No Escape Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were caught between her rather lovely looking smile and her rather wet looking fingers. Rational thought was slowly returning but...

"You wanna stroke it don't you?" she crooned, licking one finger as she glanced at me sultrily. "You wanna wrap those fingers around that hard dick and pump until your love juice explodes everywhere, don't you?"

Suddenly her smile became wicked as she stuck the other finger in her mouth and sucked it noisily, cleaning it until she took it out with an audible pop.

"Better yet, you want my hands to pump it for you," she said, her voice filled with lust. "You want your innocent baby sister to wrap her little hand around your cock and stroke it til you spurt, spurt, spurt!"

She was right before. Her words, her little teasing tone when she reminded me just what she was to me. It made me harder than steel and robbed any rational thought from my already starved mind.

"Or how about my mouth, James," she continued, her eyes gleeful as I began to pump my dick again. "Yeah you like that don't you? Remember how good it felt to have your dick halfway down my throat? Fuck I do, you came almost instantly. Right down my throat into my stomach."

I moaned, my dick one raw nerve as I felt myself about to become undone.

"Yeah, that's it babe," she cried. "Yes, yes, yes! Cum for me James, cum for me. Cum for your little sister!"

As if awaiting her command, I felt my dick explode as pleasure raced throughout my entire body. Cum splattered all over my chest and stomach, some of it reaching the underside of my chin as I continued to spurt volley after volley of baby making juice.

I was trembling like a leaf by the time my poor dick retired. My chest was heaving as it took in huge gulps of breath, each one slowly returning the semblance of rationality to my previously fogged brain.

...I'd done it again.

I'd given unto my desire for her and just let her run rampant with it.

...and worst still, in that moment in time, I didn't really care.

"That looked really good James," Sophie crooned, smiling warmly at me. "God I wish I could be there right now. I just wanna lick it all up."

Blinking blearily, I looked at my sister and...said nothing.

Sophie cocked her head, her smile perplexed but still there as she just looked at me in silence.

And then slowly, surely, her smile became a beaming grin as something clicked behind her eyes.

"Oh my," she began, eyes unblinking. "Where is it James? Where's the shame, where's the self-loathing and generalizations? Aren't you supposed to be trying to tell me how it didn't mean anything by now?"

I opened my mouth and...closed it. I didn't know what to say.

Her eyes widened, gleeful. "You can't! You can't say anything because you KNOW you wouldn't mean it! Oh fucking finally! You refuse what we have, refuse my love and move away from me. But it was all for nothing!"

She laughed hysterically, tears in her eyes as she almost dropped her phone, her gaze never leaving me.

"You did everything to get away from me and all it took was one jerk off session to snatch you back. You're MINE James. I told you you'd be mine and this right here, this little moment we just had. It's the start of it all."

"N-No, you're wrong..." I started, only for Sophie's guffawing to silence me.

"Please, please, PLEASE James!" she cackled, her eyes filled to the brim with mirth. "Do not even try to tell me that what we just did didn't affect you. I can see it in your eyes! You fucking love me, you love me more than anything, just like I do with you."

I shook my head, the action making me feel foolish as Sophie merely cocked an eyebrow.

"Really, James? Realllly?" she crowed, smirking. "Oh fine, fine. Pretend otherwise if you want, I don't care. I already have all the confirmation I need. And that's why I'm going to give you...hmm, three days."

"Three days?"

She nodded twice. "Yep, yep. Three days til the weekend, and you don't work on the weekend. So three days and I'll come around to pay you a little visit."

"I won't let you in."

She pouted adorably. "Really, even if I beg realllly nicely?"

My mouth opened and closed, words beyond me as her a pleasant thrill went down my spine.

Sophie grinned victoriously at my reaction. "You'd like that wouldn't you? You want me to beg you, you wanna hear what that sounds like don't you?"

Giggling at my stupefied expression, she cocked her head and looked at me with wide, pleading eyes.

"I'm going to come around in three days James," she began, her voice cute, adorable. "But I don't have a key, so can you please let me in when I get there?"

I swallowed audibly, unable to think of a retort.

Her eyes widened even more, her lower lip trembling lightly. "Please big brother...for me?"

"I..."

Sophie winked and smirked at me.

"See you in three days."

The call disconnected as she hung up on me, leaving only my baffled reflection behind.

She was coming for me.

She was coming for me in three days.

I had no time to run, no time to talk it out with the landlord to try and sort something out.

She was coming in three days and like it or not...I didn't know what I could do to stop her.

Or worse, if I even wanted to.

To be continued in part five

Nowhere To Run

12