No Going Back

Story Info
18 y/o meets teacher at sex party - There's no going back.
1.9k words
4.38
35.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her knees get weak, her eyes avoiding contact from under her mask. She was surrounded by a dozen people all in their own worlds, and a few others watching intently.

Her mask blocks out some of the man when he turns her, but she can tell he is a bit older, maybe late 30's, and he's got a layer of short, rough stubble. He grips Amanda's upper arms tightly, fingers pressing in when he drags them up to cup her jaw, and it sends shivers down her spine.

The man watches Amanda's eyes glaze over as he lightly press into her neck. Her cheeks are red with embarrassment and warmth. He brings her face in closer to his torso, curving his spine a bit to come face to face with the girl.

Amanda clenches her jaw and relaxes, trying to stop the twitches in her chin. The man is handsome, incredibly so, and in her lust-drunk haze he feels familiar. She can't make him out clearly enough to really be sure who he is.

His lips are warm when they meet hers, and he sighs as she relaxes. The hands reach down to cup her hips and bring her body up to meet his. Amanda feels eyes on them, more than before, but she's far too scared to look.

It took her an immense amount of time to build the courage she needed to come to this club, and she's never been naked in front of other people outside the bedroom. Add on to that, this dominant being a total stranger. Despite all the worry circling around in her head, Amanda had never been more eager and desperate to please. The man just radiates strength in a calm and powerful way.

She's knocked from her focus when he grips her tighter to press her front fully against his. Her nipples are almost painfully sensitive when uncovered, and they're tight and hot with his skin against her.

"Fuck," his raspy voice groans into her neck, hands sliding up to cup the girl's breasts. "You're so gorgeous."

Heat draws back to her face, but she smiles unconsciously at the compliment, and leans into his embrace.

From where her hands are cuffed Amanda can only bring them up a few inches, and the urge to feel the man dominating her entirely right now.

As their breathing gets heavier and their mouths pressing harder, Amanda feels the tingling wetness in her groin, her nipples shooting sparks of pleasure through her body. Her mask gets nudged up, changing her view and exposing more of the man's face. I know him somehow, oh my god.

"Be good for me."

His voice echoes in her head as she tries to get a good look at him, bells ringing but mind coming up blank for matches. Amanda knew she knows who this man is, but she can't figure it out. All she can feel is his hands groping her chest and driving her insane, and his raspy, warm voice praising her.

The man reaches down and parts from their kiss to reach down and unbutton his crisp suit pants, and exposing his cock. Rock hard, he looked pretty big to Amanda, and she could see the wetness at the tip. She couldn't catch the urge in time to resist moving her head forward to brush her lips again him, feeling the head bounce a bit with a light twitch.

A sigh comes from him, and he runs his hand through her hair before pulling her head up to look at him. This time, she has a clear view of him.

I know him -

Holy shit that's... my teacher.

The realization comes as the man presses his tip to her lips and she opens wide without thought.

"Fuck, you're so good. So willing," He grunts as he pushes his cock deep into her mouth, "to please."

His length is so firm and smooth, and he surprisingly tastes pleasant. She doesn't resist it and pulls him into her throat as deep as she can before she coughs. Her drool covers him and she's on him again before he can blink.

Amanda's mouth is hot and her tongue strokes him exactly right. He knew who this girl was the second he heard her voice and saw her eyes through that mask. By now she had to know, her eyes widening in shock as she sucked him off. She never faltered, letting the man fuck her face as he picked up his thrusts.

"You're such a good little bitch," He snaps while he fucks her mouth aggressively now.

Her thighs are wet as she kneels and loses herself on the man's cock. She's soaked and her pussy throbs slowly while she sucks, her mind thinking to the man standing in front of the classroom, eyeing her chest and smiling sweetly at her all day. He was her favorite teacher and wasn't afraid to admit she had a lot of fantasies about him. The man brutally driving her throat groans above her and she chokes. The man slaps her across the face when he sees her hips desperately hump into the air, trying to lean into the mat beneath them. A surprised noise came from her, but her hands reached for him in effort to take even more.

Her jaw ached all the way to her nose from the abuse by his cock and she didn't want it to stop yet. The man yanks his length out, tapping her mouth as she coughs, swallowing hard. His throbbing cock Bob's as he pushed her onto her back on the floor, gentle with her head but rough on her body. He's grabbing her wrists and forcing her arms up, pressing into her chest as he plays with her tits.

