"No" Hotter By the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too. That's why I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Remember, I can call 'uncle'."

She turned her head as I leaned down and her lips were so warm. Sliding my hand down her back, I didn't feel any lines underneath the dress. Wrapping my hand around her bottom, I pulled my head back to look her in the eyes.

"Are you wearing..."

She grinned mischievously and shook her head.

"No."

"You're going to leak."

"That's all you can think of? Sorry, I'm not criticizing. Really, you don't need to make that expression. I just... I like feeling you. Besides, I can put panties on before dinner."

I glanced at the towel under her feet. As I continued caressing her, I began stirring beneath my jeans. I looked at her meaningfully. "Do we have time?"

"No. Besides, the kids are home. And awake. And you're all sticky. The shower's warm. Go get clean before dinner." She raised an eyebrow and softly bit her lower lip. "I'll take a raincheck though."

I exhaled slowly while staring at her, contemplating what a raincheck might include. Just then, through the door, I heard my daughter exclaim down the hall, "there's some of Mommy's leftover Taiwanese beef noodle soup in the refrigerator! Let's just heat that up!"

Her brother exclaimed, "Yes! That's perfect, sissy! You know what? If you set the table, we can play Dance Monkey one time. But just once, okay?"

"Yes!!!"

Stella and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. I leaned in for another kiss and turned to grab clothes for after my shower. I was still smiling when I stepped into the water.