what I'd wanted for months, here it was and it was bedazzling, charming, wondrous. It felt so good, our lips danced across each other's and her tongue separated my lips a little. I struggled to breathe and pulled back just a shade. Her face fell forward onto my shoulder and I started to panic, something wrong I thought.

"That was dreamy, the best kiss ever, can we try it again?" My heart lifted so much I thought it might leap out of my chest.

Our lips met again and this time there was no hesitancy, it was assured and done with purpose. They seemed to fit together so well. Hope welcomed my tongue, she entered my lips and I felt her shudder and sigh. This time she pulled away.

"I wondered what this would be like and now I know. Now I need to be touched and I want you to touch me. Please understand that I need to see if I can do this, if I like it. I'm scared and so turned on right now, but be kind to me I have no idea what I'm doing or should be doing."

I put a finger on her lips and whispered. "I'll lead, I'll be gentle, no more words unless you need me to stop or slow down." She nodded and her eyes went down, shyly.

I undid the buttons down the front of her dress then released her hair from its clip so that it fell down her back. I slid the dress off of her shoulders and stroked down her arms as I pulled it free of her. She shuddered. Her skin was pale and there were faint pink freckles across her shoulders and upper arms. The dress fell in a heap on the floor and she stepped away from it.

I pulled my blouse from the waistband of my skirt and slid it off before undoing the zip and button. I slid it down and I also stepped out of it.

I kicked my heels away and bent down to undo the ankle strap on hers. She stood with her hands on her head as she stared at the ceiling. I kissed the inside of both knees and she shifted looking down at me. She'd felt the kiss and I liked the nervous jerk. I stood again, reached out to her with one hand on her shoulder and walked behind her to unclip her bra. The straps slid down and she pulled them away. Being behind her seemed like a good idea right then, it meant that I wasn't staring at her and I hoped would make her feel less self-conscious. I raised my hands and took one of her breasts in each hand, she trembled.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Yes, I'm so turned on and alive, don't stop now." I smiled to myself, I doubt if I could have stopped right then.

I gently stroked her breasts then moved to take her nipples between my fingers; they were hardening and stiffened even more as I touched them. She sighed again; it was like a little squeak. I took that to mean that things were okay.

It seemed safe behind her so I reached for the waist of her pantyhose, slipped my thumbs in each side and started to pull them down catching her panties as I did so. Her hands came to help and soon they were gone. I yanked mine off at twice the speed and suddenly we were facing each other naked.

Her eyes were on mine as I placed my hands on her shoulders. Then she moved, cast her eyes down my body and they went even wider as she looked. That seemed to be a good sign.

Hands reached out very tentatively until she came into contact with my breasts, then she stopped, took a breath and seemed to weigh them. She took the nipples between her fingers and I saw that she was looking at me. I smiled and then I trembled because it felt so good.

"I've never touched anyone else's before, never even been this close to a pair since school and that was in the shower and I'd tried not to look. These feel nice and now I have to do something that has been bugging my dreams for weeks. She fell to her knees and took the right nipple between her teeth and kissed still stroking the other side. I'd dreamt about this well, it felt better than in the dreams. We stumbled to the bed and lay so that I could take her breasts in my mouth and she could take mine. I'd never been in this position before but it was such a good idea and felt truly wonderful. I don't know how much of the pleasure came from being caressed or caressing but it felt great.

I felt her start to shake and knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. I slid my hand down her leg and gently separated her thighs. As my finger stroked her slit she muttered, "Oh yes" and the shaking really started as she came, lots of sighing and quivering, then she just seemed to melt.

Two minutes passed without movement by either of us. Hope opened her eyes. "No one, nothing has ever felt like that. Bloody hell, give me a minute I may still be coming."

I stroked her arms, "Just because you've come once doesn't mean we have to stop. I'm sure there must be others hidden away in there."

"How many?"

"I don't know and tonight it may be a little much for you to get your head around but I'd say another two or three at least."

"Really?"

I smiled. "Now I need to see if I can please you properly."

"If that wasn't properly ... Ooh." My tongue had touched her. I pulled back and caressed her inner thighs with my lips and her outer thighs with my hands. She was soft, smooth and so very lovely. I could feel a low vibration in her body and knew that she was enjoying this. Eventually, I moved my fingers to her sex and inserted one slowly and as she whimpered I added another.

I paused momentarily to check, "Hope, are you okay?"

"Never better, this is so wonderful and I feel so good but this is torture, please do something to help me here."

