No Harm Done, It's Just my Brother Ep. 02

Story Info
He discovers he wants to be closer to his beautiful sister.
2.6k words
4.29
18.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of dubiously consensual, non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

Damon sat at the dining room table, looking down at his breakfast of eggs, sausages, and toast. He couldn't get what had happened last night out of his head. Her body moving so sensually, the way she caressed herself... it kept replaying in his mind. Of course it was wrong to be thinking about her like that, but it was as if he had unlocked Pandora's box. His lustful thoughts were impossible to control and the more he tried, the less certain he was about how he felt.

All he knew was that he wanted to see it again- to watch her touch herself and hear her making dirty admissions as though no one was watching.

"Hm. You look pretty tired. Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Heather sat down across from him, her brows furrowed in concern.

"I'm fine, I've just got a lot on my mind. That's all," was the mumbled reply she received. He didn't like lying to his sister, but technically that was the truth. He was just choosing to omit some of the details.

She munched on a piece of her toast quietly, her bright brown eyes fixed on him. Breaking the silence, she softly said, "You can talk to me, you know that, right? I want you to feel like you can tell me if you're having issues, or if you're feeling lonely." Her hand found his and she held it softly, using her thumb to rub his hand like she had rubbed his back that first day. It was the same hand that had finger-fucked her, the heel of her palm rubbing against her clit. "I don't want to push you, but I'm a little worried, to be honest. If you need support, I can always cancel going out with Trisha tonight."

There was no way he could ask his sister to cancel her evening with her best friend. She had been working so hard at her job and hadn't been around anyone but him for weeks. Besides, he thought to himself, he might be okay with having some alone-time in the house. "There's no need for that, sis. You haven't seen Trisha for a while, you need this." He replied reassuringly, taking a bite of a fried egg and attempting an encouraging smile. She had always known how to cook them just right so that the egg yolk was runny.

Heather's eyes lit up. "Tell you what, why don't I just have Trisha come over here to the house? That way we can drink and catch up, and you'll have some extra company around?" She looked so pleased at the supposed compromise that he didn't want to disappoint her by disagreeing.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." He stoically took another bite of egg, some of the yolk dripping onto his chin. Before he could wipe it off with his sleeve, Heather picked up a napkin and reached over, wiping the runny yolk from his face.

"There you go, Tarzan. Napkin good for wipe, Tarzan face clean," she chuckled and put the napkin down near his hand, his cheeks heating slightly as he grumbled that she didn't need to treat him like a kid. He liked her humor, but sometimes it was a bit embarrassing.

She simply raised her eyebrow and speared a sausage with her fork before pointing it at him. "I'll stop wiping your face when you stop using your clothes as napkins."

.......

Hours went by, until the sound of the doorbell was eventually heard ringing insistently. Heather gleefully scurried to the door and let Trisha in.

"What is up, my lovely lady!" Trisha hugged her, a bottle of vanilla vodka in one hand. Trisha was a couple inches shorter than Heather, her blonde hair in a pixie cut. A pink tube top was wrapped tightly around her torso, squeezing her boobs a little and leaving a little bit of cleavage. There wasn't too much cleavage to begin with, though, considering that Trisha was not quite a B cup. She was wearing shorts that were so short, that if she hadn't been wearing ripped, black leggings underneath, a bit of her ass would be poking out. "Oh God! Whenever I hug you, I feel like I'm going to get sucked into your boobs!" Trisha exclaimed jokingly, breaking the hug and taking off her pink sandals.

Heather laughed and fired back, "Yeah? At least you'd have company. I'm pretty sure there are a couple people trapped in there already."

"Damon!" Trisha swaggered over to him, grinning. "My my my. Looking as dashing as usual. If you grow any taller, we're going to have to ship you over to the Amazon rain forest so you can be happier with the rest of your kind. What, has it been three or four years?"

He chuckled, Trisha had always been a joker. "Four years. I think I last saw you at my graduation ceremony." He bent over a little and ruffled her hair, "And for your information, I'm not that tall. I think you're just short."

"You wound me, sir!" she dramatically threw her arm over her forehead, "I'll just have to challenge you to a drinking game to win back my honor!"

"Did you have any honor to begin with?" Heather chimed in playfully, moving past them to grab a couple shot glasses from the kitchen.

The rest of the night was spent drinking, laughing, and joking, the three of them eventually watching a scary movie in the late hours of the night. Damon didn't really drink all that much, but Heather and Trisha both let loose and ended up highly intoxicated.

The credits rolled, Trisha snoring on the loveseat and Heater leaning against Damon on the couch. He sighed, reaching for the remote and turning off the TV. Of course he could totally just leave the two of them there, but knowing the way his sister tossed and turned in the night, she would likely fall off the couch at some point.

With a grunt, he picked up his sister and hurried to her room. He was strong enough to hold her, sure, but it was a bit more difficult when she was just dead weight. Soon he gently dropped her on the bed, his sister now drunkenly dozing on the mattress. She looked so peaceful, sprawled out like that, the expression on her face completely relaxed.

He knew he should have left or taken care of Trisha's accommodations, but he found himself glued to the spot, staring at her in the dim light. The blinds on her window were open again, so the light from the moon acted as a nightlight of sorts. Those moonbeams rested on her lovely curves tantalizingly, almost as though trying to invite him to look longer, to touch even.

"Too hot..."

Her mumbled words almost made him jump out of his skin, his heart racing as he watched her stir and reach down, pulling up her shirt and wiggling out of it. Fortunately she still had her bra on, those perfect mountains adorned with intricate lace. He swallowed hard, and it felt like he stood there for eternity until glancing at the clock. Five minutes had gone by, but it seemed like she was now more deeply asleep.

Approaching slowly, he leaned over her, surveying her chest. He wanted it, wanted to feel it. In a spur-of-the moment impulse, he crawled onto the bed and lifted a leg over her body. If he put his weight down, he would be sitting on her stomach. As it was, he knelt with his knees on either side of her, his hard cock pressing against his zipper. He wasn't sure when he had gotten hard, but he wasn't surprised by it. She was so attractive, and here she was shirtless beneath him.

Another few moments of silence went by as he made sure he hadn't woken her up. When he assumed it was safe, he reached down and unbuttoned his pants, zipping down the zipper and pulling out his long dick. This was wrong, he knew that. But he burned with a desire that couldn't be denied no matter how much his mind warned him that what he was doing was immoral. He needed this, and found himself having started down a path road with no returns.

Scooting forward a bit, he jutted his hips forward slightly and prepared to make his move. Her breasts were squished together in that bra, the undergarment having ridden up just enough for something to slip under it.

If he just stuck his dick in there it was likely going to be somewhat harder to move, so he took some time to work up some spit in his mouth. Once he had enough, he spat into his hand and smeared it over his dick, making sure to get it nice and slick. After all, this could be his one-and-only chance. As good as his hand felt, it was nothing compared to the heaven that existed between his sister's tits.

Slowly but surely, he pressed the head of his cock against the crease and eased himself forward. Oh god, it was so hot there, those mounds perfectly contorting to envelope his cock in pillowy bliss. It took a lot for him to not make a sound, the man breathing deeply to help keep himself quiet. To wake either of the women would mean immeasurable humiliation, though he thought the risk was worth it for the feeling he was currently experiencing.

Damon started to move, thrusting his hips slowly as he fucked his sister's breasts. He didn't think he had ever seen or felt a pair of boobs as sexy as this, their embrace feeling almost criminally erotic. It was slightly moist between them due to the combination of spit and the warmth her breasts had generated while resting against each other. The head of his cock would peek out at the top of her tits each time, almost as though reminding him that this was truly happening.

There was soon a little deposit of precum on her chest, his excitement only easing the way his dick buried itself into her malleable cleavage.

