All Comments on 'No Holds Barred in Boston'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not too bad

I really liked the part where trish disappeared and then mickie came in the place of her partner, the only part I did not like and sorry was when you wrote the reporter named Erin, and they kept her handcuffed all the time she was there even though she may have deserved it,I still though there could have been a better way to hold her, and the way mickie tricked her into going to bed with her with that story about a liver eating ghost that is a new one. are you sure this is the last one, I want to know if trish gets her belt back and what happens after that

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I'm sorry if I overdid it with the handcuffs. It just seemed to be a shame not to use them!

The mountain man bit is loosely based on fact (apart from the ghost, which Mickie made up). I combined names, occupations and a traded bride from several different real people and came out with Bill.

"No Holds Barred" wasn't supposed to be a series. I haven't anything planned for "Pt. 04" yet but it will probably happen before too long.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for "Anonymous"

"This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

"This story picks up from No Holds Barred in Belfast..."

Comments:

That information should have been given BEFORE opening the story. I HATE shit like this, so every time like this happens the story gets an automatic rating of 1."

I obviously don't know who sent me the above but apologise for upsetting whoever it was. I do, however, wonder how the "information" could have been given "BEFORE opening the story". Obviously the sender expects to see "Pt. 03" in the title (and then decide if he/she wants to proceed). If I had set out to write a series I would indeed have numbered them. Because I set out to write a one-off and kept getting asked for more, numbering wasn't really an option, so I linked the stories by giving them very similar names. The information right at the head of the story was intended to be helpful!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
That's alright

I hope u do keep it going, I also watched some of Trish's matches and saw how u came up with the idea of how she is, but I am wondering is the wrestler with Trish not Mickie but the one who went with her first to the cabin, by the way you described her she sounds very familiar is she a real wrestler and u just changed her name, well at any rate I love this wrestling serious and hope u will continue it, and as the old saying goes you can't please all the people all the time

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

The wrestlers in the stories are "fictional" although some are based on real WWE characters. Trish is, of course, based on Trish Stratus and Victoria is based on the wrestler of the same name. Mickie in the latest story is based on Mickie James and a few others mentioned (Molly and Lita) but not featured are meant to be the real ones.

The Sioux is 100% fictional, as is Mari-Lynn. As far as I am aware they aren't based on anyone, although it's possible I've seen someone (or ones) on TV years ago and subconsciously "borrowed" bits of their character.

Chances are I'll write a Pt. 4. I'm a bit pushed with other stories at the moment (lots to come from me on Literotica over the next few weeks!!) so it might be a while.

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago
Very well done!

The wrestling angle and the great characters have me hooked. I hope you get the inspiration and the time to continue this. I'd love to see Trish stick it to Victoria big time and end up with The Sioux. Thank you for sharing this and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for gjames17

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

At this moment I don't have a storyline for Pt. 04 but I'm sure something will happen along. It's going to have to because I'm interested in finding out if the physically smaller Trish can beat Victoria in their unscripted fight"!

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago
Hey LL,

If Trish is smaller, she is probably quicker. Her quickness and technique can get it done. Remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall! Have at it! Thank you and good luck.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
gjames17

I like your style and agree "smaller" doesn't mean "can't win". Thing is, Trish doesn't just want to beat Victoria, she wants to humiliate her. And I have a sneaky feeling she might get her wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous