No Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley was not as big but he was still very good at screwing her, as he proved by pounding into her slutty ass, letting her shithole slide along the length of his massive weapon. The friction felt unbearably good, her skin on fire with exquisite pleasure, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head from bliss. Her mind was focused on a picture of how pained her boyfriend would be if he sees this, her giving her ass to another guy when he never got any anal from her. This greatly fed to her sadistic desire to one day fuck someone in front of her caring boyfriend again, this time without apologizing to him at any point.

It's just what she gets off on, the beautiful teenager reasoned with herself, as she fucked her asshole with the huge cock entering her again. Despite how good it felt to have Riley ramming into the confines of her anal walls and filling her asshole with his cock, sheathing his tool with her anus, she never loses her powerful grip on reality. Linda remains aware at all times that Lucas is the only person she will ever love ; he just couldn't fulfill her sexual needs. Not that it matters, she thought, thrusting backwards with her hips, enveloping Riley's pole with the inside of her ass. He is still going to be her adorable boyfriend and they're going to get married anyway.

Eventually, the wonderful sensation of being fucked in the ass drove her to an intense climax, releasing an obscene amount of girl cum from her shockingly leaking cunt, soaking the bed sheets beneath her. "Thanks for the fucking, stud. Now I'm going to talk to my darling boyfriend about our new arrangement," she panted, getting up on her feet, putting on new panties and clothes, and leaving the house, heading over to Lucas' place.

Lucas spent more than an hour crying in the comfort of his bedroom. His concerned parents gave up knocking on the door, deciding it would be best to leave him to it, letting him cry it all out until he's calm, or at least, less hysterical. The boy looked at a framed picture. It showed him standing next to Linda at her birthday party, face bright red, blushing from how she gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Screaming, he flung the entire thing across his room, watching with some degree of satisfaction as the glass shattered from impact with the wall.

That bitch Louise who groped him earlier had texted him a video. In it, Linda was squatting before a baseball player, her hand squeezing and pumping the base of his large cock, and her lips swallowing the head of his dick. She expertly used her hands and mouth to stimulate him, as he grabbed her hair, facefucking the gorgeous girl.

He was clearly enjoying it, leaking a shocking amount of precum which she licked up like it was the most delicious snack on the planet, moaning to show her appreciation of how good it tasted to her, wetting her lips before she slid it up and down his pulsating shaft, humming as it throbbed inside her slutty mouth. She rubbed his testicles, tugging gently.

When Linda sensed he was near orgasm, she withdrew his tool from her mouth, aiming it at her face. "Please give me a facial," she begged in a cute, girlish voice, continuing to pump with her first as he violently ejaculated, spraying her features with all his semen, coating every bit of her face with cum. Long globs of semen landed on her nose, cheeks and lips, covering her facial features with his seed, making her look like a slut

Sobbing even more now, Lucas deleted the video and collapsed on his bed, burying his face in his hands. Getting a grip of himself, the boy finally managed to stop with the water-works, bringing himself to the living room, where his dinner was already waiting. Thanking his mother for the meal, he sat on his chair. Both his parents were very concerned by his silence. They've never seen their boy act this way before and also heard the sound of glass breaking in his room. Lucas' mother decided to break the ice.

"Is something wrong, sweetheart?" Alicia tentatively asked her son, who never looked more fragile than he did right now.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, mom. I'll be fine. It's just..It's, well, Linda cheated on me, so..." he trailed off at the end, promising himself he wouldn't break down again. He has already shed enough tears for that cruel, cheating bitch who couldn't be honest with him. If she decided sex was so important to her and decided to break up with him to go after bigger cocks, he wouldn't have been nearly as badly affected. Instead, she lied, keeping him around like a fool, when everyone can see his horns except for himself, the idiotic cuckold that he was, and didn't even seem to care how he felt when he finally found out about her infidelity.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry!" his mother cried out, giving him an embrace that he returned, hugging her back tightly. No, he can not cry again. He must be strong. For his parents. They can't see him broken. "I had no idea Linda would ever do that to you. You two grew up together. She always loved you, even back when you were little. Well, you loved her but she messed it all up. It's her loss not yours." She continued to sooth her son who embraced her, tears threatening to emerge from his beautiful eyes again. He was able to hold them back this time though. The boy's father also patted him on the shoulder, trying to give him a comforting look.

