No Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's pussy was orgasming so much she wasn't thinking rationally. She sometimes disliked the taste of my cum but figured out if Paul shot it directly down her throat, she wouldn't have to taste it so she began working him to go deeper and deeper. Paul's said he felt like his balls were going to burst any second. Emma just pulled his ass tighter to her. Within seconds, her efforts were rewarded by Paul's euphoric eruptions directly down her throat. Emma desperately need to breathe but his cock kept throbbing and ejaculating huge jets of thick, hot semen down her gullet.

Paul's cum hitting Emma's throat set off an orgasm which caused her pussy Kegel muscle to clamp on Michael which gave him a mind blowing orgasm. He felt like his orgasm had pulled everything out of his balls and shot it out of his dick. All he wanted to do was cuddle up with this gal and go to sleep.

5, 6, 7 spurts. Thank God, Paul pulled his softening shaft from Emma's throat, leaving a long trail of saliva and cum as she inhaled deep breath after deep breath. "You going to be OK Mama?" he asked as he stroked her face. "Baby, I'm very sorry if I got carried away. I'd never want to hurt you. I know we haven't known each other but a couple of days but I really like you.

Michael bounced forward, almost in between them and said, "I was the one she asked first. Then when she asked who I would recommend as a possible second, I'm the one that brought up you. I really like her too, and not just for the sex. I enjoy talking to her about all sorts of things."

Emma looked at them and said, "That's enough talking, I want some more of those lovely black cocks. Michael, lay down." He did and she mounted him, then she handed the bottle of K-Y lube to Paul and said, "Take it easy back there baby, Don's the only guy that's been in there and that was only once." Paul lubed up his long cock then began pushing lube into Emma's puckered little rosebud, working first one, then two fingers, deep into her backside. All the while she's rocking on Michael's thick cock filling her tingling pussy.

Hoping she was ready for him, Paul asked her to hold still. Grabbing her hips, he placed the head of his cock at her rosebud and began to apply pressure, slowly, evenly, until the head eventually popped in and Emma winced. Unsure if it was in pain or pleasure, Paul asked, "Should I continue?"

Emma was Frenching with Michael and broke her kiss long enough to say, "Don't stop now, just fuck my ass like you mean it. Give it to me like the slut I am." Paul grabbed her hips and his first stroke drove his cock about half way in and Emma's head arched back and she howled like a she-wolf calling at the moon. He pulled most of the way out and his second assault drove him balls deep and Emma buried her head in Michael's chest as she screamed, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I'm cumming" over and over as her two black lovers kept her orgasming almost non-stop. Thank God for the waterproof mattress pad. Her sex juices were flowing like a mountain stream.

Michael motioned me over then said, "Get them pants off, Em needs to be air-tite." I looked at Em and asked if that's what she wanted. Her face was filled with lust and she gave me this wide-eyed smile and nodded. I dropped my pants and moved to where she could get me in her mouth. Having been watching her with them all this time had me leaking precum like crazy and I was so turned on that I didn't last but a few minutes. Too damn soon, I shot my load down the back of Em's throat, my legs shaking in exquisite pleasure. Somehow I made it back to my chair, rather wobbly but I made it.

They continued for almost three hours until Emma became too sore to continue and the three of them sat on the edge of the bed facing me. I had brought them some hot washcloths and soft dry towels. The room was dank with the odor of heavy sex. The three of them were sated. Emma had a glow about her that was indescribable, her eyes glistened and the way she smiled and held their arms, words weren't needed. Emma leaned over and first kissed Paul then gave a serious kiss to Michael.

Eyeing me as if sizing me up for a fight, Michael took a look at Em, then he looked over at me and said, "Emma, tell me again, why is your boyfriend here watching us? And why the fuck do we have to be nice to him?"

I stood up and said, "Emma, Kelly and I had been a threesome for the past couple of years and we were very much in love. Unfortunately, the other day a situation came up where I made an unconscious decision as to which one I would want for a full time partner and it wasn't Emma. I hadn't realized what I had said until I saw her walking off crying and upset. I think she wanted me to make sure she found someone that would treat her like a lady and love her the way she deserved, not to mention fuck her in the bedroom like the slut she likes to be. Tell me Michael, could you share Emma with Paul and love her and not treat her like a slut, except when you are alone with her or her and Paul? Never to beat or mistreat her, to love her and be a good husband, allow her to be herself. What do you say?"

Michael looked at Em then at Paul then said, "Couldn't we find us a football player more like him?" As Paul sat there fuming, looking like he was building a comeback or three Michael laughed and said, "Gotcha! Just kidding" We didn't know they'd been friends for years.

I asked, "Paul, same questions, how do you feel about Emma?

His head went down and he shifted and sat on the edge of the bed. Em reached over and took his hand. Paul looked at me, took a breath and said "If I have to choose between sharing Emma or no Emma, I will have to take sharing Emma. I love her enough to let her love another man as well as love me."

Emma cleared her throat, "Another reason I wanted Don to watch, he doesn't know it but this is one of Kelly's favorite fantasies too. I only hope there will come a day when he will allow her to live out her fantasy."

As they were about to leave, Michael took me aside and said, "I like you Don and I want to give you a word of advice. Be very careful if you decide to let your girl play with black men. I've seen it time and time again that once a white woman gets a taste of sex with a big black cock, she never forgets the orgasms she experienced with him and will usually keep on seeing black men, or guys with very big cocks, with or without her boyfriends or husband's permission. Be careful bud. Be very careful."

Within days, the three of them had moved in together in a nice apartment and for the next several years, except at class or at work, if you saw one of them, you saw all three.

Kelly wasn't able to have visitors until the Fifth of January and wasn't released until the Twelfth. During her three and a half weeks in the hospital, she had lost thirty five pounds. Gone were her breasts, tummy, hips and butt. Her face looked gaunt, and she looked so frail but the way she smiled when she saw me brought tears of joy dripping down my cheeks. I wish her parents would have let me ride with them but I was waiting for them when they drove into their driveway so I could help her into the house. Kelly needed a walker to help stabilize herself, the bug she had caught had not only messed up her lungs, it had destroyed a lot of her muscle mass. She would need a lot of physical therapy.

"I've missed you so much," I told her. "Do you know Em has moved into an apartment with Michael and Paul, her two lovers?"

Kelly's eyes grew wide, "Michael AND Paul?" she softly asked so as not to let anyone else hear, then added, "Tell me about them?" Then she whispered, "Are they black by chance?"

Looking around to see if her parents were around and seeing we were alone, I nodded. Kelly sighed and rolled her eyes towards the ceiling. I wanted to hold her but I was afraid that if I did, I might break something, she was so thin. I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Isn't that a fantasy of yours?"

There was a deafening silence while Kelly looked at me intensely for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only five minutes before she cleared her throat and feebly said, "Don, that was a silly, drunken, youthful fantasy that I now realize I no longer want or need. I'm just glad that you still want this ugly person that I've turned into."

"Kelly, I've loved you since the day I first saw you and I'll love you until the day I die." I told her, "You got sick and that doesn't change the way I feel about you. It may have changed some of your outward appearance but it's what's inside that counts. How would you feel about my taking you to school for the next few days so I could push your wheelchair, just to help you get around?"

Kelly pulled me to her and kissed me. It was funny but even her lips felt different, she had lost that much weight. When I got home, I called my father and told him I needed a few days off to help Kelly. He understood but my mother threw a tizzy fit. Kelly's parents thought it was nice of me to help her get around school those first few days back.

Kelly's physical therapy was fairly easy in the beginning but soon became intense and very grueling. Her one hour session right after school soon became three then four hour long marathon sessions with her therapists. By the time graduation came around, Kelly hadn't really put much weight back on though she had built muscle back in her whole body. Much to my disappointment her lovely large tits didn't come back neither did that cute butt, now she had none. She was a toned, hardbody with a washboard stomach and barely B titties with pencil nipples. At least her face had filled in some and so had her lips.

Kelly's parents had a grand graduation celebration at Murdock's Steak House and after dinner, first her parents, then relatives and others were using the portable microphone to give tributes to Kelly both for graduating and for overcoming her illness.

Then someone handed the microphone to me. I nonchalantly walked over to Kelly and said proudly, "Ok everybody, let's hear it for Kelly!" Of course everyone yelled, clapped and whistled. Then taking the small blue velvet box out of my coat pocket, I got down on one knee and held the microphone to my mouth and said, "Kelly Marie Anderson, would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Kelly Marie Wilson?"