"I'm gunna fuck you so hard."

The man growls into her ear sliding his cock along her slit. Amanda can't even control the shiver that runs through her as her hips try to get him closer.

Amanda's cunt soaks into the sheets beneath her, muscles spamming and body twitching as her teacher plays with her tits before he lowers his head and sucks roughly.

She barely makes out a whisper of wanting to 'knock her up' in between moments of brutal sucking on her nipples.

Just as Amanda comes to the edge, on the verge of cumming while he thrusts against her clit, he pulls away and grabs under her knees to pull her into him. She feels his cock rub against her once more before he slowly slips into her pussy, grinding his way deeper. He bottoms out right at her walls, filling her perfectly.

The man's cock pulses as he feels her contract around him, tempting him to cum inside her, whether she wants it or not. He tells himself to calm down and be safe, but his body can't resist. He's wanted this for too long.

By now, Amanda has completely drowned out and forgotten the small crowd around the pair, some already close to their own edge from the display.

After only a few moments of bottoming out, he picks up and begins thrusting, not giving her the chance for a soft start. He builds up slowly as to not hurt her too badly, too soon. Her moans go right to his dick as he fucks her, picturing his cum inside her with no condom. He hadn't bothered, and once he saw his partner he was glad he hated using them.

He'd fantasized about her even more than she had about him. It started mostly harmless, just thinking about her tits or her ass in the skirts she always wore. But over time it got stronger, and he was dreaming of fucking his baby into her. Nothing made him cum harder than dreaming of knocking her up and making her his bitch.

If she was even remotely sane, Amanda would deny it, try to run, tell him she knows who he is, but she can't. All she wants is him. His cock pounds her relentlessly, and her legs curl involuntarily with the pleasure and soreness.

"Fucking take it!" The man grunts, quickening his thrusts even more, causing Amanda to almost scream, body going crazy from overstimulation and the brutal pounding on her pussy.

"Yes! Don't stop!" Amanda sobs out, desperate for this man to overcome her, to fill her completely and take her. Her mind was on the verge of going blank as he grips her throat lightly and forces her to look at him.

The light clamps her eyes shut when he rips off her mask. His thrusts never slow, but his breathing gets heavier as he lifts her to look at him. Amanda sees the fire in his eyes, the satisfaction and recognition. He knows, maybe he knew all along.

She can't keep her eyes open for long, losing herself in his cock, his voice as he groan and whispers to her.

"I'm going to fucking cum inside you," He tells her, "You're gunna take it, bitch," and it has Amanda so close.

The teacher looks into the eyes of his student and says it.

"I'm going to make you my fucking bitch, do you hear me?"

"Yes, make me your bitch," the girl sobs in response.

Body completely taken over by waves of shock and pleasure, Amanda blacks out for several seconds, pussy squirting around the man's cock and throat going rough with her sobs and screams. Faltering only a moment, the man screams and forces himself deeper and harder, ramming her cunt with such force he was sure her hips would be bruised by tomorrow.

His hand wraps around her throat when he cums, groaning into her ear, "I own you now, bitch. You're mine. You're going to serve my fucking cock and let me breed you, do you understand me?"

Amanda looks into his eyes as she feels him cum in spurts, hot and heavy inside her cunt.

"Yes, master. I want you to use me, please, fuck," the girl shivers as his cock twitched inside her one last time. The man doesn't pull out right away, letting his cum settle deep into her, he hoped.

The two looked at each other, his cock laying her her soaked pussy and still throbbing against her. She was still tingling from head to toe. She was ready to take this over and over again, no matter who he was.

"Do you think you can handle serving your teacher?" He asks her, lips meeting her neck where he'd marked her. She whimpers just barely, and nods.

"I want to be your fucktoy, student or not. That was so good," she shudders.

Amanda's face burns once more in shame and she brings her still cuffed wrists to her face.

"I should have pinned you down and fucked you that day you stayed back from the field trip. All I could think about was you teasing with your fucking tits out. Wanted to fucking rail you."

"I can't get off without thinking about you pinning me down and destroying me. I keep dreaming about your cum inside me. Feels so much better than I imagined," the girl pants through her words, body still tensed tightly.

He kisses her gently in contrast to his tight grip on her hips, tongue melting with hers. His stubble irritates her chin and cheeks as he licks along her neck and bites into her collarbone.

"Mine."