No Curtains Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly moved down the stairs to the kitchen and surreptitiously looked out the kitchen window. Alex's brother had sandy blond hair and was wearing a golf shirt with shorts. Up closer I saw that he was quite good looking and was about Alex's height but bigger all around.

As I watched all three guys talk, I ran my hands over my breasts and felt my hard nipples poking through the thin sheer top. I can't believe I'm actually thinking about walking out on the deck dressed like this for another complete stranger. But as I continued to think about it, I also knew that I really wanted to. I didn't want to go back upstairs and change I just needed to work up my courage and walk out there.

Well, I thought, I have already done such slutty things in the past few weeks that I thought I would never do and I have loved it. This may be just as fun too, so I quickly adjusted my clothes and walked out onto the deck.

As I stepped out all three of the men turned towards me. Mark had a big grin on his face when he saw that I had stayed in my slutty outfit. Alex looked over with surprise as I suspected he thought I went in to change and that our "play time" was over. But it was the look on our new comers face that really made me blush and laugh to myself. His jaw literally dropped and he stared blatantly at me as I walked over to introduce myself. I knew this man who I had never met before could see my tits through my shirt and I was sure he could see the red thong as it rode over my hips. Alex quickly moved next to me and introduced me to his brother Tom.

"It's so nice to meet you." I said to Tom as we shook hands and his eyes dropped to stare at my tits. "Why doesn't everyone sit down and get comfortable."

As the guys started to sit, I moved past them to go to the cooler so I could top off my drink. I could sense all the men's eyes were on me and I was happily giving everyone I nice view of my thong covered ass and long tanned legs. I deliberately took my time and even unnecessarily bent over the cooler a few times sticking my ass out just to tease them all the more. As I did this, I could feel how damp my panties were and I was growing bolder knowing the effect I was having on all the men.

I turned around to find all eyes were still fixed on me. The guys had apparently turned mute since they were not talking, just staring at me, or rather my body. I knew they were seeing everything through the sheer top and I smiled at the effect I was having on them as I slowly walked back and sat in a chair next to Mark.

Alex seemed to come out of his shock when he suddenly spoke up to explain that his brother Tom lives a few towns away and had stopped by to watch the game.

"Yes. I didn't mean to interrupt your barbeque." Tom said. "I just thought Alex might want to hang out. I thought he would be bored and could use some company."

"Now I realize how lucky he is to have such great neighbors as you to hang out with." Tom said with a smile as he blatantly leered at my tits.

I blushed at Tom's words but grew excited as he continued to openly eye my body, looking me up and down from my legs to my chest.

"Alex didn't tell me anything about his neighbors." Tom continued as he looked over at Alex with a smirk. "I guess I can't blame him for not wanting to share his luck."

It was clear that even though Tom was the younger brother he was very confident in himself and he was very open with his opinions.

"So, Alex is a pretty shy guy. Tell me how you met?" Tom asked.

At Tom's question Mark spoke up, and what he said almost made me choke on my drink.

"Actually, we caught Alex watching Amy through our bedroom window while she was naked."

"You're kidding?" Tom asked practically choking on his beer.

"I need to hear this story." Tom said as he sat up with anticipation.

Alex looked slightly embarrassed as he caught my eye but after I gave him a smile he seemed to relax.

"Well we were repainting our bedroom and I had taken down the window blinds so the windows were completely uncovered. A few nights later as Amy was showering and changing for bed, she thought she noticed that Alex was watching her from his upstairs office window." Mark said.

"Were you Alex?" Tom asked as he looked over at his brother. "Although who could blame you." Tom continued as he again looked me over with lust filled eyes.

Alex finally spoke up. "I was working in my office and I happened to look out the window and I saw Amy walking around in her work out clothes." As Alex talked, he had his eyes on me. "She started to pull her clothes off and I couldn't look away. The next thing I knew she was naked and I just kept watching her."

Alex's words were having an effect on me as I started to tingle all over.

Laughing, Mark spoke up. "To tell you the truth Alex we set that night up since we suspected you had been watching Amy earlier. I was actually watching your window from another room. Amy and I were talking to each other and I was directing her on what to do"

Alex was surprised by this but just smiled as he looked from Mark to me.

