No. Fucking. Idea.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't the worst part of the night though, as just before we all retired, Angelica squealed as everyone was climbing out of the hot tub. "Oh my god Max! Put that away!"

We all turned to him to see his hard cock pointing directly into Rachel's face, as she hadn't stood up yet. It poked through his shorts ramrod straight. Rachel was stunned, staring at it as he muttered, "shit. Shit. Sorry guys. It has a mind of its own sometimes." He tried to pop it back in his shorts with some difficulty as everyone stared. I had to look away, feeling a little gay for having seen it at all, so I missed the part that caused everyone to laugh.

A little while later, Rachel and I were laying in bed together. She had changed out of her bikini and was once again wearing her black sleep shorts and crop top. I dozed off waiting for her to get out of the shower, only awakening at her butt bumping in to my hip. I must've been out longer than I thought, if the red light on the alarm clock was to be believed.

I thought Rachel must be cold. Her body was trembling, and I was about to wrap my arm around her to cuddle up when I heard her gasp. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Oh God yes!"

Her voice was only whispers, but her body position made more sense now. She was curled into a ball with her unseen hands trapped between her legs. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her in the moonlight.

I kissed her shoulder, causing her to jolt and turn around, her hands sliding out of her shorts before my eyes. "Ben!? How long have you been up?!" She questioned accusingly, hair plastered against her sweating forehead.

I smiled warmly, "not long Baby."

Her expression went from concerned, to relieved, then settled on accusing. "You shouldn't intrude like that!" She whispered harshly.

I kissed her cheek. "I know love. I wasn't being pervy. I kissed you to let you know I was awake."

She gave me a suspicious look, before nodding and kissing me softly in return. "A lady needs her privacy, but I guess we'll have to adjust to sharing a bed. I really wasn't trying to wake you."

I kissed her softly once again. "It's ok sweetheart. I didn't mean to startle you." I paused, looking into her deep blue eyes. "Would you like my help?"

She raised an eyebrow, slightly annoyed "What happened to not being pervy?"

I took a second to respond, rubbing her back gently. "Well, maybe a little pervy is ok. I just want to share this with you."

She rolled me over onto my back in an instant, pulling my hands over my head and kissing me. "Share what baby?" She asked, straddling me and pressing her warm, damp shorts into my erection. "Oh?! You mean this?" She punctuated with a grinding motion on my further hardening dick.

I was seeing stars, as Rachel held my hands up, bearing down repeatedly on my shaft. She let one hand free to raise her crop top higher over her breasts. She squeezed herself, emphasizing the size difference compared to her hand. I wished I could see them bare, but her top covered them expertly. She was actually showing less skin than in the bikini from earlier, but I was still in awe. "What's'a matter Baby? Cat got your tongue?" She giggled. Her hand slid down into her shorts before she leaned in to suck on my ear. "Or maybe it's my PUSSY?" She whispered conspiratorially.

I could feel the back of her hand against my dick as she moved it in circles along her slit. The sensation was intoxicating. We stared into each others eyes. Her bottom lip was captured by her teeth as she humped herself, along with me by default. I knew it was going to be enough to make me blow eventually, even as I tried to hold off.

"Mmm. So good." She purred, leaning in to whisper in my ear. Her chest pressed against mine as she ground against me. "That dick looked SOO good. I just had to feel it." Her words tickled my ear between her gasps and suckles. "I can't believe I let it hit my lips. Did you like that Baby? Did you like when that Big Cock brushed against my lips?"

I shivered at the memory. How could I forget? She had only ever let it happen the one time, and it was emblazoned in my memory. I could feel the same pulsing now that I had then. Rachel's hand picked up momentum as we both panted and groaned. "I fucking LOVED it! I just had to play with myself afterwards. You really missed a lot since you were asleep." She paused to suck my tongue as she clasped her lips with mine as I dove headfirst towards an orgasm. "You should've heard the nasty things your girlfriend was saying. You were sleeping so peacefully. While I was imagining being a DIRTY! LITTLE! SLUT!"

My eruption surged from me, coating the inside of my boxers unexpectedly. We must have been in sync, because Rachel was convulsing on top of me throughout.

After we had come down from our mutual high, Rachel kissed me softly and stroked my face. "That was perfect Baby. Thank you."

Even though I had just sat there, letting Rachel get herself off, I had to admit, it was an accomplishment that I'd never felt before. In all the time we'd been together, I'd never seen her be so sexual. I'd never seen her devolve into a base creature that needed release. She was always wary, and focused on my needs instead. I guess moving in together was bringing us closer after all. Kissing her softly, "I love you Rachel." I whispered, pulling her in to cuddle against me and go to sleep.

Two days after that, I went looking for Rachel in the basement. She usually went down for a half hour or so to do yoga in the makeshift gym, but today she'd been gone for at least an hour and a half.

She was red faced and sweaty from her workout when I entered the room. The creaking stairs must have announced my arrival because she turned to me straight away. "Hi Baby!" She greeted, as the door to Max's room clicked shut.

"Hey. It's been awhile. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I told her, taking in her messy hair and workout attire. "Since when do you wear that?" I asked, indicating the sports bra and short yoga shorts she had on.

She looked down at her outfit and then back at me in confusion, "don't you like it? I thought you said you WANTED me to dress sexier." Thinking about the hot tub bikini episode, I guess I saw her point. "Besides, this is what I wore leaving the room earlier. Didn't you notice?"

Was I that wrapped up in my game? I didn't notice a thing. I'm sure I would have made a pass at her if I had seen it before. "Oh. Right, well I'm sorry I missed it earlier. You look gorgeous." I pulled her into my arms and kissed her sweetly. "Is Max here? I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you in this."

She giggled and pushed me away. "He just went into his room. He was helping me stretch."

Max was good about that sort of thing. He came out to coach me whenever I was in the gym too. I pulled her close and kissed her again, detecting the faint taste of pineapple and something else I couldn't place. "Well why don't we go upstairs then? You lead, I want to watch your butt shake on the way up."

Rachel giggled. "Right this way Loverboy." She purred, taking my hand and climbing the stairs slowly for my benefit.

We laid down together on our bed, caressing one another and cuddling as we kissed. Rachel, as was usual snaked her hand into my jeans, fishing out my erection. "Tell me you want me!" She whispered urgently.

"I want you!" I gasped, reaching down to grab her ass, hoping my hand wouldn't get pushed away. She allowed it, draping one leg over me and grinding against my thigh.

"Tell me you love me!"

She licked her hand and brought it back down to stroke my shaft. "Oh! Yes! I love you."

"Tell me I'm a slut!"

"Huh!?" She gripped me tighter, sawing herself back and forth on my leg.

"I'm your slut! Tell me I'm your slut!"

I groaned, as she kissed my neck. "You're my slut!"

She looked up to me with a wicked smile, before turning and sliding down my body. For the first time ever, she took my cock IN to her mouth and started sucking my cock like a pro. I panted, fighting the urge to cum right there. "Say you like it when I'm your slut! Tell me I'm such a good slut you want me to be a slut for you forever."

I wasn't able to respond, as cum scorched up my shaft unexpectedly. "Oh! Ugh! Rach!"

Rachel bore down on my cock, her throat contracting repeatedly as she swallowed my untimely offering. When the was finished, she smiled up at me and gave my dick a sweet kiss. "Mmmm. Good boy."

I think I passed out after that.

Every day that passed, Rachel's style seemed to match her personality and body more and more. I figured it was our roommates' influence, but she always reminded me that it was MY request after all. Having only really been on board with the bikini idea, I wasn't sure she really understood what I meant. I couldn't complain though, who doesn't want to see their girlfriend showing off their hot body?

Based on her ever growing instagram following, I'd say that she was a hit all around. I'd always known what a knockout she was, but now she was getting that validation on an expanding scale. She would laugh and show me some of the comments people were leaving on her posts.

Not long after that first blowjob, Rachel FINALLY let me see her naked, well her breasts anyway. She played it off as an accident, dropping her towel with a feigned, "oops."

I was thrilled when she let me grope and suck on her chest from then on. It made her handjobs all the more special, knowing that I was getting what everyone else WISHED they could get.

I noticed her giving herself a heck of a lot more time to meditate recently, spending around two hours a day doing yoga. It really seemed important to her, and I could tell she was much more relaxed. She made it a rule though, that I couldn't work out with her, telling me that I was too much of a distraction. "I won't be able to focus Baby. You just look so yummy. I'd forget what I was there for and wind up.... Oh never mind, you know what I mean." I said as much about her and she finalized it. "It's settled then. No coming downstairs while I'm working out."

I saluted her in response. "Yes Ma'am!"

I really didn't mind. She almost always came upstairs to fool around after she was done, usually after she showered.

Spring break came upon us in a flash. Rachel and I had the house to ourselves and I was looking forward to the alone time. A few days in, she was noticeably irritable and balked at my suggestion that she use her yoga to fix her itch. "It's not that. It wouldn't be the same." She told me, pausing our movie. "I'm just too horny."

I grinned at her. "I can help with that."

She gave me a curious look. "Oh yeah?"

I nodded, sliding down the bed and putting my hands on the hem of her shorts. "Oh Yeah!" She looked like she didn't know what to say. "You've done it for me, what's the harm?" I asked.

She shrugged, and nodded. "Ok. Just. I don't know. Do you even know what to do?"

I smiled warmly, pressing my face into her thigh. "Only one way to find out love."

She sighed in response, allowing me to slip her short pajama shorts down her legs, exposing herself to me for the first time. Her pussy was dripping wet, and just as perfect as I had imagined. I kissed my way up her thighs. "Oh my." She whispered.

Taking that as a good sign, I pressed onward. Her legs separated as I inched my way into her perfectly poised vulva, lips first. Rachel gasped at the contact, "oh Ben."

Having no experience going down on a woman, I credited my success to reading her responses. Every gasp and moan prompted me into repeating the action. She was whimpering and clutching my hair and the sheets as I kissed and sucked on everything within reach. Her dew sustained me, like giving water to a dying man in the desert. "Yes Baby! Oh that's so good!"

Her legs trembled as I gripped her hips, lapping my tongue repeatedly at her core. "That's it! Oh Ben! Yes!"

Her grip tightened on my hair as she expelled her breath panting. "That's it! Right there! Ah! Yes!"

I could feel her heels digging in to my back, pulling me in. "Oh! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

I sucked on her clit gently as she writhed on the bed. "BEN! Argh!"

Her heel lodged into my shoulder, forcing me away from her. I looked up at her gleefully. Her eyes were feral. "Feel better love?" I asked.

She nodded, launching herself at me and pinning me to the bed. "Where the hell did you learn that?"

I melted as she stuck her tongue down my throat. Her hips danced, pressing against my cock still covered by my jeans, but stimulating all of my senses. She reached down, pulling my member free and tugging on it. "I think you need to do that more often for me." She told me bluntly.

Her hands never left my shaft as she slid her body down. Face level with my cock, she licked her lips before dragging her tongue up my shaft and burying me in her mouth. Tables sufficiently turned, it was all I could do to stifle my moans. "You like that Baby? You like my slutty mouth?" She questioned me, pausing at odd intervals. "You like me caressing your balls Baby? While I lick your head like this?"

I groaned, nodding.

"You like when I take you deep like this?" Rachel gagged, holding herself deep onto my cock. "Ah! You like me being a slut for you?" I could feel her words vibrating on my shaft as she kissed and stroked the sides. "Do you want to see me with a mouth full of cum? After sucking on a BIG, HARD, DICK?"

I moaned pitifully. "Yes! Rach! Yes!"

She grinned, stroking me off with renewed purpose. "Give it to me! Give me your cum! Show me how bad you wanna see my slutty mouth filled with it!"

I couldn't hold out, giving her her due reward. "Oh fuck! Rach!"

Her lips sealed shut as her hands drew my load from me. I reveled in the sensation, feeling her cheeks pull in as she refused to swallow. When I was spent, she looked up at me, smiling, and then opening her mouth to show me what I had given her. I watched as she pushed it around with her tongue before swallowing it and smacking her lips. "Mmmm. So good!" She purred.

Mutual oral play became our new normal from then on. I was always ready for her, which was helpful since she'd become particularly demanding about getting her fix. We basked in each other, loving the closeness it brought.

Things slowed down significantly once everyone returned though. We couldn't make as much noise, and Rachel was spending more and more time focusing on her yoga as a result. Angelica joked that Rachel was spending more time in Max's room than our own, but I laughed it off. She'd never even set foot in there, only ever using the gym just outside his door. She gave me an incredulous look. "Uh huh! I bet!"

I ignored her joking, knowing Rachel too well to let them get to me. Bedsides, Rachel's post workout time was usually when we got down together anyway. So I wasn't hurting for attention. I started looking forward to it every day, as I knew we'd be getting each other off as soon as she was done. Rachel called it her 'slutty time'.

