All Comments on 'No F-ing Way! Pt. 03'

by Vega_Flux

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fimblefimblealmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story... bring on more :) Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, wonderful story. Please, please please I need more. Just like those beautiful fat cocks I need more.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

id so love that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tormented, teased, made to love being submissive AND getting to feel desired at the end.

Simply great. Best kind of femdom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That’s every male subs dream. To be trained and accepted by someone you didn’t even know was into that is the holy grail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wasn't sure how I was going to rate this story until the very last sentence. It was a pretty suspenseful erotic story. Thanks for sharing such imagination. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Would love to see more from you

MaidpaulineMaidpaulinealmost 3 years ago

What a clever imaginative story, and so so sexy. I just love it. Please give us more. Would love to see the transformation proven and complete.

AssAssistantAssAssistantalmost 3 years ago

This is probably my favorite story I've read on this site; I'd love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK First of all I realize it's a story, and a story that is aimed at chastity fetish folks. Great. I'm just wondering how they are going to deal with his anger, confusion, depression and resentment now that the scene is over? The normal BDSM scene preparations weren't done. He didnt know what was going to occur, he was given no safe word, no ability to stop or slow down the scene. And he not naturally submissive. Quite the opposite. So how does he deal with his masculinity being so clinically ripped away? Does he react violently? Or does he just become distant. Or is he now the official chastity cage wearing, strapon taking, bitch in the relationship? How long before the cuckolding is introduced? She indicated that she still wants him, but does he still want her? Seems to me like she just mindfucked him. If I was him I'd be gone. It doesn't matter how great the prostate stimulation was. It was achieved nonconsensually. OK before everyone says I'm being an oversensitive anon, tell me I dont have a point.

Vega_FluxVega_Fluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon, totally fair points. This was, after all, just a story playing around with a theme. I think I dealt with the “non-consensual” by putting it in the context of a bet, which was consensual, and he could stop (and lose) any time. I like the psychological aspects that you raised and those could maybe be taken up in a sequel. Thanks for reading and commenting.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Nicely done. A verrrry erotic story about a sexy couple who decide to explore their edges together.

Although we only have insight into his experience of the series of events, I imagine she was also having ebbing and surging of emotion. Imagine watching someone you're already attracted to engage in what you described. Mmmm. Even if you didn't start off enjoying manipulating people, providing your lover with this rare and new kind of pleasure, watching them dissolve into previously unimagined pleasure might make you start enjoying it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vega_Flux...

I'm not sure I agree that he could "stop"... The bet wasn't "You agree I *could* make you do this" it was "I can make you do this".

Also, if he'd been able to handle more pain, was it going to continue to escalate...? Because if it did, he *would* have taken damage, i.e. electrical burns. If it would have topped out before then it then becomes a matter of his inability to handle as much pain as he thought.

Interesting it didn't occur to him to try to break any of the dildos *off* of the boxes.

Yes, yes, I know it's just a story...

Funny thing is, I'd be curious how much time actually *did* pass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Incredible!

I really love stories like this one. Who have ingenious ideas for sexual domination. And they use original technology concepts. (And I also like the topic of chastity.) I hope you will continue to work in this direction.

You can do the same training but with a blowjob. Can do training aimed at the formation of long-term conditioned reflexes. Can train a girl in such a way that she can have an orgasm only on command.

And a small question for logic: Why couldn't he tear off the pads from the buttocks and attach them to the electrodes on the box?

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Ok she ‘won’ the bet, he was totally a cock slut. I think she technically won way back when he started to taste his precum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Abusive and gaslighting deceit isn't sexy.

4Leather4Leather12 months ago

Fantastic story. Would love to see another one, was hooked on chapter 2 on this one.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was totally fascinated with these stories. They really turned me on and got me thinking. I really can’t wait to see what you come up with to write the next chapter. You definitely have my attention.

bat_08bat_0811 months ago

This is the hottest story ever. I return to it often. Hope you keep writing. Truly amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous