No Good Deed... Pt. 02

Story Info
Helene's misadventure continues.
2.7k words
3.83
11.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,419 Followers

In the carriage, Albert reached his hand through the cloak Helene wore and explored her magnificent body. The terrified, newly enslaved woman cringed as the detested hands of the man who had illegally purchased her teased and tweaked her nipples and then proceeded to rove all over her.

"We shall have so much fun, fair one. You will find sharing my bed so much more enjoyable than that of that toad Tiberius."

Helene tried to bellow, "NEVER!" through her ballgag, but it was a futile effort.

"Excited, are we darling? I shall not keep you waiting very long once we reach my home."

Helene wished the earth would open beneath the carriage and swallow the both of them. No miracle transpired, however, and in short order, the horses pulled to a stop in front of an impressive home not far from the center of the town.

"Elected office does indeed have its perks does it not, fair one."

Helene tried to make her body as stiff and rigid as possible when Albert took her hand and attempted to compel her from the conveyance. A firm slap on her shapely rump and the threat, "Must I take the flail to you so soon, beautiful?" forced Helene to will her feet into motion.

The lights went on when they crossed the threshold. A man dressed as a servant greeted Albert, "Good evening, Sir."

"Greetings, Reginald. The meeting at Tiberius's went very well. This is Helene, she will be joining our household from this point on."

"Very good sir. Do you require any assistance?"

"I think I am more than a match for any mere slave girl, Reginald, but I would appreciate you leaving a garment for her in my room tomorrow."

"Very good, sir."

Albert took a moment to hang his sash on a hook by the front door before facing his new purchase once more.

"Up the stairs, Helene. I want to unwrap you in private."

Helene scaled each riser with reluctance, her heart in her throat. Now she wished that her heart would simply cease to beat, and she would expire before she reached Albert's bedroom. All her prayers availed her nothing and her detested journey ended in a surprisingly well-furnished room with a huge bed at its center. Helene's concealing cloak fell to the floor and the young woman shivered, even though the room was not the least bit cold.

Albert picked up a flail from a nearby hook and waved it menacingly a few times under Helene's nose a few times before he said, "I'm going to remove your gag now. Any yelling, crying, or sass will be dealt with harshly, is that clear, beautiful?"

Helene nodded and Albert loosened and removed the hated object. Helene decided to try reasoning with Albert.

"Please, Sir," she said in a timorous voice, "I am the wife of a man named Marcus. He is an employee of Mr. Tiberius. Mr. Tiberius's slave Maria broke her leg and I filled in on an emergency basis. I am no slave. I should not be here, Sir."

Albert received this information with no expression whatsoever, then he smiled and said.

"I purchased you fair and square, fair one. The fact that you were a free woman means nothing. You are a slave now, my slave in fact. The legal repercussions can be smoothed over by my office in the morning. You may have entered Tiberius's house with the intention of doing a good deed but all of that has changed. I shall take excellent care of you. In a very short time, you will fall in love with me deeper and more fully than you have any other man."

"I find that a most unlikely prospect, Sir. I have no desire to be a slave."

"And yet, here you stand, naked, collared, hobbled, and restrained."

Helene began weeping.

"What did I say?" intoned Albert as he waved the flail once more.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" said Helene defensively.

"I'll bet you are! I'm going to remove your handcuffs and hobbles now. Once they are off, you will embrace me and grace my lips with a scintillating kiss. Is that clear, SLAVE?"

"Yes, Sir." Replied Helene softly.

Albert walked behind Helene and freed her wrists. The young and frightened woman promptly rubbed them to restore circulation. Albert bent low and planted a soft kiss on each of Helene's thighs before removing the hobble from each of her slender ankles. All the former wife of another man now wore was her desperately unwanted collar. Albert rose to his full and impressive height and looked expectantly at Helene. The terrified young woman took in the wall beyond her "owner." It was lined with sharp pointy things, tiny vises, ball gags, chains, and whips of every conceivable length. Helene detested pain in any form. Even a stubbed toe was likely to make her moan in agony for hours. Helene was a smart woman. She understood the arithmetic between pain and pleasure. She had absolutely no desire to kiss or be intimate in any way with the vile man who shared the room with her, she was certain that lying with him would be ghastly and unpleasant, still, it HAD to be better than enduring physical torture. Helene opened her arms, accepted Albert's embrace, and turned her face upwards to accept his kiss.

Unlike his first unwanted and very public osculation, this one surprised Helene by being almost tolerable. It was clear that Albert was an experienced kisser who knew all the ins and outs of that intimacy. He forced his tongue past Helene's lips, and she, out of a sense of fear and duty, did likewise. The kiss lasted quite a while.

"Splendid, Helene!" he said at last. "Now it is your duty to undress me and prepare for our lovemaking."

"Sir?" asked Helen quizzically.

Albert laughed and said, "I OWN you, Helene! What's the point of buying an astoundingly beautiful slave if you are not going to make love to her?"

"I don't think my husband would like that, Sir," returned Helene flatly.

"You no longer have a husband! You are mine to do with as I please. I can rent you or whore you out. I can use you as collateral on a loan or as a down payment for real estate. From the crown of your head to your great toe, you are mine to do with as I please. You no longer own even your own skin! I can have you tattooed, pierced, shaved, tanned, or bleached if I so desire. I will choose your hairstyle and your fashions. Your wants and desires are simply not factoring I need to consider. You are a slave, worth only what the assessor values you at and no more. You are simply an investment that depreciates with time such as a racehorse or a carriage! Now that I have explained the facts of your new status to you, must we begin with chastisement, Helene?"

"No, Sir," replied Helene as she bit her lower lip in an attempt to force herself from breaking out in tears and moans. Her long, slender fingers reached for the buttons on Albert's greatcoat. "Perhaps, tomorrow, when Mr. Tiberius does not return me to him, my beloved Marcus will force him to tell what has transpired and he will come to rescue me!" she thought hopefully.

She undid the last button of the coat and pulled it open. Only now did Helene realize just how broad was Albert's chest. As her hands pushed the coat down his arms, they encountered Albert's powerful biceps. This was quite different from her beloved Marcus, who, while tall, was thin and wiry with a pigeon chest.

Still self-conscious about her nudity, Helene hid behind the greatcoat while she carried it over to the clothes tree by the door. Albert smiled at his new slave's modesty. "It will be an utter delight, breaking and training this one!" he thought avidly. He could not believe his good fortune. Almost invariably slaves passed through the hands of raiders and slave traders and often arrived at the markets in a mentally frazzled state. The first thing a new slave owner had to do under those conditions was to undo all the mischief those men had done. It was a laborious process that rarely went smoothly. But in Helene, Albert realized, he had perfectly pristine clay from which to mold the ultimate slave. He could not believe his good fortune.

Helene kept her eyes downward as she returned to Albert's side. The big man sat on the bed and gestured to his feet. Helene fell to her knees and began unlacing her new master's boots. When these and the stockings under them came off, Helene discovered two large, yet well-formed feet with high arches and attractive toes.

Albert stood and Helene understood that she was to remove his shirt.

Slowly the buttons parted revealing a quite muscular chest with a mat of blonde curls and a stomach that held firm hard ridges everywhere. Helene had never seen the like before up close and she was amazed. Of course, she had seen gardeners, slaves, laborers, and the like toiling shirtless in the hot sun but only from a discreet distance. Seeing those powerful men work, muscle moving muscle had always caused a mysterious stirring in her loins. That pleasant sensation came back to her as she almost absent-mindedly reached out with both hands and gently stroked Albert's physique. After a long moment, Helene pulled her hands away, as though Albert's body was a hot stove while Albert laughed merrily. "What is coming over me?" Helene asked herself.

Albert gestured to his belt and Helene sighed deeply. This unveiling she feared the most. She could tell by the bulge in his trousers that Albert had a positively enormous...thing! Helene's flustered hands fiddled with the belt buckle. It took her several attempts to open it even though it was quite simple to open. With trepidation quite unlike the one she experienced earlier, Helene parted the front button and opened the fly of Albert's black trousers. There was a lump in Helene's throat as the trousers slid to the floor and the previously restrained bulge surged forward to fill the front of Albert's undershorts.

"My goodness!" uttered Helene as her eyes had trouble focusing elsewhere. Albert's already wide grin became positively incandescent as Helene tugged his undershorts down and over his erect manhood. Helene uttered an involuntary gasp. Albert was nothing like her Marcus! Suddenly, Helene wished that Albert was a hulking monster with odious features, THAT she could handle! This...

