No Escape Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie's plan to ensnare her brother begins!
4.5k words
4.64
14.1k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zamairiac
Zamairiac
232 Followers

Well I've written a couple of other stories since the last chapter of this one, so I guess now is the time to crack on with the original!

This chapter is going to be very spicy, and while I always say my stories are not written just to be smutty, this chappy is going to bend that rule a little bit.

Enjoy.

Begin!

Her Plan Begins

It was dark outside by the time I made it back home. Work had been a hell of a drag that day and my last nerve was surviving solely by my indomitable willpower alone.

Or mostly indomitable...

It'd been four weeks since I last saw Sophie, her calm smile, warm eyes and teasing glance as she gave me one last look before I got into Dads car.

Mom had seen it but as per usual didn't think anything of it. If anything she seemed pleased that Sophie and I had 'made up' from the other night.

The night I'd told everyone of my plan to move out into my own place.

And I'd done it too. I finally had my own place to live. No more did I need to greet everyone the moment I got home from work. No more did I need to concern myself with my family when it came to ordering dinner.

Such innocent concerns...how I wished they were all I was relieved about. But alas, the one I was most pleased with had very little to do with my family as a whole.

No. I was more than anything pleased with the knowledge that I could come home and never have to see Sophie again.

See the way she smiled at me as if I was her whole world. See the way she bit her lip as she brushed past me, eyes locked with mine, their warm loving meaning all too clear.

But even those little tid bits weren't sacred anymore. Not after what she said, what she told me...what she threatened me with.

"Mom and Dad will disown us. The world will hate us. And eventually, there'll be nothing left for you...but me."

And even worse than that.

"But if you find someone else...if you let them hold you and kiss you and fuck you...I'll kill them and their entire family."

And she'd meant every word, I could see it in her resolute, cold stare.

She'd left my room shortly after saying that, a smile on her face that truly chilled me to my core. And yet it'd been four weeks since that day and I hadn't heard a peep from her. Oh I'd heard plenty from mom and dad, mostly mom. But it was just simply parenting worry. I'd left the nest after all and so a bit of worry was bound to be on their minds.

But still nothing from my sister. Not a peep, not a word. Even mentioning such to my parents only got me a shrug and smile.

"It's good that you're concerned James," Mom had said, her smile noticeable even through a phone call. "But Sophie's been a bit busy herself lately, and truth be told I think she's still a little bit upset. Just give her time and she'll come around."

'She'll come around alright. Right to my house to try and make me hers...whatever that's supposed to mean.'

Maybe I was worrying over nothing. Maybe Sophie's little threat had been an angry bluff to try and scare me into staying. I didn't really know, but in truth it was what I hoped was reality.

Sadly...

As previously mentioned, I was exhausted from work and after taking a brief shower had forced myself to lay down and try to work out the aching in my lower back.

'Steve is a fucking slave driver I swear,' I groaned internally. 'Lift this, help with that. No I know it's not part of your role but we've all got to pitch in sometimes. Now go and lift this heavy bit of furniture while I sit in my office and play on my phone...prick.'

Speaking of phones...

A familiar ringing brought me out of my musing as I picked up my phone...and froze.

It was a WhatsApp video call from a number I didn't recognize...and yet somehow, someway I knew who it was calling me.

It was her, it had to be her.

Swallowing lightly, I sat up a bit and answered the call.

Sophie's smiling face came into view almost immediately, her curly brown hair framing her cute face as her eyes seemed to sparkle with adoration.

"Hello James," she said softly, her smile widening as she took me in. "It's been a few weeks eh?"

"Sophie," I greeted, fighting the urge to just turn off my phone as I looked at her. It was too much too quick, her face, her eyes, her smile. She was so beautiful and the way she was looking at me made me feel like jelly.

'No James! This is why we moved away, ignore the feelings. Just get this call over and done with and move on.'

"You look upset big brother," Sophie intoned, concern creasing her brow. "Are you okay? Is your new place okay?"

"I'm fine, they're fine," I said brusquely, forcing myself to ignore her small wince at my tone. "Look Sophie, it's been weeks. Why are you calling me now?"

Her smile became a frown as her eyes lost their warmth, becoming slightly cold as they regarded me.

"Well since you seem so eager to skip past the niceties," she began, her tone as cold as her look. "I figured I'd let you know that as of today I've officially moved out."

"You found a place that quickly?" I asked, a shiver racing down my spine. "I thought you were..."

"Joking?" she asked, her smile mocking. "Oh James, I told you once your game was over that we'd begin mine. Have you forgotten already?"

"I-"

"No, no," she cut across, eyes unblinking as she moved a touch closer to the screen. "Let me just reiterate the rules, since you seem to have not taken them seriously."

She put up a finger. "One, I would make plans to move out which as you can see, I have done successfully. Oh Mom and Dad were a little surprised and perhaps upset, but all children leave home in the end, don't they?"

She put up a second finger. "Two, I would try to find out where you live. Oh and just in case you think you've somehow managed to escape to some far away place. Know that I know differently."

My eyes widened, another shiver racking my spine as she continued to talk.

'She can't know already, she can't!'

"You work in a place that allows you to transfer to different branches. Therefore it stands to reason that you must have transferred to one. Which means you must be living close to one, right?"

Her eyes pierced through me, unflinching as I stared right back...and gulped nervously.

A smile wormed its way onto her face. "I thought so baby. Which must mean you're in one of three places. And since you told everyone you were moving to Cheshire, and your work only has two places you could have transferred to...and since the one in Ellesmere Port is shutting down in two months..."

She smiled victoriously, her eyes aflame with passion as she stared me down.

"That must mean you're in some shithole in the middle of nowhere. Or to be more exact, a really shitty place in Chester."

I flinched and almost dropped my phone, my heart pounding like a jackhammer as I tried and failed to muster up a lie.

"I...I...You're wrong!"

"No I'm not," she refuted, giggling at my floundering. "Even if your reaction didn't give you away, going by logic I'm afraid there is simply no other place you could have chosen to live."

"I could be in Helsby or Elton or Frodsham!" I snapped, fear and anger driving me. "Hell I could be living in the Port and using the train to get to work, you don't know where I am!"

"Yes I do."

Words left me as her simple, certain words registered.

She wasn't even pretending to play around with me. She was certain of herself...and she had every right to be.

"Okay fine," I ground out, the urge to switch off the phone growing stronger by the second. "Let's say I'm living in Chester. The city is huge, you'd never find me in million years."

"Oh?" she uttered, her smile truly frightening. "Do you think so?"

"I know so!"

She began to giggle, quietly at first. But then her giggling turned into laughter, a laughter that sent chills through my bones.

"Oh James, oh honey," she laughed, wiping away a tear. "Don't you realize that I didn't even need to do all that brainstorming, all that searching and researching?"

I blinked, confused. "What are you talking about?"

She tilted her head and grinned at me. "Baby, did it really not occur to you that if I wanted to know your exact address that I could simply...ask dad?"

...

'...shit.'

Somehow, someway it hadn't occurred to me that she could've asked dad where I was staying. He had no reason to hide it from her, hell it hadn't even occurred to me that him knowing could be a problem for me.

I was fucked!

"Fine, fine," I began, talking more to myself then her. "Then I'll just contact the landlord and ask for a transfer. He's got other places nearby, I can go to one of them and then you'll never find me."

"Sure I won't," she snarked, sarcasm clear as day. "It's not as if I could just ring the fella and ask for my brother's location."

"He wouldn't give you it," I snapped. "It's confidential."

"To strangers, sure," she replied, grinning at me. "All I need to say is that I'm coming around to see you but think you moved recently and am not too sure if you're still living at the same place. Do you really think your landlord will refuse such a simple, familial request?"

"I'll tell him that you're fucking nuts, so yeah he will refuse."

Her expression darkened. "Then I'll tell the police about our little escapade. Or did you forget how little I care for the aftermath of that particular secret?"

"Mom and Dad will disown us. The world will hate us. And eventually, there'll be nothing left for you...but me."

I swallowed audibly as I recalled those words, remembering all too well how serious she'd sounded saying them.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, pleading. "I moved away for a reason and you're it! Just leave me alone."

