No Good Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exploded together. Kalath buried her face in the mattress and groaned, squeezing Samuel's fist with a crushing force. Trokdon threw his head back and lifted his hips, trying to drive himself deeper into Isobel's throat. Kalath's orgasm went on for several long seconds, her cunt finally relaxing and fluttering around Samuel's hand. Trokdon slumped back down to the bed, having spent himself into Isobel's mouth. Happy sighs from both hobgoblins echoed around the chamber.

Samuel slowly pulled his hand out of Kalath's cunt, laughing softly.

"What?" she asked.

"You nearly took my hand off," he said, shaking his hand. "I've been trapped under a downed warhorse in battle and I don't think I've ever been crushed like that before."

"My apologies," she said, rolling over to look at him. "But it filled me in all the right ways."

"No apologies necessary, my lady."

"He calls me 'lady'! Perhaps there will be peace between our people," she said, laughing.

Trokdon smiled, an enigmatic look on his face. "Only one thing could truly bring that," he said.

"What's that, my mate?"

"To plunder this delicious cunt," he said, suddenly picking Isobel up and tossing her onto her back, "and hear this wizard sing my praises." Samuel scrambled out of the way as Isobel landed with a yelp, and before she could offer any resistance, Trokdon had spread her legs and begun to eat her out.

"Fuck!" Isobel screamed as the hobgoblin's roughly textured tongue found her clit. The sheer size of his head forced her thighs apart, and he wrapped his hands around her waist and held her down while he drank his fill from her.

Kalath laughed. "You vicious brute," she said, reaching her hand underneath him to grab his cock. "You owe her for drinking your seed."

"I owe her nothing," he said, sliding a finger into Isobel's cunt while he spoke. "But she will need to be wet if she is to take my cock." Isobel grabbed him by the ears, pressing his head down against her cunt to silence him.

"You couldn't possibly. He'd split you in half," Samuel said quietly, partially in awe and partially in concern.

Isobel looked at him with a smirk. "Never lay a challenge like that on an Eros Mage, Samuel."

Kalath sat up. "I would see that," she said. "I would watch my war champion fuck a human."

"A trade, then?" said Isobel, groaning as Trokdon continued to work her over with his tongue and fingers. "A game?"

"A game?" Kalath echoed, eyeing up Samuel. "What sort of game?"

"First one to come loses," said Isobel, her breath speeding up. Samuel's eyes went wide. "Forfeit to be determined."

Kalath snorted. "Accepted. I mean no offense, Samuel, but I doubt you are carrying anything that would match my champion."

Trokdon lifted his head. "And this one doesn't count," he said, plunging a second finger inside Isobel and rasping his tongue over her clit. "So that we begin on even ground."

Isobel's eyes rolled back as Trokdon bore down on her in earnest. As he drove her towards her peak, she reached out and grabbed Samuel by the ankle. Her head lolled to one side, and he saw a green flash of energy in her eyes accompanied by a tingling sensation in his foot.

Trokdon growled, Isobel moaned, and Samuel's mouth fell open. Isobel screamed out her orgasm, shrieking unintelligible words, and Samuel felt a surge of energy shoot straight to his groin, his cock swelling to full hardness in response.

Trokdon sat back on his haunches, his once again fully erect cock slapping against his belly. Kalath wrapped herself around him, pressing her breasts against his arm and grabbing his cock. "Fill her, my mate. Split her open and let her feel your [fuck-loops]. I want to hear her cry out on your cock while you fill her with your seed."

Samuel tried to cover his laugh at the 'colorful expression' with a smile, although it didn't come across as seductively as he hoped. "I should enjoy the same from you," he said to Kalath.

"He has confidence," Trokdon said. He shuffled forward on his knees, nestling himself between Isobel's legs. "Let us see what else he brings."

Trokdon reached out and pulled at Samuel's pants, drawing them down. Samuel's cock caught on the drawstring briefly, and Trokdon reached inside to free it. His eyes opened as he wrapped his hand around Samuel's girth, and Kalath gasped when he pulled it loose.

"[Sweet Maker]," she swore.

Kalath licked her lips, but Trokdon got there first. He leaned forward and wrapped his mouth around Samuel's impressive girth, rock-hard in its firmness, but soft with just a hint of sweat and musk. Samuel grabbed at Trokdon's head, his hips thrusting of their own accord as Trokdon's dexterous tongue swirled around his shaft.

Isobel laughed beneath Trokdon, reaching down to grab his cock. "Now, now," she chided, "there was no wager between the boys."

"Indeed there was not," Kalath said, reaching to grab Trokdon's braid at the back of his scalp, "and I am ready to play." Samuel whined as she pulled her mate off his cock, but it melted into a smile when Kalath crawled forward to help him out of his pants. Naked from the waist down, he nudged Kalath backwards, parting his shirt and leaning over her as she fell to the bed.

"Are all of the Queen's Guard this handsome?" she said, grasping his cock and lining it up with her cunt.

"Not hardly," said Isobel, doing the same to Trokdon. "You should consider yourself lucky."

Samuel pressed forward, sinking slowly into Kalath's pussy. Her eyes opened wide as he spread her open, gliding into her and feeling her grip him with much more force than he expected.

"[Maker's mercy]," she groaned as he bottomed out, "it's so smooth." He pulled back out just as slowly, leaving the head inside her and getting up on his knees to drive into her again.

Trokdon, too, had slipped the head of his cock into Isobel. She stretched around him, but gasped as his first ridge-ring bumped against her entrance.

"More?" he said.

"More, war-chief."

Isobel moaned as he slipped the first ridge into her, then grunted out a staccato rhythm as he drove inch after inch into her welcoming cunt. Each ridge slipped past her entrance and pressed deliciously up against her, his head nudging further and further in until it bumped against the back of her channel.

Samuel worked up a rhythm, gliding back and forth through Kalath's copious wetness while she spurred him on with her moans. He thrust his hips forward, sliding in deep and bottoming out, and felt her squeeze the base of his cock, trying to hold him in. They groaned in unison as he pulled out through her tight grip, then thrust back into her.

"Unfair," she laughed. "You have no [mating-ring] for me to hold."

"I suppose that means you're at my mercy," he said, looking into her eyes. He thrust faster, pushing through her tight entrance and slamming his hips against her. She purred as he grabbed one of her breasts, but it overflowed his hand.

"Do your worst, [warrior]," she said, grinning at him.

Having sunk nearly all the way into her, Trokdon held himself still and looked down at Isobel, expecting her to betray some amount of discomfort but finding only a defiant grin. He tried to draw back but she clenched down around him, holding him in place by the ridges, allowing him to shift back and forth slightly but not pull out or thrust with any real force.

He leaned down, hunching himself over to draw next to her ear. "[You fight dirty, wizard,]" he growled.

"[I play to win, chieftain,]" she said, smiling at him. "[You know this.]"

"[I do indeed]", he said, rocking his hips against her. "[I should throw your legs over my shoulders and pound you until you cry for mercy, begging me to flood your cunt with my seed.]"

Isobel's arousal flared. "Yessss," she hissed. "[Pin me to your bed and breed me, champion.]"

"[Not until you come for me,]" he said. "[You will lose your bet, and I will claim you as my bed slave. You will service us both until we are done with you.]"

"How will I survive," she said, grinning.

"I will break you," he said, a slight undertone of concern hidden beneath the intense dirty talk.

"You will not," she said softly. "Unless doing so would make you come harder."

He laughed, picking his head up. "So be it," he said.

Kalath felt the edges of her orgasm start to rise as Samuel pounded into her. He'd turned her half onto her side, throwing one of her legs over his shoulder and straddling the other one. Her braid was wrapped around one of his hands and he was pulling on it for leverage with more strength than Kalath expected from a human. Indeed, everything about Samuel had surprised her, from the passion of his lovemaking to his endurance and strength... not to mention the girth of his cock, which was currently spreading her wide open and plunging into her depths.

Trokdon bent Isobel in half, with her ankles up around his head and her wrists pinned down to the bed by one large hand. He held himself up with the other, driving his ridged cock in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. It seemed impossible that she should be able to take his best pounding, but he snorted with heavy breath as he thrust into her, and she responded with high-pitched moans that filled the chamber.

Isobel cried out again as Trokdon leaned forward and fucked her hard. She didn't often allow herself to be taken like this, and the novelty was thrilling. Besides which, the hobgoblin's extremely large cock would be completely overwhelming if she hadn't given herself some augmented breathing room before they got started. She stole a glance at the pair opposite them on the bed; despite all her self-control, if Samuel didn't get Kalath off soon, this was going to become an actual contest.

