No Kids For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like around 30 minutes she stood up to leave the sauna. Her two blurry companions were gone already. When she stepped out the air felt frigid in comparison and she quickly stepped over to the showers after grabbing a towel. A quick rinse to wash off the sweat and she dried off and got dressed from her locker. She turned right out of the sauna room and made her way back to the lobby. There the same greeter from before hailed her and asked for her name and then had her car brought back around by the valets. How fancy. As she thanked the greeter and turned to leave the woman said " Oh Mrs.Harken I almost forgot. This card is for you." She handed a yellow card to her across the desk "Have a wonderful day Ma'am". Alicia took the card and opened it while she waited for her car. It read:

" Dearest Wife,

I hope that was relaxing, and that you enjoyed yourself. You have lunch at Lucille's next. I've already ordered for you so it should be ready when you get there. After that you're going to the botanical gardens. I know they've got those new tropical plants you've been excited about. Take your time there and then I'll see you at home. I love you darling.

P.S. - By now the kids are gone and I'm home alone, thinking about you"

She smiled. What an amazing man. Her car arrived and she left.

The rest of her day was just as charmed. Lunch at Lucille's was splendid as ever. As her husband had planned she hadn't had to wait at all. Her order was ready when she arrived and she was seated right away. From their she took herself to her favorite place in Chicago. The botanical gardens. She hadn't found the time to go in months, and anyway the twins never behaved in places like this. Getting the chance to explore the gardens alone was amazing. She took her time, too much of it in fact. The afternoon was gone before she started her drive home. No telling when she'd get a chance like that again though. All her favorite exhibits had been wonderful, but the new section added in the tropical greenhouse at the back was utterly fantastic. She couldn't wait to tell Eric about it.

Nothing but the usual traffic got in her way as she drove home. She hardly noticed the drive to tell the truth. 26 days. Other things were on her mind. She had a plan as she pulled up the driveway and into her garage. She headed inside with intent.

The garage led into the kitchen and she turned to close the door behind her after she entered. Eric was sitting at the kitchen table, laptop open, watching her over the top of his screen. She smiled at him and leaned backwards against the door frame.

"Good day?" He asked from across the room, eyes locked on hers.

"Mmmhmmm" she answered, biting her lip and meeting his gaze. He flashed a huge smile towards her.

" Did my mom get the twins?"

"Yup"

"Gus is on his trip with Mina?"

"Yup"

"It's just you and me here for the weekend?"

"Just you and me"

During this little exchange Eric stood up from his chair and walked around the table towards her, holding her eyes the whole time.

"Alright, yes, good..." her thoughts jumbled as his slow advance brought him in front of her. She looked down into her lover's eyes. He leaned his face up to kiss her. Their lips met in the same way they had for years. His face turned up toward her, her arms draped over his shoulders in embrace. Her thoughts focused behind the passion in their kiss and she put her plan into action. Her hands dropped to his waist and deftly released his belt. She was so quick that she had the button to his khaki's undone before he pulled back from her, laughing.

"Woah now baby, hang on. I've got dinner on" she could smell something cooking, and hear water bubbling on the stove.

"We can eat and then... oh! Ahhh ok, or not I guess", he exclaimed. Stupid boy. He talked to much sometimes. She closed the couple feet of distance he'd put between them when he pulled back and dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his khakis and underwear down as he was still shocked and muttering and took a moment to admire the cock she'd had the pleasure of fucking for 21 years. Her prized cock was 7 inches long and uncircumcised. Plenty above average for her. The real prize of it though, wasn't the length, but the girth of her lover's monster. In the middle it widened out and became thicker than her wrist. He wasn't completely hard yet, and she loved the way his member twitched and jumped as it pumped and grew from her attentions.

She noticed he was completely hairless. All of his pubes were gone. He'd never done that before. Her surprise didn't even really get to register though. She knew what she was doing. She was here on the floor for one thing. To feel this man's throbbing cock in her throat. She didn't take him slow or by degrees. She wasn't coy or shy. In one stroke she pushed her lips over his glistening head and took him all the way to the back of her throat as deep as she could. A loud groan from above her told her he enjoyed her gusto but she was still a little disappointed. She'd meant to have all of him in her throat right away but she was a little out of practice. An inch or more still remained. Determined she dragged her mouth back, swirling her tongue around his now rock hard shaft. She glanced up to see his eyes locked on her and smirked mentally. "Watch this stupid boy" she thought. She pushed her head forward again, not needing to open her eyes and look this time to know she had all of him. She pulled herself all the way off and Eric got a beautiful view of one glistening strand of spit connecting her mouth to the tip of his cock before she wiped her mouth and spit into her hand. With one last smile up at him she went to work for real. She could feel the head of his cock pressing down the back of her throat, causing tears to form in her eyes and making her want to gag. She could feel his smooth balls pressed against her chin. She had all of him. She left him there for a minute, enjoying the power pleasuring her lover made her feel, enjoying the noises he made as the muscles in her throat squeezed him. Finally she released him, making eye contact with her husband as she slowly withdrew her mouth from his cock.

She placed her hands on his shaft and his balls, massaging both. As she stroked his cock she pulled the skin back from the head of it revealing the bulbous, dark red, and sensitive skin underneath. Eric swore if he had a clit that was how you were supposed to get to it. Pull the skin back and lick just under the head of his cock. That's what she did. She took just the tip into her mouth this time and swirled her tongue expertly over the spot he liked. At the same time one hand stroked quickly up and down his shaft, lubed with spit, while the other massaged his balls together. She hadn't been going two minutes when she felt him start to quiver. That's what she wanted. She wanted his cum. She wanted to feel him bust down her throat and she wanted to drink it all as he quivered in her mouth.

"Alicia wa... wait wait baby" he tapped her urgently on the head, "Baby, I'm not ready yet, lemme go".

Stupid fucking boy. She moved both of her hands to his hips and locked him in place as she stopped playing with the head of his dick and started taking him all the way down her throat again. She gagged and coughed and tears streamed out her eyes and she loved it as she rammed her lover down her throat over and over.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play?" He asked, laughing. Eric reached down and grabbed her by the shoulders lifting her just barely from her knees and then pushed her back to the door of the garage. His cock came out of her mouth with a loud pop as he moved her back the few feet to the door. Once she was on her knees with her back to the wall Eric grabbed both her arms and placed them on the wall above her head, overlaying her wrists and pinning them together against the wall with one hand. The other hand wrapped around her hair on top of her head and pushed her back against the wall. "That's how you wanna play baby, then fine, let's play" he said as he slowly ran the tip of his member along her lips.

She parted those lips for him and he needed no more encouragement. He pushed all 7 inches of his massive cock into her mouth at once. She moaned from the pleasure of being taken, from the feral look in her lovers eyes as she stared up at him through gag induced tears. She felt so wonderfully trapped between this beast of a man and the door behind her. He started fucking her mouth right away. His balls slapped her chin repeatedly as the massive cock in her mouth made her jaw start to ache. He didn't tell her before he came. She only knew it was happening because he pushed himself balls deep into her throat and didn't pull back out. She felt his cum hitting the back of her throat. Wave after wave of it. She couldn't think or breath or know anything but bliss in that moment, pure bliss as her husband pumped 26 days worth of cum down the back of throat. Alicia drank and swallowed every bit of it. She loved it when a plan came together.

Just as she was starting to black out from lack of air, hard to breath around a cock that thick, Eric released her hands and withdrew his shrinking cock from her throat. He let go of her hair. She slumped down to be sitting on her butt with her back against the door frame. She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. "I love you" they said together. The fire alarm went off.

He'd been making her favorite meal so she was a little sad about that. No regrets though. She'd gotten what she wanted in her mouth. Eric wasn't upset at all either as he turned off the alarm and cleaned up the burnt food. Hard to be grumpy after cumming that hard. She ordered delivery while he tidied up and then went and changed from business casual to her favorite pair of comfy fluffy pajamas. The ones with the avocados on them. She found her husband again from the sounds of the tv in the living room, the cleaned living room she noticed. He was watching some Discovery show on Great Whites. That was fine by her. She sat down on the other end of the couch, feet towards him, and tuned into the program. Eric absentmindedly grabbed her feet and started massaging them, while on the television a half ton shark breached the surface of the ocean.

They stayed like that together, waiting for their food, and then ate side by side on the couch after it arrived while scientists on the TV swam with prehistoric killing machines. After dinner they didn't move, just rested together in the living room and watched discovery. Alicia went back to getting her feet rubbed.

She was being patient. He had a refractory period. He was human. She was patient. She didn't learn a thing about sharks. All she could think of was his cock. How long should she wait? He'd probably tell her when he was ready. They both knew what this weekend was about. It was about ass smacking, ball slapping sex. It was about keep the neighbors up all night and day sex. Fuck me till I forgot the world sex. Make up for 26 days of no orgasms sex. He was looking at her. She blushed. Her hand was down her pajama pants and massaging her clit. She might have been moaning. She shrugged at him and raised her eyebrow. "When's my big boy gonna be ready to go again?" She asked playfully. At the same time she ran her foot over his thigh and into his crotch. He smirked as her eyes lit up at her discovery. Her toes ran into his bulging member under his khakis and she started rubbing them back and forth against his package.

"Ready again so soon?" She asked.

"Baby, you've been sitting there, playing with your pussy and moaning since we finished eating. If that ever doesn't get me hard, please kill me, life wouldn't be worth living."

She stood up from the coach as she laughed at his stupid joke. She kept laughing as she pulled off her pajama shirt and tossed it aside. She was still giggling as she dropped her pants and kicked them away. Still laughing as she got on her hands and knees on the couch, has bare ass facing him. Hahaha. She stopped laughing instantly as she turned back to look over her shoulder, " Fuck me", she ordered. No one needed to ask anyone twice.

Eric's pants hit the ground in record time and he started in on the buttons to his shirt like a man possessed. Not fast enough for Alicia though. "Fuuuuuucccckkkk Meeeeeee" she demanded, this time without looking back over her shoulder. As she drew a breath to make her demand again she was forced to exhale sharply instead. He didn't give her any mercy at all. He didn't give her any time. All he gave her, were seven hard inches of fat fucking cock that she'd been craving for nearly a month. A guttural groan escaped her chest as he withdrew and then rammed himself back home inside her. She wasn't used to this. It had been too long since she'd had her husband's thickness. She felt like he was splitting her. His hips smacked against her ass as he started to pick up rhythm. He stretched his arms forward and put his hand on her shoulders, locking her in place for him to drill her pussy. She was moaning. Her eyes were open but rolled into the back of her head. He started picking up speed and she felt his balls slap against her. She adjusted her hips just a bit so that on the next stroke they smacked against her clit. Bliss. Stroke. Bliss. Stroke. Oh fuck. Stroke. Too much bliss. Stroke. Too Much Bliss. " I'm cumming" she screamed, " oooooh god fuck me, I'm cumming". He didn't slow down or miss a beat as an orgasm burned her body that had been building for 26 days. It exploded from her groin into her stomach and through her entire body. Her toes curled, her hands clinched. She slumped forward against the arm of the couch but he didn't stop fucking her. The orgasm continued to wrack her frame and only seemed to build in intensity with each thrust of his cock. He was massive. He filled her so perfectly. The orgasm went on for what seemed like ages, electricity crackling from her pussy through every muscle in her body and back again, charged up over and over by the pumping between her legs.

Slowly, her screams turned to moans and then pants. As her breathing came back under control and her mind cleared her lover slowed down and finally stopped and withdrew from her. She let her body slump down to the couch cushions and tried to bring her head around to look at her man. She couldn't manage it though. It was like she couldn't find the switch to work her muscles. Her head was swimming. She felt his strong arms roll her onto her back and then slide underneath her and her eyes fluttered open in surprise as he lifted her off the couch and into his arms. She smiled up at him.

" Think maybe the bedroom might be best don't you?" he questioned as he walked her toward the stairs.

"You've got a big dick" she said. Wait, no. That's not what she meant to say. It was true though. She couldn't focus. He had a very nice cock. It was handsome. Majestic sometimes. She imagined it now, stiff and sticking straight out as he carried her up the stairs. It would be bouncing seductively up and down as he took each step. How wonderful.