"Then what happened?" Tom interjected excitedly.

Alex then continued fixing his eyes on me as he spoke.

"She went into the bathroom, I guess to shower, so I turned off the light in my office and moved over to the window to wait. She came out after a few minutes wrapped in a towel. Then suddenly she took off the towel and started to slowly dry herself right in front of the window. Her body is gorgeous and I just kept looking at her. I could hardly breathe I was so excited watching her."

"Yeah I bet you weren't just watching her either." Tom smirked. "I know I wouldn't be just watching."

As Alex told the story both Tom and Mark were watching me. I was breathing harder and getting wetter and I wanted nothing more than to start running my hands over my body I was so turned on.

Then Mark put his hand on my arm; "Amy why don't you tell everyone when we realized that Alex was watching you."

I blushed at this point but I spoke up.

"After I came out of the shower to get dressed for bed, I glanced out our window and even though it was dark in Alex's room I thought I saw movement."

Mark smiled at me.

"Tell everyone how you felt about Alex was watching you."

I looked at Mark and then at Alex; "it got me excited." I said as I blushed.

"Then what did you do?" Mark asked.

"I did what you told me to do. I unwrapped my towel and moved closer to the window. I started to slowly dry my naked body off making sure Alex could see everything, especially my tits." I smiled and looked from Alex over to Tom.

"Oh God...this is too much." Tom moaned. He grabbed his crotch as he said this and tried to adjust himself.

"Tell everyone what you did next." Mark continued.

With a slight smile on my face I continued the story for everyone.

"I went back into the bathroom and then came out to brush my hair. I stood by the window naked so Alex could see me while I faced Mark on the bed and brushed out my hair. I then put on a slutty baby doll right in front of the window to tease Alex one last time before Mark and I fucked thinking about Alex playing with himself."

As I said these last words I looked over at Alex and asked him, "Were you playing with yourself that night?"

"Of course, I was. I couldn't help it" Alex smiled back at me.

"I'm glad you were. I like when men pleasure themselves while they watch me" I replied with a sultry look.

"You have to tell me what happened next. This is so hot I hope there's more." Tom practically pleaded.

"Tell everyone what we did the next night." Mark said as he watched me.

I was so turned on at this point that I slowly moved my hands up to my breasts and started to run my palms over my nipples as I continued with the story. I even grew bolder with my words.

"The next night my Master (I grinned as Tom moaned loudly at my use of the word master) had me go upstairs after I got back from my workout class and slowly undress in front of the window so Alex could watch me. We knew he was at the window sitting in a chair." I said as I glanced at Alex.

"After pulling off my spandex top I played with my nipples while I faced Alex's window. My Master made sure I went nice and slow and rubbed and pinched my nipples so Alex could see everything. He then had me turn around and bend over while I pulled off my yoga pants so Alex could see my ass. Then I slowly walked into the bathroom to shower. After showering I came back to the bed naked and waited for my Master's next command."

"Oh man...this is too much" Tom moaned as he squirmed in his chair and adjusted his dick through his shorts.

"You haven't heard the best part yet." Mark spoke up. "Alex why don't you tell everyone what you saw next?"

Alex then picked up the story.

"I saw Amy walk into her closet and when she came out I nearly came right then and there." He groaned.

"She was dressed in the sexiest black fishnet body stocking and black high heels. She looked so hot I had to stop stroking myself just to make it last."

"Then what happened Amy?" Tom asked. "I like it when you tell the story."

I was really getting in to what we were doing so I quickly took up the story and pinching my nipples I said;

"Do you want me to tell you what we did next?" I asked Tom with a wicked grin on my face.

"YES!! Please continue!" Tom begged.

"As Alex said, I came out in a sexy black fishnet body stocking and my stiletto black heels just as my Master had ordered me to. I was so excited knowing your brother was watching me. I stood at the window and ran my hands over my hips and nipples giving my husband and Alex a show. Then the best part happened."

I said this last statement with a wicked grin at everyone. "Should I continue?" I asked.

All the men practically shouted yes in unison.

