No Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pissed loudly while her dad wanked in front of her. She wiped then sat and watched him. Charles stopped tugging his dick in his forefinger and thumb and looked at his daughter: "Colette; you know you said you'd suck it whenever I wanted? Would you mind?"

Colette pulled a face indicating that she'd rather not but Charles smiled at her and whined 'please' and she felt sorry for him, after Lucien and mum fucking, so she kneeled in front of him and took his little erection between her lips. She felt him reach down and squeeze her tits. She moved his dick round her mouth and chewed it a bit. She was getting bored and her knees were cold so she rubbed his shaft in her fingers, made sexy noises and finally felt him about to cum in her mouth. She pulled it out this time so she wouldn't have to swallow and her dad's cum dribbled on his leg.

She smiled kindly at him: "Lovely. Is that better dad?"

Charles nodded. "Thank you darling. Much better. You're so good."

Colette planted a quick kiss on her dad's cheek and left the bathroom.

8

Part Eight: The Truth Before Breakfast

Later as they waited for breakfast Lucinda told Collette and Charles what had happened all over again while Lucien drank coffee.

"...and then I went to bed. Oh and I almost forgot. Your father insisted on going down on me and licking my pussy even though I practically told him not to because it was full of Lucien's cum. I actually think he likes drinking other men's semen from my cunt. At least it's one thing your father can actually do." She smiled at Charles

"It's really important that we're open and honest. Is there anything I've missed out Lucian? Is there anything about last night you want dad and your sister to know? What was it like fucking your mother?"

Lucien smiled: "It was good. So, so good mum. The best. Oh dad. It's such bad luck that you're married to this amazing piece of arse ('sorry mum' - 'no don't be sorry son. Amazing piece of arse is fine') and you can't enjoy it because your dick's too small. That's a tragedy. It's also really funny."

Lucinda laughed and looked at her son admiringly: "Thanks Lucian, I think you put that beautifully. You're so clever. Collette: do you have any thoughts? Questions?"

"Wow. Okay mum. You and Lucian. Actually makes total sense. Oh yeah, one thing I do want to say. That thing you said about me being off limits. I think that's up to me really. I mean I know I'm still a virgin just, but I think who I fuck is up to me."

Lucinda agreed. She was pleased to see her prim daughter talking like that at last.

They spent the rest of the day drawing and painting and had an early night.

As Colette lay in bed reading an academic work of art theory she heard a faint knock on her bedroom door. Before she had time to ask who it was her dad crept in holding his little erection in his hand. "Sssh. Sorry. I couldn't sleep. Would you...?"

Colette closed her book and looked at her father over her reading glasses. He smiled weakly at her and whined: "Please. For daddy." She was about to say something but thought better of it. Sighing like a parent interrupted by a demanding child she gave him a smile: "Okay dad. Of course. Come here. You kneel down so it's at my level...there..."

She let him poke his dick between her lips. She even let him hold her head and move it back and forth.

'Bless him, he's fucking my face like a man with a proper dick..' the thought popped into her head and made her giggle. Her mum would find that funny too. Colette wished she could share it with her.

She looked up at her dad's face and made a noise to hurry him up. She put his hand on her tit and squeezed his balls. He moaned and began to cum. This time she let it fill her mouth so it wouldn't go on her or her sheets. She pulled her dad's mouth down to hers and kissed him, filling his mouth with his cum. "Night dad." She wondered if her mum would notice that dad had a mouth full of cum.

.

The next day Lucinda phoned her sister; the children's aunt Patsy. She shared everything with her sister and she told her what she and Lucien had done.

Patsy pretended to be shocked: "My favourite nephew! Tell him it's my turn when he gets home. And how is poor Charles?...Smaller than ever?... oh dear...and what about little Colette? Is she really still a virgin?...poor thing, it doesn't sound like she's having much fun...let me speak to my darling neice."

Lucinda passed the phone to her daughter.

Patsy purred at her niece.

"Darling, how are you? Now you know you can tell Aunty P anything...you must be feeling left out dear. Why don't you let daddy fuck your little pussy with his little dick? I would if I were you. You're still a virgin aren't you? Well it would be good to start with a little dick and your daddy certainly has a tiny one, you'd hardly feel it. It'll be practice for you, before you try the real thing."

Colette giggled and told her aunt she was terrible. She decided to confide in her: "Actually aunty I have done something with dad. Hang on..."

She went into another room where she wouldn't be overheard and told Patsy about sucking her dad's willy. "It's like chewing gum." They both giggled.

"But he keeps wanting me to do it all the time and it's boring and now he won't take no for an answer, he just whines and says please till I do it. It's getting tiresome. I can see what mum means now."

Patsy advised her to get Charles to attend to her pussy, that it might at least give her some pleasure. "Goodness knows I like giving chaps blow jobs as much as the next girl but it's the boy who cums not us. Get your dad's little dick working for your pleasure by sticking it between your pussy lips."

