No... It's Your Turn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Matt and Katie went on an extended honeymoon, Ned and Maggie chose to save the money toward buying a house once they got settled. After a few weeks of hard work, the apartment no longer looked like a ratty locker room. When Katie and Matt eventually got home, they spent a long weekend with Maggie and Ned, reliving with live demonstrations all around of how they spent their honeymoon sampling any number of native cocks and pussies in the South Seas.

Fortunately, it happened to be a weekend when Rick scheduled one of his parties. Maggie and Katie both loved flaunting their wedding rings as some guy fucked them from behind while they sucked another's cock or cunt with Ned and Matt grinning happily next to them ramming their cocks into an anonymous pussy or ass or mouth.

The following year when Ned graduated, he turned down various job offers in order to stay until Maggie finished her nursing degree. Matt came to the rescue, giving him a consulting gig until he could take a full time job with his company. When that finally happened, they built two homes on some acreage in a secluded area next to each other with a shared pool and in ground hot tub, separate enough to ease any questions during family visits but easy enough to go back and forth privately without needing to get dressed.

Katie and Maggie got pregnant withing a few weeks of each other. Katie had a beautiful baby girl and, immediately after giving birth following a difficult pregnancy and twenty five hours in labor, firmly announced she wasn't doing that again for either of the guys and had herself sterilize.

Maggie miscarried and was told in no uncertain terms to never try to get pregnant again. While her mother was disappointed, she had plenty of other grand babies with Maggie's brother and his wife regularly producing one every twelve to fourteen months.

Katie's daughter grew up being raised by the four of them and they made no attempt to hide the nature of their sexual relationships with each other from her. When she asked about such things as she aged, they simply passed it off as the ways they showed how much they loved each other.

For good or ill, the girl inherited Katie's free spirited attitudes. On her eighteenth birthday, Katie and Maggie sat the girl down and told her the full story about their unusual relationship, including that they didn't know for sure whether Matt or Ned was her biological father. Either was possible and, being brothers, a DNA test would not give a definitive answer.

Instead of being surprised or upset, the eighteen year old smiled wickedly, got to her feet and shed her clothes as she hurried out to the pool where Matt and Ned were taking in the sun in the buff and drinking beer. By the time she marched up to to stand between them she was smiling wickedly and completely naked. Her perky tits with erect tan nipples stood out proudly from her body with no tan lines and a thin thatch of black hair which topped her protruding pussy mound and the tight gash disappearing between her legs.

"Momma Katie and Momma Maggie tell me they don't which one of you is my biological father," she said firmly as they perked up in surprise, both of their cocks stiffening visibly looking at her, "so since I love you both, I'll have to fuck you both to make sure I get the one who is not my father. So which one of you is going to be first while I suck the other's cock...and then change places after you cum inside me and I suck you both hard again?"

Matt and Ned looked at each other in surprise and then back at the eighteen year old girl making their favorite demand of them. Then they each held out a hand to her, pulling her close to suck a tit while both slid a finger into her warm wet cunt canal.

Behind them, standing on the patio as they watched, Katie and Maggie grinned and clinked their wine glasses together each time Ned or Matt plunged his cock into the eighteen year old girl's mouth or pussy...just like old times.

••••••••••


12