No... It's Your Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting the brother goes better than expected.
4.6k words
4.13
10.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No...It's Your Turn

Part 3

"I'm waiting for you at the front door."

"OK, I'll be right down."

"Are you dressed like I told you?"

"Yes, sir...white tank top with no bra and very short shorts with no panties. I can see my nipples poking through the top with a few wispy pussy hairs peeking out the front and the bottom of my ass cheeks hanging out the back of the shorts."

"Perfect...and make sure you tweak your nipples in the elevator and walk past the security guard slowly."

"You are so bad...and making me even worse."

"Thank you, that's precisely the idea. Now get your ass in gear, I'm waiting. You wouldn't want me to pick up one of these other girls out here now would you?"

No...please, no...sir. I'll be right there."

Ned ended the call and shoved his phone into a pocket. As he waited, he looked around at the various girls coming and going from the dorm. He had to admit there were some pretty good looking asses and tits wandering around this part of the campus but he had no real interest in these other girls. Things were going too well with Maggie.

Of course, he would fake interest in others to focus her on doing what he wanted. The best part was the more he pushed and probed her boundaries, the more he came to realize she set none, at least as far as he was concerned. It was not that she didn't know how to say no. She simply didn't want to say no to him...about anything...anytime...ever. Today he was going to push that envelope further than ever before and find out how slutty she was...and willing to be.

Ned turned from watching a bottle blonde with extraordinarily large tits bobbing as she walked to see Maggie coming through the lobby of the dorm. Even at a distance, he could tell the way her pink nipples poked out against the fabric of the white tank top and the shorts pulled up into her slit so the bottom edges outlined her prominent cameltoe.

She stopped in front of the reception desk, pretending to pick something off the floor, bending over with her thighs spread wide and her ass pointed directly at the security guard. Then she straightened up, turned to smile sweetly at the guard and ran over to throw her arms around Ned's neck.

"Very nice teasing the guard like that. I think we might have to go out specifically for you to do some public flashing, with and without a bra and panties," Ned told her after a tongue lashing kiss as he openly kneaded the exposed parts of both of her firm ass cheeks and she ground her pussy against his crotch, "now let me take a look at you."

He stepped back with his hands on her shoulders, carefully looking her up and down...her pink nipples clearly outlined poking out against the white fabric...the shorts pulled up into her pussy slit and framing the outside of her hairy mons...a few wisps of her dark cunt hair peeking out between her thighs. He spun her around, brushing his hands down her back and across her firm ass with the bottom third of her fleshy cheeks outside the fabric before turning her again to give her another kiss.

"Sweet, you look very, very slutty," he told her, his tongue rimming her earlobe as she gasped and pressed against him even harder, "now let's go meet my brother and Katie."

In the month since they met, Ned had yet to take her to his apartment or introduce her to his brother. Mostly he was concerned his unusual living arrangement with Matt and Katie, as well as any other guys or girls they might have brought home at any given time, would be too much for the naive country girl. He was finally comfortable she would be accepting simply because she accepted whatever he asked or did without questioning him.

Exhibit number one...her mother wouldn't even think about letting her out of the house to be seen in public the way she was dressed that day at his urging. Maggie reveled in the way he fondled her exposed ass cheeks, kissed her passionately for all to see and made lewd comments loud enough for others to hear about what he would be doing to her and expected her to do to him.

As they walked hand in hand, Ned continually made comments about others they saw and encouraged her imagination to run wild as well. He made a point of telling her couples often think about others while having sex with their partner...a former boyfriend or girlfriend...a fantasy figure like a celebrity...or just someone they saw on the street.

"See the short heavy set girl over there looking in the window," he said to her, "I bet she really likes to give blow jobs and swallow every drop. Maybe I'll pretend she's the one with my cock in her mouth when I cum in yours later."

"Or the blonde drinking a coffee on that bench," he went on, nodding his head toward another girl they passed, "no doubt she has a smoothly shaved pussy and likes being ass fucked."

When he would say such things, Maggie would squeeze his hand. The tighter she squeezed the more turned on she was by his suggestion, knowing full well he would soon suggest she do exactly that same thing to and with him. He had even called her by the name they saw on a waitress' badge when he fucked her a few nights before and she had to admit to herself her orgasm was one of the best ever. He did the same thing when it was her turn to point out a guy she thought was good looking or might have a big cock.

"You want a gigantic cock to stretch your pussy and your ass, don't you?" Ned grinned, taking his hand from hers and squeezing her ass cheek. "Next party at Rick's we'll see how many cocks you can take in your mouth and pussy and ass."

"Hmm...yes sir...a girl does need her fantasies...and secrets," Maggie smiled impishly, brushed her hand over his bulging cock and pulled his head down for another tongue lashing kiss.

A few moments later, they arrived at his apartment. Ned took a deep breath, opened the door and ushered Maggie inside, not at all sure what to expect from his brother.

While Ned tried to do some cleaning up earlier, the place was clearly occupied by single guys with clothes and other things scattered about. Matt rose from in front of the TV, wearing shorts and a t-shirt at least, and accepted a quick hug from Maggie when they were introduced. After Ned got them each a cold beer, he and Maggie sat on the sofa with Matt on a beat up recliner across from them.

"Where's Katie?" Ned finally asked after they chatted a few minutes and finished the first beer.

"Right here...behind you...just got out of the shower," Katie called out, walking from the only bathroom in just a loosely tied robe, her hair still damp.

While Maggie and Katie exchanged pleasantries, Ned could see his brother's cock stiffening in his shorts as he stared at Maggie's erect nipples poking through her top. When Katie bent over to say something to Matt, Ned saw her bare tits sway beneath the robe and he had no doubt Maggie did as well. She tightened her hand on his thigh and shot him a quick glance, her lips curling into a knowing smile.

The conversation soon drifted into an awkward silence. Katie came back with another round of beers then flopped down in Matt's lap, the robe slipping open to expose the thick thatch of coal black pussy hair between her thighs spread on top of Matt's leg. Katie looked back and forth to Ned and Maggie, smiled saweetly but made no effort to cover herself. She turned to flick her tongue into Matt's ear. After a moment, his hand snaked up under the robe to caress her bare tits.

Maggie squirmed next to Ned, her eyes locked on Matt and Katie as her hand tightened on his thigh. Ned reached over, put his arm around Maggie's shoulders and pulled her to him. He tenderly kissed her ear and neck before bringing his right hand up to openly fondle her right tit through her tank top. Maggie shuddered, her nipples visibly stiffening, and brushed her hand over Ned's hard-on.

Her ragged breathing, racing heartbeat and stiff nipples told Ned she was excited by what his brother and Katie were brazenly doing right in front of them. His stiff cock bulging through his jeans told her he wanted her to be aroused and do something about it.

Across from them, Matt pulled the robe from Katie's shoulders, fully exposing her small perky tits with stiff nipples. Matt leaned forward to suck Katie's left nipple into his mouth while his eyes focused on Maggie. Ned grabbed the hem of Maggie's tank top to pull it over her head. She turned, smiled at Matt and raised her arms to make it easier for Ned to remove her shirt. Another boundary was crossed and they were quickly approaching even more.

"Nice tits," Matt and Katie said almost in unison as she wrapped her fingers around Matt's cock and he pushed the robe completely off Katie to leave her sitting in his lap totally naked. They kissed passionately for a few moments before Katie got out of his lap, spread her legs and bent at the waist to pull his shorts own and take his engorged cock into her mouth.

Maggie let out a low gasp as Katie's pussy lips and puckered asshole spread open just a few feet in front of her. She turned to see Ned also staring at Katie's ass and cunt as he unzipped his jeans.

"She's such a slutty showoff," Ned murmured as Maggie helped him pull down his jeans and briefs before taking his stiff cock into both her hands.

"Does she do this in front of others often?" Maggie asked, moaning as Ned leaned over to take her right nipple into his mouth.

"Only when there's a hard cock around to fill her pussy with creamy cum," Ned chuckled, brushing his hand down between Maggie's smooth thighs.

"Don't forget, I really do appreciate warm wet pussies too," Katie called out, raising her face from Matt's dick and, after guiding the head of his dick to the entry to her pussy, settling back down on his cock facing Ned and Maggie.

With no panties, the stain of her increasing wetness visibly grew in the crotch of Maggie's shorts. She wasn't sure but Katie's comment sounded very much like an invitation...one in which Maggie had some interest but she wasn't sure what Ned wanted.

When he unzipped her shorts, Maggie readily raised her hips to slide them off and spread her legs to make it easier for him to finger her. She didn't realize at first she was also giving Katie an unobstructed look at her dripping pussy until Katie licked her lips and winked at her. She smiled back at Katie and deliberately spread her knees a little wider.

Ned fingered her slit and encircled her clit in just the way he learned brought Maggie to a climax quickly. His steadily leaking precum made his cock slick in her hand. Matt began pinching Katie's nipples, pulling them fairly roughly as she moaned louder and louder bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Would you care to help and get a taste as well?" Katie asked Maggie as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers to expose the pink moist inner flesh glistening beneath her coal black cunt hair. "I truly love getting my clit licked and sucked with a cock cumming inside me."

Maggie turned to Ned in surprise, looking for any reaction to Katie's request. He just slipped two fingers into her pussy and licked her ear.

"Should...should I...touch her...lick her?" she pleaded for his approval and assent. "I've never...ever...touched another girl...like that."

"That's up to you," he answered with a wicked smile, "but if you want to taste another girl's pussy, it looks like this is a pretty good opportunity."

"You don't...mind?"

"Would you rather I told you that you must go over there and lick Katie's cunt until she cums on your face?"

"I would do it without question if you told me I must."

"How about I would like to see you do it since it is very hot but it is your decision?"

Maggie thought about that for a few moments. Then she pulled his head down for another tongue lashing kiss and got to her feet.

"I'll do it because you want me to do it," she said resolutely and taking the few steps toward Katie and Matt, "and also because I am curious about the taste of her pussy...but you have to do something for me...get behind me and fuck me...hard and fast...like a cheap whore...while I lick her."

Maggie turned to face Katie, bent at the waist with her legs spread wide. She pushed Katie's legs even further apart then extended her tongue and dragged the tip up from Matt's pumping cock to Katie's throbbing clit.

"Oh yeah, girl, lick me just like I know you want me to lick you after I cum and Ned fills you with his tasty jism," Katie groaned and grabbed the back of Maggie's head as she thrashed harder on Matt's cock. "I love the taste of his cum."

Ned stepped behind her, moistening the tip of his cock by dragging it up and down in her dripping pussy slit a couple of times before gently sliding into her as deep as he could go. Maggie tensed then clenched his dick with her cunt canal, trying to suck his cum inside her with her pussy.

Maggie flicked the tip of her tongue as fast as she could over the engorged nub of Katie's clit. Katie let out a louder groan as she bent over to whisper in Maggie's ear.

"Oh god, keep that up and I'm going to soak your face when I cum," she told Maggie. "Now lick Matt's balls...squeeze and tug them hard. He'll fill me with even more cum for you to lick up and swallow."

Maggie glanced back over her shoulder as Ned rhythmically pumped his cock in and out of her throbbing pussy. He grinned impishly and nodded his head in agreement with Katie. Maggie smiled back at him weakly and wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his brother's dangling ball sac.

Matt let out a loud moan, his body stiffening at her touch. Maggie took her tongue from Katie's cunt and tentatively extended the tip to brush across the base of Mall's cock and the top of his balls.

"Oh fuck yeah...that's the way...he fucking loves his balls sucked," Katie murmured, looking down at Maggie as she started fingering her own clit, the tip of her knuckle brushing against Maggie's nose with each stroke.

"God yes...I'm...I'm cumming," Matt shrieked, ramming his throbbing cock as deep as he could into Katie's cunt.

Katie's legs quivered, her own orgasm beginning as Matt's cum started to seep out around the base of his cock.

Ned leaned over Maggie, keeping is cock inside her as he cupped her left tit with one hand and fingered her clit with the other.

"Lick his cum leaking out of her pussy," Ned whispered in her ear, "cum on my cock and take his deflated dick into your mouth...suck his cum and her juices from his dick while I fill you with my sperm."

Maggie groaned, an orgasm beginning to surge from deep in her pussy. She noted that Matt's sperm, mixed with Katie's pussy juices, tasted different than Ned's. Matt squirmed, his orgasm completed, and his deflated cock slipped out of Katie's pussy. Maggie didn't hesitate to take it into her mouth just as Ned told her a moment before. Then she felt Ned's cock twitch inside her followed by five or six spurts of his semen coating the deepest recesses of her cunt.

