No. Fucking. Idea.

Story Info
Ben moves in with his girlfriend and roommates in college.
10.6k words
3.36
9.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving in with my longtime girlfriend was the best thing that I thought could ever happen to me. We were still in college, but we found a room for rent near campus in an old house on Greek Row. It was kismet, and it meant that we could move out of the dorms. A buddy of mine told me about the place and slyly threw in that there was a girl he knew that lived there, so I'd have an in.

Rachel gushed at the idea, both of us finding bouncing between dorm rooms to be tedious and hating that we could never spend the night together. "Oh my God! You are NOT serious. This is perfect Baby!"

I nodded, pulling her close to me and kissing her neck in my dorm room. She moaned into my ear, laid us down and started tugging on my zipper. "Does my Baby want his friend to come out and play?" She whispered, sucking on my earlobe. I grunted in response as her hand clasped around my erection. My lips on her collarbone, she held me in place as her hand began taking me to heaven. "You like that Baby? You like it when your girlfriend plays with you like this? You like it when I hold you close and pull out all that sticky cum?" I shuddered in response, giving her all the motivation she needed to push and pull me further.

By this point I was gasping, shivering in her embrace. My girlfriend was the sexiest creature on the planet, no holds barred. She was perfect, in mine, and in the eyes of all men. Priests would give up the cloth for her, husbands would cheat, teachers would forsake their careers, and sailors would give up the sea, all for just one iota of what I was experiencing at this moment. Her touch was heaven on earth.

Rachel held me firm, so I wouldn't move my lips any lower than her collar. Her fist clenched and unclenched, swirled, twirled, stroked up and down, and she raked her nails along my shaft. I was helpless, pressed up against her, hoping she would loosen her hold so that I could feel my face buried in her chest, not that she ever would. She wore black yoga pants, and a white long-sleeve blouse that hinted at, but didn't show her impressive cleavage. Her nails, currently tickling at my scrotum, were, as always, immaculately finished in a French tip manicure. "You did so good Baby!" She whispered. "This is SUCH a happy day! Do you want to celebrate Baby? Do you want to spurt it all out for me, and scream out in joy?"

I was toast.

She knew it.

My voice came out in a soft moan, "Ah! Yes! Yes!"

My arms encircled Rachel, as she upped her game. Her strokes had purpose, her twists threatened to push me over the edge. "Do it Baby! You earned it! It's okay. Cum for me. Cum for your girl."

She always had a way to make me feel like the most important person in the world, and simultaneously, a quivering mess for her. "Ah! Rach-Rachel!"

She didn't slow, or stop, her hand angled my cock to her Lycra covered legs as my eruption surged forth. Her hand grew slick, adding to the tremendous sensation as she pulled my life essence from inside of me. Her voice rang out in giggles. "Yes! Oh good job Baby! Oh. SOOO good."

I laid helplessly in her arms as my body trembled and recovered. "Oh my God Rach. That was perfect."

She giggled, and suddenly pushed her cummy hand into my face. "As always lover."

I balked at the mess she made of me, but laughed with her. She had such a good sense of humor, and I wasn't above a little joke at my expense. "GROSS Rach! Ugh-"

"Hey if I've got to deal with it, then so do you." She laughingly said, scooping some off of her pants and bringing it to her lips. "Besides, it's not that bad. Wanna try?" She asked, leaning for a kiss with a drop of cum dribbling from her lip.

I shook my head and laughed. "No thanks! That's not my scene babe."

She shrugged and licked her lips, "your loss there Romeo."

It didn't occur to me then, but that was the first time Rachel had ever eaten cum in front of me. What DID occur to me, was the sexy look she gave me as she kept going back for more. "Mmmm." She purred. "Yummy." Her eyes were dangerously sensual.

Move in day was more of a hassle than I had anticipated. I lugged box after box of Rachel's things while she acquainted herself with our roommate Angelica. I knew better than to ask for help, Rachel was a lot of things, but when it came to lifting things, well, that was my job. It was sweaty work, but the seductive looks she gave me urged me onwards. I was thankful that the room came furnished, so I didn't need to move any large furniture up the stairs. My thoughts wandered while I toiled, I imagined that us living together was going to bring us closer than ever.

Little known fact about Rachel, she was a tumultuous tease, an impressive specimen in this day and age, and an untarnished, impossibly delectable VIRGIN.

Sure, we fooled around a bit, but my girlfriend and I had never even seen one another naked. Well, she'd seen me, but she was every man's fantasy, and one that nobody, not even I, had seen bare.

