No Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In total contrast Lucien was clearly enjoying being naked. He appeared to take great pride in making his cock swing from side to side. He let it brush against the others as he walked near to them or leaned over the table to reach for the coffee pot. Especially his sister.

This became so obvious that Collette made a joke of it and smacked the shaft of her brother's cock with her butter knife. She told him to train his big dick to behave and stop touching her or she'd have to take it in hand herself.

Lucinda laughed and Colette went red, realising what she'd said. "Not in hand like that mum. I mean...oh forget it. Lucien I swear your willy's got a mind of it's own."

Lucien nodded at his sister in mock seriousness:

"Oh it has sister, it has a mind of it's own and it's made it's mind up that it wants to touch you and there's nothing I can do about it."

They began to play-fight like they did when they were younger. Lucien held his cock in his hand and began slapping his sister with it so she shrieked, jumped up and ran round the room. Lucien chased her and the pair wrestled over the furniture. It ended up with Lucien pinning his sister down on the floor on her back, sitting astride her body with his hands holding her shoulders.

They were both panting. Collette looked down at her chin. Lucien was erect and the end of his cock was pushing against her face, close to her mouth.

"Uurgh. Mum. Lucien's got a massive hard on! It's touching my lips. Tell him to stop."

Lucinda told them both to pack it in as they had work to do.

*

Despite his best efforts Charles couldn't stop looking at his son's cock. The rest of the family noticed and giggled at each other. Collette nudged him: "Dad. Stop staring at Lucien's dick. It's embarrassing."

Charles found he had erections when he least wanted them: when he looked at Lucien's cock and whenever Collette sat close to him.

He was so embarrassed. He went red and apologised each time his dick went stiff.

Collette told him it was okay:

"Honestly dad, you don't need to apologise. We're here to be open and honest and that includes whatever it is that makes your willy hard. Even if it's completely inappropriate and disgusting."

She laughed:

"Sorry dad. Jokes. Couldn't resist it. Honestly it is fine. I don't mind it going hard every time I sit near you. It's quite nice actually. It means it likes me. Naughty little daddy dick."

5.

Part Five: Charles and Colette

Lucien and Lucinda went out for a walk while Charles and Collette washed the dishes.

After drying her hands Collette sat down on one of the sofas while her dad put away the plates. He saw her looking at his dick with a serious quizzical frown that made him feel very nervous.

He coughed and she looked up at him.

"Sorry dad. I don't mean to stare. It's just, I've never seen your penis before we came here and that's weird. All my friends have seen their dad's dicks as they walk around the house, swimming or getting dressed. But you've been really private. I totally understand, I mean obviously you're not going to show it off when there's nothing to show."

She giggled then looked up at her dad guiltily and made her face serious again.

"Oops. Sorry dad. I didn't mean that to come out like that. It's just... it is so very small"

She looked up at his crestfallen face.

"Why is it so small?"

He shrugged and began to sob:

"I don't know what to say Collette."

Collette sighed, a little impatiently:

"Oh dad. Stop being such a baby. Look, you have to stop being so obsessed about penis size. Nobody cares how little your dick is dad."

She cocked her head to one side:

"Well obviously mum does. Mum does a lot. But no one else does, not really. I don't care how little it is. I mean, I would care if a man I was thinking of dating had a cock as tiny as yours obviously. But you're my dad and so it doesn't matter. We're here to be ourselves. Remember what mum said; no lies, no façade, no clothes. And there's no point in crying about it. There's not a lot you can do about it and it's not your fault your dicks too small. Sorry I didn't mean to say that."

Charles wiped his tears, tried to smile down at her and told her it was fine.

Collette sat up and gave her father an encouraging smile:

"Okay dad. I have to just get this out of my system otherwise I'll be thinking about it all the time. Come over here and stand in front of me. I just want to look at it properly."

Charles stood with his dick inches from Collette's face while she inspected it, frowning and occasionally looking up at him. He felt like a specimen in a science class.

"Dad, sorry, I just need to touch it. You don't mind?" He shook his head and felt her fingers pull and prod and poke his tender little member.

"I'm just trying to work out how this is even a smaller version of a normal one. It doesn't even look like the same shape. It just looks like an acorn whereas Lucien's looks like a snake."

She wiggled his tiny flaccid shaft between her fingers so the head wobbled.

She giggled. "Hello. It's like a little mouse. Cute."

She planted a kiss on the head of her father's penis and addressed it as though it was a pet: "Poor little thing. Is my mummy always being horrible to you? Aah diddums."

She kissed it again and then squealed. "Oh! What's this? It's moving. Oh my god!"

She smiled at his stiffening dick and addressed it again: "Ooh, look at you getting all big! You liked that didn't you!"

She gave it another kiss and it twitched again.

Charles was torn between embarrassment and pleasure; between guilt at his incestuous lust and his desire to cum. "Sorry Collette. I can't help it."

She looked up at him. "I know you can't help it dad. So is it fully hard now?

He nodded.

She laughed: "This is your total erection!? OMG. No way. That is so adorable. Like a little blind hairless mouse standing to attention. Aw, look now there's a bit of sticky goo at the end. Dad, if I put it in my mouth will you cum?"

Charles nodded: "Oh God yes. Please. I would love it if you did that. Just don't tell mum"

She smiled sweetly up at her dad: "I promise I won't tell mum."

Charles gasped as he felt his daughter's warm wet lips slip over the end of his cock and her tongue caressing him as she took all three inches in her mouth. He let himself go, began to ejaculate and felt his semen spurt out filling his daughter's mouth.

Collette swallowed and felt her father's dick instantly shrink.

She let his nub slip out of her lips then looked up and smiled: "Was that nice dad?"

He laughed and smiled back at her. "Oh yes. So nice. Thank you so much."

Collette kissed her father's tiny tender nub:

"You're welcome dad. Any time. You just have to ask."

6

Part Six: Father Gets Excited about Art

The main focus of the fortnight was to be nude life painting.

They would draw and paint each other singly, then in pairs, then in threes and finally each would create a group portrait of all four of them.

Predictably Lucien volunteered to model first.

The rest of the family were pleased to be allowed to stare at his magnificent cock without embarrassment as they painted and sketched at their easels.

Charles found himself enjoying the act of figurative art more than he had for a long time. He became so engrossed in capturing the thick, tensile strength and erotic beauty of his son's cock that he totally forgot where he was.

He became aware of Lucinda and Collette sniggering and whispering. He turned round to look at them in some confusion: "What?"

Lucinda smiled at her husband: "Nothing darling. It's just that I haven't seen you this excited about art for a long time."

Charles realised he had an erection.

At the end of the first day they put the pictures on the wall for the inspection and criticism of the others.

They surveyed the father's efforts first.

Lucinda let out a shriek of shock and amusement: "Oh dear Charles. Is that how you see your son?"

Collette covered her mouth: "Oh my god, dad!"

Lucien, still naked, sniggered scornfully: "Okay dad. Right. I don't know what to say. So...when you look at me all you see is my cock. Fine."

Standing back from his painting Charles was as shocked as the others to see what he'd painted.

The picture consisted of a huge penis; swollen, thick, detailed, magnificent. It was attached to the naked figure of a young man in a bucolic mountain landscape populated by naked shepherdesses frolicking amongst copulating beasts of the countryside.

He went to move the picture but Lucinda pushed him aside:

"No Charles. It is beautiful. You have lost none of your skill and imagination. As ever you paint what you see and what you desire. Truth is beauty and beauty truth. Everyone will see this."

She put the painting on the mantelpiece above the great fireplace that dominated the hall where it hung for the remainder of the holiday.

.

When it was Charles' turn to model he endured five hours feeling totally self-conscious and aware that his dick seemed to have contracted so that it had disappeared.

The results of this session were as interesting as the pictures of Lucien.

Collette had painted a nice tubby kindly looking version of her father. She'd balanced truth with flattery by remembering what his dick had looked and felt like close up. In the picture her father's penis looked like a cute little mouse, with the hint of a smile and some pre-cum glistening at it's head.

Lucian had painted a picture of Charles that made him resemble an overweight and self-important Tudor king. Where there should have been a penis he'd painted a woman's genitals.

Charles was upset: "You didn't even paint my dick."

Lucien feigned apology: "I'm so sorry father, it's just...I couldn't actually see anything resembling a dick dad. You always taught me to paint what I see. And that's what I saw."

Lucinda said she thought that was so clever.

Lucinda had painted an accurate and not unflattering portrait of Charles but in place of her husband's small dick she'd painted an exact likeness of her son's long thick cock, recognisable from the painting of Lucien the previous day.

Charles looked confused, unsure whether to be gratified or insulted.

Lucinda smiled at him:

"That's what I should be seeing Charles."

7

Part Seven: Lucinda and Lucien

The days began to pass in a regular pattern of life painting, walking, outdoor painting, cooking, eating and sleeping.

Every night in bed Lucinda let Charles go down on her and pleasure her with his mouth. She sometimes derived a little pleasure from this but more often merely tolerated it. She would fake an orgasm when she was bored of it and let him crawl up between her legs and clamber on top of her for 'his turn' which involved his dick poking at the lips of her fanny until it spurted and he made a funny noise.

From a young age Charles had realised that he would never make a woman orgasm with his dick. An early girlfriend, trying to be encouraging at the start of their relationship; before the inevitable dissatisfaction, anger and frustration set in; had told him that, as long as he worked hard to pleasure a girl with his mouth, he could be just as good a lover as any boy with a normal size cock. Charles had taken this to heart and made it the foundation of his sexual praxis.

Perhaps in his youth when Charles was an edgy little art student with a small energetic dick, an inventive tongue and an enthusiastic libido his mouth may have bought fun and pleasure. But not now. Applying his tongue to a women's genitals had long since become a vestigial and meaningless activity designed only to justify the selfish, brief and unrewarding 'penetrative' act that followed.

As the days passed Lucinda began to find Charles' cunnilingus increasingly tedious. She pretended to enjoy it on the basis that Charles was trying his best but that started to make her cross.

Why should she have to pretend? The nightly ritual only reminded her of what she was missing - a proper vigorous passionate carnal fuck with Walter and his magnificent cock.

As she felt the loss of her adulterous sex life Lucinda became increasingly irritable with Charles.

She got some pleasure from seeing his discomfort at being naked, at being constantly reminded that he had a tiny useless dick.

She enjoyed Lucian's bullying, teasing and obvious contempt for his father. She admired her son's natural superiority and clever easy cruelty. He really was a naughty little bastard.

She still derived some pleasure from being totally honest and open about her adultery, going into detailed accounts of the sex and contrasting Walter with Charles.

But this was all wearing thin in the absence of actual penetration.

She was working up the courage to go and take Mrs Dino up on the offer of the loan of her ancient well hung husband.

Whenever Charles woke up before his wife he liked to snuggle down between her legs, when she was still asleep, and wake her with the gift of cunnilingus. To be fair, this was the only time Lucinda enjoyed her husband's tongue.

One morning Charles woke up late and found Lucinda still asleep. He felt horny. She was warm and pungent and sticky and sexy so he went under the sheets and parted her thighs.

Unusually she resisted, pushed his head away: "No Charles. You mustn't. Not this morning. Honestly, I don't think you want to do that. No."

But he persisted and she was tired and it felt nice and anyway she'd told him not to so it was his affair if he went ahead.

She moaned in pleasure, experienced a small flutter of orgasm and told him she was done.

Charles went to climb up between her legs as usual but she pushed him away: "No. Don't. Not this morning. There's no point, I'm really tired and I'm very sore and I can't be bothered. Sorry."

He wouldn't leave it and asked what was up until she snapped.

She sat up, looked down at him: "Look there's no point because I definitely won't feel you inside me this morning. And I'm sore. Can't you fucking work it out? You just went down there and stuck your tongue in my pussy and licked me clean. You must know."

She giggled and smiled down at his confused face.

"I was a naughty girl last night okay? That's why I'm sore, that's why I won't be able to feel your little dick in me and that's why I told you not to go down on me which you ignored. My pussy is stretched, sore and full of cum."

She laughed as Charles sat up, confused and upset. "How? Who? Did you fuck Dino?"

She laughed. "No. Guess again. Here's another clue: I was a very naughty mummy last night."

She smiled as the penny dropped.

Charles jumped up in bed. "Lucian? Your son? Our son? You let Lucian fuck you? His own mum."

Lucinda laughed: "Yes I let Lucian fuck me. Naughty mummy. Sorry. No I'm not sorry. I'm not going to lie. No more lies. Now get back into bed I'm tired and I need more sleep."

Charles looked across the landing toward his son's bedroom and opened his mouth to say something but his wife interrupted:

"No Charles, leave the boy alone. He needs his sleep. After last night he certainly needs to sleep!"

She giggled. "He'll be very tired. We can talk about this over breakfast as a family when Collette is there as well."

"Really?"

"Yes really. No lies. Total openness. Remember."

Charles looked shocked. But his dick was hard. "So tell me. When did this happen?"

"Last night after you and Collette had gone to bed I went to clear up and Lucian came up behind me, bent me over the table and fucked me. Okay?"

"What? Just like that? He forced himself on you?"

"No he didn't force himself, he fucked me."

"What?"

"Okay, just before it happened we were talking and we were both feeling the same. I said I was really tetchy and horny missing being fucked by Walter. I said I wish I'd thought this through before coming to a secluded mountain with nobody to fuck me except my pathetic little dick husband, my own son and an 80 year old man with no teeth. He said yeah, he was exactly the same. It's the longest he's been with no pussy. He's constantly horny because he's got his sexy mum naked on one side and his little teenage sexy sister naked on the other and the only other pussy around is an old lady. So I told him - Collette is totally off limits she's a virgin still and at least I had an invite from Mrs D to fuck her husband; I don't recall Mr D giving him permission to fuck his wife so who does that leave? That's when I turned around, leaned across the table, felt his hands part my legs and his big cock push inside me. I was already very wet. And I told him to fuck me. Which he did. Very nicely too. Yes. I did cum. So there. Now you know."

She smiled at Charles.

He nodded, trying to take it all in:

"Okay. That's all?"

She put her finger in her mouth and looked up coyly.

"Ooh Is that all? Let me think. No Not by a long shot. You want to know? I'm going to go into more detail later. But okay.

So then we lay on the sofa and he fucked me again. Nice and slow and deep. That was nice. Then I said we should go to bed. He was all for us coming in here and fucking me in this bed with you lying there. He's such a little rascal. I wanted to but I said no out of consideration to you. See how nice I am? I said it would be disrespectful to dad to fuck his mum in the same bed. So we went to his bed and he fucked me there. Then we slept.

We woke up when the sun came up and went outside to see the sunrise, listen to the dawn chorus and the sheep waking up, it was magical. So I told him to fuck me outside against the wall in the dawn and he did. God he did. He's amazing. I am amazed I didn't wake you up, I came so much I was so so loud."

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"I think my loud orgasm woke Mrs D up. She came out of her cottage to see what the noise was and she saw us. Watched me being fucked against the wall by my own son. She went and fetched Mr D so he could watch as well. They shouted something at me that sounded very rude.

Don't worry Charles, I don't suppose they remember

Anyway then I came to bed. I slept for a couple of hours till you went down on me and licked my pussy that was full of your son's semen. I told you not to. Do you like the taste? What I don't get is how you didn't taste it. Or feel it. I mean my pussy hair is matted and sticky with his cum, my thighs are all sticky, it's oozing out of my cunt. You must know. You must know the difference between my cunt when it's full of another man's cum and my cunt when it isn't. God knows you've tasted both enough times. So which is it? Honest now, no lies."

Charles was so turned on he tried to clamber on top of Lucinda again.

"No. Okay, I'll do you with my fingers okay. You think about me and Lucian and I'll wank you off."

It took longer for Charles to cum than she expected and she was tired.

"Look, I can't be bothered. I'm tired. Can you do yourself please."

So Charles lay and jerked his dick in the bed, his mind racing with visions of his wife and his son.

He grunted and gasped and the bed shook.

Lucinda woke up. "I can't sleep with you doing that. Actually can you go into the bathroom and wank there. I'm so tired."

So Charles went into the bathroom and sat on the side of the bath and jerked his little dick.

There was no lock on the door and Colette walked in as her dad was wanking. "Ok dad. Not the thing I wanted to see first in the morning. What's up?"

Charles told her about Lucian and her mum fucking all night and that he'd gone down on her sticky cum filled pussy

"So that's why you're wanking in the bathroom. Okay. Makes sense. No you don't need to go. Honestly. Carry on. Just I'm really bursting for a pee. Can I squeeze past and go to the toilet while you jerk your little dick."