No... It's Your Turn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch and learn, padawan," Katie laughed, looking at Ned before spreading Maggie's pussy lips with her hands.

To Ned's surprise, Katie did not dive right in to lick Maggie's pussy. Rather, she dragged the tips of her fingernails up the inside of Maggie's thighs, followed by licking her from the back of her knees all the way to the outer edges of her mons. After doing that a few times, she pulled Maggie's legs up on her shoulders, rimmed Maggie's puckered asshole and probed the tight opening with the tip of her tongue.

Maggie moaned and squirmed, a few droplets of her pussy juices forming on the exposed inner folds of her cunt. Ned squeezed her tits tighter and rammed his tongue into her mouth. Maggie hungrily returned the kiss, groaning lowly and pushing her hips towards Katie's face, any resistance to being licked and sucked by another woman long gone.

Katie wasn't surprised she couldn't breach Maggie's asshole with her tongue on her first try. Clearly Ned had not gotten around to ass fucking this new girl yet. She spit on Maggie's puckered sphincter, rubbed it in with a finger tip and started licking up through Maggie's pussy slit. She spread the barely dangling lips of Maggie's cunt and stopped when her nose brushed between Maggie's moist pussy lips, savoring the musky aroma of the her sex. She lightly licked the other edges of those lips before dragging her tongue the entire length from Maggie's asshole to the engorged nub of her clit.

When she felt Maggie's thighs first begin to tremble, Katie stopped licking and pulled her tongue back, watching Maggie's pussy twitch and begin leaking even more of her pussy juices. She glanced over at Ned and grinned, seeing his cock again rock hard with a droplet of precum bubbling from his piss slit.

With her own cunt throbbing, Katie turned her attention back to Maggie, licking and sucking her little clit until she was on the verge of another orgasm. She stopped again, this time reaching over to smear the precum leaking from Ned's cock over the quivering head with her thumb. His moan joined Maggie's and Katie removed her hand.

"You're next," she told him before blowing him a kiss and sliding the tip of her tongue into Maggie's waiting entry hole.

By this time, Katie's lips and face were slathered with Maggie's juices and she was starting to writhe uncontrollably. Katie positioned a finger at Maggie's gaping pussy hole and easily slid in as deep as she could reach. She took that finger, coated with Maggie's own creamy juices, and pressed the tip against Maggie's tight asshole. At first she could not slip inside but after sucking Maggie's clit again for a few moments, the sphincter loosened and the finger slid in as deep as possible.

Maggie was now moaning loudly and thrusting her hips wildly, begging Katie to let her cum. Katie slipped two fingers from her other hand into Maggie's cunt entry, pressing them deeply until the tips found the pulsing spongy surface of Maggie's g-spot. At that first touch, Maggie's eyes flew open and her back arched. Katie quickly began pushing her fingertips against that growing gland, using the fingers in both Katie's ass and pussy.

Ned held Maggie tightly as her entire body quivered uncontrollably and her eyes rolled back into her head. She let out an ear shattering shriek, thrusting her hips against Katie's face wildly. Then, for the first time ever, she squirted a flood of pussy juices on to Katie's face, screaming throughout the most intense orgasm of her life for a full minute. She slumped back in Ned's arms, her heart racing and her breathing ragged. Katie stayed kneeling between Maggie's legs, fingering her own clit until Maggie stirred and opened her eyes.

"What...did you...do?" Maggie finally managed to murmur, even as multiple aftershocks of her massive orgasm coursed through her body. "I have...never...felt anything...like that...before."

"Just a few tricks I picked up," Katie chuckled, standing to lean over and tenderly kiss Maggie's lips, "besides a girl knows best what makes a girl feel good and I'll gladly show you a few things sometime. First though I want to borrow Ned. Where would you like to see him cum inside me...my mouth...my pussy...or my ass...the first time tonight?"

"I do suppose it is your turn," Maggie said turning her head to look at Ned then reaching down to wrap her fingers around his throbbing cock, "and I want to see his cock slide into your pussy from close up."

Ned kissed her and, after untangling their bodies, took each of them by the hand and walked toward his bedroom. Matt shambled along behind them puffing on his second joint, his deflated cock and dangling balls slapping against his thighs with every step.

"On your back," Katie instructed Ned when they reached the bed. "Maggie, you hold his cock straight up until he's deep inside me."

Both did as they were told and Katie straddled Ned's hips, staying on her knees as Maggie held his cock and rubbed the tip back and forth in Katie's pussy slit a few times. Then as she lowered herself down slowly, Maggie guide Ned's cock into Katie's cunt, continuing to hold the base until her fingers were squashed between his pubic hair and her engorged clit.

"Now, straddle his face and let him lick and suck you while he fucks me," Katie told Maggie with a wicked grin, "and after he cums inside me, you can lick me clean."

Maggie hesitated for a moment, then crawled over to lower her still dripping pussy down on Ned's face.

"Yes..ma'am," she said softly, cupping and squeezing her own tits while Katie groaned loudly riding Ned's cock faster and faster, "anything you say...ma'am...anything at all."

^^^^^^^^^^


12