I was completely, hopelessly, and impossibly in love with this girl. I hoped that us living together would mean that we'd give ourselves wholly to one another, biblically, but I also knew that she was waiting. My girlfriend wasn't the sort of woman to give it away for free. She wanted marriage, and nothing short of that would ever be enough.

After I finished up with the boxes, and unpacked the essentials, I came downstairs to reintroduce myself, and see what Rachel was up to. She and Angelica were laughing and joking together like old friends, bonding over coffee at the small kitchen table. She was wearing a black cami shirt, showing off her perfect chest, and a pink pleated mini skirt. Angelica was in low rise jeans that clung to her like a second skin and a red sweater that hinted at an also impressive physique within. I worried that Rachel's shirt was more revealing than she intended, but quickly forgot about it as it's lure took hold of my attention.

Rachel saw me coming over, and kept me at arms length as I leaned in to kiss her. "You're all sweaty Baby! Why don't you go get washed up?" I smiled willfully before crushing my lips on hers again. She held me off, and then pushed me to keep herself sweat free. "GO! You big lug!"

I winked at Angelica with a smirk before making my exit.

When I got back downstairs, I made my way to rejoin my girlfriend and our new roommate, but stopped short when I saw the bare muscled back of an unknown man standing over Rachel. He was barefoot and wearing a loose pair of basketball shorts, the only other feature I could glean from my perspective was his dark hair, which was cut in a close cropped fade.

I cleared my throat as I entered the room.

Angelica was the only one to look my way at first, as the muscular man blocked my view to my girlfriend. She wore an amused expression at seeing me.

When the muscular man turned around, he gave me a big smile and reached out to shake my hand. I took his large hand in greeting, and noticed a formidable bulge creeping forward from his shorts. Quickly averting my eyes, I saw his chiseled abs and large pecs before once again meeting his gaze. His face was unquestionably handsome, not that I'm used to noticing those sorts of things, and he appeared to have just finished working out. Sweat was dripping from his face.

I tried to ignore the burly man's hand resting on the back of my girlfriend's chair, and didn't miss her casual glances at his package as it rested in direct eye-line between her and I. Angelica made the introductions, identifying him as the 'Handy Man' of the house with a giggle. His name was Max, and he stayed in the small room in the basement. I knew he could see the generous valley of flesh my girlfriend had on offer, it irked me to know he'd seen so much of her.

Pulling my attention for a moment, he showed me to the gym/rec room that he'd built up down there. "You can use it all you want. Just try not to hang around when I've got company." He told me with a wink.

That night, Rachel and I were introduced to our other roommates. There was a cheerleader named Maddie who rarely made an appearance, a theater girl named Maureen, and a couple, Weston (Wes) and Raquel (Rocki). My eyes betrayed me, stealing glances at the attractive women of the house. Of course, Rachel noticed my wandering eyes, but she didn't say anything in front of them. Her comments were reserved for our departure to our now shared bedroom.

She came in from her first shower at our new place, wrapped in a large towel with another one she was using to dry her hair. She spoke before I could drool too much at the sight of her. "Well? What do you think baby?" Is she naked under that towel right now?

I was barely covered, wearing only boxer shorts underneath the thin sheet on the bed. "You look amazing!" I told her truthfully, knowing that I was sporting a tent at the sight of her.

She gave me a flirty grin, still drying her hair. "Thank you. But that's not what I meant. What do you think of the house?"

I chuckled. "Oh! Yeah. It's nice."

"Mhmm. And I'm sure you have an opinion on the bevy of beautiful babes we're boarding in this abode with."

I laughed loudly at her alliteration. "That was a good one." I told her, wiping a tear from my eye.

"Mhmm." She said raising her eyebrow. "You didn't answer me though."

"You're the only one I see Baby."

"Oh?" She asked, dropping her towel and revealing more than I had ever seen of her before, though unfortunately, dashing my hopes at seeing her nude. She was wearing a maroon bra and panty set. I knew it was a thong, since it was pulled high from underneath a pair of black cotton sleep shorts. Her chest was covered with a matching black crop top, complete with cleavage low enough to allow peaks at the lacy maroon underneath.

I was no stranger to the female form, having been to a strip club or two, and a frequent sightseer at the beach, but this was something else. This was Rachel, my girlfriend, someone I loved more than anything in the world. She may as well have been a paid model for showing that outfit off the way she did. It was less modest than she'd even allow at the beach.

"Is that so?" She asked, teasingly.

I watched as she lit a candle on the nightstand before shutting off the light. The way she bent over, on purpose I'm sure, highlighted her perfect, high performance, full throttle ass. I stared, unashamed as I held out the sheet for her to join me.

She slid gracefully into our bed and kissed me soundly. "I like the sound of that." She whispered, kissing down my chin onto my neck. I pulled her towards me, running my hand along the exposed skin on her back as she slid her hand into my boxers.

I closed my eyes, reveling in the feeling of her recently lotioned hand caressing my hard dick as her lips made love to my neck. Her hair laid over my face, inundating me with her feminine shampoo. I breathed deeply. "Does my Baby want his reward for today?"

"Yes!" I moaned softly.

Her kisses on my neck, combined with her hand working me up, had me completely at her mercy. "You're so hard tonight Baby."

"Mhmm."

She alternated to swivel her hand on the tip of my cock, running her nails softly against my skin. "I wonder if it's because of those pretty girls you were checking out earlier." She told me.

I hesitated in my response. Her head tilted up to look in my eyes. She wasn't pleased. "Ugh. No. No I wasn't-"

"Save it!" She barked. Gripping me harder and stroking my cock at breakneck speed.

"Ah! Rach!" I quivered, recoiling slightly, but unable to pull away.

She didn't stop, she didn't even slow down. "I can't believe you just lied to me!" Her hand kept up its torturous methods. "You DID check them out! Say it!"

I groaned, teetering on the edge of climax until she stopped all motion to grip me tight. Her grip cut off my eruption painfully. "Ah! Rach! Ah! I didn't mean to!" I panted.

Her hand remained still as she bored into my soul with her glare. "I knew it! Baby how could you?"

"I'm sorry! Oh! Ahh! I'm so-"

Her hand picked back up in its ministrations. "God Baby! I wanted this to be a good day!" She whispered.

My attention failed me as the only thing I could think about was cumming. "You just had to ruin it! You just HAD to go checking out other girls!" I was amazed at her endurance, as mine was failing me. How was her arm not getting tired? "You just HAD to go and lie to me about it! Well you know what? I don't lie to YOU Baby!"

My mind reeled as my body started quivering once again. "Ah! Rach! I'm gonna-"

"I COULD lie to you!" She continued, ignoring my pleading. "I COULD say 'No Baby! I didn't notice Max waving his cock in my face when we met!"

I grunted, red-faced and getting angry at the thought.

"I COULD say that I WASN'T curious! Or that he WASN'T looking down my shirt" My heart was doing backflips along with my stomach. "But I'M a good girlfriend! I'll tell you the TRUTH! Like right now, stroking you off like this-"

"Rach! I'm gonna-"

"I'm thinking of that COCK!"

"Ah! Rach!"

She stopped stroking me, removing her hand and thrusting her face down onto my dick. Her lips kissed my head softly, allowing her tongue to slip forth and tease at my tip. When the first volley came out, I groaned loudly. "Argh! Ugh!"

I knew wave after wave was splashing against her lips, coating them in slippery man made gloss, but I felt no victory.

She remained stoic, not encouraging my release, and backing her head away as I thrust away feeling for some form of contact. It was an orgasm, but lesser. Without stimulation, it was like cumming due to overflow, and without the ecstatic feeling that it should have been. I may as well have been pissing, it did so little for me.

Rachel pulled away and gave me her back. She wiped her face and blew out the candle, ignoring me as I measured the gaping distance between us. I didn't know what to do. I hated upsetting her, but we never went to bed angry. I made sure of that, but tonight left me feeling conflicted. My cock wilted under the pressure following my release. I'm sure she only said those things to piss me off, but she HAD said them. It worried me.

"Rach?" I whispered. "Baby I'm sorry."

She turned to look at me, moonlight lighting her face. She kept her glaring expression.

"Can we, I don't know, what can I do Baby? I'm sorry." Her eyes softened a bit, but she didn't say anything. "Can I kiss you goodnight?" I practically begged.

I loved her tight lipped smile response, I knew she wouldn't stay mad at me for long.

Leaning in, I was intending on a soft peck, so as not to push my luck. Rachel, apparently, had other ideas. She rolled me over, keeping a tight seal on our kiss, before slipping her tongue into my mouth. I didn't want to offend her by telling her how slimy and gross tasting her mouth was at the moment. Figuring I had made enough of a mess tonight, I followed through on our impromptu makeout session, holding her close as she slurped at the extra wetness in my mouth. I swallowed a gulp or two throughout the process as she held me firmly pinned on my back. It didn't even register that she had held my cum in her mouth to deliver it back to me as some sort of revenge. We kept it up for ten minutes or so before she pulled away breathlessly. That night, our first time sharing a bed, Rachel clung to me as she slept with an award winning smile throughout the night.

