No Going Back

Story Info
A man works up the courage to ask his wife for a spanking.
1.7k words
4.56
19.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's stomach lurched as Sarah left the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He watched her rear view appreciatively as she headed into the bedroom. Too late to change his mind now. There was no way to stop her seeing the strap he'd left on the middle of the bed.

He sat, stomach in knots, trying to sip his coffee as two of the longest minutes in his life ticked by.

Sarah emerged from the bedroom, still wrapped in the towel, holding up the strap with a quizzical smile. He'd bought it online a few weeks ago and had finally worked up the courage and all of a sudden it looked alarmingly thick and heavy.

The silence lengthened. Butterflies in his stomach, Dan blurted out "I want you to spank me with it. Hard."

There, he'd said it. Sarah raised her eyebrows and just as he was wondering if he could say it was all a joke she seemed to make a decision. She smacked the strap experimentally on her left palm and her eyes widened.

"Okay, we'll talk about this shortly. Why don't you strip and wait for me...actually, strip and stand in the corner. Knock on the bedroom door in ten minutes."

Her smile broadened as Dan hesitated, not quite believing this was actually happening.

"Well get on with it!" She grinned, absentmindedly tapping the brush on her hip as she watched his inelegant strip show. Dan's erection popped embarrassingly into view as his boxers dropped to the floor and she waved him to the corner and sashayed back into the bedroom.

Standing in the corner, Dan realised he'd never been so aware of his naked backside in his life. He hadn't thought about being sent to the corner or anything like that, he just wanted to get his bum whacked. This felt awkward and honestly a bit ridiculous, but then he supposed so was a grown man asking his wife to spank him. At any rate, it was making his cock rock hard.

Ten minutes later he made the long walk to the bedroom door. A stray gust of air on his erection could have made him come at that moment and he desperately tried to think of anything else.

He knocked.

"Come in."

Sarah was seated on the bed in her black boots, black bra and panties.

"Well Dan, this was all a bit unexpected, but it's not my ass getting whacked, so I thought why not?"

"Look, I don't know why I want-"

"Shh - it's okay, you don't have to explain why, we always say we'll try anything once. Let's just focus on the practicalities." She patted the bed beside her. "Sit down while you still can and talk me through it. How do you want to do this?"

He sat. His cock did its own thing and stood straight up.

His throat was dry and he said hoarsely "I want you to take me over your knee and spank me with your hand, and when your hand gets tired I want to lie on the bed and have you spank me with the strap. I want it to be hard and I want it to hurt... I think. I just want to find out."

Sarah grinned and waggled the foot long piece of black, flexible latex. The description on the internet had said "not for beginners" but Dan had been thinking about this for a long time and didn't want to just dip his toe in. All of a sudden it looked alarmingly substantial.

"It might surprise you, but I've never used one of these before. This looks like it can do some serious damage. Stand up and put a pillow where your bum's going to be."

Dan stood and followed the instructions. Sarah gave a deceptively simple flick of her wrist and the strap thudded into the pillow. She repeated the action a few times with increasing enthusiasm. Dan winced a bit.

"Okay, my naughty little husband, we'll start off like this-" she gave Dan's stand-in bum a mild flick, "and work our way up to this." She gave a full swing and the strap whacked the pillow alarmingly. "Well perhaps not quite that'" she said. "When you say "stop", I'll stop."

"Red." said Dan.

"What?"

"It's a safeword. I might say "stop" and not really want you to stop."

"You've been looking this up, haven't you?" said Sarah, her eyes gleaming. She reached around and smacked his ass with her right hand. I bet you've been wanking -" she smacked him on the other cheek "-over it as well. Perhaps a spanking-" Whack! "- really is in order."

She pulled him close, her hands on his tingling bottom, and gave him a long slow kiss. "Thank you for being brave enough to tell me about this. This might be quite fun. Now get over my knee, time for your spanking!"

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and patted her lap encouragingly. Dan laid himself over her knees with his upper body supported on the bed. As he wriggled his ass into the best position for his wife to spank it, his cock rubbed against her naked thighs and he thought how ridiculous for a grown man to be doing this. His pulse pounded as he waited for his the onslaught to start.

"Last chance to pull out, Dan." She teased.

"Just do it, Sarah!"

"Well if that's the way you want it..."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

She started off slowly, alternating left and right cheeks, slowly getting more confident and hitting harder. Dan felt a little sting and a lot of warmth building up.