He laid her down gently in bed and that made her a little angry. Anger cleared her mind a bit. He better not be going easy on her. Tonight was not for making love. She had a weekend to make love to this man. Tonight she ached for him. She craved him. She rose up from the bed.

" You just fucked me. Now it's my turn. Lay down". Eric just raised his eyebrows and climbed onto the bed on top of her. " Hey it's my turn. What are you..." he shut her up with a kiss. While their tongues darted together, he positioned himself on top of her and between her legs. He supported himself with one arm while his other hand went between her thighs. He pressed firmly against her mound and squeezed and caressed the lips of her sex. She squirmed her hips beneath him and heard him laugh in the back of his throat. She moaned pitifully. With that he took his lips form hers to kiss down the line of her jaw. He nipped her ear lobe. He played down across her chest, licking and kissing her smooth skin. He found his way to both of her dark nipples, each one hard as glass as her whole body ached to have him. He took first one and then the other into his mouth, twirling and sucking each before biting them playfully and moving further down. He kissed his was across her stomach, over the bit of belly that she was so self conscious about. He stayed there a few seconds longer than necessary, kissing and biting, showing his appreciation for every part of her. Very sweet of him. She wished he'd put her clit in his mouth already.

The entire time he worked his way down her body his hand never left her aching sex. One orgasm hadn't been enough. She felt greedy. Ravenous. He sensed her urgency. He stopped kissing up her right thigh and brought his mouth back down to her pussy. His tongue had years of practice and he knew how to use it. Her clit was past his lips and encircled by his tongue in seconds. He started on her with fast short movements, flicking the tip of his tongue around and across her clitoris. She moaned and her hands clenched into fists in the bed sheets. She arched her back and pushed herself against his face.

He changed techniques, moving from fast and short to long and slow. He flattened his tongue out and ran it from the bottom of her vagina to her clit, keeping his licks long and slow. Eric stayed like that for a few long minutes as his wife gyrated her hips to grind her clit against his tongue. When she started to move faster he brought his hand up and changed techniques again. He slipped to fingers inside her and curled them upwards, reaching for her g-spot. With his mouth he made a suction over her clit and pulled it inside where his tongue started to relentlessly attack it. He stayed that way for almost fifteen minutes while Alicia enjoyed herself. He loved pleasuring her like this, loved the act of pleasing. Her sighs and moans set fires in his heart and groin. His fingers worked tirelessly inside her, fucking in and out slowly while inside they curled repeatedly in a "come hither" motion that massaged her g-spot perfectly. Alicia came without warning this time. Her moans turned to quick breathing and pants, and her legs locked behind his head. Her thighs squeezed together and put his head in a vice while she let out a screaming growl in appreciation of the second massive orgasm that was playing itself through her body. She began to twitch violently on the bed.His tongue was pushed away from her clit by her contractions but his finger stayed inside her caressing her clit from the inside, encouraging her to cum harder and harder for him. after nearly a full minute her legs and body relaxed and she pushed his hand away gently.

While she recuperated Eric lay near her feet, lovingly caressing her calves. Very slowly his hand against her leg let her re-center herself. For a moment she'd felt like she'd left her body. Her husband had quite literally fucked her out of her mind. Her turn.

She sat up and motioned him towards the center of the bed. He didn't say a word. He lay on his back in the middle of the bed, legs together and looked at her expectantly. She obliged. One leg over him. Straddling. She was done playing games so didn't bother grinding and teasing him like she normally would have. She reached between her legs and grabbed the huge fucking cock waiting there. It was hers. It belonged to her. She guided the tip to her soaked entrance and he slid in easily, two orgasms had loosened her up.

She came after his orgasm with a purpose. Right away she started bouncing her ass up and down his shaft, making sure to take every inch of him on each bounce. She leaned forward over him and made sure her nipples dangled right in his face. He took the bait, trading one for the other in his mouth back and forth like a starved man. His hands found their way to her hips and gripped her tightly there, aiding her rhythm and lifting her up and down on his cock.