Albert pressed slightly on Helene's shoulders. Helene had been married long enough to know what any man meant by that gesture. She sighed almost inaudibly and prayed for strength as she fell to her knees. When Helene was eye level with Albert's penis it occurred to her that if Marcus did not come to her rescue, this view was destined to be hers for years, perhaps decades to come. "Will Marcus even want me back in the morning?" Helene asked herself as she made her first tentative lick of Albert's cock at the base of the shaft. Immediately she pushed the thought away. Marcus loved her unconditionally, certainly, he would forgive her for this forced indiscretion. He was as fine a husband as a woman could want. In the morning, he's come barging in armed to the teeth and he will slay Albert and I shall throw myself into his arms...

"That will do, for now, slave."

Helene had not realized that during her extended rumination she had been performing an excellent blow job! She flushed scarlet head to toe as Albert spoke again.

"I want the first load I give you in your quim. Climb into bed, girl."

Helene gazed past Albert to the implements of torture on the wall. She knew she could not face any of those. Part of her was, to her consternation, quite curious as to how Albert's large organ would feel inside of her. "What is coming over me?" she asked herself again. She slid between the sheets, grateful for the moment that her body was hidden from view. She laid on her back and closed her eyes tightly. Albert climbed into bed after she and Helene felt his powerful warmth the length of her body.

"Look at me," he commanded. Helene opened her green cat-like eyes.

"This is how a real man makes love to a woman!"

He kissed her deeply, fully, as masculine a kiss as Helene had ever received. Then Albert began kissing down the length of her body. Down her long slender neck, along her collarbones, and then onward to her large, firm breasts. Albert expertly teased each nipple erect savoring the taste of his new possession. He knew that giving Helene great pleasure would simultaneously discombobulate her and bring her closer to him. There were many days ahead when she would see to his needs first and be quite happy about that but for now... He progressed lover kissing down and along Helene's ribcage before circling her adorable navel with his lava-hot tongue.

Helene found herself mentally reeling. How could such a horrid man deliver such tender and overwhelming lovemaking? How could a man who owned people be loving and kind? These questions confused her even as the heat in her loins steadily increased. And then Albert's liquid metal tongue was at the opening to her newly bared sex! It forced its way past the opening and Helene felt a tingling all along her spine. Marcus had never had this effect on her so quickly! Albert continued to expertly probe and nibble using his fingers to assist. The warmth in her Helene's loins was suddenly everywhere at once! She emitted a soft gasp as her juices exploded all over Albert's face, chin and lips before her body went utterly limp.

Feeling both exhilarated to the nth degree and the worst possible wife in all the civilized world, Helene struggled to make sense of it all. Albert's face reappeared above hers. He kissed her and Helene tasted herself on Albert's lips. "How is it I have become a wanton?" she cried inwardly. And then Albert was repeating what he did earlier, kissing his way down her body. This time he caressed and kissed every toe before his attentions returned to Helene's lips. Wordlessly, he entered her. Helene's moist box offered no resistance whatsoever, even though this cock was twice the size of what she was used to. Albert began pumping away and Helen found herself moving in harmony to his thrusts. Helene felt that magnificent warmth in her nether regions once more. She enjoyed a second orgasm, less intense than the first, but still mighty nice, just before Albert came inside her.

Feeling his seed deep inside herself, Helene wondered if that meant her marriage was irreparably abrogated. Then Albert returned to kissing his way down Helene's supple body. To her surprise but not his, Albert was soon rock hard once more. His manhood crossed her threshold a second time. Helene was almost appalled that her body responded a third time. She should loathe this man; she should flee from the very air he breathed! Yet she found herself wondering if Albert had just one more in him. Helene wanted to slap herself for thinking that, still, her eyes were drawn to Albert's spectacular physique and a part of her wondered how a stranger could satisfy her better than her own beloved husband. "So many questions, so few answers," uttered Helene.

"The answers will come in time, beautiful, once you realize that being a slave is the path destiny has set before you. Being a mere housewife is a waste of your talents and charms. Under my tutelage, you shall soar like a falcon and coo like a dove. You shall be envied by free women clothed in ermine and silk. Countless men will be staggered by your beauty and poise. You shall have value above rubies, pearls, and diamonds. You shall be legendary my dear, Helene."

"Do you really think so, Sir?" asked Helene after a long moment.

"I state it as an absolute fact, gorgeous."

All Helene could do in response to that was stare.

"Things will become much clearer in the morning, sweetness. Let us prepare ourselves for bed by answering nature's call and brushing our teeth. The light of day will bring you a new perspective."

Helene's dreams that evening were unexpectedly wonderful.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,419 Followers