"I can't do that baby," she replied gently, shaking her head. "I can never do that. Because I know you love me, I've seen it. I've felt it. And more importantly I love you too. And I'll chase you to the ends of the earth until you finally realize just how wonderful our love could be."

'She isn't kidding, she's really truly serious about...us. This is nuts!'

"You're crazy..." I whispered, ignoring the way my stomach jittered as she gave me a look.

"Yeah, for you," she agreed, blowing me a kiss.

"This isn't a joke, Sophie!"

She smirked. "Isn't it? You look so cute when you're mad."

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"I'll turn off the phone and block you, how about that?"

"Then I guess I'll just pop round."

My words caught in my throat, silence permeating the room as I stared at her amused expression.

"James," she began softly. "I love you more than anything in the whole world. I love you more than I thought possible and I'll do whatever it takes to make you understand that."

"I do understand-"

"No you don't," she cut across, smiling sadly. "Not yet at least, but you will. When my game is done you'll love me so much you'll never want me to let you go."

I scoffed and shook my head. "You can't just make someone love you Sophie."

"True," she agreed, surprising me. "But you already love me. All I need to do is make that love a little more...intimate."

I opened my mouth to refute her, to tell her that I didn't love her.

But I couldn't.

I just...I just couldn't.

"Go on then," she said, grinning wryly at me. "Tell me you don't love me. Refuse me, refuse what you feel for me. Do it."

"You know I bloody well can't," I muttered, rubbing my head tiredly. "I think I'm done talking to you now."

She smirked. "Leave me so soon? But we haven't even played with each other today."

"You've played with me plenty," I said, scowling.

"Baby that was just foreplay," she gently corrected, eyes alight with something that made me very nervous. "I didn't just call you to tell you I've found you, you know."

I frowned, my brain screaming at me to just disconnect the call.

Sophie stuck out her tongue teasingly before putting her phone down on something and moving away from it.

My eyes widened as I quickly realized she was completely naked.

'Holy shit...'

"You like babe?" she teased, grinning at my expression as she turned around slowly, deliberately showing off her body. "I took a shower before I called you so I might still be a bit...wet."

I don't know if it was her tone or the simple fact that she was giving me a naked show. Whatever it was made my dick twitch as it began to grow hard.

She eventually stopped and gave me a lascivious smile, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Your turn baby."

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, her tits jiggling as she did so.

"Come on James," she began, huffing. "We've done this little dance so many times and we both know you love every inch of me. So what's the harm in reciprocating?"

"The harm is that I've done everything I could to stop this...this thing between us from becoming anything more," I said, trying and failing to keep eye contact with her. "I moved away from you for a reason. Participating in a sibling strip off kind of makes it all pointless."

"Does it?" she asked, smiling at my struggling. "It's just a bit of fun, James. I'm not even there with you so what's the harm in playing a little bit?"

I swallowed but said nothing, my brain suddenly finding it hard to function as she began to bounce on her feet.

"Okay then," she said, sighing as she walked over to her bed and sat down on it, laying back until she was able to spread her legs.

Even from a little bit away I could still see how soaked her pussy was.

"Then how about this," she said, grinning as she slowly began to play with it. "You can hang up on me at any time you want and I won't punish you for it."

I paused, my mouth rather dry as I spoke. "What's the catch?"

Sophie giggled, her tits jiggling as she did so. "No catch baby. No catch at all. You can turn it off right now if you want. But if you do...then I'll never do anything like this for you again."

I blinked, frowning slightly.

I could turn off my phone, I could hang up there and then without any real consequences. I mean I didn't really want her to do that anyway. The whole point of moving away was to stop anything sexual from happening between us again.

All I had to do was hang up...it was so easy, just hang up and I could go on with my night.

'Come on James, she's giving you an out. Hang up, just hang up, just...just...'

Sophie's little grin remained as I continued to watch her play with herself. One hand was teasing her pussy while the other was rubbing her left nipple.

"What's the matter big brother?" she asked playfully. "I thought you didn't want to see me like this anymore."

"I don't," I croaked, swallowing audibly as she began to moan quietly.

"Oh yeah?" she panted lightly, grinning still. "Then hang up James. Do it, hang up. Stop watching me. Stop watching your baby sister play with her dripping wet pussy."

'Jesus Christ...'

She laughed happily, her grin more of a genuine smile as she kept up her ministrations.

"You can't though can you," she acknowledged, giggling. "You can't stop watching me, you can't stop watching your naughty sister touch herself."

I didn't say anything, but then again I didn't need to. She knew she was right, she knew I couldn't stop myself. Watching her touch herself, moaning, looking at me all the while.

She was beautiful. A beautiful carnal creature of lust displaying herself for me.

All for me.

How could any man resist?

"James." Her voice was pure velvet. "Take out your cock."

"W-What?"

She panted, moaning a little louder as she plunged two fingers into her wet sex.

"Take your cock our babe," she said, her voice desperate, pleading. "I wanna see it, take it out for me. Show your baby sister how much she's affecting you."

I swallowed for what felt like the billionth time that night, my brain fogged over as I watched her fingers dip in and out of her honeypot.

I don't know if I did it because she asked or if I simply found it too uncomfortable to keep it in my underwear. Either way had me throwing the offending garment away as I manoeuvred my phone into just the right angle to see my entire body.

Sophie's eyes widened in delight as she giggled, the wet shlick shlick coming from her pussy as she continued to finger fuck herself making my dick twitch dangerously.

"Oh fuck babe, look at you," she moaned, rubbing her pussy with her other hand. "You're so fucking hard babe. Fuck I want that monster in me."

She pulled back one hand, deliberately showing how wet her fingers were before she began to slowly, teasingly suck them one by one.

"Look at my fingers baby," she purred, her expression pure lust. "Hard and wet. Just like you were, remember?"

"Yeah," I groaned, words leaving me without thought as I began to stroke my cock.

Her eyes caught my movement and sparkled with glee. "Fuck yes, look at you baby. Look at all of you, fuck you're so beautiful. Stroke that cock for me. Look at me touching myself, look at me sucking my fingers wishing they were you."

She moaned and panted as she sucked each finger with abandon, her other hand relentlessly finger fucking her pussy without pause.

Suddenly she looked at me, her eyes wild with lust. "Look at me James. Look at your baby sister. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum so fucking hard for you so you better keep looking. Don't you dare turn away!"

I couldn't have looked away even if I tried.

Transfixed, I watched wide eyed as Sophies' body began to contort with pleasure as she screamed, her fingers continuing to plunge in and out of her kitty without stopping as she shook and moaned loudly.

"I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!" she cried, her smile crazed with desire as she turned her trembling head to look at me. "He's watching, he's watching me! You're watching me cum James. You're watching your naughty little sister cum for you."

Her words were almost too much as I felt my dick pulse in warning, a familiar feeling rising within me as I watched Sophie slowly calm down.

Eventually she stopped trembling, but her expression, her raw carnal look never left her as she watched me stroke myself.

"You haven't cum yet big brother," she teased, picking up her phone and grinning lewdly at me as my cock twitched. "Oh, does someone like being called that? Does it turn you on knowing just how much your baby sister wants to watch you cream all over yourself?"

Rational though was beyond me, I could only nod in shame.

Sophie's grin widened as she giggled to herself, her eyes watching my movements closely.

"Good to know baby," she tittered, smirking. "Good to know how aroused you get for your little sister." She moaned lightly as her arm reached down beyond what I could see, only to come back into view as she showed me two very wet fingers.

And then she looked at me intensely. "Stop stroking James."

I blinked, confusion rising as I stopped without thought.

"W-What?"

She smiled, her eyes calculating. "You don't want this remember? You moved away from me and my love to stop anymore...untoward things happening between us. Surely stroking your big hard dick to me kind of defies that logic, yes?"

Her words were barely reaching the logical side of my brain. My thoughts was still fogged over, the memory of her orgasming was replaying over and over in my mind.

"Or I mean, you can keep stroking it," she continued, her tone almost nonchalant. "It'd make you a bit of a hypocrite. But if you wanna keep stroking that juicy looking meatstick then by all means. I won't stop you."

Zamairiac
Zamairiac
232 Followers
12