No Fear of Flying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Willis smile. "But there's is so much more Teri. Much more than just being timid."

"What's that?"

"Come here baby. There will be time to talk later. I think we should pick up where we left off."

Will took me in his arms and sat down with me in his lap. Although the mood had been broken, there was no fight in me. There never had been any fight in me.

"You have no idea how special you are, do you Teri?"

"Nope. I'm not special. Remember, you said I'm a sissy. What's so special about me being a sissy?"

His left arm supported my back as he had me lean back. "Relax, Teri. Let me show you what is is that makes you special."

His right hand trailed down my body. I watched him tweak both my nipples into hard little pebbles before circling around my tummy, toying with the sparse bit of pubic hair I managed to grow.

I expected Willis to move to my dick next but he did not. Instead, his hand explored my inner thighs, the backs of my knees. My dick came alive under Will's caresses. I watched him use his hand to bring me to full erection without touching me there.

"Baby girl, I love your slender, nearly hairless body. I love the way you shiver when I lightly scratch your inner thighs, the way your clit throbs as it longs for my touch."

I watched him wipe the tear drop of fluid leaking from my dick and bring it to my lips. We made eye contact as he waited for me to lick it from his finger. His beautiful brown eyes smiled as he waited for me to do what he expected of me.

I maintained our eye contact as i flicked my tongue over his finger. My lips parted, allowing him to finger my mouth again. My tongue swirled over his finger as he fucked my mouth with it.

"Softer than any pussy I've known," he sighed.

Willis removed his hand from my mouth and used it to masturbate me softly, coaxing more fluids from my dick. He did the same thing, bringing my love liquid to my mouth. This time I didn't hesitate. I took his wrist in my hand and brought his fingers to my open mouth and sucked them clean.

My breathing was ragged, labored. I was close to cumming. Willis saw that in me and stopped playing with my erection. "It's time baby girl."

I knew what he wanted and slid from his lap. Willis placed the back of his seat cushion on the deck between his knees providing me with a comfortable place on which to kneel.

And kneel I did. Watching from below, Willis stood and removed his trousers and shirt. "Take my underwear off, Teri."

He stood tall, proud, and handsome watching me pull his silk boxers down.

He stepped of the soft garment and sat down on the edge of his chair.

His cock was inches from my face. While it was not the first cock I'd seen this close; I'd seen Stan's many times, it was the first one that I wanted to suck. I looked up at my man and he nodded at my unspoken request.

I took him in my hand and turned it up, to the side, then down. It was warm, very warm. I slid my hand up and down the thick shaft using my thumb to tease the large helmet, smearing what little leakage had emerged.

My other hand went to his balls. Nicely trimmed hairs tickled my palm as I held them, feeling them churn.

I let go of Willis' now erect cock and tasted his pre-cum I'd collected. It was a bit tangy, salty. I decided I liked it.

I didn't become a cock sucker that evening on Willis' deck. I had always been a cock sucker. I just never sucked one before I opened my mouth and joined the select club for sissies such as I.

No, a light didn't go off in my brain. There was no epiphany, no sudden realization. I felt only at peace with his cock in my mouth and his balls in my hand. I was made for cocks. Meant to please cocks. Made to give myself to cocks and the men who had them.

As I bobbed and licked hearing Will sigh and moan it occurred to me that by refusing to suck Stan as he suggested, I had saved my virginity for this wonderful man. This real man who had seen in me what others might have but failed to nurture.

Will's gentle ways with me made me want to be exactly where I was; naked, on my knees, savoring his manhood, and caring not one iota if anyone or everyone saw me sucking his cock.

I gagged trying to deep throat him. Willis chuckled at my attempts and guided me, taught me to breathe through my nose as his cock filled my throat and my soul.

What cock sucker doesn't enjoy burying his face in the crotch of a real man, licking his balls, tonguing the place behind them feeling his man squirm in pleasure?

What cock sucker has never felt the power of a cock, a real cock, nine inches of manhood as it throbbed in his hands and mouth and didn't ever want the moment to end?

Has there ever been a true cock sucker, not a novice or poseur, but one who gives himself to cock and didn't feel himself empowered with the knowledge that, when on his knees he is able to tame the beast and please a real man?

If, as they say, knowledge is strength, then I'd become the strongest man on the planet when Willis rewarded my efforts. I felt his hands cradle my head. His hips moved, at first, slightly. Then, with more urgency, Willis began to buck. I knew my love making was nearing an end when his bucking became thrusts, fucking my mouth as if it were his personal pussy.

I drained both his balls and his strength, if only for a few minutes when he sat wide eyed and smiling down at his creation, his cock sucker as I knelt with his fading erection still between my loving lips, reluctant to let it go.

"God damn baby. You surprised me with your ability to suck a cock."

I rose to kiss him but Willis turned his head. "No baby girl. Sissies eat cum. We'll kiss again, but you need to brush your teeth before that happens."

And there, dear readers was my epiphany. Real men do not eat cum nor kiss sissies that do. Not at least until their sissy has removed any trace of sperm from their cock welcoming mouths.

I had learned two lessons there on my knees, naked in Tiburon, Ca. I learned I was never going to be a man and I learned I would worship those who are real men.

12