No Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zamairiac
Zamairiac
231 Followers

"Deadly serious," she admitted, placing her hand on my chest. "Because it was the best sex I've ever had."

"You...what?" Words were beyond me at that moment. Her closeness, the smell of her sweat and heat of her body left me befuddled beyond belief.

"You heard me," she said, smiling at me in a way that made me...feel weird. "It was incredible, you were incredible. I've never come that hard or fast before. It's like you knew just what to do every time."

I swallowed, her words and just how close her lips were to mine, it was too much to process.

"You're my sister," I whispered. "I'm your brother."

She shrugged, smiling still. "So? Doesn't change anything I just said. Just makes me more curious as to you answer." I gasped as I felt her hand squeeze my flaccid cock. "Come on, just tell me. This'll never happen again, right? So what's the harm in being honest?"

I moved back, taking her hand off of my dick in record time, staring at her incredulously.

This time I didn't miss the hurt on her face, it was brief but poignant.

Perhaps it influenced my answer...or simply forced me to be honest.

"It was the best I've ever had, okay," I admitted. "I've never...it felt...you felt...it was really good."

"Yeah?" she asked, her smile, her eyes filled with a love that went beyond familial.

"Yeah," I replied, nodding.

Before fleeing like the coward I was.

It never occurred to me until much later that I'd missed something important.

She'd left in a red dress.

But was wearing a black one.

I just wish I'd realized so at that time.

First chapter down, more to come?

Zamairiac
Zamairiac
231 Followers
12