No Escape

Story Info
Cheating girlfriend forces her boyfriend to stay with her.
8.2k words
2.98
31.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please feel free to leave comments or send private feedback.

Linda Jeffries inhaled a deep lungful of fresh air. The athletic, curvaceous girl strolled in the garden, hand in hand with her shorter boyfriend Lucas, her long, wavy brunette hair flowing in the winds. The two of them gazed into each other's eyes fondly, smiling. They've known each other since childhood, their mothers being close friends. Both were practically raised together. It took her a lot of courage but Linda was eventually able to ask Lucas out, and he happily accepted, even though she was in her 'ugly duckling' face, only getting smoking hot later on. Their love had always been extremely strong but Linda found herself dissatisfied with one particular aspect of their romantic relationship. He was always thoughtful, bringing her flowers on Fridays to celebrate how they got through the week, always hugging and resting his head on her shoulder like a cute, fluffy kitten, giving her puppy dog eyes that would pull her heartstring.

Lucas was not well-endowed. The rail-thin youngster fell severely short of her expectations, pun intended. She had not expected him to be massive, given his petite frame, but the 4 inch pecker could barely make her feel anything. The girl didn't think too much about it a first but then she heard her friends start to talk about their lovers, who were often 7 or 8 inches. Some of the luckier ones had partners who were 9 inches. It made her wonder what she was missing by staying with Lucas. He is very nice and sweet but really lacking in sexual prowess.

Each time they had sex Linda would have to fake her orgasms. Lucas, being inexperienced, never realized this. He offered to eat her pussy afterwards and she let him, and to be fair he was reasonably proficient at this, even though she didn't realize yet that a real big dick would feel much better than the shy boy's tongue. Linda, a very fit teenager who spent countless hours in the gym, was also not happy with how frail Lucas is, being stick-thin with no visible muscles on him. But she still dated him, attracted by his cute personality. They were content with their relationship up until she began to make new friends.

Cheerleaders, popular girls and cool people who tried to tell her that she can have more. Not only the sweet boyfriend but also muscular, powerful studs who can really fuck her right. They attempted to convince Linda that she deserves everything she could ever want, and having a plethora of large cocks ready to pleasure her is a goal worth pursuing.

"Trust me," Sarah said. "You will understand it once one of them impales you with his thick shaft. There's nothing that's gonna make you feel better than when you get impaled by one of those dreamy jocks. To feel your own slim body collide with those hard abs and firm pecs. Your chicken shit boyfriend won't be able to compete."

Linda, of course, started to complain. "But I don't want to lose Lucas. He's really sweet, kind and cute. If I leave him for another guy, I know I'm gonna really miss him and regret my decision." And it was true. She did realize, deep down, how meaningful the tiny boy is to her. There was no way she could ever do anything that will risk making him leave her. She made this very plain to her peers. "I love that boy and will never even do anything that might make me lose him, so please stop badgering me," she almost yelled.

"It doesn't have to mean an end to your relationship with him, Linda. You could have both. The sexy fuck buddies who can reach very deep inside, hit all the right spots and stretch your pussy out, and that, and I quote, 'adorable little boyfriend' you're always mooning about. He can be a cuckold," Sarah said.

Claire quickly added "Sarah's right, honey. You are a gorgeous, wealthy young woman who excels at both academics and sports, and has an excellent future right ahead of you. You have every right to possess all that you want, and the boy is part of that as well. You want him because he is cute and nice, so you keep him around, but you also get your sexual needs fulfilled by other men who are up to the task and can satisfy you in bed. I remember how big you said your boyfriend's dick was. Believe me, that's quite small. You can easily find guys who are much better hung than him. Tell him you still love him but need other men who can make you feel good, and he'll accept."

Linda thought about this for a moment, before sighing. "All right, I'll have a talk with him."

...

Lucas looked like he was crying. "D D Don't you l love me anymore?" he gasped out, choking back salty tears as he recoiled away from the approaching Linda. The teenage beauty flinched at her boyfriend's reaction, mentally shouting at herself for being stupid enough to listen to Sarah and Claire about this. There was no way he would agree. It would only serve to hurt and humiliate him, and damage their relationship.