Kelly's hands went up to her mouth and there were screams and shouts but I hadn't heard her say yes or no. Kelly stood there looking at me as Emma ran up to her and gave her a squeeze and I heard Emma ask her, "What are you going to say? Yes or no?" For what seemed like an eternity, she just stood there.

Tears were falling down her cheeks and I feared the worst and was about to get up and leave when Kelly reached out and grabbed the box and nodded then said a little shaky, "Yes, if you'll have me. I would love to be your wife." The whole place exploded into a joyous cacophony and her parents welcomed me into their family.

We had a nice wedding but Kelly had changed after her illness. She had changed from the wild child she once was, enjoying unbridled sex, to a very conservative, proper young lady. She still allowed me to take her missionary and she'd ride me cowgirl occasionally but almost everything else was now out. But I loved her and I made allowances for that.

We'd been married about six months when Emma came over one night and brought a big bottle of tequila, margarita mix and ice. She hit the blender and the three of us started drinking, the first time since we had gotten married. Most of the time it was just small talk about friends and shit like that, then Emma threw down the gauntlet and said, "I suppose you want to know about me and Michael and Paul, don't you?

Kelly's face turned red. She swallowed hard then nodded and said, "Is it everything we thought it would be?"

Emma lit up and began telling her friend, "God Kelly, it's utterly fantastic. It's even beyond that. Imagine your very, very best orgasm, now multiply that by a million, now maybe you're close to what you'd feel making love to two hung black lovers that completely fill you in places you didn't even know existed until their monster cocks stretched your pussy further than ever before, then filled it with copious amounts of hot, sticky baby batter. I've got to warn you, if you EVER try it, you WILL become addicted, I know I have. I could never go back to a small cock again." Then she realized I was sitting across from her and said, "Sorry Don, I didn't mean . . . "

I started to say something but before I could, Kelly spoke, "Em, I'm perfectly happy with Don. He keeps me satisfied and is a wonderful lover. Yes I once had a fantasy and that's all it was, a fantasy but I will never act on it. I love Don and plan on being the best wife and mother I can. Yes, I said mother as I have had my IUD removed and I'm pregnant."

I didn't know what to say. Kelly and I had talked about wanting kids but we hadn't made any decisions yet. This threw me for a loop and Emma certainly caught my expression. Eyes darting back and forth between Kelly and I, Emma said, "Tell me Don, how do you feel about becoming a father so soon?"

Looking at my wife as if she had some kind of answer for me I blurted out, "As long as it's Kelly's and mine, I'll love it forever, why?"

Emma started to say, "What if it was Kelly's and . . ."

"THAT'S ENOUTH!" shouted Kelly, "Emma, I think it's time you leave." Kelly stood up and went into our bedroom.

Emma headed for the door and I grabbed her and held her, caressing her hair. I kissed the tears as they fell down her cheeks then asked, "What's going on between you two, Em? Is there anything you can tell me? Or would it ruin our marriage?"

Pursing her lips, Em held my shoulders and kissed me and said, "Don, some things are better off not said and hopefully fantasies won't become realities." Then Emma turned and walked out our door and we don't often see her any more.

I went into the bedroom and Kelly was lying on the bed crying I pulled her into my arms and held her I didn't say a word, I just caressed her hair and shoulder, hoping she'd tell me what was bothering her when she was ready. When Kelly stopped her crying, kissed her softly on the lips and then I guess I pushed my luck and said, "Ready to tell me now?"

Kelly's face broke out into a torrent of tears as she mumbled, "I can't", between sobs and heavy sighs. I just held her and let her cry herself to sleep. I softly pulled her to the head of the bed and covered her up. Seven months later, Thomas Gregory Wilson, our son was born. He was a fine strapping, healthy baby boy.

Kelly wasn't too happy with my name combination but as I pointed out, Thomas had started Foremost and back in the early 20's he also handled a wide variety of other business transactions. He also loved to play poker and trade. So much so that he had traded and won enough property so that now Foremost owns over 6 city blocks with most of it being leased out to government offices. Needless to say, the future was looking pretty bright for the Wilson family.

