No Kids For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went so deep inside her in this position. She loved the way he stretched her. She started to gyrate her hips as she rode him, so that each bounce was from a slightly different angle and touched him in a different way. She picked up speed. She heard him underneath her start to grunt softly each time she brought her ass down against his hips. She smiled to herself and sped up again. His hands on her hips gripped even tighter. He was ravenous with her nipples, biting and licking like he was insane. After a minute of a steady rhythm like that Alicia realized he was fighting her. How fucking rude. Here she was, rubbing her titties in his face, bouncing her ass like an Olympian, and he was trying not to cum. She could tell from the way his muscles tensed and how focused he was on his breathing. Fuck that. She. Wanted. His. Orgasm. Now. Special weapon time. She raised herself up, god damn he felt good as he slid all the way out of her, and switched positions. She faced herself towards his feet, and her ass squarely towards his face. He smacked it hard as she lowered back onto him, and again while she guided his literally pulsating sex back inside her.

"You're gonna come for me now Eric." She bounced herself up and down, exaggerating the motion to give the best effect to her asset.

"On three you're gonna come for me baby. You're gonna fill my pussy baby." Up and down. Make sure the ass jiggles. He smacked it again.

"One" Up and down.

"Two" up and down. His whole body tensed.

"Three" Ever so slowly up, excruciatingly slow, ever so slowly down, excruciatingly slow. He let out a loud moan. His hips bucked up into her. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down, locking her onto his cock. He gasped and moaned beneath her, and mercilessly, she rotated and bucked her hips, flexed the muscles in her pussy, until she took every last drop of what he could give her. He gave her ass one last smack "I married you for this butt baby". She twerked it a few times, his quickly shrinking cock still happily inside. The motion caused his eyes to roll back in his head with pleasure and he collapsed back to the bed.

She joined him. She was exhausted. What a day. What a man. What would they do tomorrow?

#

Alicia's eyes opened slowly to the light of the next morning. The grey dim glow of another cloudy Northern Illinois morning trickled into her bedroom around the edges of blackout curtains. Sleepily she ran her hand under the covers, searching for familiar heat from her husbands body. Ahhhhh, right where he should be. Her hands brushed against the muscles of his stomach, he lay on his side facing her, and she caressed him absentmindedly. As her fingertips played across the sculpted abs he spent so much time working on, her mind wandered back a few hours to the day before. Her nipples were sore this morning, certainly a product of Eric's lust for them. Her vagina ached as well, both for being sore from the size and force of her husband's endowment and with the yearning for more. Her hand traveled further down, fingertips writing poems of love and lust with their caress. It drifted to the bottom of his abs and across his pelvis till she found what she was looking for. "Ole' Reliable" she called it jokingly. For 21 years she'd woken up almost every morning to find the same phenomena. Eric was hard in the morning. Sure as the sun would rise, a seven inch dick would be poking up, ready for her attention, anytime she looked for it in the morning. He said he didn't really have sexual dreams. She was very dubious about that.

She lay in bed and stroked her husbands cock, lightly so as not to wake him, savoring the feel of his pulse just beneath the skin, admiring how hard he was, imagining all the ways she would get to use her cock today. She let her other hand drift down across her stomach, between her legs. As she continued to run the one hand lightly up and down his shaft she used her other to gently massage her clit. Her entire body tensed, how was she this close already? Her hand between her legs started to move faster, rubbing small quick circles at the top of her pussy. She tried hard to stay quite. She didn't want to wake him, something about the taboo of getting off beside him, without him knowing, was driving her wild. She couldn't help but squeeze his cock tighter though. She loved how hard it was and feeling his pulse through the shaft of his cock was having a profound effect on her. She felt the ache between her legs started to pulse, building waves of pleasure from her rubbing, timing the waves with the pulses of his cock. She tried hard not to move or breath too loudly. Her knees came up under the covers and she arched her back. Her hand sped up even more, flying back and forth across her clit. She came hard. Her mouth opened in a silent "O" as she barely kept herself from screaming. Eyes rolled back in her head. It was all she could do to ease her convulsions. She lost the fight to be gentle with his cock, instead strangling it with a death grip as her orgasm smashed into her. After about thirty seconds her body relaxed, allowing her to collapse back into the sheets and loosen her grip on her husbands swollen member. She turned her head to look at him shyly. She couldn't really make out his features in the shadows of her darkened room, but his breathing was still regular, he hadn't moved or opened his eyes.

Alicia chuckled to herself. The man died when he slept. Gone to the world. He could be up and out the door in ten minutes, definitely a morning person, but while he was sleeping, god himself couldn't wake Eric with a bullhorn. She remembered a few months, early in their marriage, where they'd consensually experimented with what he could sleep through. Two orgasms. She had made him cum twice without waking him. And she'd been well on her way to a third if she hadn't slipped up and bit him. Not a fun trip to the emergency room. She let the aftermath of the orgasm run it's course and lay in bed languidly while the receding waves of pleasure radiated from between her legs. Her hand still played lazily with Eric.

Eventually she decided to get up and shower. They'd fallen asleep right away last night, cuddling one another in the afterglow of a great fuck. She for sure needed a shower.

In the bathroom she caught a glimpse of herself from the corner of her eye and thanked whatever god claimed his soul at night that Eric had stayed asleep. Her hair was an absolute mess. It stuck up from her head more than a couple inches in four or five places. What a disaster. Alicia fished her hair brush from her drawer below the sink and stepped into the spacious shower. After taming what she could of the monstrosity she called a hairdo she turned on the water.

Ice cold. Snap awake. Her whole body shivered and goosebumps erupted across her skin. She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered in the cold.

"I'll never understand why you do that to yourself"

Alicia shrieked and jumped so high she almost hit the shower head.

"ERIC OHMYGOSH. You could be a little louder ya know"

"Nope, did it on purpose" he flashed her a huge smile as he slid the glass door of the shower open.

"I thought you were asleep."

"Well, honey, you damn near ripped my dick off. Hard to sleep through something like that" he explained as he stepped cautiously into the shower, taking special care not to get caught in the icy rain. Alicia blushed and squinted her eyes at him, slightly embarrassed at being caught in such a vulnerable and intimate moment. Without breaking eye contact she reached out her hand and grabbed the detachable head off the wall. His eyes went wide, his hands darted up to protect himself. She sprayed him. Funny to hear such a macho man scream so shrilly.

"Stop stop stop, mercy!" He begged, meanwhile trying to shield himself with his hands. She pointed the stream to the side for half a second, long enough for him to drop his guard, and then aimed right for his cock and balls. Huh, now his screams were on pitch with a baby cat trying to meow for the first time.

He stepped towards her, hands trying to protect his package. He grabbed the hand holding the spray hose and used his other push her abdomen so that she had to take a couple shuffling step back until she bumped into the wall. The tile walls were even colder than the water and they felt frigid against her skin. He pinned her arm against the tile while his other hand came up to her face and pulled it slightly down to his. He kissed her. She closed her eyes and relaxed into him. He moved in closer to her, pressed his body against her. She felt the penis she'd just tried to turn into a cockscicle pressing against her thigh. It warmed her up a little. Her body started to relax into his kiss and the detachable shower head slipped out of her pinned hand.

"Eyyyyy bitch, payback" Eric whispered against her lips. What? Ice water sprayed between her legs. Some instinct inside her tried to climb the tile wall behind her, tried to evade the frigid blast. No use. She started to slip and fall toppling to her left, towards the glass wall. Strong broad arms redirected her, pirouetting her into a dancer's dip, so that she was staring up at his face. He smiled, tender and full of mirth. He kissed her again and pulled her back to her feet. He was always like that. She was clumsy all the time but he was always there to steady her. She laughed and splashed some water into his face. He blinked it away and smiled. His hands that had held her around the waist to steady her started to drift up and down across her skin as he stared up into her face.

