No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura," he said

"Oh Laura. You mischievous bitch," I said to no one in particular.

Our exertions had made us tired after a very eventful day and we soon fell asleep, and I didn't stir again until I woke with the sunlight already streaming through the window. For a second or two I was surprised to see the naked form of a man beside me and then the events of the previous evening came flooding back to me.

David was lying on his back still asleep and I decided to wake him with a treat. Laura had told me how to give a blow job in one of her many diatribes regarding her sexual adventures. I knelt beside him with my bum where he would see it when he woke and gently took hold of his flaccid penis and started to suck the tip whilst slowly and gently moving his foreskin up and down. The effect was almost immediate, and I watched with awe as his penis started to swell and grow under my touch. When he was hard I got to work, and as he came awake I heard him moan in pleasure. I held his foreskin back with my right hand and then took him into my mouth and with my head bobbing I fucked him with my mouth. I felt his fingers between my legs as I fellated him and as he got close his fingers moved faster. Then he groaned out loud, his shaft seemed to swell between my lips, and he emptied his salty load into my mouth.

A little while later I lay on my back propped up with my head on two pillows and with my legs spread wide I watched David, with his head between my thighs, licking my bud and taking me to heaven once again.

We spent our honeymoon in Paris, The City of Love. For us it was well named. We made love every day, and several times per day, and by the time we returned to or home in Putney my sex education was complete. It had been a crash course, but I had had two excellent teachers: one in theory and one practical. Furthermore I was a keen adept pupil.

9

I love sex. I love the closeness of it. I love the ecstasy of it. I love the feeling of calm and contentment it brings. But the best sex always happens after I have lain over David's lap and been spanked. After a spanking, my orgasms are longer and harder, but like anything in life you can have too much of a good thing and I now get spanked maybe once a month on an evening at the weekends when we can sleep late the following morning. Sometimes David will call me to the bedroom or sometimes I will tell him I have been naughty, but the result is always the same.

My "kink" used to trouble me, but now I have given up worrying about it. I now know spanking has been around for as long as humans have been having sex and it is a part of many couples sex lives. I even understand some of the physiology of spanking including how it increases blood flow to the genitalia and causes endorphin release, but none of this matters. I have read of the psychology behind spanking and that doesn't matter either.

My "kink" however common it may be, is my secret. Something only David and I (and Laura?) share. I am now a successful barrister and when a client, whether they be male or female, meets me they might reasonably assume that I have an active sex life. Nonetheless it often amuses me that when they meet me in my chambers on a Friday afternoon they have no idea that in just a few hours I will be uttering foul mouthed obscenities and writhing in orgasmic ecstasy as I lie naked and vulnerable and my husband takes his big strong hand to my tender, bare, and waiting upturned buttocks.