"Hard enough for you Dan?"

"Harder please."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Her hand spanking his bottom was surprisingly loud. He thought how strange it was to be hearing his bottom being spanked and tried to avoid wriggling around too much as the sting built up, he still had a raging erection and he didn't want to have an accident over her thighs.

"STOP!"

"What?" Sarah asked, concerned. "Was it too hard? Sorry - oh, was this a 'stop - don't stop' thing?" And she raised her hand to carry on.

"No - RED wait! No, it wasn't too hard! I'm so turned on I'm about to come! No, don't rub my bum, you're making it worse!"

"Okay, my hand was getting a bit sore anyway. Time for the main event?"

Dan clambered too his feet and gently rubbed his bottom.

"You should see how red it is!" said Sarah. "Okay, assume the position!" She pointed to the bed. "You'd better watch out." she whispered then kissed him on his hot bottom sending a jolt through his entire body, "I'm starting to enjoy this."

She laid the cold, smooth strap on his ass as he gazed at her over his shoulder.

"Ready?"

Dan gave a strangled yes and a nod and she lifted the strap, eyes glued to her target. He'd rarely seen her eyes so intense.

CRACK!

"Whoo!" he exclaimed. She'd just flicked her wrist and it really stung.

She looked him in the eyes questioningly.

"Keep going?"

"Please."

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She was hitting him every six seconds or so, gradually increasing the power of her strikes. Grunts turned to yells and he writhed on the bed as the pain built unbearably. In his imagination he had not expected it to hurt so much. His erection had vanished and he wondered if he could take it much longer. His loving wife was inflicting severe pain to his naked backside at his request and she was going to keep doing it until he asked her to stop. 'This is what I wanted' he thought to himself as the strap continued to fall.

He turned his head and their eyes locked as Sarah raised the strap yet again. Her face and chest were flushed red with arousal. She bared her teeth in a grin, the paddle held at the top of its swing. Time seemed to stop then she raised one eyebrow, and without unlocking their gazes, cracked the strap down on his blazing arse as hard as she could.

He shrieked in, if he'd been able to think of anything but the pain in his backside, a rather embarrassingly high pitched manner, his hands flew to his arsecheeks and he shouted "RED RED RED!"

The spell broke and he rolled about furiously rubbing his swollen and burning bum while Sarah out her hand possessively on his back and made soothing noises.

As he quietened down, she kissed him all the way down his spine until her wet tongue erotically licked the pain away, bringing his hardon back almost immediately.

"Dan," she murmured, reaching under him and grabbing his balls, "that was pretty hot. You want to fuck me now?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Then you'll have to take six more good ones!" she said, slapping him on his tender behind. He yelped. "Worth it to you?"

He nodded, steeled himself and waited.

"And I want you to count them."

He nodded again.

"Say it!"

"Okay."

"Count them and say 'harder!'"

"Okay!"

CRACK!

"ONE!"

This was the hardest one yet, it sounded like a rifle shot, and felt like one too.

"CRACK!"

"TWO! Harder."

CRACK!

"THREE! FUCK! HARDER!"

CRACK!

"FOUR! GOD THAT HURTS! HARDER!"

CRACK!

"FIVE! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! HARDER!"

"Last one, Dan," said Sarah, "Let's make it memorable."

She removed her bra and panties and stood naked above him. She raised the strap a final time, right over so the strap hung down her back, magnificent breasts glistening with sweat, nipples hard. It was a sight he would never forget.

CRACK!!

He screamed again and she rolled him over. His cock was like a steel bar and she jumped on top and rode him until they both came together with thunderous orgasms.

Afterwards, she lay on her back and Dan on his front. The pain in his bottom had settled into a strangely pleasant prickly warm glow.

"Well, that was something." said Sarah, breaking the awkwardness. She ran her fingers lightly over his bum. There were ridges from the strap. "Wow, it's gone purple!"

"Feels quite nice, now."

"Hang on," she said and got some lotion off the dresser. She knelt beside his bum and began gently rubbing it in. "Wow, it's hot!"

"Tell me about it."

"Well you did ask! Perhaps we could do that again some time."

"My bum might need a while to recover. Maybe you need a spanking yourself!" and he smacked her on her beautiful behind. She yelped as he grabbed her and threw her onto her back.

"Perhaps a little later," Dan said and she gasped as he started fucking her again.