Samuel's cock was aflame with sensation like he'd never felt before. Whatever Isobel had done to him, it was far more effective than the charm he usually carried around for this purpose, or anything else he'd ever experienced. He pulled harder on Kalath's braid, making her grunt as he fucked her. "Your cunt is exquisite," he said. "I want to feel you come around me."

"And lose our little game?" she said. "Never."

"You would deny yourself?"

"Not at all," she laughed. "Once the mage comes, I will flip you over and take my pleasure from you."

"Bold words."

"Prove them wrong."

Samuel smiled, releasing Kalath's hair and rolling her onto her back again. He lowered her leg and quietly mumbled a few words of power, laying his hand on top of her pubis. Kalath's eyes opened as an intense sensation of warmth spread from his hand through her groin, his cock somehow feeling even hotter than before and her entire cunt gripping his length. She moaned as she pulsed around him involuntarily, muscles tensing and waves of pleasure streaming out from her cunt.

"Un... fair!" she grunted.

All the heat and tension and energy in her body suddenly collapsed down to a single spot, focusing itself on her clit and flooding it with sensation. Every nerve in her body came alive with erotic stimulation all at once and it pushed her over the edge, screaming out in ecstasy. Samuel felt the erotic energy he'd pushed through Kalath reflect back into him, and her cunt clamped down on him as she came, dragging him along with her. Sparks flashed before his eyes as his orgasm washed over him, and he groaned and collapsed forward onto Kalath, the two of them panting with exertion together.

Hearing his mate succumb to the paladin's ministrations, Trokdon redoubled his efforts. He reared back, thrusting hard into Isobel's cunt, feeling his heartbeat pulsing through the ridges of his cock. Isobel locked eyes with him, holding his gaze and wrapping a tendril of magical energy around his orgasm, preventing him from exploding inside her while he drove her closer to her own. As she felt herself start to peak she squeezed the base of his cock with her cunt, locking him in place and stimulating the extra nerve in the lowest ridge-ring. He roared in frustration, teased beyond the point of holding back but forced to hang over the edge, until Isobel screamed out her release and allowed him to join her. Come surged uncontrollably out the tip of his cock and Isobel laughed as he filled her, her walls fluttering around him, milking the last drops from him as she caught her breath.

"Now I understand," panted Kalath, "why you keep your relations a secret from the others."

"How secret can they be?" said Samuel. "We made enough noise to wake the dead."

Kalath laughed and ran a hand through his hair. "You inspire me, Samuel."

"You're too kind."

"Privacy wards are quite straightforward, magically," said Isobel. "Many practitioners are capable of casting them."

"You mean there is a mage here among your tribe?"

"There is," said Trokdon.

"Interesting," said Samuel, suddenly pensive.

"And speaking of magic," Trokdon said, "I believe you both have cheated at our little game."

"There was no such rule in place," said Isobel. "But even I did not know Samuel was capable of such feats." She turned to him with an inquisitive look.

"Well... you did know that I studied Eros Magic for a short time, before I joined the Guard," he said.

"Never mind," said Kalath, "I will keep my end of the bargain. For the price of that orgasm, I will gladly accept the penalty. Demand of me what you will."

"I admit," said Isobel, "that I had not fully considered what your penalty would be when I proposed the game. I must think more on this."

A grin crossed Samuel's face. "Actually, I have an idea," he said.

Chapter 7

The sun shone brightly over Harburg, although it was accompanied by a stiff breeze out of the west. Work on the fortifications began, as it did every day, as soon as there was enough light to work. By the time Lord Erick had stirred from his bed and rung the bell to summon his breakfast, the streets were empty and the first timber wagon had already rolled out towards the forest for the loggers to begin filling.

Clarissa appeared instantly at the door to Erick's chamber, bearing a tray with a platter covered with a silver lid.

"Good morning, your Lordship," she said cheerily.

"Yes, yes, leave it there," Erick yawned, waving towards the end of his bed. Clarissa took the lid, revealing a plate of leftover meats, and drew a carving knife from her belt, which she set down on the tray. "What's the news?" he asked.

"The Queen's emissaries have returned from their trip to visit the goblin horde," she said. "They sent word this morning requesting an audience at your Lordship's leisure."

"Ah yes, very good. We will see them soon enough, yes." He picked up a piece of meat and began eating it.

"Also, the chef and I have been experimenting with a new blend of rare herbs. Do let me know if you enjoy it."

"Yes, delightful, yes," he said, finishing the bite and picking another. "You may leave now."

"Of course, your Lordship. Have a lovely morning." She exited the room with a bow, closing the door behind her.

Erick shuffled slowly around the room, finishing his breakfast while he stared out the second-story window at the town beneath him and the villagers hard at work on his fortifications. Soon they'd have the outer walls complete, and that's when construction on his keep would start in earnest. Visions of his barony danced in his head as he got dressed, eventually making his way down to the ground floor. As he approached the door to the court room, he heard a clamor from the other side. His herald, standing at the door, looked at him nervously.

"What the hell is going on in there?"

"Begging your pardon, Lord Erick," the herald said, "but the Coopers seem to be having a bit of a spat this morning and they'd like you to see to it. I couldn't get them to leave."

"Always with the stupid problems, those two," he sighed. "Fine, let's deal with this."

The herald opened the door for him, and Erick strode into the main hall of the building, sitting heavily in his chair. The two villagers barely stopped their argument to acknowledge the governor's presence.

"What have you done now, Cooper?"

"I've done nothing! This cow thinks that I'm screwing around on her, and nothing could be further from the truth!"

"Don't you lie to me! I saw you sitting with that hussy on your lap at the feast the other night!"

"That 'hussy' was your niece!"

"All the more reason you shouldn't be diddling around with her!"

Erick tried to interrupt them, but neither of the Coopers paid him any attention.

"I wasn't diddling with nobody!"

"What're you doing with my niece on your lap then?"

"She came over to say hello."

"She stuck her tongue down your throat!"

"Oo, she did not!"

Erick belched, surprising even himself. It was loud enough that it caught the attention of the Coopers, who stopped short and turned to look at the governor.

"Er, begging your pardon, your Lordship," said the wife, "but are you feeling all right this morning?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine."

"Well, it's just, you look awfully green," said the husband.

"Your concern is noted," Erick said impatiently. "But I'm right as rain. Now what can--"

"Are you sure you don't want me to go fetch the doctor?"

"Don't get the doctor, you stupid ass, get the priest!"

"We don't have a priest any more!"

"Well go and get the witch then!"

"You go and get the witch!"

"Oo, or that handsome fellow that's with her--"

"You keep your hands off him! He's a paladin of the Queen's Guard, he is!"

"Oh so now you're all jealous!"

"Who's jealous of who?!"

"I'll throw you both in the stocks if you don't SHUT UP!" yelled Erick.

"Oo, someone didn't have his first cup of wine yet this morning."

"Or his third."

Both Coopers cracked up laughing. Erick nearly fell out of his chair fuming at the pair of them.

"Andrew! Get these two out of here!" he screamed.

From behind him, the herald mumbled something under his breath.

"What is it, man? Spit it out!"

"Uh, Andrew's not here this morning, sir."

"Well where is he?"

"He had a bit too much to drink last night. We, uh, had to put him in stocks to sober up."

"How did he-- oh, never mind," Erick said. "Just get them out of my sight!"

"Well if your Lordship can't see his way clear to help us, then we'll just see ourselves out, won't we?"

"Yes, we'll go ask that nice witch to see if she can't settle this for us."

"Oo, never mind, here she is!"

Isobel paused, having come a few steps into the room, when the Coopers pointed at her. Immediately they rushed to her side, starting their argument up just as fiercely as they had before.

"Now Miss--"

"You listen here--"

"--she thinks--"

"--he's been--"

"--she doesn't--"

Isobel clapped her hands twice, causing a cloud of sparkling dust to surround all three of them. The Coopers, briefly stunned by the magical display, quieted down immediately.

"Now, what seems to be the issue here? You first, Mrs. Cooper."

"He's been screwing around behind my back."

"And what do you have to say for yourself, Mr. Cooper?"

"Ain't done nothing of the sort, ma'am. Her niece came and gave me a nice kiss at the feast, and that's that."

"I see. Hold still, now." Isobel laid her palm on top of his head and he stiffened up, his shoulders hunched up around his ears, his knees locked, and his eyes wide open. After a brief moment she released him, and he slumped back down.

"I believe your husband is telling the truth, Mrs. Cooper. He doesn't seem to be engaging in any extramarital affairs, as far as I can tell."

"Well... okay then, I suppose. If you say so."

"Phew! What a ride that is. Never had a witch inside my head like that before."

"Pray that you never need one again, Mr. Cooper."