No Easy Way Out

Story Info
Billy copes with his wife's infidelity.
2.9k words
3.23
173.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy and had been married for almost ten years. In all of those years, Billy never thought that he would hear the words that had come from her mouth. "I had sex with another man." She said simply.

Fade to black. Billy lost his touch with reality. Cheated? Why? The scenario that Janice described played out quick and simple. She often visited his office at the end of the day, so that they could travel home together. It was during one of these times that she met 'him'. Billy had listened tight lipped, with his jaw clenched as she related her encounter.

Billy had been stuck late in a meeting and she had been waiting for what seemed like eternity. 'He' came over to where she was sitting in the deserted office lobby. It was apparent that he was attracted to her, she explained. He wasn't a handsome fashion plate, but his bold manner had excited her. He knocked at the door. She let him in.

It took less than ten minutes in an empty office before Janice had returned to the lobby, with a stranger's seed wetting her thighs.

Billy had listened to the story. Too shocked to react. Too hurt to feel. Too angry to scream. He had left the house that night, only stopping to find out the man's name. Janice didn't want to tell him, but the look in his eyes changed her mind.

Billy stood in the elevator, the emotions of the previous evening having blended into one force that dominated his mind. The elevator opened, and Billy stepped from it like a condemned man walking that last mile. The hallway was long. Impossibly long. Every person moved as if time had begun to crawl. The ravages of time did not exclude Billy, and he felt as if he were walking through molasses.

The door was open when Billy appeared. 'His' back was turned as billy came into the office. Time stopped as Billy watched him, his eyes burning a hole into the man's back. Somehow, the door closed. Softly. The slight click of the lock catching was as loud as a gunshot.

Billy was still frozen in time as Walton turned to see him. "William. From development, right?" Walton said. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Did You see a blond woman waiting in the lobby late last week?" Was all Billy could say.

Walton stepped toward him, not liking what he was hearing. "I don't remember. Why?" he asked cautiously.

Why? Why! Because that woman was my wife. That woman you fucked was my wife, you son of a bitch! Billy's mind screamed "What did you do with her?" he asked, his voice low and flat.

"Well if I did meet a woman, it wouldn't be any of your . . . " Walton began to say.

Red. Heat. Blood. It was so hot and so tangible that it caught in his throat, threatening to choke him. Red, crimson and bright. The color of blood as it spewed from Walton's nose. Red. Billy's eyes were blinded by the red rage as his fist drove into the surprised mans face. One . . . two . . . three . . . four. Five hits until Billy's mind wrestled itself under control.

Walton leaned heavily on his desk. One of his eyes was closing quickly, and the rest of his face echoed its damage. Billy's hands were wet. Slick blood turned sticky as it ran between his fingers. He blinked rapidly as he looked at his still clenched fists. Walton's blood? Was it the blood from his own scraped knuckles?

Copper. It was the taste on his tongue as it ran across his lips, dragging a trail of his own blood with it. He hadn't even felt Walton's one punch rebuttal.

"You're through here." Walton's managed to blurt as his Jaw continued to swell.

The red haze crept into his eyes, but Billy forced it away. "Go ahead. Call the police. Say something to anyone and You'll lose just as much as me." Billy growled, barely staying in control. "I'll make sure everyone knows about you, especially your wife. You'll be in hell, and I'll be the devil who's fucking you."

Lines. They were drawn invisibly on the floor. Billy turned and left him at the line. The race was already over. Wiping his mouth, he opened the door, leaving Walton's to his own private rage. He moved down the hallway, his hands concealed in his pockets. A cold shiver ran through him as he grappled with emotions that were so diverse that they threatened to rip him in two.

Janice could feel him as she opened the door. His presence hung in air. Had he been drinking? What had he been doing? There had been no answer at his office all day. How else did she expect him to react?

White. Eyes so wide that no light was denied. White. The color of the bandages that cris-crossed his hands. Red. The color of the blood that threatened to seep through the cloth. Billy sat quietly in the chair, his hands lightly gripping the arms.

"What . . . " Janice began, looking to his hands.

"This?" he cut her off, raising his hands. "Nothing. You should see the other guy." He said. His lip curling into a sneer.

"You didn't have to . . . " she began again, her purse dropping to the floor.

Red. Fire danced behind his eyes. Billy surged from the chair as if driven by an unseen force.

"I didn't have to! What Janice? What!" he screamed, his voice cracking with the force.

Janice stepped back. She was at a loss for words.

Billy growled, his fist driving into the wall. She had never seen him in such a state. "What the hell was I supposed to do?" he yelled. "What did you expect? I wish you would tell me because I have no fucking clue!"

Crimson dotted the cream-colored wallpaper. The only sound in the room was the harsh noise of Billy's ragged breathing.

"I don't know. I don't know." Janice repeated softly. Her hands covered her face, her eyes wide. "You needed to know. I don't know what I expected."

Billy's fist was still pressed tightly against the wall, but his body was quickly draining of energy. "Maybe this is all my fault." Billy said as if speaking to the air. "Maybe I've changed. Maybe I haven't been the person that you've needed."

Distance. Space. Two words so similar, but yet so different. Janice began to cross the space between her and Billy, but the distance between them never changed.

"I spent the entire night trying to figure out what I did wrong. I don't see it. What did I do?" he asked, shaking his head. The red was fading, but his voice was still full of emotion.

Janice looked as if she were searching her soul for his answer. "You didn't do anything. It happened. It just happened." She said, her words finally pouring out. "I didn't plan it. It happened so fast. My heart was racing, and I couldn't see straight. I didn't even think about. The excitement of it all, and the lust. That's all I could see or feel. Her whole body shook as she continued to pour herself out in front of him. "I didn't think, and after the excitement ended, all I could do was think. Think about what I had done. Think about what it meant. Think about how I could ever look you in the eyes again."

Billy looked at her, unwanted moisture coming to his eyes. Tears were flowing freely down her face. "If I could take it all back, I would." She said, her voice catching in her throat. "I would do anything if I could make you love me again." She sobbed.

Billy's eyes focused through the mist, his gaze fixing on her for the first time. His heart tightened and threatened to burst from his chest. They had shared so many things through the years, and overcome so many obstacles. The red anger still boiled in his mind, but his heart fought against it. He didn't know how he could forgive her. Every beat of his heart pumped another memory into his brain. The times of support. The times of love. The times of tragedy that they had weathered together. His heart made up his mind.

"I've never stopped loving you." He said softly. "If I didn't love you, I wouldn't care."

The lead that bound his legs to the floor slowly lifted, and Billy allowed himself to breach the distance between. He felt as if they had just met as he took her in his arms. He hugged her, as if finding the greatest treasure in the world, and stroked her hair as her body shook close to his. Time was marked by the beats of their hearts, and a lifetime of beats passed before their embrace broke. Time flowed normally. The past was not erased, but a silent agreement had been made to move past it and into the future.

The rest of the evening was as usual, but with a somber atmosphere. Together for so long, but now they felt as if they had just come together. Neither knew what to say to the other, so took comfort in their daily routines. Bed time was even more awkward. Both enjoyed sex before going to sleep, but neither felt comfortable broaching the subject. Billy shied away from the situation, by deciding to take a long shower.

The water was almost scalding hot, but Billy let it fall over him like a blanket. The shower radio was pumping out a loud rock song as he soaped his body with rich lather. The cuts on his knuckles had proven to be less serious than they looked. The bleeding had stopped, allowing Billy to trim the loose skin away, and the hot water had helped wash away the pain. He was so absorbed in his shower and the music that he didn't hear the sound of the door opening. It wasn't until the door closed that he felt her movement in the room. Janice's face appeared in an open corner of the curtain, her eyes reminding him of a doe caught in a car's headlights.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked him quietly. Hot showers were one of the first intimate moments that they had spent together. Billy allowed himself a small smile, and drew the curtain open for her. He watched as she stepped into the tub, his eyes lingering over her body. She was so familiar but yet new as well. The sight over her never failed to excite him. Janice took in a sharp hiss of breath as the hot water began to beat down on her skin. She squirted a generous amount of shower gel into her wash cloth, and began to lather her chest and neck.

Billy leaned back against the shower wall, and watched. He watched her run the cloth around her neck, then down her stomach. The cloth worked between her legs, then she bent over, scrubbing each leg. The soapy lips of her pussy glistened in the shower light as he watched her from behind. When she finally stood, she could feel him closer behind her.

Electricity. It ran between them. From his hands to her back as he touched her. The electricity radiated through them as he began to run his soapy hands down her spine, creating a soapy slick playground. Steam swirled around Billy's face as his hands began to slide around her skin and Janice let out a small sigh as she felt his hands, firm but gentle, glide over her skin. She swivelled her hips from side to side when he began to caress the firm globes of her ass, biting her bottom lip when his fingers pressed between her cheeks.