They had dinner quietly that night, eating without any more discussions of what transpired. He told them all they needed to know, about how he walked in on Linda have sex with another guy. The two of them gasped in horror and he looked down in shame, before reminding himself there was no longer anything he could do. She made her choice and now he has to live with it. Before the boy could go to wash the dishes, however, there was the sound of a loud knocking at the door. He looked through the peephole and was stunned.

Standing there in her blouse and short shorts was Linda. "I know you're behind that door, Lucas. I heard you gasp. Open up now or I'll kick the thing down. You know I can do it." It was true. She had a 4th degree black belt in karate and a 7th degree in jiu jitsu, and actually won a tournament before. With shaking hands, the boy reluctantly opened the front door, consumed by trepidation, knowing she could have broken in down if he refused her entry.

"That's my good boy," Linda said, inviting herself inside, plopping her muscular booty on the couch, her boyfriend's parents staring, astonished. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Peterson. I'll just stay here to talk to Lucas for a while. Lucas, baby, fucking another guy in front of you gave me the most powerful orgasm of my life. You were a true wimp, standing there watching a superior man fuck your girlfriend with a superior cock. His dick's far bigger than yours and you'd never be able to make me cum like he did. I want you to do me a favour and sit and watch him do me again. I still love you but now I also love humiliating you by having sex with someone else and making you watch, knowing you can't make me feel good the way he does" the girl commanded. Lucas only stared at her, speechless.

It took him more than a few moments to regain his composure. "What? No! Get out of my house, Linda," he growled.

Linda glared back at him fiercely. "No. I'm only leaving once I've said my piece. You are my boyfriend and I expect you to do what I tell you. I'm going to fuck another man tomorrow and you're going to watch and learn how to pleasure a woman, even if your small dick prevents you from ever being able to actually do so. If you're nice I'm going to give you a handjob as a reward. Otherwise I'll punish you."

Lucas finally lost it. "I hate you!" he screamed in her face, his spittle flying everywhere with that short but weighty sentence that seemed to make time stop in the household. Linda, for her part, managed to maintain a stony expression, despite the distress starting to brew inside her, as she struggled to process his words, shocked and hurt deeply.

He hates me, she thought. No! He doesn't have any right to feel hatred for me! He's my boyfriend! Mine! I'll have to make him realize that.

"Okay," she muttered. "If that's how you really feel, then I guess I have no other choice but to let you go. Goodbye." Linda got up from her place, hoping he would stop her so she wouldn't have to come up with a brand new plan to fix the situation. Alas he didn't.

"Thank you. You should know how happy I am, now that you're getting out of my life. It's funny how I loved you so much this morning, but now I don't, since you just chose a massive dick over the boy who used to care more about you than himself. I'm really glad we're no longer together. My life is going to be much better now without you in it," he said. Linda clenched her fists in anger, careful not to let him see the wrath on her face. To hear the boy she loves say this almost made her snap back at him but she held herself together, reminding herself that if she wants to have her boyfriend back she'd need to use every bit of cunning she has. With that in mind, the teenage girl choked back her tears and walked out, already trying to figure out a strategy.

Wait and see, my Lucas. There's no way you're going to leave me

As she made her way home that night, Linda thought over what she must do next in order to get Lucas back. She realized there was one simple way to get the boy to go out with her again. The devious girl went home to her parents, already having a plan in her mind. "Mom, I cheated on my boyfriend and now he hates me. But there's a way I can have him back. I just need your help," Linda said confidently, delighted when her mother Annie nodded.

The next day.

Linda and Annie made their way over to Lucas' place the next day. The two women were careful to pick a time when the boy would be at a bookstore. Linda knew her beloved wouldn't be home for at least for at least a couple of hours. She went inside with her mother behind, heading over to Alicia, who looked up from her magazine in shock, along with her husband Joel, who growled at Linda. Alicia tried to restrain herself as she addressed Annie, speaking to her friend as cordially as she could "What is she doing here?"

