No Contact

Story Info
A couple makes a pact over dinner.
2.6k words
4.02
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you could cum without me touching you?"

Her question stunned me into silence. What kind of question was THAT?

"I ... uhm .... that's ...certainly an interesting but unexpected question ...."

"Yes or no?" Her intense gray-blue eyes glittered, picking up the light from the candle on the table.

I looked around, trying to see if any of the other diners might be listening, or if a server was nearby. I cleared my throat "Well, I suppose in the right setting, if you were doing ... something ... I suppose ... you know ... arousing ... and I was ... ahhh .... kind of ... "

"Masturbating?"

The question was put so plainly that it caught me off guard. "Yeah .... that ...."

She shook her head. "No ... no touching yourself. Just watching me."

"Listen," I whispered, "This is kind of intense over dinner don't you think?"

"Is it? Don't you think it was kind of intense for me, having you staring at my tits through the entire meal?"

Busted. Dianah had the most amazing breasts I had ever seen, and even though she dressed demurely at the office, there was no hiding her charms. Every blouse, sweater or t-shirt she wore, no matter how loose, clung and pulled around her perfect round beauties in ways that drove me and honestly most of the men, and at least one of the women, absolutely insane with lust. Combined with her stunning face, platinum blonde hair, narrow waist, wide hips and shapely behind she was the image of a classic Hollywood bombshell. I wondered, and not for the first time, what she was doing with me. I certainly wasn't the tallest, fittest or best looking man in the office, and I wasn't any sort of an executive with money. Just regular middle management. All around I was just kind of ... average.

"Dianah, I'm sorry. Maybe this was a mistake .... I'll be happy to take you home now." I started to get up.

She reached across the table and touched my hand "Alan, please sit down." Her tone was somewhere between a request and a command. I sat down.

She sat back in her chair, the fabric of her low cut dress rested against her breasts, curving down and into the cleavage. "Alan, I know how everyone looks at me. And I can't help looking the way I look." She gestured to her breasts. "Can you understand how that must feel? Having eyes filled with lust constantly on you, knowing that they're fantasizing about you? Feeling like no matter what I was doing, people were imagining me doing it naked? Can you even imagine that Alan?"

I couldn't look at her. "Dianah .... I ....."

"Well I'll tell you how it feels Alan. Most of the time it feels awful. Like there is nothing I can do or say that will cause anyone to see me as anything other than a potential sex partner."

"Hey now, Dianah, that's not entirely fair. You ARE a department head after all, and in line for section chief ...."

She laughed a mirthless laugh. "Yeah, and I worked damned hard for those positions, twice as hard as the male interns who blew past me straight to senior directorships. And you know what? People assumed I slept my way to where I am."

She was right. Dianah was one of the most capable and intelligent department heads at the company. But, I had heard the rumors too, although I refused to believe them. "Dianah ... look ...."

"Wait, I'm not finished."

"Okay."

"I said MOST of the time. But every once in a while, when I know someone is really looking at me as I'm bending over .... " and she came forward in her chair, leaning her forearms on the table and hunching her shoulders forward to put her breasts on display "... the feeling of sexual power is intoxicating. I know, at that moment, I could ask almost anything of that person. That they would do anything at all just to be with me for an hour. To feel these ...." she discreetly stroked the sides of her breasts with the backs of her fingernails, " ...bare against their naked skin." Her voice had become low, hypnotic and maddeningly sexual.

Her eyes were boring into me, stripping me bare. My heart was hammering.

"Is it true Alan?" She was still stroking the sides of her breasts with her fingernails. I could almost hear the slight rasp of them against the silk of her dress. I was mesmerized, my eyes locked on the motion of her fingers as they traveled along her outer curves. And then one of them drifted inwards and circled around her hardening nipple. Her other hand came up and cupped my chin, raising my eyes to hers. "Tell me Alan."

I could barely breathe. I croaked out "What?"

"Tell me you would do anything ... promise me ....right now. Anything I ask, just to be able to touch .... these." She took my hand and raised it to her breast, just brushing the back of my hand against one soft inner curve.

