No, it's Not Because of the Sun

Story Info
Korean-American teen hooks up with stranger on the beach.
4.7k words
4.56
35k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than hot, Hannah Choi was three things as she crouched behind a lone shed apart from her friends and classmates:

1. bored

2. annoyed

3. irrevocably horny

Hannah was on her senior trip in Hawaii. It was supposed to be the greatest week of high school, a time to kick back as the class toured around in a luxurious bus to secluded beaches. And it was supposed to be especially special today, because today was the day Hannah turned 18.

And yet, here she was, bored, annoyed, and horny, apart from her friends. Apart from her boring killjoy of a boyfriend.

Hannah took another lick of her snow cone, casting a look down at herself. The sight of the new bikini she had bought just the other day merely made her mood worse.

She bought it for the sole purpose to impress her boyfriend, David, one of the only other Koreans in her class. She knew it was something stupid, something immature of her to expect, but she felt just a little...sexier than usual today. She was always the one to initiate in their relationship, always the more playful one. And just as she felt more...extra than usual, Hannah had sprung a little trap for her boyfriend on the bus.

She waited until everyone filed out, eager for the hot sun and the sandy paradise, and when he asked her what was up, her hand immediately found his crotch. Hannah had put on her sexiest eyes, the eyes she knew got him hard when they were alone in the shed out behind church on Sundays.

But the moment she started unzipping his shorts, David tore her hands away.

Hannah was left in shock as David stood up and said "Seriously? Right now?" and walked away, leaving her alone on the bus in that black string bikini.

Another angry lick of ice.

It wasn't like her to be like this, to be petty about not getting attention. But again, she was more than a little proud of the way she looked today and she wanted, needed just an ounce of recognition.

It was probably the fact that she was finally 18. It was stupid, she knew, just some arbitrary number to make girls feel more mature (it's not like Hannah didn't lose her virginity already). But something about the way David spurned her like that stung. And it stung even more when she exited the bus and all of her friends were crowded around Stacy, her best friend.

Like, of course they would, right? Stacy, the blonde cheerleader vs. Hannah the Korean who played varsity volleyball and didn't hang out on Sundays because of church and family. Stacy, the girl with the plump curves, the huge tits, the sun-resistant pale skin vs. Hanna's skinny frame, her skin tanned from years of living in Southern California.

She could barely stay with the rest of the group, not when she was expecting a quickie in the bus, not when the attention diverted away from her and to her best friend made her mood worse. She lasted barely an hour or two before she grabbed a snow cone from their class' snack tent and walked a half mile away to hide.

She sighed.

For once, she just wanted her outward sex appeal to be taken seriously, especially on the day she turned 18. Was that too much too ask for?

Then, like the answer to a lewd little prayer,

"Well, what's a pretty little thing like you doing away from all her friends?" a voice said behind her. A very masculine voice.

Hannah's head whipped towards the voice, her eyes peering over her shoulder. What she saw instantly turned her frown right-side up.

It was a young man. Or rather, a hot young stud, with spiky blond hair, tanned skin, and washboard abs to boot. He was grinning lecherously at her with his hands on his hips. He didn't look like a local. Just another one of those white surfer bros that were on the same beach with her class. She looked behind him, looked around him. He was alone. Alone with just her. Meaning he had voluntarily walked over here himself, half a mile away from everyone using the beach just to talk to her.

Hannah was flattered.

And more than that, excitement and a naughty need to prove herself suddenly welled up in her chest. Her thighs shifted as she gave him a once over. Without even thinking, Hannah flirted back, the hand not holding a snow cone fiddling around with the strands of her ponytail.

"Things got a little boring...it's my 18th birthday and I was feeling a little more adventurous than what the rest of the class has in mind.." she said, her inviting words just as brazen as they were when she was trying to fuck David. Her eye caught the bulge in the stranger's swimming trunks, and she bit her lip. "We're only here for a week, and I want to try things I've never done before." she took a lick of her snow cone. "Anything."

Hannah's heart raced as the words slipped from her lips without much thought. Was she really doing this? Who was this man, anyway? Definitely not someone from her class, too old for that (but definitely not any of the faculty that tagged along; he was too hot for that). What if someone walked over and saw her hooking up with a stranger like that? The rumors that would spread? Would she get in trouble? She didn't even know this man's name!

All of this hesitation, these questions ran through her mind for but a moment before a shared look at the hungry, lustful gaze on this stranger's face melted it all away. God, he was just too hot.

"Well you're in luck. I know my way around and I've got all day to show you..." he gave her a once over, not even hiding the way his eyes drank in her tight teenage curves. He met her eyes in a way that made her gulp. She was hornier than ever before and David was the furthest thing from her mind. "...anything."

How brazen indeed.

As she stood up and he took a step towards her, Hannah realized none of it mattered. All that mattered to her in this very second was the way this man looked at her, how she had him wrapped around her dainty little finger with a teasing grin, a mischievous glint in her eye. She'd definitely happened upon a kindred spirit.

It felt good, and she wondered how far she'd let this feeling take her as she took a long, sexy lick of her snow cone.

***

Turns out, Hannah was willing to let the feeling take her a long way.

Only a few more minutes and flirts later, and Hannah found herself pinned against the wall of the shed. The snow cone she'd been nursing fell out of her hand, forgotten. She let out a delighted squeal as the stranger's mouth conquered hers, seizing her first kiss in a rough clasp of his lips. Hannah kissed him back as best as she could with a wide smile, her free hands not hesitating to roam up the firm muscle of his back as his hands smoothed up and down the skin of her thin arms.

They made out for several minutes, and with each passing smack of their lips, she felt him grow harder against her bare belly. And in tandem, she felt herself growing hotter.

She'd never fucked a stranger before. She's never fucked a white guy before. She'd never cheated. And now she was about to do all three.

Her breath came out in hot little gasps as he pulled away from her lips, a string of saliva bridging their tongues. Hannah's eyes looked up at him with that mischievous twinkle, and she gave him a faux pout.

"You're gonna owe me for that snow cone, mister..."

"Don't worry," the stranger said as his eyes unabashedly drank her in, head to toe. "I'll pay you back."

A moment later and their mouths were upon each other once more, desperate grunts mixed in with rushed gasps. His tongue recklessly curled against the gate of her teeth, and she opened it, letting out a whimper at the way he hungrily swirled between her cheeks.

Hannah could barely breathe in the onslaught, and she loved it. This was all happening so fast, and so senselessly, but all she cared about was how wanted she felt, how sexy she felt as this stranger's hands suddenly began to roam across her tight curves, his tongue shoving itself down her throat. She knew this didn't mean anything other than meaningless, overwhelming lust, and she wasn't going to have it any other way. She would let this man do whatever he wanted with her, as long as it felt this amazing.

His hands felt like they were in ten places at once, and as his tongue kept cleaning her little mouth of residue syrup, his touch began to get rougher. He didn't hesitate to grope at the soft swell of her breasts in that black bikini of hers, grab handfuls of her ass firm from varsity volleyball, let his fingers rake hotly against the skin of her back. With every second, Hannah could feel herself grow hotter. Especially when the stranger had the gall to start grinding his horny bulge against her stomach.

The stranger's need for air finally ripped his tongue out from her lips, sticky strands of spit spilling between their mouths as they shared collective gasps of breath. Hannah looked up at him hungrily. She was overwhelmed, but she needed more; she wasn't going to stop goading this stranger on until she felt like she was drowning.

He looked down at her in disbelief as his hands absentmindedly found a grip on her hips. He chuckled, shaking his head as his eyes kept drinking her in. She loved how hot it made her feel, seeing those hungry eyes roam across her chest, the tautness of her belly, the swell of her thighs. She bit her lip, already growing impatient at the respite.

"Your mouth tastes as sweet as you look." he said.

Suave, but Hannah's mounting need needed something more brash.

Faster than he could react, Hannah's hands roughly pulled at the string holding her bikini top, letting it flutter to her feet. A moment later, her hands swatted away his, giving her leeway to hook her thumbs into her bikini bottoms and shove them down her legs. Hannah stepped out of them, leaving her completely naked aside from the hair tie on the band keeping her ponytail together and the silver necklace David had given her.

