No Harm Done, It's Just my Brother

Story Info
He discovers he wants to be closer to his beautiful sister.
1.5k words
4.02
42k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers

"I'm sorry about this," Damon sighed as he rolled his suitcases into his sister's living room.

Heather smiled warmly, and shrugged. "Hey, don't worry about it, she didn't deserve you and you're better off without her. I'm more than happy to have you here with me while you get back on your feet. Besides, living alone is tough. It'll be nice having someone around."

She led him into her bedroom as her white floral dress swayed side-to-side. "So you'll be staying in my bedroom, while I take Jessica's for the time-being. Since she's staying with her family over the summer, she said it was okay." Moving over to the dresser, she opened up the drawers and gestured at them. "I've moved my clothes and such into the other room, so feel free to put your clothes in my dresser. In fact, please do. I don't want to be picking up after my little brother in my own apartment," she said playfully.

"Okay, I'll be sure to do that," he said, smiling for the first time today. He looked around the room and was suddenly overcome by a whirlwind of emotions... guilt, fear, anger, confusion. His now ex-girlfriend had kicked him out unceremoniously earlier, claiming that he didn't love her anymore and that he didn't treat her like she should. In reality, he had seen the looks she and one of her friends had been exchanging lately, so he guessed she wanted to create a vacancy for him. Heather had been the only one he could call for help. His face darkened and he felt like something was caught in his throat.

"Damon..." His sister approached him with a concerned expression on her face. She reached out and pulled him into a tight hug, her chin resting on his shoulder. He could feel her large, soft breasts pressing against his chest. His hands rested against her upper back, where he could feel her bra through her dress. Her silky brown hair smelled like vanilla. While she was five years older than him at 27, he had matured and gained several inches on her over the years.

Her hands gently rubbed up and down his back soothingly. "I know things seem tough right now, but I know we can get through this if we work together. Don't ever believe that you're any less than that chick. If you're going to focus on someone's opinion of you, then focus on mine because you mean the world to me." She looked directly up at his face; she was inches away from his.

"Thanks," was all he could manage to say without breaking down.

"I'll leave you to unpack while I go order us some take-out." She finished her embrace with a quick squeeze and headed out the door. Popping back after a second, "Oh, also. Before I forget, I'm not sure if you knew, but I landed a seasonal office job for the summer where I work Mondays through Thursdays, eight hours a day. You might consider finding a job or something to do while I'm gone. I'd hate for you to stay cooped up all by yourself all day, you know? Okay, that was it. I'm REALLY going this time, I promise." She winked and left, her slippers making shuffling sounds as she returned to the living room.

Several weeks went by with Heather going to work and Damon staying home playing video games. He wanted to look for a job, but was still recovering from the break up. Every now and then he would hear a faint buzzing noise, and it was starting to drive him up the wall.

One night he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned, but found himself as wide awake as ever. In the dim light, he could see the little glowing stars that his sister had stuck to the ceiling. She had never liked the dark.

"Mmm," he heard a faint moan through the wall and froze, straining his ears to figure out what he was hearing. Every now and then he would hear a quiet moan or gasp. He got out of bed as quietly as possible and tiptoed to the door, opening it silently. From the hallway, he could tell the sounds were coming from the room his sister was staying in. There was no way he could see what was going on in there since her door was closed and there were no vents. He remembered that she used to like leaving her window open at night.

He silently crept back to his room and opened his own window, soundlessly removing the screen and hopping out onto the grass outside. Circling around the house, he approached her room and saw that his guess had been correct-her window was open. The closer he got, the more pronounced her sounds became. Finally under the window, he slowly peeked into her room.

Heather lay on her bed in a short, lacy nightgown, the moonlight spilling onto her sheets. One of her hands was fondling her left D-Cup breast, while the other was gripping one of the bars at the head of her bed. She brought her left hand up to her mouth and slid her fingers inside, sucking and moving her hand in and out. Once she seemed satisfied with this, she pulled her nightgown down with her right hand to expose her breasts. Glistening with saliva, her fingers caressed her nipple, rubbing, sliding around it, and occasionally pulling. Each time she pulled, a soft whimper would escape her lips, and she would squirm.

Damon couldn't believe what he was seeing. It had never even occurred to him that his sister might masturbate, as he had never even thought of her that way. Seeing her squirm in pleasure was awakening something within him, something primal. His boxers grew tight as his cock became harder from the show- it ached to be touched. Of course he had masturbated in this house while living here, but he hadn't had contact with anyone else for a long time. Even his ex girlfriend had cut him off a month before they broke up.

Was this right? She was his sister after all. His moral dilemma was interrupted as he focused on her again.

She was rubbing her hands all over her body; she would alternate between gliding her hand over her supple skin and lightly tracing it with her nails. The french-manicured nails traveled to her neck, then to her stomach, caressing her thighs before moving back up to rest at her hips. She grabbed the black panties she was wearing and lifted herself up for a moment so that it had clearance to slide down her ass and legs. One kick and the panties were tossed toward the foot of her bed.

It was at this moment that he made his decision. Damon reached down and pulled his boxers down just enough for his cock to spring free. He then silently spat into his hand and started stroking himself, occasionally swirling his thumb around the head. It was all he could do not to moan along with her.

Speaking of which, her fingers crept toward their final destination. She had been neglecting her pussy until now, but it was time things really get started. He was surprised that her pussy was mostly shaved, especially since he didn't think she was seeing anyone. Her fingers stroked her pussy's lips, parting them and probing for the entrance. The moonlight glistened off the slickness that was leaking from her desire. He could hear her panting, her mouth open wide. He wondered what it would feel like to put his cock against her moist tongue.

Three of her fingers slid inside her, stimulating herself and making her back arch for a moment. She started to move them in and out, finger-fucking herself with her eyes closed. Her legs were bent, knees spread apart, as if trying to tempt him into entering her room and sliding himself inside her. "Ah... oh... Yes... Give me. Your cock. I need it deep inside me!" She pleaded to no one in particular.

Of course he knew she wasn't talking to him, but it turned him on more than anything he could remember. He wanted to take her so badly. Damon imagined her saying those things to him, begging him to give her release. His cock oozed with precum as his stroking became quicker.

Her fingers were moving very swiftly now, lewd squelching came from the thrusts she made into her drenched pussy. The other hand fondled her breast again, both of them jiggling with the force of her movements. Her sweet face looked desperate as she huffed, "I'm going to cum... Cum on your thick cock! Please... cum inside me!"

This sent him over the edge. The pleasure coursing through his dick became unbearable. His eyes were closed, but he could still see the face she made as she begged for his cock to unload inside of her. He couldn't hold back the stream of cum that spurted from his penis. He clamped his free hand over his mouth as he came. If he had not, he knew he would not only blow his load but also his cover.

Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers