No Fear of Flying

Story Info
It was landing that counted the most.
4.9k words
4.48
8.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,705 Followers

Have you ever met someone you were instantly attracted to? I'm not talking about love at first sight. I'm talking about that someone who had an immediate effect on you, took your breath away, shook you to your core. I never did before my trip to California.

I first saw him at the boarding gate. Women looked at him. Men did too. He was tall, dark and handsome. His smile radiated warmth and sincerity. He shared it with anyone and everyone.

I saw him again when I entered the first class cabin area. He charmed the flight attendants like he did the gate attendants, his good looks and charisma attracting them to him, eager to assist him, happy to serve his needs.

He stood and asked if he could assist me in storing my bag in the overhead compartment. Being a lot taller than me, I let him. "Thank you sir," I said handing him my over night bag. "Always happy to help a damsel in distress," he smiled.

He moved aside to let me in and I took my window seat beside him. Settling in, he attached his seat belt as I wondered about his damsel in distress comment.

We didn't rub shoulders during the flight. We couldn't. He was much taller than I and very broad across his chest and shoulders. As the jet departed La Guardia the hum of the engines made me sleepy.

My head would slump against his arm, below his shoulder on occasion when I would doze off and he would smile and tell me that it was fine when I tried to apologize.

"No problem, Miss."

"Excuse me sir but I'm no lady. I'm a man, a guy. I'm married to a beautiful woman."

For some reason I felt it necessary to pull out my wallet and show him a picture of my wife Cindy.

"Well then, aren't you the lucky one to have such a beautiful wife. You're a fortunate man to have it both ways."

"Excuse me? Both ways?"

"You know. You have a beautiful wife at home and get to enjoy yourself with men too."

I blushed at his words and protested that I'd never been with a man.

"That's a shame," he said rubbing my thigh gently. "I'm sorry if I offended you but, well, you know...."

I looked at his hand on my thigh and wondered why my dick wasn't shrinking instead of chubbing up. "I don't know. I have no idea what you're talking about and please take your hand off of me."

When he didn't take his hand away, I put my hand on his and lifted it off my thigh. He took my hand in his, turned it over and looked at it. "My, but your hands are soft. Long slender fingers. I bet they'd look pretty polished hot pink or red."

"Christ," I thought. My wife had said those same words many times. "How did he know that,?" I wondered.

He sighed, "I guess I had you wrong. I mean you're cute in a girly sort of way. Please don't take this as an insult but you have the hips of a woman. Your lips are full and plump. Your high cheek bones and arching eye brows, your cute little button nose with that pretty splash of freckles. I just found you very attractive."

Just then an attendant came by and if we would like anything. I asked her for a white wine.

"Scotch for me, please," the man next to me ordered.

We sat in silence sipping our refreshments until he introduced himself. "We never did introduce our selves. My name is Willis Allman, as in Will is all man. Get it?"

I tittered at the double entendre, "Got it. I'm Terrance Smallwood. No double entendre there."

Willis laughed. "Business or pleasure?"

"Pardon?"

"Your trip Teri. You going to San Fran for business or pleasure?"

"Both. I have to spend a few hours tomorrow attending to some estate matters then I intend to enjoy the city for a day. I'm an accountant and now that tax season is over I'm treating myself to a much needed vacation, albeit a short one."

"What about the Mrs.? You left her alone? I sense a sadness about you baby. There's sorrow in your eyes and a vulnerability about you. Is it because your wife didn't wish to join you?"

I finished my wine and summoned the attendant over. "Another please. And one for the gentleman here as well."

Did I leave my wife alone? Not a fucking chance of that. She stayed home for her own pleasure. Our neighbor had been, for months now, fucking Cindy every chance he got or every chance she gave him.

I caught them in the act but wilted under my wife's intense pressure to allow her to enjoy a nice fat cock instead of suffering through my little dick and quick ejaculations. "I love you and Stan is a gross pig but I can't resist his cock and the way he fills me, baby. He makes me cum and do things, nasty things like suck him off before and after he fucks me. Things that turn me on. Things you never do."

Yeah, I pressed her why she would take his cock in her mouth but not mine; never mine.

Her response was an insulting giggle followed by an equally insulting, "Stan has a cock, Teri. You have a dick of a little boy."

What could I say? She was right. I was not well endowed and in the back of my mind, even before we got married, I knew she'd stray. I hoped she wouldn't but figured that if she did, I'd stay in the marriage as long as I could. I love her and felt the blame lay with me so I stayed and endured the humiliation of our neighbor's frequent visits and Cindy's evenings out.

It didn't take long before Stan, knowing I had no fight in me began to come over when I was home and act like he was the man of the house. He'd smirk as though doing me a favor when he took my wife upstairs to our bedroom to fuck.

My ears would burn hearing their laughter, listening to them in the throes of passion, hearing my wife, my love, urge Stan to fuck her harder. My dick would get hard despite of the humiliation or perhaps because of it and I would have to masturbate while Stan enjoyed the real thing.

Cindy began to insist I join them naked for the purpose of going down on her frothy pussy after Stan had deposited his sperm in her. "Get it all Teri. Maybe it will help you grow a cock, or maybe some balls. God knows you have none." Cindy's remarks would embarrass me as much as Stan's laughing at them did but I also found those degrading remarks arousing. And that arousal added to my shame and diminished my feeling of self-worth.

At first the thought of slurping his spunk from my wife disgusted me but after a while, I got used to it. When I began to look forward to cleaning her sperm filled pussy, they both took notice. I declined, however, their invitation to get Stan's cum from the source. "I'm not a cock sucker," I insisted.

"Not yet," Stan replied much to Cindy's laughter and my chagrin.

Tears formed in my eyes as I thought of my life with Cindy and Stan. I left my seat to go to the restroom to wash the shame from my face and regain my composure. Thinking about Stan and Cindy always left me with mixed emotions. On one side there was sadness that I could not perform as a man. Then there was the issue of me being aroused at the thought of him taking that which was mine and making it his. And there was the nagging feeling that I was meant for something more; but what that is I had no clue.

The conflict raged within me. That I could gladly stand-by as Stan treated my wife like his personal slut was despicable of me yet in some way it served the submissive in me; nurtured it, nourished it; gave it life, fulfillment, and meaning. I was then and still am unable to escape the sexual intoxication that would overwhelm my senses while Stan and Cindy belittled me as I dutifully ate his sperm from her.

Willis smiled at me when I returned to my seat. My heart beat a little faster. I was unexpectedly drawn to him which was scary for me. I'd never harbored any gay feelings before yet I was experiencing a magnetic pull to this stranger.

"You look upset baby," he said softly. "Tell Will what's bothering you."

It all came to a boil in that second. I put my hands to my face and wept uncontrollably.

Will put his arm over my shoulder and hugged me close to him and let me cry myself out. I felt his hand stroking my long ponytail and fingering the scrunchy that held it in place.

When I pulled away, he took a napkin and wiped my tears. Then he had me blow my nose in a tissue and made sure I was not a mess.

"Thank you," I said sheepishly.

"No problem baby. I told you I liked you. I take care of those I like."

I ordered another wine and quickly downed it.

After some awkward silence, Will asked me what it was that had me so upset.

Taking a deep breath, I unburdened myself on my new friend. Will listened without saying a word. There was no judging me, no insults or even questions. When I got to the part where I described how it aroused me, Will smiled. "I can see that baby."

When his hand returned to my thigh, I did not resist. He rubbed gently getting closer to my budding erection.

"Please no, Will," I mewled. Yet I saw my knees part allowing him access to my most private places.

His finger and thumb found my penis through my trousers and he began to masturbate me.

No one had touched me like that in years and it felt wonderful. My hand grabbed his wrist but I didn't push him away. Instead of protecting myself, I urged him to continue.

When I moaned a bit too loudly he hushed me. "Shh baby. Be quiet like a good girl and let your daddy make you feel good. Let daddy chase your tears away.""

I buried my face under his arm and humped at his fingers.

He stopped masturbating me, not letting me climax and I felt his hand cup my balls. He held them for a minute than pushed his hand further under me. I sat up a bit as Will held my bottom in his big hand. He turned in his seat and took my face from his side. I looked up at him feeling something new, different, exhilarating.

In his eyes I could see that he really cared for me, about me. I knew that if I let him, he would take care of me, rescue me from the abusive Cindy and Stan. Our eyes held each other and I tilted my face. I needed to kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me as he held me.

