No, it's Not Because of the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep trying." Hannah said. Demanded. That girlish grin of hers spread on her face as she pushed him away, and wobblingly got onto her feet. She made her way to a nearby picnic table nestled against the shed.

As expected, he followed her every move, dazed, until she hopped on top the table, and spread her legs completely. The creampie the stranger had planted minutes earlier immediately tumbled out, the sticky sensation leaving Hannah breathless as she played with the cum pooling between her thighs. "Keep trying until you're empty. Let's see if you can keep up with me~"

***

He could. Very much so. In fact, as Hannah's toes curled with her umpteenth orgasm, the stranger's prick squelching restlessly into her filled cunt, Hannah was starting to think that he could surpass her.

In the past hour alone, the stranger had managed to stuff Hannah with at least three more of his loads, and had just let one splatter all over the front of her naked, sweaty body. Hannah's back arched off the picnic table as he kept rutting her, his eyes drinking in the sight of his white ropes of semen racing off the smoothness of her tan skin. Hannah's hair matted itself to her forehead, sticky with sweat. Her necklace wildly flew about with every wild buck of the stranger's hips rocking her entire body.

The stranger's thrusts were growing erratic again, and his audible breaths were growing more hitched. Telltale signs that he was about to reach his climax. Hannah braced herself, her fingers digging into her palms as her arms uselessly lay limp above her head. Desperate moans began to mount into a scream as the stranger bucked faster and faster.

She suddenly felt something breach the corner of her mouth, and it took a moment to realize it was his fingers, shoving themselves between her cheeks. She obediently opened her lips for better access, and began to suck.

Only a few moments later and the stranger came, shooting yet more hot ropes deep into Hannah's overflowing womb, spunk gushing out of her folds in a thick cascade that stumbled over the edge of the picnic table in long, opaque strings of white.

Both of them were heaving for breath, their bodies almost exhausted of the energy poured into the rough sex Hannah had goaded this stranger into for the past couple hours.

And yet, the stranger's cock rose to attention again at the sight of Hannah's nakedness, at those tight, addicting teenage curves glistening with her sweat, his semen, her quim. Wordlessly he withdrew from her cunt, and his hands went to her waist to reposition her face down on the picnic table, forcing Hannah to stand on the sand, her ass stuck out towards him. She felt an endless stream of spunk spilling out from her worn pussy, rivulets of sticky white clinging to the insides of her legs.

Then, she felt his hands on her ass, mewled as his mouth joined them. In due time his tongue was slicking across her tender, very sweaty skin, running a snaking line up the smooth curve of her spine. Despite the heat of the weather, the heat of her inner body, Hannah shivered in delight, her pulse racing as she felt her pussy throb for more of him.

The moment his tongue reached her neck, her world violently swirled as a hand pushed her down onto the picnic table completely. Another moment and he was sheathed inside of her, his pace from earlier instantly returning in furious bucks. Hannah squealed, feeling a climax already creeping in before the searing white sensation of pain overwhelmed her, and she felt her breath ripped from her lungs. All the while, the stranger was fucking her into the table, forcing her hands out to support her weight as his pelvis wetly smacked into the delicious cleft of her ass.

When she opened her eyes, she realized that her head was forcefully pulled back, subsequently lifting pulling the front of her body off the table. The pain was still there, and another moment passed, another thrust of his massive cock into her cunt before she also realized that the stranger had her long ponytail wrapped tight around his dominant hand like a rein. She tried looking back at him, peering at what he was doing, but all she got in her attempt was another harsh tug that made her eyes water.

This should have been the moment where he'd crossed a line, where his treatment of her body would make Hannah put her foot down, but no...no protests arose from her lips, no resistance. The only thing that rose from her lips was more squeals, more groans, more pleads.

"Fucking shit," the stranger said, his free hand planting itself nice and firm onto her waist. "You're...ungh crazy, you know that? I don't even know how many times I've cum inside you and you just let me do whatever I want. You don't even know my name."

Hannah giggled through her desperate pants, processing his words as their skin loudly clapped over the squelches of his cock stretching out her packed tightness.

"You haven't stopped anh! fucking me for almost three hours, and you don't know mine. What's the difference?"

The stranger didn't reply, opting to focus more on the sex as Hannah intentionally squeezed her pelvic muscles tighter, coaxing a hiss from his teeth.

"How long until your class leaves?" he managed, changing the subject. "I want you to give me head at least once."

"It's my birthday," Hannah said as his cock hit a spot in her that made her breath hitch. She let out a long moan before she giggled. "Shouldn't I be the ones making demands?"

"Don't act like you don't want my cock in your throat."

Hannah bit her lip.

"We leave after sunset, so you'll have plenty of time for that. But first I want to see how much more cum you can stuff my pussy with."

The answer seemed to reinvigorate him, and the next several bucks of his hips, coupled with a harsh tug of her hair, were rough enough to send Hannah spiraling into another climax.

Indeed, she'd have plenty of time to be on the receiving end of what this stranger had to offer, and she'd get more than enough appreciation of her goods to boot.

As the stranger raced into packing another creampie deep into Hannah's needy pussy, time wasn't much of a concern. Minutes bled further into one another as the sex went on. Hannah had no idea when this hunk would be satisfied, but she knew one thing for certain: this was the best birthday present she ever could have asked for.

12