"Sorry for letting you get a little tipsy there, hope you can forgive me, since I caught ya". He was still standing close to her, the warming water splashing over them both. His smooth skin and hard muscles glistened from the spray. She ran her fingers up his back and through his close cropped hair. He closed his eyes and tilted his head into her hand. She brought the other hand up from where it held his naked hip, dragging it across all the tight planes of his frame until she was running both hands through his hair. He closed his eyes against the splash of water on his upturned face and leaned his head back fully. She massaged his scalp and marveled at how cute he was there, relaxing against her caress. Softly, she drew her nails out of his hair and down his neck to his back. She bent down and kissed the side of his neck, tepid water splashing across her lips. As her kisses lead her to the hollow of his throat her hands drifted down his back, to his ass where she gave him a hard double smack. His body jolted in surprise. She heard him start to protest but brought him up short by bringing her lips back to his and letting her tongue trace along them. Alicia gripped his ass tighter, marveling at tight muscles and soft skin under her hands. Eric returned the favor, bringing his hands down her back and groping her phat cheeks in the now warm water. She felt energy building again. "So much for getting clean" she thought.

Her husband bit her lip. She parted her legs slightly. His thick cock slipped between her thighs and she closed her legs again, trapping him. They were the perfect height, he loved when she did this. He moaned and released her lip from his teeth. She squeezed her thighs together and felt his body convulse ever so slightly. She felt the desire to have him, to feel him iron hard inside her, but this was just too much fun.

She started rocking herself, back and forth, under the spray as steam began to build on the glass. The warm water worked as excellent lubricant, making her thighs slick and wet, perfect for slipping back and forth on a massive cock. Eric moaned into their kiss and she pulled her arms from his ass to hug him tighter, crushing his muscle bound chest against her breasts. Her nipples slipped against his pecs and the warm water, creating a lovely sensation in their already more sensitive state. Eric grunted, suddenly slipping his hands off her butt, lower to her thighs. He gripped her there and lifted her into the air. Her legs hold on his cock broke and she naturally spread them and hooked them around his hips.

He walked her two steps to the back of their custom built shower. They were terribly proud of it. Two years ago they'd had the entire bathroom redone. Beautiful granite around the room and black and grey ceramic tiles in the shower. Their amazing shower head. The best part though, something that had been Alicia's idea, were a series of steps, seats, and handles that made up the wall of the shower directly across from the glass. They'd never been the right height for proper shower sex, only able to do Alicia's thigh move, until they'd had the shower redone.

But now...

Eric turned around and sat down on one of the seats. It had plastic wrapped pads in small hollowed out U shapes on both sides of it. Alicia's knees fit perfectly there, by design. Alicia broke their kiss and smiled down at Eric, grinning ear to ear. She gave her ass a shake and his hands came back up from her thighs to rub her cheeks. She smiled even bigger and started grinding herself against his groin. She could feel the shaft of his cock rubbing against her clit and the lips of her pussy. She felt the head slip between her lips... but moved it out of the way, preferring to tease him.

"No you fucking don't" her growled. He bought his hands off her ass and used one to lift her slightly and the other to guide himself into her. She wriggled her hips and tried to stop him playfully but she let him have his way in the end. The head of his pulsating cock and an inch or so more slipped inside. She groaned in ecstasy and arched her back. This pulled her up, nearly letting him slip out. Alicia brought her hands around behind her husbands head and looked him in the eye as she lowered herself, ever so slowly, down onto him. Fuck his cock was thick. Fuck he felt so good. Finally she felt her hips meet his. She stayed like that, letting his cock pulse and flex inside her. Feeling all the ways his huge member stretched her even after all these years.

"Alright baby now fuck" Eric told her. No room for negotiation in his tone. Sometimes she liked being told what to do. Alicia fucked him. She rode that perfect cock. Her pussy ached from the way he filled her. Hands dropped to her hips and started pulling her down. Faster and harder Eric forced her down on his cock. Her breathing grew ragged as her mind unfocused, losing grip on anything but the pleasure she felt from her partner. She moved herself up and down his shaft, rhythmically fucking him in and out of her.

She wanted his orgasm. She needed it. She sped herself up, until her rhythm was almost manic. Fingers locked behind his head she used that hold as leverage to bring herself down hard and fast on his swollen cock. Strong hands left her hips and moved back to her ass, gripping it and encouraging her as she rode him. Moans started to escape his lips and she smiled to herself. She still had it.

