No Clue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The business was doing very well and we had been donating a lot to Kelly's charities lately. It was a few months after Jack Palmer's visit when my secretary buzzed me. "Mr. Wilson. You have visitors, sir."

"I told you to tell people I wasn't available. Didn't I?" I said a little curtly. I was going over some proposed government contracts.

My secretary buzzed, "Mr. Wilson, they're walking in right . . ."

Just as I started to dial 911 I saw my Thomas walking through the doorway closely followed by her loveliness Rhonni who looked so much like her mother it wasn't funny. I jumped up from behind my desk so fast and hard I bumped my upper thighs on my desk drawer I had pulled halfway out, looking for whatever it was. Hell, I don't remember. I hugged them and held them tight. We moved to the big over-stuffed leather couch and chairs that Thomas's namesake so long ago had custom built. It was still more comfortable than almost anything on the market today.

"What are you kids doing visiting your old man?" I asked. I then realized that they were looking at each other with a look of dread. It was as if someone were dead, then I thought or about to die.

Rhonni took my hand as Thomas was pulling up photos on his phone. She had tears in her eyes and said, "Dad, it looks like mom's been cheating on you."

First looking at Thomas then at Rhonni, I asked, "I'm guessing your brother has the evidence on his phone?" Rhonni nodded as Thomas shut his eyes. He had found the pictures he was looking for. "Take your time son. Just breathe deep and take your time and explain it to me. We'll get through this together," I somehow managed to say.

"I don't think so, Dad," he said as he started to show me the pornographic pictures on his phone. "Dad, my friend Larry, he's in the NFL and his mother's first son, who she had in high school, is very rich and has been bragging about being in love with this beautiful married woman. He shared with Larry some of the pictures and video he has of her. He wants to marry her but she says she doesn't want to leave her husband. I guess she's very kinky with him and he loves her and even told her he would have her husband killed if that would make it easier for her. At least she told him she could never live with him if he killed her husband."

Then I saw the pictures of my Kelly first dressed very sexy meeting with this well dressed gentleman He appeared to be mixed race. Then pictures of her sucking his cock, then pictures of his huge cock entering her, then there were a couple of short videos of her saying how she loved his big thick cock fucking her married pussy. Then other pictures showed him opening the door to allow two other men, one white and one black, to come in and one take her pussy while the other takes her ass. Once they got a good rhythm, her lover would present his cock to her mouth for her to suck deeply. I put my hands to cover the screen and Thomas pulled his phone away. He pushed a few buttons and said, "Dad, I know it hurts but I think you need to hire an investigator to check out mom better. I just sent you a copy to your phone and your company email. Your investigator and lawyer will need a copy."

Rhonni added, "That's why an investigator is a good idea. Maybe it's just someone who looks a lot like mom." We hugged and the two of them left.

That's when I remembered the company that did our security systems, AAA security. Their guy that came out to check on the installers when they did this last up-grade with motion detecting cameras. He told me that they also had four licensed private investigators on staff that mostly did background checks but were available for work with fraud or divorce cases. When their operator answered, I asked for Manny. I heard him say "Hello".

"Hi Manny," I said trying to sound cheery "this is Don. Don Wilson, yeah, the one down at Foremost. Say, first of all, I was wondering where did you put the security system recording equipment for my house? I've never seen it. Oh, my wife knows? Well she says she doesn't. Could you please have the technician that installed it call me and let me know where he put it and maybe walk me through the operation of the equipment? If my wife doesn't know where it is, she obviously doesn't know how to run it. Thanks, I'll be waiting for his call. OK, now what about hiring a private detective? "

Manny asked, "What you need him for?"

"Manny," I said, "that's why I asked for a PRIVATE detective. Please have him come to my office or give me a call so we can meet." Now all I had to do was wait.

About an hour later, my secretary buzzed me telling me I had a visitor who only informed her that I had requested him. I told her to let him in. This decent looking, rather non-descript looking gentleman walked into my office and before he said anything, removed an electronic device from his valise and walked around the room, checking the readings on it. Once he was satisfied with its outcome, he turned to me and said, "Mr. Wilson, Manny sent me. I'm Pete Lock. What can I do for you? Manny said you wouldn't tell him over the phone. I'm guessing it's either your wife or your girlfriend, which is it?