"Honey, of course I love you. I love you more than you can imagine. I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms, and I know you want the same thing, which is why I was bold enough to ask you out. But you're too small to make me feel anything, baby. Which is why I need to fuck real men who know how to pleasure a woman." As soon as those words left her mouth she realized that she only made the whole thing worse. Damn it! Lucas is usually the one who is good with words, not her. All she ever had to do to get something she wanted from guys was to give them a brilliant smile, showing her pearl-white teeth, running a finger down the cleavage between her large, muscular asscheeks as she turned her back so they could enjoy the view from behind.

The boy was now sobbing. "P Please don't do this. Please, don't! I'll eat your pussy everyday. I'll make you feel really good with my tongue. Please," Lucas begged her again.

"Fine. But you need to give me oral four times a day for a month," Linda said, rolling her eyes.

Linda went back home to her bedroom, where Claire and Sarah were waiting to hang out with her for the afternoon. At least, that's what she thought their plan was. As it turned out, the two minxes had something very different in mind.

When she stepped through the door to her bedroom, the young woman was astonished by the sight of Vincent, one of their school's biggest footballers, standing naked, his six-pack rippling powerfully, his hard cock protruding from his groin, massive, throbbing with desire as Claire whispered something into his ear. Linda immediately slammed the door shut behind her, before yelling "What the hell is this, Claire?! Listen, Lucas told me he isn't comfortable with..."

"So what if he isn't comfortable? You just don't tell him you've sampled this huge cock. I mean, if he's doing his job properly you wouldn't be longing to get fucked by another man, right? A real man, with a big, fat dick that can fuck your brains out. Look at how large this thing is. The veins bulging as it pulsates with desire. Desire for you, Linda. He told me he always wanted to bang your hot ass, and now he's here. Don't you want to know how good it would feel, to betray your little boyfriend and bang a big dicked guy who can make you cum more times in one night than he ever did in your entire relationship. Don't you want to cum all over this handsome, muscular man's massive pole?" At the end of her speech, the gorgeous rich girl turned to another of her friend, Louise, signalling that it was her turn to speak.

"Listen to Claire, Linda. She and I only want what's best for you. You deserve it. To have all the fun on the side you want with these hunks and then go home and cuddle with your sweet boyfriend. Give Vincent here a test ride and if you don't want to keep on fucking him then that's fine. We can put it all behind us and Lucas will never know about this," the girl urged her on, stirring up the flames of lust that were already being ignited in her trembling loins, as Linda hungrily eyed the massive dick jutting out towards her.

She found herself irresistibly drawn towards Vincent, who said "That's it bitch. Place your hand on my cock and start pumping." Linda found herself doing exactly that, stroking the entire length of the hard-bodied man's very big cock, slickening the shaft with his copious pre-cum, using the clear, sticky fluid as lube to coat every inch of his skin. The young woman could feel the footballer's dick throbbing rapidly in her hand as she began to squeeze, clenching her fist around the wide girth of his tool. Even using both hands she found it difficult stimulate his entire fuck stick.

Linda started caressing the large man's huge penis faster, running her finger over his tool. She stroked the area below his cockcrown with her thumb, rubbing around the underside. Without thinking, the dick crazy girl wrapped her lips around the tip of Vincent's shaft, sucking it gently into her mouth, licking up his freely-flowing pre-cum, drinking it with greed, eager for more. She began to swallow more of his cock into her warm mouth, relishing the wonderful taste of the muscular boy's cock, at first finding it hard to accommodate much of his length, being used to her own boyfriend's much smaller and inferior pecker. Eventually, after a minute of hard effort, she got the head of his weapon at the back of her throat.

The girl started gagging before managing to adjust to the intrusion. Bobbing her head up and down, she found herself enjoying each second her lips slide along the whole length of his very impressive rod, as she plunged down repeatedly on his lap, allowing him to impale her throat aggressively, grabbing her hair, facefucking her. She continued to suck his cock deep inside her mouth with abandon, swirling her tongue around the head of his fuck stick, knowing she is stimulating all the most sensitive spots on his package as he thrusted deeper in to her wet confine, taking her oral orifice forcefully.