"Well if we are going to continue this story, I want to get more comfortable." And with shock on all three faces the guys watched as I suddenly stood up and started to unbutton my shorts. I could tell even Mark was surprised at my boldness

"These shorts are just way too tight." I whispered to them.

As I said this, I slowly lowered my shorts over my hips and down my legs and tossed them to the deck. Now I stood in front of all three men in just my sheer black top, a red thong and high heeled sandals.

Placing a hand on my hip, I asked "is that ok with everyone?"

"This is the best barbeque ever!" Alex exclaimed with a big grin on his face.

I then proceeded to turn and walk over to the cooler giving the guys a nice long view of my thong covered ass.

"Before I continue with the story from last night. Can I get anyone another beer?" I asked.

"I could use another one" Tom said as he gulped down the rest of his beer and placed it on the table.

I reached into the cooler and pulled out an ice-cold beer and grabbing the bottle opener I popped off the top and started to walk towards Tom to give him his drink.

"Enjoy." I said with a leer as I handed it to him.

I then turned around and let him drink in my ass for a few seconds before I went back to sit in my chair.

"Now, where was I?" I asked innocently.

Mark laughed. "I think you were in your fishnet body stocking and heels and ready to tell Tom what we did next while his brother watched."

"That's right." I said as I looked at Tom and continued with the story.

"My Master ordered me to go over to my dresser by the window and to place my hands on the top of it. I was now next to the window and Alex could see me completely. Then my Master told me to bend over and spread my legs."

As I said this, I kept my eyes on Tom and slowly uncrossed my legs and spread them apart so now he could see the sheer red thong pull tight over my pussy. I placed my hands on my thighs and rubbed them back and forth as I continued.

"Then my Master came over to me with a vibrator in his hand. He wanted to put on a show for your brother as he switched on the vibrator and started to slowly run it over my body."

"Would you like a show Tom?" I asked playfully as I continued to run the palms of my hands lightly over my thighs.

"More than anything." Tom responded with a pleading in his voice.

I just smiled at him and looking over at Alex and Mark I asked if it was ok if Tom joined in our play.

"I'm more than happy with that." Mark answered.

"Sure." Tom said "just please don't stop!"

Mark then spoke up again.

"You know it's very private back here and if Amy is going to keep telling the story I for one am going to get more comfortable myself." As Mark said this as he looked around at all of us and he started to unbutton his shorts and pull down his zipper.

Seeing Mark start to pull out his dick seemed to remove any doubt or shyness from Alex and Tom. Both of them started to unzip and pull out their dicks as well. I was surprised at this sudden turn of events but I was only too happy and excited to watch as all three of them started to stroke themselves.

"Is everyone going to keep stroking themselves while I tell how slutty I was that night?" I grinned.

As I spoke, I slid my right hand off my thigh and onto my pussy. I started to lightly stroke myself through the thin red panties and moved my left hand up onto my chest to fondle my nipple. I looked at Mark's cock then Alex's and finally at Tom's. He had a nice size dick that was pulsing in his hand as he slowly stroked himself while he watched my hand play over my pussy.

"My Master then slowly ran the vibrator down my back and over the crack of my ass until he was touching my pussy lips with it. He asked me if I liked playing the slut for him and Alex."

As I said this, I looked away from Tom and towards Alex.

"So Alex, did you like watching my Master use the vibrator on my pussy? Was I slutty enough for you?" I asked wickedly.

"Oooohhhhh... yeeeessssss...you were such a slut that night." Alex moaned as he continued to jerk his cock.

I looked back at Tom.

"My Master ordered me to look over at your brother while he continued to rub my clit with the vibrator. You know, I liked watching your brother while my pussy got played with. He must have liked watching me too since he turned on the light in his office and stood there jerking off right in front of his window while he watched me. It was so hot watching him play with himself that we moved over to our window and my Master bent me over and he started to fuck me from behind while your brother watched us."

At this point I was driving myself crazy, and keeping my eyes on Tom, I dropped my left hand and pulled aside my thong. I then started to rub my clit with my right hand. I loved knowing that my legs were spread right in front of Tom and Alex and I was playing with my pussy just a few feet from where they sat. I know Mark loves to watch me be slutty and it was obvious he was getting turned.