My words seemed stuck in my throat. I cleared it several times and finally was able to get something out, I said, "Pete, first off please call me Don. Next thing is I have some suspicion that my wife is being unfaithful to me and I need you to check things out. She is well recognized in our community so I need you to do things on the QT as much as possible. I don't want any of this to get out if at all possible."

Then I told him about Jack Palmer telling me about seeing someone looking like Kelly a few months before then my kids showing up and giving me the videos and pictures of what looked like their mother having sex with this very hung bi-racial gentleman and him sharing her with his friends. I also told him about him asking her if she wanted me killed so she could be free of me. I handed Pete a thumb drive with a copy of the pictures and video Thomas had given me plus I had copied several pictures I had around the office of Kelly for him.

"Don't worry Don," Pete said, "If there's anything to be found out, I'm your man. By the way, Garcia said that your security system is in that secret alcove that you access in the stairs that go to the old garage in the rear of your home. You know the one where you turn the middle coat hook to access it. As far as operating it, it's a computer so just open it and in the upper right is a tool symbol. Click it and it will walk you through everything you need to know."

Now we'd lived there since Rhonni had been born and I never knew about a secret room or for that matter even realized we had an old garage at the rear of the house. I remember the agent telling us that the original home had been partially burned and that they had torn it down and rebuilt a new home on top and that's what we purchased. I had been busy and Kelly had been with Helen during the purchase of the house. Pete asked for my cell number and I gave it to him and he handed me his card with his cell number written on the back. He also asked me if I had a hidden key for our house and I told him where it was. I started to tell him the security code but he laughed, reminding me of who he worked for.

As Pete walked out of my office, I checked my calendar and looked at Kelly's schedule. Tonight was her choir practice. She'd be gone from 7:30 until 11:00 or later. I figured I'd go looking for that secret room. I got home and Kelly had dinner ready, rather Crazy Asian's #5 Family Meal was dished up waiting for us. I ate wondering if my wife who I have loved for all these years but had a couple of years earlier began withholding sex from me, was capable of having wild sex with other men right under my nose. I only ate half of what Kelly had dished out for me.

Kelly asked, "Something wrong, my love?" as she took my hand lovingly. Part of me wanted to pull back in revulsion but I maintained.

"No sweetheart," I managed, "I've just got a lot on my plate right now. It's nothing for you to worry about." Kelly put away the leftovers and went up to get ready for choir practice. As soon as she left, I started looking for the secret room. After over an hour of searching I hadn't found anything. I decided to retrace my steps and when I went back into the large walk-in pantry at the back of the kitchen. I noticed that where we kept the vacuum, it had been pulled back and forth a lot, leaving streaks on the floor. I moved the machine and under an apron was a door knob.

I opened the door and found the light switch. There were stairs leading downward so I went. About ten feet down, there was a landing with some coats on hooks. I grabbed the middle hook and twisted it and the wall moved, opening to a good sized room. I reached around and found another light switch and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were all sorts of very sexy dresses and high heels on one wall, I walked over to a dresser and it was filled with sexy lingerie, none of which I'd ever seen Kelly wear.

Then I saw it, that big floppy yellow hat, ringed with white daisies next to the yellow dress Jack had so vividly described. A make-up desk filled with a wide assortment of cover-ups, glosses, foundations and other products ladies today use to attract the male of the species. My heart broke into a thousand pieces. I found our security system and was able to access our home video. On several occasions, it showed Kelly walking around dressed very sexy, maybe even slutty looking though there were never any of her entering or exiting our home looking that way. After forwarding all of the security videos to my work computer, I took several pictures of the room with my phone and closed up, continuing down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, was an older large garage, there was a cute red Miata and a large white Lincoln SUV. I checked and they were both registered to Kelly Anderson at a different address. I took a picture of the registration and the vehicles, then made my way back up to my home. At least what once had been my home, now I was wishing I lived someplace else.

It was only 9:00 and I was back in my kitchen. I knew Kelly normally wouldn't be home until 11:15 or 11:30. What was I going to do for two and a half hours? I started to pour myself a drink and sat at the counter on one of our tall barstools, twisting my wedding ring around my finger. My glass was covered in condensation as I hadn't touched it. I was afraid if I started, I couldn't stop and I might do something I'd regret. Besides, I needed to talk to Kelly and find out from her why I had failed her as a husband. I was a mixture of emotions, anger, jealousy, frustration and maybe even revenge. I noticed it was already a quarter after eleven and I pulled off my wedding ring and downed my drink. I headed up the stairs to our bedroom and quickly undressed and waited for Kelly in the bathroom. I had the hot water trickling so it was nice and ready for when she walked in.

11:27, Kelly walked into our bedroom and not even glancing at our bed, she bounced into our bathroom, humming a song to herself as she stripped off her clothes. I noticed she wasn't wearing panties and her crotch was soaked with what appeared to be another man's creampie. As she picked up her dress from the floor and hung it on the towel rack, I snuck up behind her, wrapping my arms around her lithe body. My hands cupping those firm titties and rock hard nipples.

Kelly tried to jump but I held her tightly as I whispered, "Not tonight, my love. You are mine, my sexy minx," as I slid my hand down to find her pussy shaved smooth as a baby's butt, just full of gobs of gooey, sticky baby batter dripping out. I dug two fingers deep in her plushness, rubbing across her G spot quickly wiggling my fingers, drawing out a nice nail gripping, ass arching orgasm from Kelly. Giving me her best Cheshire Cat grin, she said, "Don, where the fuck have you been hiding that all this time from me?"

Kissing her softly on her cheek, lips then other cheek, I said, "Sweetheart, it's always been here for you. Lately you just haven't seemed interested. I lifted her leg up and guided my neglected cock into her cum-filled, stretched pussy. As much as I hurt from her being unfaithful, I wanted to reclaim her but she was trying to push me away.

"No, Don. Please, I need to clean up." Kelly cried out as her lovers cum covered my cock as I thrust into her once tight pussy. "Don't do this Don. Please, you don't understand."

Two years without any release was too much to bear and I blasted off, adding to her lovers semen filling her love canal. The shower didn't hide the tears flowing down Kelly's cheeks and I was hoping that it was hiding mine. I held my head nestled tightly to her breasts and wanted to scream at her, to demand answers, to turn her over my knee and spank the hell out of her but fuck, down deep, I still loved her, at least I wanted to.

Eventually, Kelly pushed us apart and asked, "What got into you tonight? You're not acting like you normally do? Is there something we need to talk about?" She gave me a look that is hard to describe. It reminded me of when the kids were little and they would come up and tell you something that you knew was a lie but they insisted it was the truth.

As my hand reached for the shower door, I looked at her and said, "Kelly, I don't know if you realize it but it's been two years since you and I have had sex. Tonight I was at my breaking point. It was either taking you or finding myself a hooker and I'd much rather have you, even though you seem to have changed." I walked out and heard her sobbing as I dried off and readied myself for bed. That night, Kelly didn't sleep with me, she slept in one of our guest rooms.

For the next several weeks, I got the silent treatment from Kelly. I don't think she said ten words to me the entire time. Then early Monday morning, I received a call saying I was needed to come down to Middleton to check out the damage a broken gas line had caused to one of our rental buildings. There had been an explosion and part of the building was gone. I hurriedly dress and jumped in my car. I was on the freeway doing 70 MPH when this big truck cut me off. I hit the brakes and my foot went to the floor. Nothing!. I pumped and pumped and no brakes. I quickly darted into the middle lane and the truck swerved back in front of me just inches from my bumper. Luckily I thought to put the gearshift into second gear and slowed the car down. Then low gear then neutral and off to the side of the road where I applied the parking brake. The truck had pulled off too and stopped ahead of me.

Thankfully a state trooper pulled up behind me wanting to know what was going on and I told him that my brakes had failed. He asked me to pop the hood and as I did, I noticed that the big rig had pulled back into traffic. The trooper came out from under the hood, shaking his head and said, "Buddy, someone has it out for you, your brake lines have been cut." I saw his name tag and it said, 'Sargent Jones.' He went to his cruiser and was on his cell for a while. When he returned, he said, "Mr. Wilson, we have a tow truck coming to take your car to our forensics division. Hopefully we can find some fingerprints or other evidence as to who did this to you. Can I you get a ride back or do you need me to call you a taxi?" I told him I'd take care of it.

I called my office. I found out that there was no gas line damage and informed the trooper of the morning call I had received. He said that he would inform officers from the detective unit and someone would be getting ahold of me. I was afraid to tell him about what my son had said about my wife's lover saying he would have me killed to make it easier for my wife to be with him. I got Paul's card out of my wallet and gave him a call. He agreed to pick me up in 20 minutes. A half hour later we were sitting in a coffee shop across the street from my office.

The waitress had just filled our coffee cups and taken our orders as Paul pulled a large folder from his worn brown valise. "Don, Don, Don," he said shaking his head, "I should have given you more warning. Warren LeGuarde is bad news and I should have seen this coming. He's trying to convince people he's a respected businessman but he made his millions selling drugs, money laundering, pimping, ripping off cars and whatever con he could come up with. Apparently Warren went to see this Michael fellow because Michael used to run drugs for him when he was a kid and found out he was living with this white girl Emma and another black, Paul. While Warren was there, your Kelly showed up and he became enamored with her and pestered her until she agreed to have lunch with him. He flew her to New Orleans in his private jet for shrimp and grits and champagne for lunch. Lots and lots of champagne. I guess that's how it started. The affair has been going on for two years now."

I reached for the folder and Paul asked, "Don, do you really want to see this?"

Tears started to fill my eyes and I said, "No, but I have to!" and I reached over and opened the folder. In it were pictures and memory cards. The pictures showed Kelly doing things that were even worse than what my son had shown me. After going through the stack of photos and closing the folder, I asked, "What's on the memory cards?"

Paul said, "Videos that myself and some of my operatives have taken. I don't know if you should watch them but your lawyer will want these. Don, I think you should call Manny and get yourself some security, at least until your divorce is over."

After paying for coffee, Paul was taking me to a rental office but on the way as we passed the Chrysler dealership I asked him to stop. I walked in and purchased a new Charger Hellcat, figuring if they were going to chase me, I was going to make them work for it. Damn that thing is fast.

Back at the office, I called a couple of my divorced friends and asked who the best divorce lawyer was. Two of them recommended the lawyer that handled their ex-wives cases, Sara Hunter. I gave her office a call and found she had an opening at 2:00 that afternoon. I then called Manny and asked about getting someone for security as recommended by Paul Lock. He told me that he would have someone meet me at Ms. Hunters before I left. I called my accountant and we started figuring out ways to protect my assets.

2:00 found me at the office of Ms. Sara Hunter, Attorney at Law. She was an attractive woman, reddish brown hair, hazel eyes and nicely put together. She stood and offered me her hand, "Mr. Wilson, how can I be of assistance?" she asked as she motioned me to sit at the chair in front of her desk.

Nervously holding the folder in my sweaty hands, I said, "Ms. Hunter, please call me Don. My wife of 28 years, has been having an affair for the past two years. This morning I'm pretty sure her lover tried to have me killed. I know he has told my wife he could have me killed so that the two of them could be together. I just recently found out about the affair and I'm devastated."

She gave me a long look then said, "Please, call me Sara. How do you know your wife is having an affair?" I handed her the folder. Sara's face spoke volumes. Then she slipped one of the memory cards into her computer. Her mouth dropped open as she watched. I could see her squirm in her chair uncomfortably. Then she removed the memory card and buzzed for her legal secretary. Sara slipped in a second card just as this young blond came into the room and just about broke her neck looking at the screen. After a few minutes, Sara pulled the card from the computer and said, "Don, this is my assistant Crystal Porter, she will be helping us with a lot of the paperwork and anything she needs or questions she asks you can consider it as if it were coming directly from me." Then she handed the folder to Crystal and told her to copy everything and that I needed the folder returned. I could see Crystal was beet red from watching just the one video.