No Condoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! Mmm!!" She started to grind her hips in rhythm with mine, and pushed back into me. She turned her head towards me and looked into my eyes. I could see the mix of desire and doubt. Our lips were an inch away from each other.

A split second later, she turned away from me. "No, we can't do this. Please, I ask you to stop."

I stopped and pulled away from her. I cared for her, and did not want to hurt her feeling. "I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you. I only wanted to show my love for you. I guess, I let my feelings get the better of me."

"It's okay. I can understand."

She turned around and faced me. She looked down at my very obvious bulge and smiled. She slowly put her hand forward and gently touched it. I felt a shock through my body. "You are young, and full of passion. It's hard to control this kind of energy. And, it's not meant to be controlled. It's meant to be unleashed."

The shock wave was still rippling through my body. It made my dick harder, making it stand up in its full glory.

She undid the rest of the buttons on her nightgown. She wore a pink colored bra with a clip on the front. She quickly undid the clip. The bra flung open freeing her beautiful breasts. Her nipples and areola were dark pink in color. Lines of dark blue colored veins complimented her fair complexion. Her Mangalsutra sat in between her breasts. The size of them made me lose my mind. They were big, round globes.

We stood very close to each other. She slid my pajamas down and pulled out my dick. I couldn't believe it. My mother-in-law was holding my dick!

"Wow!! That is a big piece of manhood you got there!" She gently ran her fingers from the base to the head. "No wonder my daughter moans like that." She looked at me and gave me a proud smile.

She placed her hand over the shaft and held it in a firm grip. She began stroking it nice and slow. I just stood mesmerized with the sudden surge of pleasure.

She looked into my eyes. "I want you to go to your room, wake up my daughter, shove this huge piece of meat inside her cunt and fuck her hard."

I lost it hearing her talk so dirty. She was almost a different woman.

She kept stroking my dick. Her demeanor had changed completely. She was bold. I could feel her passion, her lust. "I want you to fuck her like you own her." Even her voice felt different. "Make her moan. I want to hear my daughter scream in pleasure."

"Ahh!" It was my turn to moan. I have no clue what got into this woman.

"Fuck her and fill her womb with your seed. Get her pregnant! And then, don't stop. Keep fucking her and filling her up for as long as you can."

I was dying. But I loved every word she said.

She leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "I won't mind if you think of me while you impregnate my daughter. And, I won't mind if you think of her as your sister. Make her a mother." She leaned back and gently kissed my lips. "You will always have my love, my son."

She took her hand from my dick and looked at me. There were no more words. I realized what I had to do. I felt hypnotized. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. Then I walked to my room.

Some other being that was asleep inside me until now had been awakened. I felt invigorated. I woke up Shruthi from her sleep. She knew I was horny. I started kissing her, and feeling her body with my hands. I wanted to get her wet fast.

I removed her bra and took one breast in my mouth. I sucked on it and with the other hand, I removed her panties and slid two fingers inside her pussy. I finger fucked her. She let out a loud moan. She was wet as a faucet in an instant.

She turned around and lay on her stomach, I placed myself behind her on my knees. She instinctively pushed her ass up. I slid my dick into her.

"Ohh!! Ahh!!"

I held her hips and kept thrusting into her, quick and fast.

"Mmm!! Haa!! Haa!!" Her moans increased in intensity.

I fucked her with a vigor I have never know existed within me. With every thrust, I pushed my dick deeper until it was completely inside her.

She moaned louder. "What got into you!?"

She knew my sexual energy since we've met, but this is unexpected even for her. I did not say a word. I held her hands and made her arch her back so her hips opened up fully. It allowed me to push my dick deeper with ever thrust.

I had flashes of my mother-in-law standing naked in front of me showing her gorgeous breasts. It made me go wild. Shruthi's whole body shook as I pounded her in doggy style. Her stiff nipples rubbed on the fabric of the bedsheets arousing her even more. I fucked like she was my lover.

This time I couldn't last for too long. All that excitement that built up from my talk with my mother-in-law was ready to burst out. I could feel my balls tighten. My dick felt more like a loaded canon this time. It was ready to fire any moment.

"Arghh!! God!! Ahhh!!" I moaned like never before. I came so hard my mind felt like it was numb with pleasure.

"Ohh!! Yes!! Ahh!!" Shruthi moaned harder feeling my cum hitting her womb, filling her up for a second time in one night.

The next morning, I was back to my usual self. She was naturally curious to know what happened to me and I told her my conversation with her mother.

"I can't believe my mom was so dirty she literally asked you to fuck her own daughter. I always knew she had a slutty side to her. Even though she never accepted it." Shruthi smiled with a sense of pride.

All that reminiscing got me hard again. She looked at my dick poking out and raised her eyebrows. She was surprised, but she isn't the type to complain.

"This time, I am going on top reverse cowgirl style." She flipped her legs over my waist, and straddled me. Her hungry pussy swallowed my dick whole in a blink. She twerked her hips and rode me like a pro.

I placed my hands on her thick ass and squeezed her butt cheeks. I matched her energy by pushing up into her every time she grinded down into me. We fucked and moaned away like two lovers in Paradise. Her womb was already full of my seed, and I filled it up with more.

For the next few days, we practically lived for sex. We fucked whenever we could. Shruthi sometimes moaned louder than usual just to make sure her mom heard her.

Then it happened. All those gallons of cum I pumped into her ripe womb did their magic. She was pregnant! We were elated. My in-laws were overjoyed.

When my mother-in-law and I had a moment for ourselves, I asked her how she felt now that I had successfully impregnated her daughter.

"You have fulfilled your most primal duty. You are now a man!"

Those words resonated through my mind. I felt proud. 'I am a man!' I repeated those words again and again in my head. I felt like I was a Sex God.

I hugged her and kissed her on her lips. She kissed back passionately. It was a long, wet smooch.

"Remember. You don't stop. Your seed should always be inside her." She said as we stood in each other's embrace.

"Of course! I never had any intention of stopping, and I definitely don't have any desire to say no to your wish."

I stayed true to my word. Shruthi and I continued our kinky role play; sometimes as neighbors, sometimes as coworkers, and sometimes as brother and sister. And, every single time I emptied my balls inside her. The more we fucked, the more we wanted to fuck.

Soon, my in-laws left and traveled back to their home town. But my mother-in-law and I kept in touch with each other. She became my confidant from that point. I shared with her all my inner most desires and fantasies. She listened with an open mind and heart.

I would often tell her how I fucked her pretty daughter. Sometimes I would even tell her about other women I felt attracted to, and how I desired them.

She would give me the same advice every time. "No condoms, my son. Spread your seed far and wide."

The End.

12