No Curtains Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to play the slut.
11.8k words
4.76
48k
61

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/05/2019
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artemus68
Artemus68
202 Followers

Part 2 - Amy's Story

As I stand here showering, I can't help but think back to the past weekend. It's been a few days since our unbelievably wicked sexual adventure with our neighbor Alex and part of me still can't believe what my husband Mark and I did. It still makes me tingle with excitement and I continue to fantasize about that night as I slowly run a bar of soap over my sensitive breasts. I get so turned on when I think about how I not only exposed my entire body to our neighbor but that my husband actually fucked me right in front of our bedroom window while he watched us and jerked off.

This all came about quite by accident. Mark had been in the process of repainting our bedroom and in doing so he had to remove all the blinds from our windows. The following night, as I was undressing and getting ready for bed, I suddenly noticed that our neighbor Alex was possibly watching me from his window. I was shocked at first but then I got very excited and turned on by the idea he had seen me in my underwear. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened so the next night as I got ready to shower, I deliberately undressed right in front of my window with all the lights on in the room. I don't know why I did it but I couldn't stop myself. I felt so naughty and dirty as I undressed and I have to say rather than feeling guilty or having any shame I was never more turned on and excited in my life.

I have had exhibitionist fantasies for years and Mark and I have talked about and incorporated those fantasies in our sex life but this was the first time I had actually done anything like this.

My name is Amy and as an attractive woman in her early forties I have always been comfortable in my sexuality. From the first my husband Mark introduced me to a very open and some would say deviant sexual life. We love to use toys, watch porn together, use lots of dirty talk and over the years we have incorporated many sexual fantasies into our sex life.

As I slowly continued to run the soap over my body I flashed back to the moment when Mark had me bent over the window sill and was fucking me from behind as Alex and I stared into each other's eyes. I can so clearly see Alex even now as he stroked his rather large cock and looked at me with complete lust. I moved my left foot up onto the ledge in the shower and started to play with my clit as I replayed this scene in my mind.

I loved how after I told Mark about Alex watching me, he had ordered me to dress up in a slutty fish-net body suit I own and parade around in the bedroom while he and Alex watched me. My breath caught as I suddenly dropped the bar of soap and with one hand I started to pinch and flick my nipple while continuing to rub my pussy with the other. As I continued to play with myself my fantasy changed and I now imagined that it was Alex who was fucking me from behind with that big dick of his and Mark was sitting on the bed and stroking his cock as he watched me get fucked by another guy.

Alex was ramming his dick into me hard and fast. He even grabbed a hold of my hair and turned my head towards Mark as he fucked me "what a fucking slut you are!" he moaned as I pictured him pulling out and spraying his cum all over my ass.

"I want my cum all over your beautiful round ass and I want to watch you will rub it in and show me what a good little slut you are" he commanded.

I continued to fantasize about Alex fucking me and I started to buck and moan as I came from the thoughts playing in my head. I was literally shaking from the powerful orgasm I just had and it took me a few minutes to get myself under control. As I finished my shower, the realization came to me that I wanted (No needed!!) to have another sexual adventure. The last experience with Mark and Alex had opened up sexual desires and wants in me to a level I had never been aware of. All I knew was I wanted more.

That's why the next night as Mark and I went out for some drinks and dinner, after downing a couple of cape cod's for courage, I turned our discussion to Alex.

"Honey do you have any regrets about last weekend?" I asked.

Mark leaned over the table, "You mean the part of the weekend when you paraded around the room dressed like a slut for Alex to see and then we deliberately fucked in front of him so he could watch us?" Mark whispered with a leer in his eye.

I blushed at his question but could feel my nipples harden at his words.

"Yes." I giggled. "I mean do you worry that he's our neighbor and it might get around what we did?"

"I have no regrets at all. In fact, if you wanted to do it again I wouldn't so no." "And don't worry about Alex. He's no idiot. I'm sure he is hoping for a repeat performance himself so he knows to keep his mouth shut." Mark said with conviction.

I sipped my drink and then looking into Mark's eyes I said "I can't stop thinking about the other night. It was so hot and I still get excited when I think about what we did. I'm glad you don't regret it because I want to do it again only more."

"What do you mean by more?" Mark asked taken aback by my sudden admission.

"Ok. Don't get upset, but I was fantasizing the other day that we are playing in front of Alex but this time he is in the room with us?"

"You mean he participates?" Mark again asked with some surprise.

"Well no. I mean I just keep picturing Alex there with us not watching through the window and it gets me so turned on." "I'm sorry I just can't help it." I said rather sheepishly.

At this Mark reached over and took my hand in his.

"Don't feel bad. What you just said has my dick hard as a rock." "the idea of us playing around with Alex so close by is very exciting to me." "I just think we need to come up with a plan to see if we can get it to happen."

Mark's confession made me start to squirm and I started to get wet just thinking about the possibility of being nude and having sex right in front of Alex.

This time I leaned over and whispered to Mark. "Let's get the check and get out of here." "We can start planning on the ride home." I said seductively.

We quickly paid the bill and left the restaurant and as we walked toward the car Mark grabbed my ass.

"Stop." I laughed as I half-heartedly pushed his hand away. "At least wait till the car."

Mark opened the car door for me, and as I climbed in, I made sure to give him a nice view of my long-tanned legs. I was glad I had worn a short summer dress with sexy platform sandals and I could tell from Mark's lingering look he was too.

Mark went around to the driver's side and no sooner had he climbed in the car than he was on top of me and kissing me deeply. I responded to his actions as we made out in the car. I also decided to tease him some more.

"So I think you like my idea of us having sex while Alex watches." I whispered in his ear as my hand ran down his leg and I started to rub his dick through his pants.

"Oh my God...yesss." Mark moaned as he kissed my neck.

"What are you willing to do while he watches us?" Mark asked me.

"Huh...I don't know. Would you want me to suck your cock while he watches?" I asked wickedly.

"Yes!" Mark growled

"What else do you want to do?" Mark asked again.

"I want him to pull out his dick and I want to watch him stroke himself like he did the other night while he watches me suck on your dick." I moaned back.

Mark now had his hand under my dress and he was rubbing my pussy through my thin cotton panties which was driving me close to an orgasm

"You know what I see happening?" Mark asked me.

"What?" I asked excitedly as I started to unbutton his pants and fish his dick out.

"I see Alex sitting across from us while you kneel down in front of me and as you suck my dick you slowly pull up your dress so he can stare at your ass and jerk off."

"Yummmm..." "would you want me to then turn around and tell Alex to cum all over my ass while I suck your cock?" I said getting even more turned on by our talk.

"OH YESSSSS." Mark growled. "Do you want to feel his cum squirt on your ass cheeks and then have him rub his cock all over your ass?"

"Ohhhhhhh..." I started to shake and my legs clenched around Mark's hand as I pictured Alex standing over me, stroking his dick over my exposed ass and then cumming on me as Mark watches.

"Oh you like being used as our fuck toy don't you baby." Mark smiled as he continued to rub my clit and play with my pussy.

I could only moan as an intense orgasm crashed over me while Mark played on my fantasies that hit so close to home. I loved the idea of being a slut and used by these two handsome men.

It took a minute or so to finally catch my breath after my earth-shattering orgasm.

I decided it was my turn to tease and as Mark leaned back I slowly lowered my mouth onto his very hard dick.

"Oh yes, baby. Suck my dick." "or should I say suck Alex's dick." Mark stated.

I knew Mark likes to think about me with other guys so as I sucked on his shaft and the head of his cock, I went all out using both my hand and my mouth. Now I'm not bragging, but I do give great head and Mark was quickly squirming as he tried hard not to cum.

Just then I abruptly sat up and stroking his cock I asked "do you want me to suck Alex's dick after he cums on me?" 'should I be forced to clean off his cock while you watch?"

"OOHHHHH yesssss.." Mark moaned. "I so want to watch that" he stuttered.

I couldn't help but smile at him "well let's go home and start putting our "evil" plan into play." Mark looked at me with a mixture of shock and disappointment as I stopped stroking him and sat back in my seat

I laughed at the expression on his face. "Come on, let's go home. But don't worry I have an ending planned for tonight that I am sure you are going to love."

Mark looked skeptical but he didn't argue and after buttoning up we started to drive home. After pulling into our driveway we looked over and saw that the lights were on at Alex's house and his car was in the driveway.

"Looks like Alex is home." Mark stated as he looked over at me. "Should I just go over and invite him to join us upstairs?"

"Now that will ruin my "game" I said teasingly as I rubbed Mark's dick through his pants. "Come on let's go inside."

Once in the house, we both proceeded to go right upstairs to the bedroom and get ready for bed. After washing up I came out of the bathroom and glanced over at the now legendary window. I sighed with regret that the blinds were now back up. Mark was already in bed watching me anxiously as I went over to my dresser. I found the item I was looking for and started towards my walk-in closet.

"I'll be right back." I said with a smile as I looked back at Mark. "Now don't go falling asleep on me."

I undressed and threw on a very tight pink baby doll top with matching panties. It hugs all my curves and is completely see through and stops just about mid-thigh. Mark loves how I look in this and it always gets him revved up when I wear it. I walked out and catching his eye I put one hand on my hip and the other on the wall while I stood there and let him drink me all in. Mark licked his lips and ran his eyes over me as I walked towards him and climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees. I didn't say a word, I just continued to stare into his eyes while I let him look me all over.

"So, what's my surprise?" Mark finally asked anxiously.

I didn't respond but just simply pulled back the covers and took Mark's semi erect dick in my hand. I gently stroked him and then proceeded to lower my mouth onto his cock.

"Oh yeah..." He moaned in pleasure. I made sure to run my tongue and lips all over his shaft and the head of his cock getting his dick nice and lubed up. After a few minutes of sucking his dick I sat back up and took his hand and placed it on his dick. I covered his hand with my own and started to stroke him up and down keeping both our hands on his cock. Then with a wicked gleam in my eye I removed my hand and climbed off the bed. Mark continued to stroke himself.

The lights were still on in our room and I slowly backed away from the bed and moved towards the window keeping eye contact with Mark the entire time. I turned slightly as I reached the window and started to pull up the blinds. Once the blinds were up and the window was completely uncovered I then turned back to Mark.

I deliberately kept my movements slow and I didn't utter a word as I now started to run both my hands over my hips and up my stomach towards my breasts. Mark continued to stroke himself as he sat transfixed on my movements. He didn't say a word either, probably afraid to break the spell we were under.

I smiled wickedly at him as I started to run my fingertips over my nipples. I pinched and rubbed them as they hardened under my touch. I then turned towards the window and continued to run my hands over my body and tits as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. I pictured the scene in my mind. My husband behind me on the bed stroking his hard dick while I now stood right in front of the window facing Alex's house playing with myself. After a moment I opened my eyes and looked over at the window across from me. The room was dark.

"Is Alex watching?" Mark asked.

"Oh yes." I responded keeping the fantasy going. "Should I stop?" I asked as I looked back at Mark.

"Do you want him to watch you?" Mark asked again.

I shuddered at the thought. "YESSSSSSS..." I moaned as I continued to tease my nipples and picture Alex there at his window.

As we continued to play our game, I suddenly saw that the light in Alex's hallway outside his room had come on.

"The hallway light just came on." I spoke up excitedly. I was now squeezing my tits and running my hands over my hips and even starting to lightly run my fingers over my pussy. I was getting very excited at the prospect of what might happen next. I didn't move from my spot by the window and I wanted nothing more than for Alex to appear.

Just then my wish came true. My breath caught in my throat as I suddenly saw Alex enter the room. He turned on the light in the room and moved over to the window. There he was, completely dressed and looking right at me. At first, he simply stood there and watched me as I continued to play with myself. We stared at each other as my hands played over my entire body. Then Alex started to rub himself through his shorts and after about a minute or so he abruptly pulled off his t-shirt and unbuttoned and pulled off his shorts. He now stood in just a pair of boxer briefs as he continued to watch me and rub his dick.

Suddenly Mark broke the spell I was under and spoke up from the bed.

"What's Alex doing now?" he asked.

"He's in just his underwear and he is rubbing his dick while he watches me." I said trance like.

"Well I think you know what he wants don't you?" Mark said.

I smiled at that since I knew exactly what Alex wanted. I lowered my hands and grabbing the hem of the baby doll I slowly raised it over my head exposing my tits to his full view. I dropped it to the floor and proceeded to continue to play with my tits. The whole time Alex and I didn't break eye contact. Then suddenly Alex grabbed the waist of his boxer briefs and pulled them off. His cock sprang up as it was released and he started to stroke it. I smiled at him as I watched him play with himself.

I felt so dirty and slutty and I now wanted nothing more than to please Alex. So I took my tits into my hands and leaned down so I could suck on and flick my tongue over my nipples. Alex must have liked thisas he moved even closer to the window and stroked himself faster.

As I continued to hold my breast in my left hand and lick my nipple, I lowered my right hand and started to rub my pussy. I was on the verge of cumming but I still wanted to complete my "plan."

Not looking back I spoke to Mark, "Come over to the window."

I heard Mark get up and then I felt him as he moved behind me. I moaned with pleasure as he placed his hands on my hips and started to slide them up to my breasts. He started to kiss my neck while his hands ran roughly over my now very erect and sensitive nipples. I continued to rub my clit as Mark played with me and now both Mark and I were watching Alex as he watched us.

I now turned towards Mark and gently moved him back a few feet from the window. I turned Mark so he was now facing sideways to the window as I dropped to my knees. I looked back and could still see Alex from the waist up so I knew he could still see me too.

I gave Alex a great big smile as I turned back and slowly engulfed Mark's cock into my mouth. I was extremely turned on and I was determined to put on a great show for our neighbor. I slowly slid my mouth back and forth along Mark's dick making sure Alex could see as much as possible.

Mark grabbed the back of my head and started to "fuck" my mouth. "Oh yeah, he's watching us as you suck on my dick." Mark grunted. Mark was now looking over at Alex as I sucked him into my mouth.

"I love fucking your mouth while he watches." Mark moaned as he continued to push into me.

I was holding Mark's hips and I pulled my mouth off of his dick and started to stroke him while I looked over at Alex. I could no longer see his dick but by the motion of his arm I could see he was still furiously jerking off. I locked eyes with Alex and leaned in to flick my tongue over the head of Mark's cock and to suck him into my mouth.

"Oh yes keep watching him while you blow me." Mark grunted. "I'm about to cum."

At this I pulled my mouth off of Mark's dick and started to jerk him over my tits.

"Cum all over my tits." I practically begged Mark. "I want Alex to see you cum on them."

"OOOOhhhhhhhh..." Mark moaned as he proceeded to shoot all over my tits. He came very hard and his cum was landing on both my nipples and down between my breasts. I hadn't seen him cum that long or that hard in a long time.

"Oh yes...cum all over your slut's tits." I groaned.

After Mark had finished cumming I stood up and slowly moved over to the window. I felt wickedly delicious as I locked eyes on Alex and parted my mouth and licked my lips while I held up my tits so that Alex could see the cum on them. I continued to play with my tongue on my lips as I rubbed Mark's cream all over my tits and nipples. I loved teasing Alex, letting him know I wanted to suck his dick and have his cum all over my tits.

Alex must have been fantasizing about the same thing as he started to shake and I could see he was having an intense orgasm over there.

He held up his hand to show me he had just cum and I could see it as I held up my tits and rubbed them together. I made a kissing motion with my mouth as I smiled and winked at him. Mark stood behind me once again and we both watched as Alex waved over at us.

I waved back and then turning towards Mark I now saw that he was holding up his phone to Alex.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just inviting Alex over for a barbeque this weekend." Mark said nonchalantly.

"You have his number?" I asked surprised.

"Of course. We exchanged numbers after last weekend's escapade. You're not the only one who can plan wicked adventures." Mark said as he texted Alex. As Alex went to answer Mark's text I spoke up.

"I'm not sure about this." I said with trepidation. "This has been great fun but I'm a little nervous about not having the "separation" between us with the houses. I know we fantasized about Alex being here but is this too quick?"

"Trust me." Mark said as he took my hand to lead me back to the bed.

"I will make sure that we all have fun and everyone is comfortable. OK?"

"Well I'm still not sure." I said grudgingly. I was a little unsure about Mark's plan for this weekend but also if I was honest with myself, I was very intrigued and excited by what Mark had in mind.

Artemus68
Artemus68
202 Followers