No Diplomacy Required

Story Info
A sexually frustrated woman seeks release in pain.
1.3k words
4.37
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth across the room. Ten steps from wall to wall. Her body shook with frustrated arousal as she found the number she was looking for.

"Hey sexy." His voice was low, but it didn't sound like she'd wakened him.

"Hey." Her belly clutched. "Look, um, I have a favor to ask."

"Yeah?" She heard the skepticism in his voice. "It's late- you kill somebody or something?"

That got a laugh out of her. "No. I just... look, my hormones are crazy and I'm climbing the damn walls. I need a taste of you."

"Ah." She heard him moving around his apartment. "Twenty minutes, my place. Wear purple."

Precisely twenty minutes later, she was knocking on his door. It opened, and he raked his eyes over her. When he nodded and stepped aside, she followed him in. He poured a glass of water from the tap, handed it to her.

"So," he asked, "sex, or just play?"

"Both." They'd danced this dance before.

"And what are you in the mood for?"

She set the glass down, looked him straight in the eye. "I'm not in the mood for diplomacy."

He nodded, then his hand snaked out and grabbed the back of her neck. "Then, you will pay for my attention, with your pain and humiliation."

The tension she'd been carrying dissolved. "How will I serve?"

Without another word, he pushed her to her knees and sat on the couch in front of her. "First, tell me what you want. Say, 'Please sir, I want you to use me.'"

"Please, sir, I want you to use me!" She looked at the floor, not at him, feeling his fingers tighten on the back of her neck.

"Here are your conditions: You will initiate nothing. Your body is mine to command. You don't even touch yourself without my permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

His fingers moved to tilt her chin up. "You're off to a good start. I like that you know your place. Are you excited, pet?"

She quivered under his fingers. "Yes, sir, I am."

He landed forward a little, sniffed deeply. "I can smell it. Good." His thumb traced her lips. "I'm looking forward to it myself." Then his voice dropped to a growl. "But you will have to get me properly excited first." His other hand grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Open your mouth!"

Her lips parted obediently, and he slid his thumb between them. "Show me what a good slut you are."

She used her lips and tongue, lightly at first, then with more pressure. Her eyes never left his face.

"Good girl." His smile was slow and wicked. "Now close your eyes."

Again, she obeyed, and felt him release her. Then she heard the sound of a zipper, and again he grabbed her hair. She felt the faintest brush of flesh against her mouth, and her breath came in short, sharp pants.

"Now. Take me into your mouth."

She leaned forward, but the hand in her hair held her in place. She couldn't stop the small whine that escaped as she struggled to obey.

"Well?" He taunted. "What are you waiting for?"

"No fair, please!" Her eyes were still closed, but her distress showed as she pulled against his grip. Then he shifted, and pushed her head forward. She felt warm flesh against her lips, and took him eagerly into her mouth.

"That's right. Show me how much you appreciate being my property."

She felt him harden as she used lips and tongue, stroking from base to tip and back down again. She responded to the silent urging of his hands with small moans of her own. Until he pushed her away again.

"You may open your eyes."

She did, watching him as he stood and slid the belt out of his pants, coiled it carefully, and set it aside. He sat again. "Kneel up, hands behind your back." When she had obeyed, he leaned forward and slid his hand over her throat. Her chin lifted, her eyes still on his, as he increased the pressure. He watched as her eyes went glassy and her breath hitched. "Mm, I think my little slut likes that." He let her come back, and as soon as her eyes were clear, ordered, "On your feet. And strip."

She scrambled to her feet, and whipped off the purple tank, dropping it on the floor. The skirt followed and then the matching panties.

"Socks, too."

The socks joined the rest, leaving her completely naked and open. She pressed her hands to her thighs, resisting the urge to cover herself as he slowly walked around her. She felt his hand rest on the small of her back, and shivered.

"You look amazing in purple," he said. "I think I'm going to have to make your ass match." He steered her to the wall, and caught up the belt. "Back arched, legs apart."

As she assumed the position, he slid a hand down the arched line of her back, then around the front to cup her breast. Her nipples were hard, standing out like bullets, and he couldn't resist tweaking one as he cracked the belt across her ass.

The sound she made was beautiful, something between a gasp and a squeak. He cracked the belt twice more, and heard her whispered, "Fuck!"

He stepped back, put steel in his voice as he laid the leather across the back of her thighs in three swift strokes,with enough force to raise instant welts. "Did I ask you a question?"

"No, sir!" Her voice trembled and her knees nearly buckled.

He moved in again, pressing his body against hers as he whispered into her ear. "And we won't be making that mistake again, will we?"

Tears trickled out from under her lashes. "No, sir."

"Mm..." He licked the tears from her cheeks as his free hand slid over her belly and between her legs. "Sweet suffering." He found her clit, barely brushed it with his fingers. She was dripping wet, trembling, as he delivered another trio of blows.

"Please..." she moaned. "Oh please."

Now he dragged the leather slowly across the bruises that were blooming as he pressed firmly against her clit, and felt her body rock as the first orgasm ripped through her. Slowly, he wrapped the belt around her neck. "Ready for more?"

She quivered and twitched unconsciously adjusting her position to accommodate him as he stepped in between her legs. "Yes, please, yes," she moaned. She felt the belt tighten as his erection pressed against her. He teased her, sliding just the tip in, then out again. She moaned, trying to move with him, but the strap around her throat tightened in a warning.

"So wet for me," he growled. "Wet and helpless and at my mercy. Your little cunt grabs me like vise, and I can feel you shake." He nipped at her neck, enjoying her shiver, and finally thrust deep inside. "Squirm for me, slut!"

She did, squirming and gasping as the second orgasm and it's aftershocks hit her. He released the belt and buried his teeth in her neck as he began fucking her in earnest. She moved with him now, tilting her head to give him a better angle. "Sir..." Her voice was a bare whisper. "I take what you give."

"Fuck! I can't hold back much longer."

"Then don't!"

His arms tightened around her. "Beg for me!" His legs were shaking as he slammed into her.

"Please don't stop," she begged breathlessly. "Please don't hold back, please, please, please Sir please!"

She was slammed into the wall as his hand wrapped around her throat and his growling became snarling. Her vision grayed and she started to slide to her knees, but he released her throat and held her tight as he came hard inside her.

His grip eased, became an embrace, as they gulped for air. He settled her in his lap on the couch and stroked the hair back from her face.

"Better now?"

She sighed. "Much better. Thank you." She buried her face in his chest. "Thank you."