Linda alternated between swallowing the delicious dick in her mouth and kissing and sucking his hanging, swinging balls, cradling them in her palms while he fucks her face. The combined stimulation of both his cock and balls was what finally drove him over the edge. Vincent let out a guttural cry as he fired powerful jets of cum straight down her throat into her stomach. Linda swallowed all of it like a good slut.

She was overcome with an initial sense of guilt for cheating on Lucas, knowing it would break his heart if he ever found out. But then the transformed girl looked at herself in the mirror and realized something. Linda was way out of her boyfriend's league. She's incredibly beautiful, with a very pretty face and an amazing figure. Poor Lucas doesn't deserve her but she loves him. She just needs to have sex with men who are better at it than he can ever hope to be. He should be content with having her by his side just like the way things are now.

After the blowjob in her bedroom, Linda began to crave more large dicks. So the girl started philandering for real. The lustful teenager began to seek out well endowed guys with the help from Claire and Louise, who introduced her to this lifestyle. Louise would take her to frat parties where handsome boys would chat up with her in the hope of getting into her pants. They didn't know how easy it was and that they were basically guaranteed a fuck when the perverted Linda started eyeing them. Lucas, of course, never had an idea that he was being cuckolded.

Until the day he walked in on her with one of her hookups. The young boy entered Linda's mansion with some cupcakes that he knew she enjoyed. He heard some creaking of the bedframe from her bedroom and the sound of moaning. At first he thought Linda was watching porn and got flustered, but then the blushing boy also heard other sounds. His girlfriend's distinct voice as she tells someone "Please fuck me harder! You're much bigger than my boyfriend! I will never be able to feel his dick again now!" Lucas felt his heart break apart upon hearing those cruel words as he walked around the corner, opened the door, walked inside.

There on the bed, getting her cunt nailed by a rapidly pistoning cock, was his naked girlfriend, moaning in a loud voice as her big breasts flopped about obscenely. His eyes began to well up, stinging with tears that flowed down his gentle face, his voice cracking as he managed to utter "Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

Linda looked over at her sobbing boyfriend in surprise, before another orgasm crashed into her. She's lost count of the number of times Riley made her cum that day. Her gaze riveted back to Lucas again as she continued to thrust up with her hips to meet the muscular jock banging her. "I"m sorry Lucas, but your dick is so small, I don't even feel it when it's inside me. Riley is so much better at fucking me than you. I'm sorry but I don't think I'll ever enjoy sex with you again. But don't worry, I still love you."

Suddenly, the crying Lucas felt a powerful arm constricting him around the chest, under the armpits. The long limb held him tight as a pair of firm, young boobs pressed up against his thin back. "Well, well, well. Look who finally found out what a laughing stock he is," said a familiar voice. He recognized it as Louise's, one of Linda's hot, preppy friends. The stunning blonde kissed his earlobe, nibbling gently. "You know, sweetie, you might be able to make up for your tiny penis with how cute you are. Let me give you a handjob while you watch your girlfriend get fucked by a superior man. At least you'll get to cum. Watching another man use the girl you love as a cum dump is turning you on, isn't it?"

It wasn't true. He was rock hard, only at the sight of Linda's nude, athletic body, not because she was moaning way louder from getting pleasured by another man than he ever made her. The boy struggled but couldn't break free from Louise's strong hold on to his body, as she easily trapped him with one arm, her other hand snaking down to the waistband of his pants. She effortlessly yanked it down, along with his boxers, caught in her grip. This, of course, reveals his engorged pecker, looking pathetic compared to the much thicker one currently drilling his girlfriend's loose, sloppy snatch, which looked like it had already taken a couple of loads. The real number was actually four.

Louise grasped the unfortunate boy's small cock, giving it a few squeezes as she ground her large rack against his shoulder blades, pressing onto him. He moaned lightly from her lewd touch, even as the boy watched the humiliating scene of Linda moaning another man's name, a man who was banging her, his girlfriend, right in front of him. "Roll over. I want to ride you," Linda gasped out, delirious with pleasure, ignoring her boyfriend who stood by the door, crying his eyes out as Louise continued to fondle his dick, tugging at the short staff, pumping it.

"It's so tiny the head barely pokes past my fist," she wryly observed, giving very short strokes appropriate for how small the penis she held was. "No wonder your girlfriend needs other men to screw her. You can't make her feel good with this small penis." Lucas could do nothing but stand there as the stronger girl breathed into his ear, jacking him off. Her hand caressed his tool as he was forced to watch the love of his life mount another man, bouncing on his groin, her ass slamming onto his balls as she impaled herself on his shaft, taking the massive rod to the hilt, allowing him to penetrate her balls deep.

By now, Linda has started screaming. "Harder, Riley! Harder! You're much longer and thicker than my useless, wimpy boyfriend! He isn't a real man like you! You give me much more pleasure than he could! Rileeeey!" she shrieked, wailing in ecstasy as her incredible orgasm crashed into the girl, making her cunt gush out floods of cum all over the shaft driving in and out of her, triggering his own orgasm, making the large boy let out a primal groan, emptying his balls inside her pussy, shooting massive ropes of semen into her womb. She squirted, something her boyfriend was never able to make her do with his pathetic pecker. The only times he made her feel half as good as she did now, riding the fuck stick buried in her cunt, were when he ate her pussy, and even that wasn't anywhere near as good as the massive cock she's now fucking.

"See that? She's cumming from another man's dick in front of you. You will never be able to make her squirt this way, loser. You're such a failure," the blonde taunted as she continued lasciviously masturbating the trapped little boy. Lucas cried out in anguish as Louise' frenzied stroking of his cock took him over the edge, unable to resist her as she pumped streams of cum from his cock, landing on the floor as he stood there, supported by her frame on his back as he sobbed, even as he was cumming, watching his girlfriend enjoy sex with another man in front of him. She passed out from her massive orgasm. Louise finished wringing the last drops of his semen from his pulsating dick, releasing him from her one armed hold. Lucas left the house, his face covered in tears.

Two hours later, the 18 years old bombshell woke up. Linda rubbed her tired eyes, remembering the events that took place before her sleep. She recalled her pathetic boyfriend's tear-streaked face as he was forced to watch and orgasm while another man took her and made her cum again and again. The sense of power and control she exercised over him, and the way she was able to humiliate the poor, helpless boy so easily sent a rush through her body. It made her wetter than she ever was to let another guy cum inside her pussy in front of her beloved. The way her pussy throbbed wildly as Riley stretched her apart with that monster between his legs as Lucas stood by, unable to do anything but watch her enjoy sex with someone else.

Speaking of whom, her fling was already stirring up beside her on the king-sized bed. Rolling over, she looked at Riley in the eyes and smiled as he greeted her with his grin. "So did you dump that loser already? Although I guess it would have seemed implied with how you were riding me cowgirl-style last night and screaming my name when you came," he chuckled.

She just shook her head firmly, replying honestly "No, I'm not breaking up with him. All we do is fuck. Lucas is the only one I will ever love, and I intend to marry and grow old with him. You're wonderful in bed but that's all the two of us do. Have passionate sex. I'm not a mindless, sex-crazed whore who would throw away the love of her life for lust. I intend to have both big-dicked studs like you and the adorable boy I love. No compromising."

"Well, I guess that's that, then. Of course, I also want to sample many more free pussies before settling down, so do whatever you want with that limp-dicked wimp. Although, how exactly are you going to keep him around after fucking me in front of him?" Riley asked, genuinely curious. He was flabbergasted by how self-assured she was by all of this.

"Don't worry. I know what to do. Now I'm going to get on all fours and you're going to fuck my ass bareback, doggy style," the lascivious teenager smirked, getting into position, arrogantly thrusting her well toned, huge ass out. She gasped as he spread her muscular cheeks with his strong fingers, pressing against the sphincter with the head of his cock. The man pushed forward, moving through her tight ring. The girl's asshole spread to allow more of his cock to enter, her dirty tunnel swallowing his tool. She moaned in delight as Riley buried himself inside her ass completely, resting in her hole that she clenched around him, squeezing tightly.

He began to thrust back and forth in her warm channel, pulling his cock out of her orifice before entering again, letting her take his entire length with each stroke, seesawing in and out of her nasty asshole, as the slut gasped out in pleasure. She vaguely remembered how Mike once took her anus in a standing position inside a closet at school, pumping his cock inside of her warm, delicious, tight asshole. The girl was barely able to remain standing, let alone walk to class after that, arms linked with her oblivious boyfriend.