Billy's hands snaked around her waist, and pulled her back toward him, her soapy back sliding against his chest. He slowly slipped his hands through the thick soap lather, and up her stomach. Searching and exploring. Rediscovering the soft passion of her body that he craved so much. Janice moaned and tipped her head back to his eager mouth. He kissed her with a passion that he thought he would never feel again, and she returned that passion with equal measure. Their tongues darted against each other, twisting and probing. Their breaths mingled and became one. Billy's hands finally found her breasts, and he cupped each one, sliding his hands over the bouncy flesh.

Janice groaned deep into his mouth as his fingers found her nipples, which were stiff and aching. He took each nipple between two fingers, and rolled them, the soap creating a delicious friction. He tugged, pulled and stroked, causing her to arch her back from the sensations. Steel. Hard and unyielding. His cock felt like steel pressing against her ass as her hips ground back against him. Janice reached back, taking his flesh into her own slippery hand, stroking, coating it with the rich soap. Billy growled and squeezed her breasts as she let go of his now coated cock. She immediately stepped back, capturing his tool between his stomach and her rear cheeks.

Billy hissed in the steam as Janice slowly wiggled her ass up and down, stroking his cock between her slippery globes. He returned to pinching her nipples, the pressure causing her to press back harder, which only spurred him on further. Sweat mingled with soap as Billy's hand snaked down her stomach, and found its way between her clutching thighs. His fingers plied through her slippery flesh, stroking and penetrating. Janice almost lost her balance when two of his fingers entered her, slowly but insistent. She arched forward, giving him more access to her heated sex. Billy's arms shook as he explored her body, his fingers delighting in her slippery skin, exciting him and driving him onto higher levels.

"Please honey . . . please." She said to him in steamy gasps. Sticky wetness. Slippery and hot. Complete in its on perfection. Billy found her perfection as he lifted her leg, his penis angling toward her pussy. Honey, warm thick filled his senses as he pushed into her. Her walls parted, wet and sticky as she swallowed his length inside of her. "Oh my god . . . " Billy groaned as she surrounded him. She became his passion. His purpose. His world.

Janice pressed her hands against the shower wall in front of her. She pressed backward, wanting everything that he had to give her, wanting him to fill her depths. White steam filled Billy's eyes as well as his mind. He luxuriated in her feel. Her folds caressed and throbbed around his aching cock, causing him to move against his will. He pumped his hips steadily. His hands kneading her hips and ass like pastry dough. He was barely aware of her cries as she strove to drive her hips back to his, returning his passion with her own.

Release. Letting go. Erupting. Billy erupted like a geyser, his cock spurting deep inside of her. Janice screamed as she felt his cock expand, and the warm thick jism splash against her walls. She shook as he continued to drive into her, his thrusts becoming stronger instead of fading. His thrusts pressed her forward against the wall, and she rested her head against one arm. The other arm dropped down to her clitoris. Swollen and red, she jumped as her fingers pressed against the sensitive knob. She stroked it slowly, but soon increased her speed. Throughout it all, she could feel Billy's cock steadily emptying and filling her as he continued to drive into hot sex. She grunted and shook, and almost lost her balance. Billy was there to catch her, and steadied her by wrapping and arm around her waist.

Throughout it all, Billy did not pull from her sweating depths. Soap, his cum and her juices flowed from her and around his cock. He kept his pace, both steady and strong as she stroked herself. Janice began to wail as she felt the fire of her orgasm build from deep inside of her stomach. The fire raged through her. It was behind Billy's cock. It was in her chest, and in her clit. It was everywhere. She yelled as her climax roared through her. Her whole body jerked, but Billy kept hold of her. He kept her up as the spasms rocked her body, and her head shook violently from side to side. Billy continued to thrust into her, until her orgasm had ended and she thought she would pass out. It finally ended as Billy crushed her to his chest, his cock pulsing deep inside her once again. This time billy stopped. He held her to him, locked together by their hungry flesh. His heart beat like a hammer through her back, mingling with her own pounding pulse.

Falling or floating down. Minutes went by uncounted as the sounds of breath and water mingled with rock music. Billy slid down, pulling from her, but pulling her with him. They slid to the tub floor, the hot water spraying them clean. Clean of soap. Clean of sweat. Clean of fear. Clean of anger. Billy clung to her, and Janice to him. In the hot water they became one again, and became each others only one.