I used my other hand to part her lips and then applied my tongue to make long lazy strokes on her. She made a mewling sound deep in her throat and I withdrew my fingers. She gasped, I inserted my tongue and she gasped again but this was a different sound. I pushed deep and stroked her outer lips with my fingers, then I pulled back and nibbled on her lips, reinserted a finger or two and found her clit. I nipped and nibbled and licked, I could feel it building inside her, her legs started to quiver and then the rest of her body caught up. She'd grabbed handfuls of the bed sheet and kept muttering quietly, "yes, yes" and then there was an explosion. Her whole body went rigid and shook. I saw that she opened her mouth to scream but it was silent and then she collapsed with a sigh.

I went back to licking and nibbling and within moments she asked, "Faith, what are you doing. I can't come again." There was another quiver, stronger, quicker and she came again. "Yes I can," she gasped. I kept going and now she had my hair, pulling it, stroking it. I don't think that she knew what she was doing and she came again. I licked her gently and then moved up alongside her and held her gently, kissing her shoulders. I had to tell her what I felt, what was in my heart, "I love you, Hope, I love you very much and I want you to be beside me. I love you; I have for a very long time."

I lay there unmoving for quite some time. She looked glassy-eyed and stared at the ceiling.

She moved and rolled onto her side to look at me. Her voice was quiet, "Thank you, that was really magical and something that I didn't know was possible. No one, no man has ever treated me like that; no one has ever shown me such love. I've never come more than twice on the same day never mind four or five times in an hour. I didn't know that it was possible."

She went quiet again and I thought that she might fall asleep. That made me happy. I didn't care that she had done nothing to me, actually, she'd done plenty but that was because of how I felt.

She slid her hand down my belly and reached between my legs. I let her do so and shifted to make it easier. It may have been the first time that she'd touched a woman but she knew how to please herself and she simply did the same things, I was off and running very quickly.

I started to react I was so excited, this was what I'd also wanted, it was real and happening, then I came. I don't think that had ever happened so fast. I saw Hope smiling as if she'd achieved something special which I suppose she had. I had my eyes closed, I was in heaven and I heard her whisper, "This is the thing that's scared me but I need to try it now, be patient."

I wasn't really with it and wasn't sure what she meant but she slid down the bed fondling me as she did so and then I realised where she was headed. It didn't take her very long to find my nether lips with her fingers I was suddenly on cloud nine, something I'd never expected to be real was about to be just that. Then I jumped, she had her tongue inside me, it was so good and I was so turned on I came very quickly. I thought I heard her giggle and although she wanted to carry on I pulled her back up beside me.

"I wanted to do more. I really liked seeing how you responded."

"Thank you so much, it was ... you were wonderful but that's enough for now. Are you okay, really okay?"

"Yes, I am. I was terrified but excited and wanted to try it. I just took ages to find the courage maybe I'm not so straight any more. I'd like to do that again if you'd let me."

"Oh, I'd let you okay. You're great."

"Maybe I have some stuff to learn but now I've got that hurdle out of the way I'll be a willing pupil."

We were silent in each other's arms and coming down from a ridiculous high.

I buried my face in her long blonde hair and inhaled the smell of coconut. I was crying softly.

"What's wrong? You're crying."

"You, that's what's wrong. I've been in love with you for months and always thought it was stupid, but now you're here and it's wonderful. The last few hours have been incredible. I really hope that there is a future for us."

"Thank you. I'm a bit confused, but this has been amazing and opened my eyes."

Light was peeping in through the curtains, 8 o'clock and there was movement elsewhere in the house. Hope was laying face down still asleep, naked with her arm across me. Shit, I'd hoped to be able to smuggle her out during the night but that ship had sailed.

Mum and Ellen were sipping drinks at the breakfast bar. "Good morning. Oh, that look, what's wrong?"

"I had someone over last night and had hoped to sneak her out but we fell asleep. It might be a bit embarrassing."

"Why? We'll be on our best behaviour. It might be a bit awkward for her though."

"Yes, very much so when you meet her."

"Someone, I know?" I nodded my head. Mum looked up, and her eyes exploded, "Hope?"

Ellen turned around, looked at Hope, then me and laughed.

Mum also looked at me, "Jesus Faith, my PA? What did I tell you!"

"Mrs Cook I'm so sorry but ..."

Mum went over to Hope and gave her a hug. "This might make life complicated but we'll fix it. Are you okay? Maybe it should be Valerie from now on."

"Yes, I'm good, better than good. I found out something about myself last night."

"Okay?"

"Two things actually, I'm not as straight as I thought I was and I'm in love."

"Shit we are in trouble. I assume you remember Ellen."