Katie sat back after Matt slid out of her pussy, watching Maggie suck Matt while Ned fucked her. She fingered the sticky stream of jism leaking from her pussy wondering just how far this girl would go to please Ned. It certainly looked like she was open to pretty much anything. Katie was willing to wait a few minutes to find out for sure.

After he exploded in Maggie's cunt, Ned slid out of her and sat back down on the sofa. When she felt Ned's dick slip out of her, Maggie let Matt's cock fall from her lips and went to join Ned. She nestled in against his body with his arm round her shoulder, holding her close.

"Are you alright?" he finally asked her softly.

"I'm fine...just fine," she murmured, looking up at him wide eyed. "Did I do OK? Are you happy with what I did?"

"Oh, you have no idea how delighted you've made me," he sighed contently before leaning over to give her a deep passionate kiss.

Maggie hungrily returned that kiss, happy she pleased him in ways she never considered before. Ned reached down between her legs, scooping some of his own cum seeping out of her pussy on two fingers and brushed them across her lips. Maggie eagerly sucked them into her mouth, savoring the salty taste and thinking how different it was from his brother's...and how far she'd come in just over a month to even consider comparing the taste of the their sperm.

Katie got to her feet and stretched, her tits popping out and a streak of sticky cum drying on her inner thighs. She smiled sweetly at Ned and Maggie and headed to the kitchen to fetch more beer. While she was gone, Matt brought out a baggie filled with rolled joints, handed one to Ned and took another for himself. He lit his joint then tossed the lighter to Ned after taking, and holding in, a deep drag.

Maggie looked at Ned with her mouth agape when he lit the joint, took a deep drag himself and handed it to her.

"I've never...done...this," she whimpered, holding the smoking joint in two fingers.

"No big deal," Ned exhaled and turned to her with an impish grin, "just puff in a little and hold it as long as you can."

Of course, as soon as Maggie inhaled the first time, she coughed uncontrollably for a few moments, much to the delight of Matt who giggled loudly. Ned took another puff himself then urged Maggie to take another hit. On the fourth try, she managed hold a goodly amount in her lungs for half a minute or so. She started to feel the first effects shortly thereafter. A silly smile crossed her face as she slumped back on the sofa, her eyes closing and her knees falling open.

Katie returned with the beers, took a couple of hits from Matt's joint then came over to hand the bottles to Ned and Maggie. She grinned down at Ned, leaning forward to hand him the beer bottle with her tits swaying invitingly inches from his face. He smiled back at her before reaching up to swirl her erect left nipple between a finger and his thumb. Then he pulled Katie's head down to ram his tongue in her mouth for a deep passionate kiss.

"Lick her pussy until she cums on your face," he whispered in Katie's ear after breaking off the kiss a few moments later.

"Are you sure she's OK with that?" Katie asked him while staring at Maggie's exposed pussy and licking her lips.

"You'll be her first but I'll tell her she'll like it," Ned replied, sliding a finger into Katie's sticky pussy slit, "and if you eat pussy as good as you suck cock, I'm sure she'll agree."

"Oh, honey, I'm even better at licking a pussy than I am sucking cocks," Katie murmured lowly, giving his stiffening cock a couple of strokes before dropping to her knees in front of Maggie and staring at Maggie's gaping pussy slit, "and your little girlfriend has a beautiful, most delicious looking cunt."

Ned took another hit then handed the joint to Katie before he leaned over and flicked his tongue in Maggie's ear and tenderly fondled her right nipple. Maggie's eyes opened and she looked up at him, smiling dreamily.

"You ready to cum again, baby...a very special orgasm?" he asked her after rimming her lips with the tip of his tongue. "Spread your legs as wide as you can and scoot your ass down to the edge of the cushion."

"Sure, honey...I love the way you lick me," Maggie responded huskily, squirming to move her ass to the edge of the cushion

"I'm just going to watch this time," Ned told her, putting his arms around her so she could lean against his chest and he could fondle both of her tits, "and you are going to get the best pussy licking of your life."

"What are you...?" Maggie started to question him when she saw Katie kneeling in front of her puffing on the joint.

"Just relax, girl, this is going to be absolutely wonderful," Katie grinned at Maggie and handed her the joint, "go ahead and take a couple more deep hits."

Maggie took another drag from the joint as Ned massaged her tits and licked her ear. Katie smiled at Ned and tweaked her own nipples before leaning in closer to Maggie's waiting pussy.

12