"Fuck..." he whispered on a heavy breath, closing his eyes before looking down into her face. Her long eyelashes were resting on her slightly flushed cheeks, her plump lips a pale pink. Around her, long strands of brown hair framed her where her head was nestled. She was innocent of the debauchery he was performing, though he knew that on the whole "innocent" probably wasn't the best way to describe her. She was warm, confident, nurturing. It was as though she embodied the very scent she so often smelled like - vanilla.

Leaning forward, he smelled her hair for that enticing scent, his cock twitching when he inhaled a waft of it. It stirred a deep carnal desire within him, a desire to rip off all of her clothes and fuck her until she couldn't stop screaming his name. He wanted the room to stink of sex, a sauna of sweat, fluids, and moaning. What would it be like to see her exhausted, completely wiped out from round after round of heavy sex?

That thought was such a turn-on, his hips increasing their pace with more urgency, her tits jiggling from the movement. He imagined her opening her eyes and licking her lips, telling him that she wanted to drink his cum. Oh God, he wanted to cum all over those perfect lips of hers. If only she really could taste him, the man wishing that his seed would have been allowed to drip down the contours of her tongue and down her throat.

It was becoming too much to bear, the combination of fantasy and reality building into pleasure that was welling up quickly. Damen put both his hands down on either side of her head, careful not to place them on the pillow itself. He then humped her chest without restraint, the slick sounds of his lust filling the quiet room until he bucked his hips hard,

"Sis... Take it..."

A soft, drawn-out groan left him as his cock twitched, strings of cum shooting onto her face. Most of it ended up on her cheek, but there were a few spurts that landed on her lips and chin. It looked so hot, his hot semen painting her skin. He almost wanted to take a picture, though the thought quickly passed. Now that the heat of his desire had been satiated, he simply enjoyed the comfortable feeling of being nestled against her. All good things had to come to an end though, and with a sigh he pulled his cock free from her plush mounds.

Her bedside table had a tissue box, Damen taking a tissue and cleaning her up. Between her breasts, her face, and any stray droplets were taken care of, the man not wanting her to discover it when she woke up. When she was clean, he tucked himself back into his pants and went to the front room again, picking up Trisha in the same manner and taking her back to the room, depositing her next to Heather. They would be hungover in the morning, but at least their backs would thank him for relocating them to the bed.

With that, he returned to his room and sat on his bed. That had been incredible, sexier than anything he had experienced before, but at what cost? He had fucked his sister's breasts while she slept, truly something he should be ashamed of. He had violated her trust, and yet... he was tormented by his newfound feelings for her, unable to curb them from growing stronger each day.
----------------

Unbeknownst to him, his sister cracked open an eye to check if he was gone yet. It had been hard to pretend to be asleep, her pussy only having become wetter and wetter with each passing moment. Her heart beat quickly, the feeling of his cum lingering on her face. He had missed a spot near her mouth, the woman wiping it off with her finger before licking it off with her tongue.

She had woken up when he picked her up and carried her back, though she figured it would be best to pretend to be asleep. Though her goal had only been to show him her breasts, he had defied her expectations and actually made a move. Had it gone any farther than it had, she would have been forced to wake up and confront the fact that they both seemed to be attracted to each other.

The fact of the matter was that she was scared- scared to admit that she wanted him. She couldn't bring herself to take action, nor could she talk to anyone about it. Of course everyone would ostracize them if they ever found out. All she could do for now was hope that she never lost her self-restraint. If she did, she knew that they would reach a point of no return.

God she was horny now though, and even though her friend was right there next to her, she reached into her dresser drawer and took out a little vibe. It was the size of a lipstick tube, a very quiet vibe. She wiggled out of her pants and simply pushed her underwear to the side to allow for the little vibe to give her clit some love.

Heather's breathing remained soft, though it became heavier with every passing moment. If only he had pulled down her bra and sucked on her breasts. She imagined how hot his mouth would be as he ravished her nipples, his tongue greedily lapping at them.

Her lips whispered one final word as her body trembled with pleasure.

"Damon..."

Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers