No F-ing Way! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!!" He called out. Nothing.

"I don't know what else to wear or ask for!" He bounced up and down on the cock in stubborn protest. "Come on!!" Silence.

"Are you out there? What am I supposed to do?" He started riding the cock, trying to get stimulation that way, but it just wasn't enough for him. He could get himself close, but not close enough. Exhausted he finally stopped, and sagged down atop the cock.

He pulled himself off of the box and started to lunge towards box six, desperate for a little more stimulation. As he approached it he was brought to his knees at an unexpected surge of electricity in the chastity cage. "Fuuckkk!!" He yelled out. "Why?!!" It stopped. He crawled toward the box and once again was jolted by the electricity surging around and into his cock. It was quickly replaced with vibrating. On his hands and knees, he tried to get himself to an orgasm. He crawled towards the last cock, but his progress was impeded with another jolt of electricity, which was followed by more vibrating.

He was desperate. The vibrating enough wasn't getting himself there fast enough, and the cage wouldn't let him mount the box. Frantic, he reached behind him and tried to start fingering himself, but was shocked again.

"What do I have to do?" Vibrations drove him again right to the precipice of cumming, but left him just short. He just knew that his release was on the last box, but the damned cage would not let him get on, unlike with the previous boxes. He tried one more time, testing the boundaries, and got hopeful as he stepped up next to the box and slowly lifted a leg to straddle the huge cock.

"Yes, yes, yes" he repeated under his breath as he guided the tip of the monster up to the pucker of his ass. Zzzaaaapppp. He careened off the side of the box, falling to his ass as it felt like someone had just punched him in the balls.

"Please!" he pleaded at the camera. "Please let me get on the last box. Please, please, please. No more shocks. Just let me get on the cock, please. I need it! I need it! I need it! I need it inside me please!"

Bzzzzzzz, the vibrating rumbled to life, almost soothing.

"Thank you!" he gushed at the camera. "Thank you! Thank you!"

Losing no time, he mounted the box and pushed himself down on the last cock. He felt it stretch him even further than the ones before. With the last ones, once the tip was inside him, the intensity subsided somewhat, but this time, as he pushed himself down, he just felt . . . full . . . and stretched . . . deep inside himself. Fuller, unrelenting pressure on his prostate pushed him to a new height of erotic stimulation and even more precum oozed out of him. He felt so full that he simply didn't think there was room for him to take more, but he carefully felt beneath himself to realize that there were still inches to go. He redoubled his efforts, pushing and thrusting and grinding until, finally, his ass met the box.

The vibrator sprung to life . . . or vibrators. This dildo seemed to have one built into it, so he felt the sensation all around his cock and a low hum deep, deep inside him. The vibrations emanating from the monstrous dildo flipped into high gear.

He saw white.

He threw his head back in a silent scream and ground himself into the enormous cock. The sensation built and built. When he thought he couldn't take any more pleasure, it built some more until finally, he erupted. The flesh of his trapped cock bulged out from the openings the cage. He was scared that the rush of blood to his sex was going to cause it permanent damage as it pressed outward against the unforgiving encasement, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. He was fascinated at his cumming . . . like this. Drooling, he stared down at his flush, veiny, bright red shaft pulsing outward into the molding of the cage as the glistening, milky white discharge oozed out of him. And kept on oozing. Slack-jawed, he marveled at the pool of cum that continued to grow as more and more of it seeped from him.

Head sagged, and eyes squeezed shut in concentration, he heaved labored breaths, trying to catch and hang on to as much pleasure as he could. Slowly it faded. Slowly he collected himself. He sat on the cock, full. He felt all of the feminine clothing on his skin. He felt the make-up on his face. The release of the orgasm washing over him, he started to become aware of himself and his surroundings again. He lifted his head and opened his eyes and jumped at the sight of Allison standing before him, arms crossed on her chest and with a smug grin on her face. He hadn't even heard her come in.

"Errrrr. . . . " he fumbled.

"Ummmm hmmmmm?" She raised her eyebrows, and stepped towards him.

"You win." He was increasingly self-conscious.

"Ummm hmmmm." She bit her lower lip and looked at him, slowly leaning towards his head.

"Ummmmmm. I've never . . . I'm not . . . do you still . . . are we . . ." he stammered, trying to find the words that would lead to the reassurance he needed.

"Shhhhhhh," she said. She took his face between her hands and leaned in to give him a tender kiss. "You're fine. You did great. I want you more than ever."

~The End~

(for now)

12