"I love watching you spread your legs and play with your pussy in front of them." Mark growled as he stood and moved behind my chair. He then bent over and speaking next to my ear he asked, "do you like having them watch you play with your pussy? Are you turned on looking at their cocks as they stroke them knowing they want to fuck you?"

I shuddered at Mark's words and squeezing my legs tight against my hand I started to cum as I continued to rub my clit and eye Tom and Alex. My orgasm was very powerful and it left me dizzy and spent as I started to catch my breath.

As I started to recover, I noticed that all the guys were watching me closely waiting to see what would happen next. I decided to continue the game and I slowly stood up and turned towards Mark.

"Take off your clothes and have a seat." I told Mark as I looked back over my shoulder at Alex and Tom. "You guys are welcome to get more comfortable and move closer if you want to watch." I said teasingly.

Mark did as I said while Alex and Tom also did as I said by moving closer to me and they watched as I slowly dropped to my knees in front of Mark. Without another word, I lowered my mouth over his dick. I wanted to put on a real show for them all so I enthusiastically started to suck on the shaft and tip of his cock. I made sure to stick my ass up so Alex and Tom could get a nice view of it while I pleasured my husband in front of them. Mark placed his hand on the back of my head and started to pump his hips as he fucked my mouth.

"Oh yes slut suck my cock. Show these two how good you are at giving head." He grunted as his hard dick moved deeper into my throat.

I was turned on by Mark's dirty talk and the idea of giving him a blow job in front of two other men. I sat up and stroking Mark's cock I noticed that both Tom and Alex were now naked and watching me intently while they stroked their dicks on either side of me. I loved watching them stroke their shafts just a few feet from me. Tom then inched closer to me so he was now pumping his cock just a few feet from my face. I smiled up at him as I continued to stroke Mark's dick.

"I would love to have you put your lips around my dick." Tom pleaded as he looked into my eyes.

I was tempted to lean over and take his dick into my mouth but I still wasn't ready to go there yet.

"I'm not ready for that yet." I said to his disappointment. "But I would love for you to cum on my ass."

Tom wasted no time and moved to kneel behind me. I looked back to see Tom eyeing my ass as he started to stroke his cock just inches from my ass cheeks. I turned back and looking Mark in the eye I said "do you want to watch him cum all over my ass while I suck your dick?"

"Yesssss...Tom I want you to cum on Amy's ass and then Alex you can cum on her too." Mark grunted as he went back to fucking my mouth.

As I sucked on Mark's cock, I felt Tom start to run his hand over my ass and he even snuck a few light touches on my panty covered pussy. As he fondled my ass Tom started to grunt and then I felt his warm sticky cum as it landed onto my ass cheeks. I looked back to watch Tom stroke himself and even run the tip of his dick through his cum on my ass. At this Mark started to cum in my hand and even shot a few strands of his cum onto my tits.

I guess this was too much for Alex as he moved over to stand over me and he started to ejaculate and his cum sprayed onto my tits and nipples.

I sat up and looking at all three of the men I started to run my hands over my tits and ass to rub their cum into my skin.

"Oh yum." I said seductively. "I love having all your cum on me. It makes me feel like such a whore knowing you all marked me with your cum."

Later that night as Mark and I talked about the adventure we just had Mark asked,

"so how would you rate today? Did you have more fun than you thought you would?"

"Definitely more fun." I laughed as I answered his question. "I loved playing the slutty whore right in front of Alex and Tom."

"Do you regret anything?"

"No. I loved everything we did. Well. Maybe I regret one thing." I said as I looked at Mark.

"What?" he asked a little nervously.

"I kind of regret that I didn't suck Tom's cock while I let Alex fuck my pussy." I said mischievously as I smiled at Mark.

"Well we don't want you to live with regrets. I think we might have to set up another barbeque with our new friends. Do you think you could satisfy all of us?" Mark smiled back.

"I think I would like that. I replied as I climbed onto Mark and slid his hard dick into my already wet pussy.

"How about one from behind and one in front." I asked as I sunk down on Mark's cock.

"Would you like to watch me suck on Tom's dick while Alex fucks me from behind?"

"Oh, hell yes!" Mark grunted as he closed his eyes imagining my story.

...to be continued??