An odd buzzing was in my head, everything had slowed down. I looked into her eyes and could almost see myself in the reflection there. My reflection nodded slowly and said "Yes .... Promise." My voice in my head sounded like it was coming from under water.

"That's good Alan. Very good. We're going to leave now. I want you to take me to a hotel. And you'll keep your promise, won't you?" It wasn't a question.

I barely noticed the elegant furnishings of the large hotel luxury room we found nearby as she led me in. She released my hand and left me standing near the foot of her bed as she slipped out of her red pumps, kicking them into a corner with a thump. She slowly walked to one of the bedside tables, dropped her purse on it, and turned on the light. The light was dim, and it made subtle brushstrokes of her curves as she turned to face me. Her face was in partial darkness, her hair limned by the backlighting of the lamp. But her eyes almost glowed. I was enthralled into physical and mental immobility.

"Alan, do you remember what I asked you at dinner?"

"You .....you asked me whether you thought you could make me cum without touching me."

"That's right Alan. And do you remember what I said that you couldn't do?"

"I couldn't .... touch ...."

"What Alan? I want to hear you say it."

"I couldn't .... masturbate."

"Very good. Now Alan, if you are very good, and cum only when I tell you to, and not before, I will make tonight very special for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I hesitated. "Are you going to .... tie me up or something?"

She chuckled softly. "No Alan, nothing like that. You'll stay very still, your hands behind your back, because you promised me. And because you want to. Isn't that right?"

I nodded.

"Good." she said. Then she reached behind her, slowly unzipped her dress, shrugged her shoulders, and let it fall from her. Her body was magnificent. A long, swanlike neck, broad but very feminine shoulders, a flat toned stomach and prominent hip bones across which were stretched the thin straps of a black g-string. And her breasts were large, proud and rounded with large light colored areola and pointed nipples. They stood out firm from her chest. Her legs were encased in thigh high flesh colored stockings with lace tops.

"Is this what you've wanted to look at Alan? All those times I saw you watching me at the office with those hungry, pleading, puppy dog eyes of yours?" She was running her hands along her body, cupping her breasts, sliding them down the flat of her stomach, teasing across the small triangle of her panties and along her inner thighs. She writhed slowly.

"Can I ....can I ..."

"What Alan? Can you what?"

"Talk?"

She smiled "Oh yes, I want you to talk, but only when I ask you questions."

"Then ... yes, so very badly. You're .... you're .... breathtaking."

She smiled softly. "Thank you Alan. Now I want you to get undressed, completely."

I hesitated.

"Alan? Remember your promise." She cupped her breasts and pinched the nipples.

I quickly undressed. She walked towards me and around me, inspecting but not touching me, close enough that I could feel the heat from her. "You have a nice body Alan. And your cock is," she laughed a little "... more than adequate." She was in front of me, agonizingly close. Her nipples were centimeters from my chest and I could smell and feel her sweet breath on my face. "Put your hands behind your back." I did. Then she sat down slowly on the edge of the bed, her eyes just above the level of my cock which had begun to swell and rise. I was close enough to be standing just at the edge of her knees as she spread her legs out wide, running her hands up her inner thighs. She looked up at me, capturing my gaze.

"Your cock is getting hard, isn't it Alan?"

My voice came out in a rasp "Yes."

"But you won't cum unless and until I say so right?"

"Yes."

Her hands were caressing the sides of her pussy, outside the fabric. "You're being very good, Alan. Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes."

She pulled her panties aside, revealing herself. "Look Alan, isn't it pretty? Tell me it's pretty."

"Beautiful"

And it was. She was shaved smooth except for a tiny strip on her mound. Her outer labia were spread slightly, and I could just see her inner lips peeking out. They were dewy. She delicately slid a fingertip along them, then brought the finger up to her mouth, licking it. "Wouldn't you like to taste me, Alan? I bet you would love to kneel down and kiss me here." She slid her hand back down and used her fingers to spread herself open. Her pink clit was revealed, and she circled it. "Would you suck on my clit if I asked you to?"

"Yes, I would."

"Would you make me cum?" She started to shimmy back onto the bed, laying back and bringing her feet up to rest on the edge of the bed. She laid back and pressed her clit a little harder, going in tight little circles. She hissed in air between her teeth..