When he brought his finger to my mouth and traced the outline of my lips, I licked it, then opened my mouth and allowed him to finger fuck my mouth.

"You like that, don't you baby? You want to suck your daddy's cock like a good girl, don't you baby?"

I nodded and bobbed my head the way Cindy did when she sucked Stan's cock.

I felt his other finger poking at my bottom. It scared me but at the same time it felt nice, sexy. I closed my eyes and very quietly moaned around his finger.

Like I said, I'm married. Never been with a guy. Never wanted to be with a guy. But Willis wasn't just a guy. Willis was a real man. A man with charm, inner strength, and poise. This was different. This was special. I felt special with him.

We were interrupted by the flight attendant who, over the PA announced that we'd be landing shortly and to place our seats in the upright position, store any loose items, and return the trays to their place.

"Time flies when you're having fun. Right Teri?"

I suddenly became embarrassed and couldn't look at Will.

He allowed me my space and after the plane doors opened we walked out without saying a word.

I joined the queue at curb side to get a cab into the city. A hand on my elbow pulled me out of line. Will said he had a limo and wanted to give me a ride.

"Oh Will, I can't..."

"You will baby." He escorted me to his waiting lime and opened the door for me.

Not being familiar with San Francisco, I didn't realize that when we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, we had left the city behind us until I looked out the window and recognized Coit Tower and the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge as it emptied into Oakland in the hazy distance.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Tiburon baby, to my home."

"But I have business tomorrow in the City Will. I have hotel reservations too."

He hugged me close to him, "Relax baby. I will take care of everything for you."

"Please," I begged. "Just take me to my hotel."

"Are you afraid of me. Or are you afraid of what you might do?"

I couldn't answer him. I just sat looking at my hands which were folded in my lap.

"You wanted to kiss me on the plane, didn't you baby? You wanted me to kiss you too. So why are you afraid of me now?"

"Oh, Willis. I'm afraid of me and what I might do."

"You're scared you're going to suck my big cock, Teri? Is that it?"

I nodded.

"Please look at me when we talk honey. I'm not going to make you suck my cock. I won't have to. You understand that, right? You already know you want to do that for me. Tell me I'm mistaken and we'll turn around and take you to your hotel."

Something inside me told me to stay. Some deep instinct told me that I would be better off staying with this wonderful man. But I sat quiet not knowing how to respond.

Willis must have read my mind. He must have known and understood the inner turmoil I was experiencing. He knew what I needed him to do.

His hand left my shoulder and found a spot in the back of my head. He turned my face to his and bent down and kissed me.

This was no ordinary kiss. Willis kissed me with a passion I had never known. His tongue probed mine. My hand went to the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

I moaned as we kissed and without thinking about it, I placed my hand on his thigh and began to caress him there.

The first erection I touched that wasn't my own was nearly 9 inches long. I stroked him through his trousers and knew I wanted to suck him. He stopped me when I tried to unzip him.

"Time enough for that later, baby. First things first. When we arrive at my house I want to carry you across the threshold like a bride should be carried."

I giggled hearing that and blushed.

"You really are cute baby. I love those long eye lashes you have. Listen Teri, you're far too beautiful to be a guy. And let's face it together, you aren't much of a man, are you? I mean what man would allow his wife to be fucked in his own bed and made to eat the cum of the guy who fucked her? I'm honestly surprised that you didn't suck his cock. Why was that?"

I held his cock through his pants and coyly said, Maybe I was waiting for Mr. Right. Feels like I found him," I said squeezing his cock for emphasis.

"Teri. I am going to have so much fun dressing you, training you to be the perfect bitch. But first, what is this pressing business you have in the city tomorrow?"

"I'm not 100% sure but I have an uncle I never met who passed and left me something in his will. I have to go to the lawyer and see what it is."

"Where is this lawyer? I mean where is his office located?"

"Some place called Castro Valley."

"Perfect, Teri. Just perfect. It's only 20 or so miles from the city. What time is your appointment?

"11:00, Willis."

"Great. We'll go there first and stop some place special for lunch and shopping."

"Shopping? Shopping for what?"

He looked at me with joy in his eyes and a beautiful smile showing perfectly straight white teeth. "Clothes baby. Time to get you into some pretty things."

As we got out of the limo, Willis bent down and picked me up as if I didn't weight the whole 124 pounds. A Tsunami of emotions washed over me. I could have felt ridiculous but I didn't. I understood how a new bride felt and buried my face in his neck and kissed him there as he effortlessly carried me up the stairs and through the door which his housekeeper had opened.

Will gently set me down on unsteady legs and weak knees. He had no idea how his simple act of carrying me across the threshold made me feel. I was dizzy with the whole thing and nearly swooned.

My friend noticed and supported me, pulling me close. "I got you, baby. I will always have you, if you let me."

"Yes Willis. You have me," I replied looking up at my Adonis.

His home was wonderful. The most elegant house I'd ever been in. Marble floors, granite counters, antique furnishings. Everything looked expensive and everything was in good taste.

Will escorted me to his deck. It was cantilevered over the water below which was nearly 80' under us. The view of San Francisco was magnificent. The top of the pyramid, Alcatraz Island, Angle Island, lay before us. To the West was Mt Tamalpais. it was breath taking and I was very impressed.

Will had his house keeper take our drink order and then came up from behind me and hugged me to him. His height being what it is, I could feel his growing cock against my back. Having felt him once before, it was easy for me to reach behind me and hold his manhood again.

I felt him reach in front of me and he was undoing my belt. Once he had my belt loose, Will began to open my pants. "Please Will, not here. Not where people in those houses and your housekeeper can see me naked."

Placing a finger on my lips, Will chuckled, "This is California, baby. No one cares."

"Please, Will, this is embarrassing."

He had my pants down around my ankles and was working the buttons on my shirt. The gentleness he had previously demonstrated was replaced with urgency, a need he wanted satisfied. "I've wanted to feel those sexy lips on my cock since you first sucked my finger. I will not wait any longer baby girl."

"But people will see...."

"Yes Teri, they will see you as you are meant to be seen; kneeling naked sucking a real man's cock with lust written all over your pretty face and love in your eyes for the man who is going to take your cherry later. Now stop fighting me. Let this happen baby. Be free to follow your desires."

"Oh God, Will. I want to. I really do," I said bending over to remove my shoes and socks. and stepping out of my pants. Turning to look up at him, I finished unbuttoning my shirt and stood naked before my new friend.

"Beautiful, baby. So fucking sexy. I love that fat ass and look at your cute tiny dick. I can see why your wife went to Stan for sex."

He saw me cloud up and knew he had hurt my feelings. Taking my hand, Will led me to a chair where he sat and had me stand in front of him. "Let me explain this to you Teri. Pussy is not for you. You shouldn't try to man up because it doesn't suit you. Not only doesn't it become you but no one will believe you're anything but what you are."

"But what am I? Gay? You think I'm gay?"

Just then his housekeeper came with the drinks. "Mr. Will, sir," she said placing the try on the small table beside the chair Will was sitting in. "Will that be all?"

"One thing more Betty, then you can call it a day. This is Teri, Betty. He'll be staying with me for a long time, I hope."

"Nice to meet you Teri. My, Mr. Will, she's beautiful. Where on earth did you find her?"

"You could say she fell into my lap at the airport."

"Welcome, Miss. Teri. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything you may require."

It was surreal, me standing there, nude with a withering erection as Betty and Will talked about me in the feminine gender.

"Tell Teri what she is now that you've seen him in all her glory."

The mid-fifties woman looked me up and down. "Turn around. Okay now take your hand away from your shame and let me have a look."

I felt like a specimen being selected for God only knows what but I did as she told me.

"You know what he is, Mr. Will," she smiled.

"Yes. I do know. Tell him what he is, please."

I was almost curious to know what she was going to say.

"Sir, she's either gay, a homosexual, or she's a sissy. I'd go with sissy though. But either way, Mr. Will, she's cute."

"Thank you, Betty. Have a great evening."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir." And she left us alone once again.

"So, which is it, Teri. Are you gay or are you a sissy?"

"I'm not gay, Will."

He clapped his hands obviously happy to hear that. "Wonderful sweetheart, just wonderful. That makes you a sissy. You know what a sissy is don't you?"

I was defiant in my response. Sticking my chin up as though I was tough, I said, "A sissy is someone who doesn't fight back."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,705 Followers
12