"That's right Eric. Give it to me. Cum in this pussy. Cum for me Eric". He grunted, a guttural sound that came from low in his throat. She felt his hips buck underneath her, spearing himself as deep inside as he'd go. His hands pressed down on the top of her ass cheeks. She felt him shudder and locked her pussy as tightly around his cock as she could. He convulsed once, twice. Eyes shut tight in bliss. She loved the way he looked when he came for her. She gripped him as tight as she could, and slowly moved herself up and down his shaft, trying to milk every last drop out of him. He opened his eyes at that, overstimulation putting a desperate look in them. He was always so sensitive right after an orgasm. She loved to take advantage.

Before he could protest she sat up off his penis, and stood up off her perch. Then she knelt back between his legs. " Woah. Woah baby, woah. Waaaaaaa aaaaahhhh", his protest trailed off into moans of pleasure. Honestly, one day this boy would learn not to talk so much. She swirled her tongue around the head of his softening cock and then bobbed up and down. Alicia pulled back the foreskin, exposing his "clit" and started feverishly running her tongue across it. His feet came off the ground as he shuddered and his toes popped as they curled. She loved how sensitive he got. She brought both hands up between his legs as she sucked. On hand cupped his balls while the with the other she used her index finger to slowly circle his asshole. She had him gasping for air. She thought she could hear him trying to put together some kind of sentence in protest, but she just kept sucking his cock. Finally, as his dick went fully soft, she released him. Eric gasped for air, holding his hand on his chest feigning a heartache. She giggled at her love struck husband.

Afterwards the two showered off under the steamy water. Eric washed her. Just like he always did when they showered together. She remembered a time when it used to make her uncomfortable. Now nothing could be more untrue. His strong hands traced over every part of her. They massaged and caressed, Scrubbed and soaped everywhere on her. He was so gentle, and very thorough. He washed every part of her, from the soles of her feet, to the new folds on her stomach that she hated, to wrinkles on her face that made her think she looked too much like her mother. He never missed a spot.

After their shower they toweled off and decided to head out for breakfast. They had a nice little diner not far from the house. The owner was an old friend of Eric's, they'd gone to highschool together. When Eric went to college for business school, His friend Ethan joined the army. After two tours in Iraq Ethan had been medically discharged and Eric helped him to open the diner. It was a really nice place, the theme was classic rock, guitars and old records all over the walls, a jukebox in the middle of the dining area that only played Ethan's favorites. Not to mention Ethan was a fantastic cook.

Eric drove them there. Eric always drive when they were together. For two reasons. One, he'd been in three accidents as a child before she met him when she was 17 and he had issues trusting other people behind the wheel. Two he loved road head. It wasn't soemthing she did for him often. She wasn't very comfortable with sex in public. However, this particular morning, she was very hot and bothered. Her orgasm in bed had been lovely, but not cumming with Eric in the showerhad built a lot of tension for her. To make things worse she just kept thinking about their big empty house, totally devoid of children or distractions for the entire weekend. She kept dreaming of all the ways he would take her.

"Whatcha doing there honey" Eric asked. Clumsy. Absentminded. Her hand was on his crotch, slowly massaging a growing bulge there. Fuck it. She was already almost there.

Alicia reached down and unbuckled her seatbelt. "Eyes on the road. Drive slow" she said as she leaned herself across the middle console and undid his pants. His cock flopped out from his jeans. Naughty man. Dirty man. He didn't wear underwear. He had expected her to do this. She almost sat back up to spite Him. Just to teach the presumptuous asshole a lesson. His cock twitched though. Swelling a little as blood rushed to it. Her tongue reached out and licked the head of it. She'd teach him a lesson later. Right now his cock was just too pretty.

She slurped and sucked his cock the entire way to the diner. Towards the end of the short drive he got all the way hard and she was deep throating him as they pulled into their parking spot. As he clicked off the engine she forced as much of him down her throat as she could, until she was choking on him, before finally pulling herself upright in her seat. Eric stared at her wide eyed. "C'mon honey, lets eat. I'm starving".