"Yes."

"That's ... good." She was starting to breath a little heavily as she continued to circle her clit. She brought her other hand into play, sliding first one finger, then two, up into herself. "Don't you wish your cock was where my fingers are Alan? Your cock is hard isn't it?"

It was standing out from my body, twitching slowly and starting to drip pre-cum. "Yes."

"But you aren't going to cum until I say. Isn't that right Alan?"

"Yes."

"Hmmmm, good boy Alan. Good ... boy." Her fingers were slowly plunging in and out of her, deeper a little each time. They were shiny with her wetness and there was a moist sound that was intoxicating. I could smell the sweet musk of her.

"Oh Dianah." I croaked.

She smiled to herself "Ah ah ah ... remember, no talking unless I ask you a question."

"No, I mean .... Yes." I was shivering and quaking with passion.

"Do you want to watch me cum Alan?"

"Yes, yes please."

"How polite." she said. She stopped circling her clit and reached up behind her to retrieve a pillow from the head of the bed. She arched her hips up and slid the pillow under her behind, pulling her legs up closer to her. I could see the tiny pink pucker of her ass. She slid her wet fingers from herself and touched it delicately "Can you guess what makes me cum real hard Alan?"

"You ... you ... like .... being touched ... there."

"That's right Alan. I like feeling this .... ", she took a breath and slid a finger into her ass "... and this ...." she slid two fingers into her pussy ".... at the same time." Her voice was husky now. "Wouldn't you like to see that? Would turn you on to see two men inside me? One ... here" she gasped a little as she slid a second finger into her ass "... and one here?" She slid a third finger into her pussy, pushing on her clit with her thumb. She raised her hips and gyrated them slowly, moaning deep in her chest.

My cock was throbbing now. "Jesus, Dianah .... Please."

She whispered and sighed "What Alan? What is it? Do you need to cum now? Is the thought of two men fucking me in front of you while you watch exciting?"

I groaned, dizzy with arousal.

"Don't cum yet Alan ... not ....yet."

Dianah rolled onto her stomach, hips raised high and her ass towards me. She crawled to the side of the bed, reached into her purse and produced two large dildos. She crawled back towards me, facing me and right up close so that her knees were on the edge of the bed. The heat coming off of her body was like a blast furnace. She placed one dildo between her feet and lowered her hips till the head of it was just touching her asshole. She lowered down onto the dildo and gasped. "Tell me Alan." She licked the other dildo all over and slowly slid it into her pussy, groaning "Tell me how excited you are by imagining two men taking me while I look into your eyes."

I couldn't think, my mind was numb. This was too much. "Dianah .... Dianah ...." was all I could say.

For her own part, Dianah was starting to pant heavily, groaning and sighing. Her thighs were quivering. "They're deep in me Alan, so deep. Filling me up. God Alan, they're so big." She was bouncing now, her beautiful tits bouncing up and down. Her eyes were locked onto mine. A faint blush spread across her upper chest and up to her neck. She nodded "Are you ready Alan?" she gasped.

"Dianah, oh god ..." Every muscle in my body was as taught as a bowstring. My hips were thrusting forward towards her, the engorged head of my cock seeking any contact.

"Alan ... Alan ... I'm ...." she opened her eyes wide. "Now Alan ... cum with me. Now." She dropped down low onto her knees, taking the dildo all the way up her ass, and twisting the dildo in her pussy in wild circles. She threw her head back, crying out "I LOVE YOU ALAN!!"

I roared and went up onto my toes, my hands still behind my back. My hips thrust forward and my cock exploded, throwing huge ropes of cum onto her tits and stomach.

We lay in the bed afterwards, me on my back with my arm around Dianah, her head on my shoulder. She kissed my neck and said "Happy Anniversary darling."

I laughed a little, "Happy Anniversary baby."

"Did you enjoy your present?"

I kissed the top of her head. "Very much my love. You really outdid yourself this year."

She sighed contentedly. "Alan?"

"Yes baby?"

"Next year, what would you think if we invited a couple of real men for me to play with?"