That afternoon when Lucien and Lucinda went swimming Colette led her father up to Charles and Lucinda's large double bed. She lay him on his back and said she wanted to do it properly now. "I want you inside dad. In my cunt." She lowered herself onto him and gasped as his tiny erect dick poked between her pussy lips. "ooh, I can feel it dad. It tickles. It's nice."

She moved her hips up and down on him, she became excited. Then she made a gasp of disappointment; "It's come out. Where is it? Put it back in. Aah. Yes."

She tried to move more slowly but it came out again: "Shit. I was just getting into that. Quick. Get it back in."

His little dick slipped out again and again and each time Colette became more cross and more frustrated until she became angry.

"For fucksake dad. This is hopeless. You can't even fuck your own daughter's tight little virgin fanny."

She heard a laugh and turned round to see her mother standing in the doorway.

Colette went red and smiled nervously. "Oh. I didn't hear you come in. Hi mum."

Lucinda leaned against the bedroom wall: "Don't stop on my account darling. Carry on. Pretend I'm not here."

Colette shook her head and got off her father. "No mum. I'm done. This is hopeless. I'm so horny I really want to be fucked but dad's dick keeps slipping out. I don't know what to do!"

9

Part Nine. Finalle:

Colette slapped her father's semi erect dick and sat on the edge of the bed. Lucinda sat next to her daughter and kissed her.

"I know sweetie. So frustrating. Poor you. I was going to fuck Lucien before dinner but I couldn't look myself in the face and call myself a decent mother if I put my own carnal needs before those of my daughter."

She called downstairs:

"Lucien darling. Come here. Change of plan. Your sister needs you."

Lucien was in the bedroom in an instant. His cock already erect.

Colette looked at her brother with a mixture of fear, awe and desire:

"But mum, it's so big and I'm still a virgin. I'm scared."

"I know darling. But you're too big for dad's little one. It will hurt at first. Mummy's here to help. First let's both kiss your brother's cock and get it nice and hard and lubricated."

Mother and daughter knelt in front of Lucien and ran the tongues up and down his thick shaft. Lucinda held Colette's head with one hand and gripped Lucien's cock with the other. She forced her son's dick into her daughter's mouth. "Good girl. That's right. Take his cock all the way."

Colette stopped gagging and began to enjoy the feeling.

Lucinda pulled her daughter's head off Lucien's cock before he could begin to cum. She kissed Colette on the lips.

"Now lie down on the bed and open your legs. Ssh. There. Good girl. Stay still." She held her daughter firmly and looked up at her son.

"Go on Lucien. Fuck your virgin sister's tight pussy. Get that big dick in there. Spoil her for all those little dick art student fuckbois."

Lucien lay between Colette's thighs and looked down at the wide frightened eyes of his little sister. He had to push hard to get the head of his dick inside.

She squealed as he entered her tight cunt. Once inside he felt how wet she was. He pushed the whole length of his dick inside and she gasped. Her eyes were on his. She trembled and began to struggle but her mother held her down.

Lucien began to thrust in and out of his sister's cunt with long slow strokes. Her thighs relaxed and drew him inside deeper. She wrapped her legs around his back and began to moan with pleasure. Lucien thrust faster and deeper. He held her tight and kissed her as he fucked her. She felt her mother take one of her nipples in her mouth. The unfamiliar feeling of an orgasm overwhelmed her body and she shrieked, tried to fight it, to control what was happening to her body but as Lucien fucked her she came in great shuddering convulsions. Lucien came at the same time, filling her cunt with his spunk.

Gasping for breath she pushed him away, her flesh too tender, too sensitive to bear his touch. Gradually her gasps of breath turned to laughter. Lucinda kissed her daughter and laughed with her. Lucien kneeled between her legs, smiling down at his mother and his sister.

They noticed Charles still lying on the other side of the bed. He was rubbing his little dick and staring at his daughter's tender pussy oozing with her brother's cum.

Colette laughed. "Oh dad. Are you feeling left out? Come on then. Your turn."

Charles went to lie on top of her but she pushed him down.

"No dad. You know what I mean. Remember what mum said this morning? At least there's one thing you can actually do. Use your tongue and lick me like you lick mum's pussy when it's full of cum. But be gentle because I'm sore."

Charles lapped at his daughter's pussy eagerly. He licked and swallowed Lucien's cum, sucked it from her tender cunt. Colette rubbed his head and purred. "Good daddy. Is that nice? Drinking your son's cum from your daughter's cunt?"

Charles nodded his head and muttered something that might have sounded like 'Yes Thank you' if his mouth hadn't been so full of pussy and spunk.

Colette laughed, squeezed her father's head between her thighs and looked at her mother.

"I think that was a yes, mum!"

Finis