She panted, feeling the hot summer air clothe her nakedness, her thighs shifting restlessly as she let the man fully drink in the sight. He was stunned, and the fact that it was her tight little body that had this effect on him drove Hannah crazy. She lifted her arms, pushing out her chest a bit to give him a show, letting the afternoon sun cast a nice glow on every little curve of her smooth Korean skin.

"I bet I taste sweeter elsewhere..." she said, biting her lip as her head fell back onto the wooden shed at her back. Hannah felt like such a slut. And she fucking loved it.

Only a moment longer and the stranger was upon her. She squealed in delight as his mouth latched onto her neck, his lips sucking on her skin as if it were candy. Soon enough his teeth joined into the fray, biting as his mouth wandered, roaming down to her collarbone, smearing his spit across her shoulder.

If his hands had been everywhere at once, his mouth was doing its damndest to match; one second it was suckling on her neck, the next Hannah shuddered at the sensation of his tongue smothering her smooth armpits, and soon after that, gasping when his lips didn't hesitate to clasp over the perked dark brown of her left tit.

The stranger's mouth lapped at every inch of her skin as if she were a buffet, and Hannah didn't ever wanted it to stop. Her thighs kept shifting against each other, anxious, the fire set alight in her loins growing ever hotter as the minutes blazed by. A breathless groan was ripped from her throat the moment she felt his hand dip into her honeypot, his fingers instantly slipping into her folds.

Hannah was made suddenly aware of just how wet she was as he started pumping his fingers into her, dragging out long moans with every stroke of his wrists. Her arms fell from where she had them stretched out above her head, her hands finding a nice grip in the stranger's hair as he relentlessly kept sucking on her tit as his fingers pumped nice and hard between her legs.

Hannah had never felt this good before. Even when she was fingering herself in private, there was no self-pleasure that reached this level of bliss. Loud moans spilled from her chest as the stranger kept going. His fingers pumped into her faster, faster, coaxing out more of her inner stickiness. She clenched her body around him, her pussy excitedly gripping his digits in a way that made her legs shudder.

Another minute longer and the stranger ripped himself away from her chest, withdraw his hand from her wet cunt. She heard him let out something akin to a growl as that mouth of his started kissing its way down her body, smoothing down her taut stomach, lingering around her bellybutton before he was face to face with her bare, very slick pussy.

"Shit, you're completely bare and wet as fuck...you really wanted some cock today, didn't you?" the stranger said, his hot breath on her muff making her thighs shift.

Hannah didn't have time to respond before his tongue was inside her. She let out a screech, eyes shutting so tight that they watered. If his fingers felt good, the pulsing velvet of his tongue felt incredible. She didn't even realize how hard her fingers pulled at his hair, nor did she care as she drew shapes and coaxed out heat in ways that made her skin turn to fire.

Acting on instinct she brought up one of her legs onto his shoulder, giving him easier passage to keep sucking at her horny little cunt more easily. She hissed as one of his hands found a nice grip on her thighs, his nails digging deep in tandem with the slurps of his tongue inside of her.

The moment the stranger's mouth moved up to start sucking on her clit, Hannah couldn't take it anymore; her entire body convulsed as she came, squealing out in desperate hiccuping gasps. Pure pleasure seared her nerves, washing over her like liquid fire as waves of that heat literally squirted out of her. She'd never squirted before in her life.

She didn't have any respite to take it all in; the moment her pussy started squirting, the stranger's mouth was already there to swallow it all up. His tongue coaxed every hot shot of her quim, his lips a tight seal around her clit as she kept cumming, kept shooting out her sexual frustration down his throat.

It felt like a small eternity for Hannah as her world turned to white. By the time she opened her eyes, the stranger was already standing above her with a cocky grin.

A lazy drift of her eyes downward and she saw that he was also buck naked.

The sight of his cock, fully erect, its veiny meat pulsing and eager to replace his tongue instantly grounded Hannah, and she felt her mouth start watering despite her inexperienced body just recovering from an intense orgasm. She had never seen a cock this big before.

They both took a moment to catch their breaths, letting the sea breeze wash over them. Beads of sweat had begun to sprout on Hannah's smooth skin, catching the stranger's eyes as they rolled down the expanse of her tight figure.

"Shit, you cum quick." the stranger said, once again giving a shake of his head in disbelief. "You're a squirter too. It really is my lucky day."

Hannah looked up at him and gave him a grin. All of her inhibitions were gone. She didn't even notice that the stranger hadn't pulled out a condom. Even if she did, she didn't care.

Hannah wanted to get fucked. And she wanted to get fucked right now.

"Well let's see if you're any better." she said, her hand reaching down to grasp his cock, firmly gripping its base to guide it towards the puffy lips of her wetness. Her breathing, already heavy from the previous onslaught of his tongue, grew a little faster as she felt his cockhead kiss her outer folds. She bit her lip. "Let's see if you can cum faster."

Another breath and the stranger excitedly shoved himself into her. Hannah let out a silent scream, throwing her head back as he filled her, and kept filling her until every solitary inch of his meat was crammed inside of her tightness.

Hannah's hands desperately shot out for a grip around his neck as the stranger let himself pulse idly in the depths of her baby pocket. She looked up at him as he gritted his teeth, his dark eyes hungry and vicious as his hands found their own grip on the seat of her tight rump. David never made her feel this filled up before, nobody ever had. She felt like the stranger's cock poked at her guts.

Not another moment passed before his hips pulled back, each centimeter of his retreat sending sparks of wet delicious friction through her body. Not another moment after that, and his ships snapped forward again, his cock stuffing her to her brim with a shove that slammed her entire frame against the wall behind her.

The cycle continued, out and in, and in, and in, each subsequent swing of the stranger's hips growing faster, growing harder. Hannah was starting to see spots as she felt filled in a way that she'd never expected to ever feel. Sex had never been this mind-melting, this incredible. All at once Hannah suddenly knew the difference between fucking boys and fucking a man.

The stranger seemed to enjoy it as much as she did. It was apparent in the way his knees almost buckled as her pussy clenched tighter around him, the way he'd loudly curse and pause his thrusts, balls-deep inside her. They shared hot looks and hot breaths, shuddering together as they indulged in each other.

But soon enough their lust mounted to the point that there wasn't time for pauses, little respites where they could look into each other's eyes and bodies to catch a breath. Now, there was only time for fucking.

As the stranger bucked into Hannah's tightness, his thrusting reached a nice, steady rhythm. Each forwards push of his hips echoed into the wood of the shed behind her in a dull thud, and each pull of his cockhead inside the gloving grip of her pussy earned a high-pitched squeal.

"Harder." Hannah would hiss, earning exactly what she'd want.

"Faster." she'd wail, earning more of it.

Hannah would cum again, her tight cunt puckering around him as her body, completely suspended and already thrown back with every motion of the stranger's hips against the wall, crumpled. He would keep thrusting through it, cursing more with every cycle of his bucking hips. He kept fucking her, his thrusts turning into desperate heaves as sweat coursed between them, their voices loud and uncaring in the salty air.

By the time his balls began to slap against her ass with each swing of his hips, the stranger would finally give one final shove, squeezing Hannah's slenderness between his muscle and the hardness of the wall as he came.

Hannah would follow suit at the sensation of the first shot of his cum, its heat shooting deeper than she'd known was possible. She always made David and her other exes wear a condom, so the feeling of getting stuffed full of spunk was a novel sensation that swept over her utterly and completely.

Before she could squeal, his mouth closed over hers and their collective groans ricocheted into each other's throats. Hannah's eyes fluttered as her orgasm coursed through the stranger's. She relished every single second of it, of how much cum he pumped her with. She loved how his raw cock swelled with every shot, how each hot rope of spunk made him grunt and shove his tongue deeper down her throat, how full to the brim she swelled as his seed pooled into her unsullied womb.

By the time his climax tapered out, Hannah knew that she was far from finished. He didn't even have a chance to pull out completely before Hannah looked up at him, Korean eyes dark and full of more want, her hands greedily grabbing the base of his cock.

Needy breaths passed through her thin lips. Sweat glistened on her tanned skin.

"You took longer than I did."

The stranger grinned. He was still rock-hard.

"You know, that's usually a good thing." he said, his chest heaving as he caught his own breath. His eyes were already beginning to wander again. "But if you really want me to-"

12