No Condoms

Story Info
She guides her son-in-law on impregnating her daughter.
5.2k words
4.16
93.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any relation to people or circumstances in real life may or may not exist. Don't think, just read and enjoy.

*

I feel fortunate to have a good relationship with my wife's parents. I know many people who have terrible relationships with at least one of them if not both. My in-laws grew up in a traditional way but they are very broad minded. They are also very wise. That's one of the things I love about them, and it's a big reason why I decided to marry Shruthi. I love her to death. However, I never want to deal with the drama of having a bad relationship with her parents.

My Father-in-law lives a happy retired life. He worked in real estate and made a ton of money. He now spends his time managing his assets. My Mother-in-law, Shraddha is a stay-at-home wife. I won't deny; the fact that Shruthi came from money was a part of my decision to marry her. There's no need to feel guilty or bad about it. Marriage is about security as much as it is about love.

When I met Shruthi's parents for the first time, I was struck by their personalities. They are fun loving people. They enjoyed traveling, meeting new people, having new experiences; it was a lifestyle they enjoyed because of their wealth.

I was also struck by her mother's beauty. There was an elegance to her. It was almost majestic. I could see where Shruthi got her looks. She not only has her features; big eyes, full lips, sharp nose and a smooth complexion, but also her body. Her full breasts, round ass and curvy physique are unmistakably from the good genes handed down to her from her mother.

Her parents were very happy their daughter was marrying me. I am a self-made guy. I worked hard and became successful making it big. They proudly shared with everyone how their daughter found a "good guy." Especially my mother-in-law. In a moment of emotion, she even said she no longer felt regret about not having a son. I couldn't have been happier.

Our wedding was a big, fat Indian celebration. After we got married, we decided to take some time before having children. We wanted to enjoy life before we made that commitment. My father-in-law was very supportive of our decision. Although my mother-in-law agreed with us, I knew she wasn't pleased about it. She longed for her daughter to have a child. But she never said anything mean about it. She was always very supportive, and chose to patiently wait until we were ready.

Nevertheless, she loved giving us gentle reminders every now and then. Like this one time when she was staying with us...

"Guess what! Our neighbor's daughter Navya is pregnant! It's only been 6 months since they've been married!" She announced to us while Shruthi and I sat in our living room enjoying a nice evening together.

Shruthi rolled her eyes and teased her mother. "Oh no! Maybe you should have told her to take pills, or her husband to wear a condom." She always spoke her mind with her parents, sometimes just to tease her mother.

"Maybe you should stop taking your pills." My mother-in-law teased her back.

"Mom, I don't take pills. You forget that my body does do well with them. You should tell your dear son-in-law to stop wearing condoms!"

My mother-in-law blushed a little. I was still the 'new person' in the family, and my in-laws still maintained some boundaries with me. But Shruthi did not care about that. She was unapologetically herself.

"You're so shameless! Asking your mother to tell your husband to stop wearing condoms!"

"Yeah, why not! He's just as cool as I am. He won't mind at all!"

"But I would!" She snapped back.

"Oh mom, you're just as shameless as me. You simply like to pretend that you are not, sometimes." She giggled saying that.

"Enough, stop it you two! You are acting like teenagers." I had to intervene for the sake of my mother-in-law. Her face looked a red plum. She looked like she might have a stroke!

But as time went on, my in-laws slowly became comfortable around me. Especially my mother-in-law.

Especially about pregnancies and babies.

So many people like to talk about getting pregnant and having babies. But so little talk about all the sex that actually goes into getting a woman impregnated. Some couple are lucky to get pregnant in a single try, but some others need to get pounded and pumped full of seed repeatedly until it happens. Some others have to go through the complicated process of IVF and Artificial Insemination. It's enough to turn the whole thing into something mechanical. There's no more fun.

Shruthi and I decided we were always going to make sure we enjoy sex. We openly talked about it. I feel lucky for marrying a woman who is just as crazy about sex as I am.

We often joked about our couple friends when any one of them got pregnant, talking about how they must have fucked. Did he breed her in missionary style, or was it from behind like doggy style, or did she ride him like a cowgirl? Was it at home or in hotel? Or somewhere else? How shameless were they? We loved being kinky.

It turned out my in-laws were just as open about it. Way more than my own parents, who, like most others thought it was too rude to talk about such things. I almost fainted when one day I heard my mother-in-law make a not-so-subtle comment about it.

"Krishna, I hope you won't think of me as pushy because I ask you both to have kids. I am simply speaking out my mind." She came to me when I was reading a book. We were alone.

"No, not at all. I completely understand. I take it lightly. I know how much you care about us."

"Thank you! And, yes, more than anything else I want you both to always be happy."

"You're so sweet!"

"Of course! But at the same time, I yearn to see my daughter bear a child. I am going to take the liberty of saying something to you."

"Sure, go ahead." I was curious about what she would say, and also felt a little excited. I put aside my book and listened to her.

"Having a baby is not a duty. A baby should be born out of love. As a symbol of the love that two people share for each other. I know you love my daughter. Whenever you both are ready, make sure you do it with complete love for each other. Please don't do it like it's a task."

I was dumbstruck listening to her. She not only said something profound, but she was almost telling us not to make sex boring or mechanical. It took me a minute to speak. "Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

She blushed a little. It was enough to arouse me. "I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I know how well you take care of my daughter." She winked at me so I get the drift of what she was saying.

I almost grinned out loud. "Of course! It's my pleasure!" I said with a sense of pride. "And no, you did not make me feel uncomfortable. It was quite the opposite." I was feeling a little naughty. "So, is that how you both did it when you thought of having kids?" I asked her

She giggled. "Oh, yes! And, we still do it the same way. That's the secret to living a long and happy life."

"What!" I almost burst out in excitement. "That's crazy! I can't believe we are having this conversation."

"Why act immature when we are all grown-ups here? The least we could do is speak our mind freely with each other."

"Can't argue against that! I agree! And, I wish more people took your lead. Things would be way less complicated that way."

"I know, right!"

"Did Shruthi tell you we were thinking of having a baby?" I asked her.

"Of course, she did! But you knew that already." She said in a teasing voice.

"I did. But since we're talking so openly, I thought I would ask you anyway. It makes sense why you've decided to give me that advice now."

She smiled. "You are a smart cookie."

That night I was over my head. I told Shruthi about the conversation. She was pleasantly surprised, but she did not feel bad. She even felt glad her mother and I were able to talk so openly.

"You know she thinks of you more like a son than a son-in-law. I am happy she felt comfortable enough with you to speak her mind."

We were already in bed, cuddling and half naked. I was in my boxers, and she was in her underwear. I kissed her, and held her firm breasts with my hands. She kissed me back, moaning to my touch. She was always a moaner. I was fully aroused and a barrage of dirty thoughts came to my mind.

"You know, if she really thinks of me as her son, then that means I've married my sister. With their permission." I said with a naughty grin.

Shruthi giggled, but wasn't taken back by my comment. "How does it feel marrying your sister?"

"It feels wonderful! How does it make you feel?"

She pulled me closer; "I love it!" She turned towards me and talked in a sexy way. "You want to fill your sister's womb with your seed?"

Now, I was high as fuck. We've roleplayed a few times in the past but never like this.

"Fuck, yes!" I kissed her neck while my hands removed her bra straps. Her gorgeous breasts fell out. Her dark pink nipples were stiff. I kneaded them with my fingers while I kissed her.

"Mmm!! Mmm!!" She moaned when I bit her lower lip.

I removed my boxers and she got rid of her panties. We were now stark naked. I cupped her breasts with my hands and took her nipples in my mouth.

"Ahh!! Yes!! Suck your sister's juicy breasts!"

I took her nipple with my teeth, bit it gently and pulled on it making her moan louder.

"Ahh!!! Yes!! Just like that!! Oh God! It feels so good!"

She took my dick in her hands and rubbed it from the base to the top. "I love how big and thick your dick looks!"

"Just for my little sister!" Just saying that out loud made my balls twinge.

She moved down and licked the head of my dick with her tongue. "Mmm!!" She looked at me and giggled like a teen. She licked it some more and slowly wrapped her lush lips around the head.

"Ahh!!" It was now my turn to moan. "You're so fucking good!"

I took her hair in my hands and pushed her head up and down, sliding my dick deeper into her mouth.

"Mmm!! Gghh!!" She made gagging sounds, but I did not stop. She looked into my eyes as she slurped on my dick. She did not protest. I worked faster fucking her pretty mouth for a few minutes. We were overflowing with lust.

She let go of my dick and moved up over my body. "I want your seed in here." She straddled my body, took my dick in her petite hands and slid it slowly into her wet cunt.

"Aghh!!" Even though she was wet her pussy still felt too tight for my fully hard cock. She pushed it in with some more force. The head of my penis bulged through her pussy lips and entered inside.

"Ohh!! Mmm!! Yes!!" She moaned loud.

I grabbed her waist with my hands and pushed her down while I pushed up into her.

"Ahh! Yes! Push it in deeper!"

I kept thrusting my dick into her. A few inches at a time, her wet cunt swallowed the whole length of my dick. She placed her hands on my pillow and bent forward. Her breasts jiggled and fell on my face. I snatched her right nipples with my mouth and sucked on it. Holding her firmly by her waist I thrust into her as she twerked her ass grinding my dick with her pussy in rhythm.

"How does your brother's dick feel inside you?"

"It feels like heaven! Oh, I love you, brother!"

"I love you too, my dear sister!"

We fucked without holding back. She moaned calling me her brother in our native tongue.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ohh!!" She arched her back straight placing her hands on my chest. Her moans were loud. She twerked, picking up speed, squeezing her entire pelvis on my dick.

I knew she was orgasming. Her body spasmed and relaxed at the same time. She caught her hair with her hands and pulled on it. "Ohh!! I am cuming!! God!! Ohh!!" I felt the sudden gush of juices flowing down from her cunt sweeping over my dick wedged inside her.

When the wave died down, she looked at me. Her pupils were dilated making her eyes look like they were filled with lust. She wanted more. "I want to feel your seed inside me, my dear brother! I want to have your baby! Fill me up!! Make your sister pregnant!!"

Hearing her being so bold brought out the animal in me. I picked her up, flipped her and pinned her down on the bed. She spread out her legs and I pushed them as wide as they would go sliding my dick deeper into her cunt.

I started slow and picked up the pace quickly. I was ramming so hard her firm breasts bounced up and down. The bed moved with us making creaking sounds.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! My God!!" She moaned some more. "Mother would be so proud of us if she watched us right now!!"

Then I felt it. My balls tightened up, and my dick felt like it was a loaded gun ready to explode. I tightened my legs and my butt pushing my dick deeper into her with every thrust.

"Haa!! Haa!!" She moaned away without a care in the world.

My dick finally exploded. "Ahh!!" I felt gush after gush of warm semen spurting out of it.

"Yes!! Give me your seed, baby!! Fill me up!!" She felt my cum hitting the insides of her womb.

I felt my dick pulsate as every single drop of my semen was squeezed out into her. She crossed her legs behind my back pulling me into her. We were covered in each other's sweat and saliva. I looked into her eyes and we kissed passionately feeling proud of what we had done together.

In that moment, we felt immense love for each other that was beyond anything any one could define. Exhausted, we fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up. All that fucking made me hungry. I looked and saw Shruthi in deep sleep. I put on my pajamas and walked to the kitchen to get a little snack.

I was surprised to find the kitchen lights on. It turned to excitement when I saw my mother-in-law there. She was sitting by the dining table and drinking some milk.

"Oh, hi! Feeling hungry?" Somehow, I felt there asked that question deliberately.

"Yes! I see you're here for the same reason." I said sitting down across her.

"Oh, yes." She then looked away. "And, I couldn't sleep."

I did not hold myself back, and I spoke my mind. "I'm sorry if your daughter and I were too loud."

"Oh, don't be silly." She looked at me with a smile. "To be honest, hearing my daughter getting her womb filled was like music to my ears."

This woman never fails to amaze me!

"And, I hope that's what happened. Or... were there any condoms involved?"

I almost chuckled. "No, there were no condoms. Your daughter womb is pumped full of my seed. Every single drop of it. And, she is happily sleeping." I realized there was no need to hold myself back any more. I loved talking to her like this.

She had a wide smile on her face. "You are wonderful! I am so happy to hear that!"

I felt myself getting hard again talking to my mother-in-law like this. I stared at her body. She wore a night gown; it had buttons from the neckline to the waist. It was loose but her thick, curvy body could be seen very well through the thin, cotton cloth. She looked like a thicker version of Shruthi.

She had a few buttons of her nightgown undone. I could see a slight hint of her cleavage, and the strings of her Mangalsutra (a necklace Indian married woman wear). I wished she would bend forward so I can get a better look at her breasts. I kept talking to her.

"I stopped wearing condoms long back. It's not fun with them."

"I can understand. That's not how it's meant to be. I don't think you need to use them any time soon."

"Oh, for sure. I want to feel your daughter fully when I am inside her. And of course, to fill her up. It's a waste to throw away my sperm like that." I decided to get bold and talk dirty.

"Yes! You get it! A man's sperm is meant to be inside a woman's womb! It makes me so happy to hear you understand this."

"Of course! I know I made the mistake of throwing it away, but I've learned my lesson. I am going to keep filling you daughter again and again, even after she gets pregnant."

My mother-in-law beamed with happiness hearing this. "I am so proud of you, my son! You keep proving yourself to be the best man my daughter could have picked."

Saying that she got up and give me a hug. I was still sitting in my chair so my head was placed right over the bosom. I pulled her into me giving her a nice squeeze. I couldn't make up my mind if this was better or if we should have hugged with me standing up. She could have then felt the hardness of my dick.

We broke the hug and she sat back in her chair across me. With a big smile on her face she crossed her arms underneath her breasts and leaned forward a little pushing them up. Her deep cleavage was now very clearly visible. Her skin was fair and flawless. I longed to get a glimpse of her nipples. I could feel my heart beating faster. I felt her eyes on me, she saw where I was looking.

"I have to thank you, though." I said trying to keep the conversation going.

"Thank me, why?"

"For giving birth to such a beautiful and sexy daughter. Like mother, like daughter, I guess." I winked at her.

She smiled and blushed. "I hope you are enjoying."

"Doesn't your daughter ever tell you how much."

"She tells me you love her like no man has ever loved her... and... that she has a hard time... walking after... you know..." I could see she was feeling shy.

"No need to feel shy. We are family, and family take care of each other and share everything, right."

She blushed again and smile. But she appeared more confident. "She told me you bang her so hard she has a hard time walking after that."

Now, I am fully hard after hearing this. "You really can't blame me. She is a vixen in bed. As I am sure you know by now from her moans." I looked at her and smiled.

"I knew that the first time I heard her moan. I always knew her sexual energy, and hoped she would find someone who could match that. You have no idea how happy it makes me knowing you both are having such a good time in bed." She indeed looked happy.

"I wonder where she got that sexual energy from." I said with a naughty smirk. I was curious to know what she would say.

"Who do you think she got it from?" She asked me with a teasing smile.

I was ready with my answer. "I don't know. You are her mother. Mothers know their children the best. You tell me."

She smiled. "She is my daughter in more ways that people can imagine." She leaned in a little giving me another amazing view of her delicious cleavage. "It's not just my looks she inherited."

The tingle in my groin grew. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins of my cock. "I knew she's you the minute I saw you."

"You are one naughty boy." She said with an expression of delightful surprise.

"Oh, this is nothing." I said trying to tease her more.

"Really? What more is there?"

I loved how she wanted to play along. "Well, I know you think of me more as a son than a son-in-law. We both won't mind if you want to actually call us son and daughter." I winked at her. I wanted to stretch things and see how far I could take them.

She was surprised to hear that. But she got what I was trying to say. "Oh my! You both really are naughty and shameless!"

She got up and walked to the kitchen. My eyes followed her and I couldn't hold back anymore. I got up and walked behind her closing the gap in a few quick strides. I hugged her from the back and pinned her between the kitchen counter and me. I pressed my dick into her ass.

"Ahh!!" A soft moan came out from her mouth. "What are you doing?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"I want to show you how much I love you, mommy." I pressed deeper into her ass.

"Mmm!! I understand, son. But this isn't right." I could see her fighting the pleasure and the guilt.

I started pressing into her and grinding my hips on her. My hands wrapped around her waist firmly holding her in place. She moaned, but tried hard to control herself.

12