Annie ignored the hostile tone, saying "I remember that you and Joel lost $300,000 after some poor choices of investments in the stock markets. Not to mention another $50,000 after that drunken night in the casino at Marina Bay Sands during your business trip. And also the $500,000 from those shady shark loans. Yes, Alicia, I know about that. I'm offering to buy your son for $1,000,000. Notice the extra $150,000. Here's a contract for you" Both of Lucas' parents were completely stunned as Annie handed them a document.

"What?! But selling my son... That's illegal!" Alicia shrieked indignantly. Her husband nodded to show his agreement and support for her. Linda only smirked more at this.

"Come on. If I don't tell and you don't tell, no one will ever know. Besides, he isn't going to be a slave per se. Well, maybe my sex slave. He'll be my husband. We all know your son will fold if you tell him you need the money and beg him to whore himself out to me. He'll do anything for his parents, both of you. So what do you say? I mean, I'd rather have $1,000,000 than be without the money, especially if some gangsters were after me." Linda said with a grin on her beautiful face.

Alicia thought about it for a moment before realizing that she was right. "Okay. I'll sell you my son. But I might need more money over time though," she said, resigning herself to accepting the boy's new fate, deciding to give herself a week to get over this. Annie agreed to this

Of course, when Lucas came home from church the next Sunday and found his mother sitting on the couch, looking at the massive pile of cash on the table, he was visibly perplexed. "What's going on, mom? What's with all the money here?" Nothing could have prepared him for the answer he was about to get from Alicia, who looked up at her son with a very awkward smile on her beautiful face.

"Your dad and I sold you to Linda for $1,000,000. Her family also agreed they would pay off all of our debts, including the ones we might gain in the future, if I get a streak of bad luck. I'm sorry, but we really need the money to pay off the shark loans," she said in a quiet voice. Lucas, who was casually sipping water, spat it all out in shock, sputtering. He stared open mouthed at his mom and then turned to his dad for help, only for the older man to look away in shame. He fell in his chair, trying his best to catch up with all the new mess his parents just created.

"I, uh, I don't know. I mean, why?" he got out almost incoherently. His parents only gave him apologetic looks as they sat around the coffee table, every one of them feeling awkward, and in the cases of Alicia and her husband, extreme guilt.

"Well, we need the money, sweetheart. Selling you was the perfect way to get it," the woman smiled sadly, stroking the back of his dainty hand. She could recognize the acceptance in her son's eyes and was pleased to see that he was starting to warm up to the idea of whoring himself out to his ex-girlfriend, but the glimmer of hope quickly diminished.

"So I would have to be a cuckold?"the boy asked, his reluctance returning. "And besides, I told her I hate her and I think I might have meant it. She fucked the guy who made my life miserable in front of me and never even had the most basic of all decencies to apologize. I've made up my mind. I will never go back to belonging to such a sadistic, cruel bitch ever again." With that said, he walked away from them, heading straight towards the doorway, where he was intercepted by Linda, who pushed him backwards. The girl was glaring at him angrily.

"Lucas, you don't understand it but I don't actually give a shit about your consent. It would be much better if you agree to this and still love me, but I would take you back home anyways, even if you say no. It's your fault you're in this mess. If you didn't make me fall in love with you I wouldn't be making you stay with me, and if you were good enough in bed I wouldn't have to fuck other guys. Now you'll have to be my cute little cuckold," she hissed, approaching as he retreated. Lucas stumbled backwards in fear, recalling the fact that she had a 7th degree black belt in jiu jitsu and could easily choke him out in seconds.

"I don't love you anymore!" he yelled at Linda, who flinched before steeling her resolve and getting right in his face.

"But you will, once I put you through your training," Linda growled, before suddenly putting him in a painful wristlock, yanking his arm behind his back swiftly, applying pressure to the joints, making him kneel down. The boy screamed as she pulled out some ropes from her pocket, tying his hands together tightly, exhaling against his earlobe. Alicia stuffed a ball gag in his mouth and Annie taped it shut, before Linda dragged the struggling boy outside, her arms wrapped around his torso. "Lucas, please, if you don't agree to this I'll slit my wrists," Alicia begged her son, immediately making Lucas stop struggling, allowing Linda to easily get him inside the back seat of their vehicle and then got in the shotgun seat, while her mother sat behind the steering wheel. They drove towards their mansion, idly chatting like it was perfectly normal for Linda to have her tied up boyfriend glaring at the back of her head from the backseat of their car like that. They had ungagged him but it proved to be a mistake, giving him the opportunity to snarl fiercely at them.

"I hate you, you bitch," he said in a cold tone. Linda almost started crying but told herself to remain strong and only shot him a stony glare. She was beginning to seeth from his stubborn refusal to be hers. So she fucked other guys. Big deal? If he was big enough she wouldn't have to sleep around. Now he's just going to have to live with it, because there's no way she would let such an adorable boy go. Even if he said he hated her she'd still do everything to win him back, even buying him from his mother.

"If you say that one more time I am going to tell everyone about me fucking Riley. It will make me look like a slut, but it will also make you look like a pathetic loser. You don't really have any choice now, baby. Stay with me or your reputation will be ruined beyond repair. Your friends will no longer respect you and you will never get any job if I post the videos I took of you begging to eat my asshole" she sneered at him, making the boy flinch, remembering how he begged her to let him rim her ass.

"Fine! I'll stay with you, you rich bitch. I suppose I can just leech on your bank account. That's all you're good for, anyways. Your money!" he yelled back at Linda who promptly called him a jerk.

That night, she took out all her frustration on Marcus' massive cock, bouncing up and down on his pole, penetrating her loose cunt with his thick shaft as he plunges deeper and deeper into her. She screamed loudly as the stud made her climax in the master bedroom, while Lucas laid in his bed in the guest bedroom, listening, trying to work a way out of this mess. He could sneak off right now when she's too exhausted to run after and pin him down. He'd be no match for her otherwise. He could get a restraining order. But then his mother's threat of suicide if he refused to whore himself out and get married to this slut resurfaced in his mind. Oh well. That's a risk he would have to take. She probably was only bluffing anyways.

Sneaking along the hallway, Lucas walked about. He was careful to make as little noise as possible. The teen tried to keep his footsteps as quiet as he could, sliding along the corridor on his tip toes. Lucas checked his wallet, satisfied to see that he had enough pocket money left to get a taxi home. He breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the tension ease a little at the back of his mind, relaxing slightly as he continued walking.

The night time subversiveness is sending a thrill up his spine. He tried to slow down his exhalations as he got further and further away from the bedroom he has been deposited in. Suddenly, a powerful pair of hands reached out in the dark to grab him from behind, dragging him back as he struggled. The boy managed to smash his elbow back into his assailant's rib cage but was surprised by the thick, warm fleshy globes pressing into his shoulder as his attacker momentarily let go of him. Breasts. Woman. Linda?

The moment of hesitation before turning around to face her was all it took for the well-trained girl to quickly trap him in an arm bar, yanking the now screaming boy inside her room. His right arm now paralysed with pain, the boy swung his left fist at her in a weak, open haymaker that she easily blocked before pinning his limbs down spread eagled on the mattress. The girl got on top of him and forced a kiss on the protesting Lucas' lips, ignoring his pleas for her to stop.

"Please, just let me go," the boy begged her, crying as her beautiful face descended down next to his, feeling despair as she shook her head. He found the last bit of strength left in him and kneed her in the crotch. Linda gasped with pain, bent over slightly as he jumped away from her and tried to run for the door. The predatory girl quickly recovered and twisted his arm behind his back, spinning him around and throwing him on the bed.

By this point, Lucas was unable to continue resisting as she brought over ropes to tie his hands and feet to the bed posts. "Listen, darling. I am never going to let you go. I love you and only you, but I also need and deserve to get my sexual needs fulfilled by guys who are big enough. So you are just going to have to accept it, okay?"

"But I don't want to. I want to leave you now and never see you again," he said resolutely, surprised that he didn't care about the signs of tears appearing in her eyes. He was alarmed, though, when she wiped those away and returned his steely glare with hers.