A few weeks went by, as we attended school and spent time with our roommates. Max, Wes, and I became fast friends, bonding together and making crude comments like guys do. I avoided talking about other girls, mostly keeping my attention on Rachel. The other two held nothing back, talking explicitly about every hot piece they could think of, my girlfriend included.

Rachel was her always flirty self, if just a tad more stressed under her course load. I'd never thought of cosmetology as a particularly demanding study program, but she seemed to be struggling with it. Apparently, maintaining her natural good looks didn't adequately prepare her for making princesses out of pigs. I was supportive though, giving her the occasional back rub, and even letting her use my newfound skills with my tongue to help her relax.

I had been spending more and more time studying at the library recently, finding it hard to study around our carefree roommates. There hadn't been a night this week that I was home before seven, and tonight was no different. It was a Friday night, which meant our roommates were likely going to be gathered in the hot tub before too long. I just wanted to get a little last minute studying done before succumbing to the weekend lazies.

Around nine at night, I finally made it through the front door. I could see our roommates were out back already, so I rushed upstairs to grab Rachel and change into my suit. Surprised to find the room empty, I hastened my wardrobe change and bolted outside, ready to party.

The group outside quieted slightly at my arrival, but Rachel patted the seat next to her, shooing Max away in the process. I dropped down to join them. "Hey guys! what's up?"

Things seemed tense for a minute, but Rachel greeted me warmly. "Hey Baby! We were just talking about Maureen's new part."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm going to be in 'Wicked' for the spring showing." Maureen replied.

"Oh cool. What character?" I asked, genuinely interested. "Maybe Rachel and I can go see it."

"Uh. Not sure yet." Maureen said, shrugging and looking intently at my girlfriend.

"You know how these things go Baby. One day she'll be an understudy, the next a leading lady. It's rude to put her out like that." Rachel interjected.

"Oh. Right. Sorry Maureen. I didn't mean to assume." I apologized. "I'm sure you'll do great no matter what."

I noticed everyone looked a little relieved, so I was glad I apologized as swiftly as I did. Rachel patted my leg under the water.

The rest of the evening was the usual debauchery where college kids are involved. We were young, and having a great time, drinking all the while. Around midnight, Angelica suggested we play a game. "Who wants to play Sensations?"

"What's that?" I asked, my arm wrapped around Rachel.

"It's easy!" Rocki replied.

"We blindfold someone and stand them up in the middle. And then take turns touching them, you have to guess whether it was a hand, foot, or something else. But you can't take the blindfold off until you guess what the sensation was from each different person."

I chuckled. "That seems easy enough. Babe? What do you think?"

Rachel nodded, "oh I'm in. We played the other day and I went undefeated." I looked at her questioningly. "You were at the library Stud. Ya snooze you lose."

I shrugged. "Alright, but I don't wanna go first, I want to see how it's done."

Rocki clapped her hands. "I'll go!" I averted my eyes as water dripped off of her, but Rachel laughed at me, rolling her eyes and mouthing, "it's fine."

"Ooh!" Rocki squeaked. "That's a beer! Fuck that's cold." She was right of course, Wes had started out strong, holding a fresh cold bottle against his girlfriends neck.

Rachel traced her nail along Rocki's hip. "And that would be Rachel's manicure of course."

Angelica went next, dripping her fruity drink onto Rocki's collarbone. "Ahhh, that's got to be the punch. I can smell it."

My eyes went wide as Max grabbed a fistful of Raquel's ass right in front of her boyfriend, but everyone just laughed. "Max's hand of course, don't you ever try anything new?"

"Not on your life." He replied.

I was last, and didn't really know what to do, I looked around and slid forward accidentally, my foot grazing Rocki's. "Ow!Someone's toe fangs, I guess."

"Shit. Sorry Rocki. I lost balance."

Rocki tore off the blindfold. "That's ok sweetie. I win. Which means... I get to choose who goes next so you're up toe fangs."

I smirked at her. "Ugh. Fine." I replied, standing up.

Donning the blindfold, I waited patiently, ignoring the snickers of the gathered group. I could hear the sounds of the jets from the tub, but with everyone whispering, I couldn't make out much else. The first piece of tactile information came to me in the form of a foot poking at my abdomen. "Toe fangs." I chuckled.