Tommy was only six months old when we took him out house shopping. I kept looking at Kelly and was amazed at how fast she had come back to the sexy woman she had been before giving birth to our son. I know our realtor was sure taking some extra looks when he thought I was busy with Tommy or was in a different room. I had to laugh at him ry facial expression he was doing to her. When he placed his fingers in a V and licked between them, Kelly turned to him, pointing to the mirror and yelled, "Asshole! You're FIRED!"

We found another because at this one home Kelly really liked, the realtor didn't realize that there was a mirror facing him so that both she and I could see his everealtor, a woman this time and when we sat down at our first meeting, Helen asked, "How many children do you plan on having? Just so we know how many bedrooms you'll be needing. " I looked at Kelly and she had her mouth open, looking at me.

It was then we realized we hadn't really talked about how many kids we wanted since our marriage. I knew that we could afford a lot with the money we stood to make off the potential lease deals coming up. Feeling brave I proudly said, "I don't know, probably five or six."

Kelly's looked at me like I'd lost my mind. She went slack jawed as she shook her head in disbelief saying, "I guess you're going to have to find yourself another wife because after having this big boy I don't know if I'm ever going to have another."

I turned to Helen and said, "I'm so sorry, I guess Kelly and I really need to talk." Helen sat there nodding as she filed the papers in the cabinet behind her, not bothering to turn back around to say goodbye. As we walked to the car, I said, "Kelly Marie, when we were first going out together, you sat on my lap, looked me straight in the eye and told me you wanted me to give you four or five kids. We were sitting on the corner of the bed in the house on Jefferson. That's the afternoon Emma got detention for mooning Dr. Manzetto in the lecture hall. You can't tell me you don't remember that, can you?"

"Oh God, Don, give me a break," Kelly said, "You had just finished giving me the most and some of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. I would have probably said yes to anything asked after that."

Now Kelly was showing a side of her I'd never seen before. "Kelly," I said, "I hadn't brought up how many kids I wanted yet. I never said, one or five or ten. Where did you get the absolutely perfect idea of four or five?"

Walking back up to our car stopped our talking about the past as Kelly's eyes were either fixed on Tommy or elsewhere, just not me. As we drove home, I breached the proverbial elephant and said, "Kelly, really honey, how many children do you want that we can share our love and life with?"

Clutching my hand tightly, Kelly whimpered, "How about if we try when Tommy is around fourteen or fifteen months. Hopefully that will put their birthdays close together, won't that be fun? We can do one party. Who knows Don, maybe I won't have my tubes tied like I have requested my doctor to do if I got pregnant again?" I felt like someone had shot an arrow through my heart.

In our driveway, I reached over and gently took Thomas in my arms and rocked him and told him how much I loved him as I carried him into the house and put him in his bed. I loved that little carrousel lamp Em had given Kelly at the baby shower. The shade turned casting shapes of stars and comets on the ceiling while Mr. Sandman softly played or if wanted you could choose several other songs. Tommy and me, of course, loved Mr. Sandman.

Tommy was two years and two days old when Rhonni Lynne Wilson graced us with her presence. She came into this world screaming and I swear she never stopped unless she was on the phone or had company over.

Then came T-ball, pom-poms, soccer, pajama parties, baseball games, basketball, dances, youth groups, church camps, chaperoned dances, work and before I knew it my children had grown up. Tommy was a school jock as well as very scholarly. Rhonni was in ways an extrovert but she was so sharp, she carried a 4.0 just like her brother.

Thomas had received his doctorate from the University and Rhonni was happy with her masters. They both are married, Thomas to Casey and they have three kids, two boys, Donald and Nick and a girl, Kelsey. Thomas received a doctorate in crypto-cyber technology which is some of the real tricky stuff they can do with computers and Rhonni is also working with computer technology only her specialty is robotics and AI. She's married to Annette and they have adopted two lovely Korean twin girls, Aieko and Meiko. Anyway I was so proud of all of them.

Kelly and I . . . well life was good, until about two years ago when for some reason we stopped having sex. It seems Kelly had thrown herself into all sorts of church, choir and women's groups and was often gone late and seemed to always be too tired for sex. At least I never worried that Kelly would ever cheat on me because I loved her and I would never cheat on her. Isn't that the way love was supposed to work?