God I loved this girl.

As life does, things moved pretty fast from there on. We got to know our roommates, studying together and sharing meals. Angelica was in a culinary program, so she did most of the cooking. Rocki was in the same cosmetology program as Rachel, so they became fast friends. Max, Wes, and I bonded over video games and working out together. Maureen was a natural actress with a flair for drama in everything she did. Maddie was gone ninety percent of the time, so I really didn't know much about her. Things were moving along swimmingly, I joke there, as we all tended to hang out together in our pool and hot tub out behind the house.

One night, we were all sharing drinks and swapping stories in the hot tub, when Rocki posed a question to my girlfriend. "Rach why do you wear that- thing?"

Rachel gave me a sly smile, one that said 'here we go again.' "My swimsuit?" She asked, knowing exactly what Rocki was referring to.

Angelica laughed, "is that what you call it?"

We all chuckled together before Rachel responded. "I know it's not a bikini, I just don't think I should be sharing that much of myself."

I nodded, knowing and respecting how she felt on the subject. Her suit was specifically designed to show as little skin as possible, resembling one that an Olympian would wear. It hid her assets well.

She looked at me endearingly.

"Fuck that Girlie! Guys want to see a little skin! Don't they Wes?" Rocki asked her boyfriend.

"'Fraid so." He responded.

"Definitely!" Max threw in.

Maureen stood up, posing and showing off her black and yellow striped bikini. I sipped my beer and looked away. "She's right Rachel. There's nothing wrong with tantalizing the minds with a bit of show."

Rachel laughed, "uh huh. But not everyone can be as daring as you Maureen."

Rocki and Angelica raised their eyebrows at one another before standing up and posing in the own attire. Max cheered and Wes 'whooped' at his girlfriend as the three girls danced around in front of us.

"Even Ben wants to see you sweetie! Look at him! He's trying so hard to be good." Angelica stated.

Rachel looked my way, as I kept my eyes affixed outside of the tub. I didn't see her smirk. "Is that so? Baby? Baby look at me."I met eyes with her, using rigid posture and what little self control I had so as not to look at the other girls. "Do you want me to put on a bikini?" I tried not to react, as her hand slipped onto my cock under the water. She gripped me lovingly and bit her lip. "Well?"

I nodded, staring into her devilish eyes as she worked me up. She raised an eyebrow. "Really then? If you say yes, I'll go upstairs right now and bring out my best swimsuit. I've been saving it for a special occasion for you."

Her hands knew me so well. She gripped me in that all too familiar way, the one that screamed at me to move heaven and earth for her. There was no blood in my brain at all by this point. "Yeah. Yes. I'd like that."

For whatever reason, her seductive smiled turned to hurt as she released me. "Fine then! Girls, let's go. You boys wait here." I had honestly lost sight of the fact that there were people around us. She had me that distracted. I looked away as the group of them left to go inside, though Max and Wes both watched gleefully.

We drank a bit more as we waited for the girls to return, so I was feeling pretty buzzed by time they rejoined us. Rocki and Angelica came out first. "Maureen convinced her to 'make an entrance.'" Rocki told Wes, kissing his cheek.

Maureen then returned and sidled up next to Max, causing him to scoot closer to me.

I had the best view in the joint, as my centerfold worthy girlfriend stepped out in a royal blue bikini embroidered with lace. My breath caught in my throat. I'd never seen so much of her. She was absolutely stunning, her blonde hair having been dried and fluffed up. She sauntered over to us glancing at each of us in turn, but focusing mostly in my direction. I couldn't close my jaw at the way her hips moved, tanned skin swaying, her abs so soft and yet perfectly smooth. I had no idea what size her breasts were, but they were perfectly pressed up in her bikini, leading me to guess that they were substantially larger than my hands.

Rachel posed like a model a few times, then sashayed around to music of her own making. The group cheered and wolf whistled at her appearance while I stared in shock. She looked bashfully amused by their antics, but pouted a little at my gawking. She sat down next to me, forcing me to make room for her next to Max, and spent the rest of the night giving me side glances that told me I was in big trouble. She was giving me the cold shoulder, and focused much of her attention on Max and Maureen, giggling the night away and talking about different workout routines. I didn't like being ignored one bit, but I wasn't about to spoil everyone else's night either.