No Kissing

Story Info
A mom reconnects with an old lover.
4.1k words
3.57
22.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while in my twenties, I had a fuck buddy named Danny. It all started at a house party in Houston where he hit on my friend Jenna and she shot him down. I was really drunk and he was kinda cute, so I offered to give him a consolation blow-job. I was only joking, but after he said "sure!" it suddenly sounded like fun, so the next thing I knew I was dropping to my knees in the kitchen and unbuckling his belt.

I was wearing a sexy little floral dress and my Doc Marten's. I thought I looked smoking hot. Danny must have thought so too because he didn't complain when I took out his dick. He had a really nice cock--long and thick with a big vein running up one side--Jenna had really missed out.

I teased him a little at first--not putting it all the way in my mouth--just running my lips up the side and probing the slit at the end with the tip of my tongue. It drives guys crazy when you tease them like that--acting like you're going to swallow their cock and then veering off at the last second, sliding it along your cheek instead.

Danny was leaning up against the counter with his jeans down around his ankles. The look in his eyes was priceless--he wanted to be in my mouth so bad. He didn't know what to do with his hands while I played with his junk, so he held them out to the side, unsure and fluttery. So adorable.

Here's the thing--we weren't even remotely alone. The party was still going on. People kept coming and going to get beers out of the fridge. Guys and girls--friends of mine as well as complete strangers. They'd glance over, see us in the corner, and be like "Huh, so I guess Liz is blowing Danny...?"

Everyone was cool about it though--nobody stared or said anything. But it was still weird. Weird but kinda hot. It got even hotter when Danny asked to me to show him my tits. So there I was with my dress pulled halfway down, my little titties right out in the open, and Danny's monster cock in my mouth. It was probably the sluttiest thing I've ever done.

I could tell he was getting close because his hips kept jerking forward--he wanted to thrust so bad. I grabbed his cute little butt with both hands to keep things under control, and looked up at him through my sweaty bangs.

That's another thing that drives guys crazy--making eye contact when you're sucking them.

That did it. His cock throbbed and he immediately shot off in my mouth. His big load hit the back of my throat, and I gagged. I hate it when that happens.

"Holy fuck, dude!" I coughed, wiping my my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Sorry," he said, and handed me my beer.

* * *

Nothing else happened between us that night, but we'd crossed the bridge from "slightly acquainted" to "fuck buddies". From that point on I knew if I was feeling lonely or horny, I could show up at Danny's house any hour day or night and say "You owe me, dude."

Initially he just ate me out--an eye for an eye--but eventually we graduated to straight-up fucking.

The first time we did it for real was a hot night in August. I was coming off a six-hour shift at the café where I worked. When I knocked on Danny's door, I was still dressed in my waitress get-up, right down to the little black apron.

"Hey, wanna do it?" I said.

"Sure," he answered. "Why not? I got nothing better to do."

So romantic.

A cloud of smoke rolled out through the open door. The smell of weed was thick.

As soon as I walked inside, I started shedding clothes. I wasn't trying to be sexy or anything--it just felt so good to be out of the Texas heat and humidity.

Danny watched in appreciation as I dropped my whole waitress kit right in the middle of his living room. Apron, bra, panties, everything. All I kept on was my little black ankle socks. I'm sure I looked ridiculous.

He held up a bong. "Wanna hit?"

I inhaled a lungful of skunky smoke and held it until I had a coughing fit. A mellow tingle spread up my arms and legs, before settled in the bowl of my pelvis. Instantly, my nipples contracted to two eager little points. Getting high always makes me horny.

Danny had the radio on in the background and the old song "The Need to Be Naked" came on. Ironic, right?

"Hey, turn it up!" I said and started dancing.

I mouthed the words over and over as I gyrated my hips: "I feel the need to be naked. I feel the need to be naked with you."

Every time I said "you" I pointed at Danny. Now I was trying to be sexy. I shook my hair out of its work bun and let it cascade long and loose over my shoulders. I rose up on my toes and stretched my arms high over my head to show off my tits as I danced.

Clever boy, he got the message and took off his pants. His dick was already hard and sticking straight out. It was obvious he wanted me, which is always gratifying.

I took his cock in my hand and jerked him a little, giving him my best doe eyes--my "please daddy" look.

"Can I actually fuck you this time?" He asked.

"Sure," I said, sidling up to him. "But no kissing, okay? No strings, no commitments."

"Okay," he nodded. "No kissing. Cross my heart."

He backed me up against the wall and pinned me there, rubbing his big hard-on against my bush and tummy. My pussy was sopping wet and aching for his cock. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

He nuzzled my throat and played with my tits while I ground my pelvis against him.

"Should I get a condom?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm protected. Bareback is cool."

"Sweet!"

He grabbed my ass and lifted me in the air like I weighed nothing at all. I love being picked up, feeling delicate and helpless, at a guy's mercy.

I wanted him really bad now.

His bobbing cock was searching for my entrance so I angled my hips to give him a straight shot. He looked me right in the eye as he penetrated me.

At first, I was worried he was going to lean in and kiss me, but he kept his word. The astonished way he was looking at me was way more intimate than any kiss. I felt like I was drowning in his big blue eyes.

And oh god his cock! His big thick meat was all the way up inside me, the head pressing just right against the front of my cunt. He wasn't even moving, just holding perfectly still, savoring being inside me for the first time.

It felt so good to have him there, I couldn't hold still for long. I threw my arms around his neck and hooked my feet behind his knees to get enough leverage to hump him.

I was in charge now, riding him like a living dildo. I was so wet, there was no friction whatsoever.

"Holy fuck, dude!" Danny groaned.

I guess it felt pretty good to him too.

He shifted his hands on my ass, taking control back, but also taking some of the strain off my thighs.

Then, his fingertip lightly brushed my butthole. Oh my God! I'd never been into ass stuff. The appeal of sticking something up my butt was totally alien to me, but now, in my current state of mind it seemed totally reasonable

I could see the question in his eyes. More?

I nodded--uh-huh, do it.

He pressed, and the first joint of his finger popped inside. The sensation was amazing. His cock was filling my cunt and now his finger was working its way up my ass. It was too much.

"Oh god... I never knew...," I moaned.

Danny grinned, and push his finger deeper.

He really worked me over. Both his cock and his finger were unrelenting.

After five minutes of getting it in both holes, I was lightheaded and drenched with sweat. My thighs were aching.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum," I croaked. I was also so turned on I could barely talk.

I was so focused on my own looming orgasm that it took me totally by surprise when Danny came first.

There was a sudden throb, then he started pumping me full of cum.

Spurt after spurt, each one bigger than the last.

"Unh...unh... unh," I grunted.

Jerking and shuddering, toes curling, I rode out my climax.

When both of us finally finished, he took his finger out of my butt, lifted me off his cock, and set me lightly down back on my feet.

I just stood there for a few seconds, disoriented and wobbly, occasionally twitching with an orgasmic aftershock.

I was a complete mess. My cunt was dripping cum--thick pendulous ropes of it hanging from my swollen lips and pooling on the floor

"Uh, dude, can I borrow a towel?"

Like a gentleman he went off to fetch me one--a faded beach towel with an image of Minnie Mouse on a surfboard. I stood in the middle of his living room, and, squatting slightly, mopped between my legs until I stopped leaking. Very ladylike.

We sat on his couch together and smoked more weed until I regained my composure.

Then I put my waitress uniform back on and went home.

Similar scenes played out between us over the next 12 months. We fucked some more at his place, a few times at my place, and once in a park near my place when Jenna was fucking her boyfriend at my place. We only stopped we he got engaged to a girl named Chelsea. True to his word, he never did try to kiss me.

* * *

Fast forward ten years. I got married and moved to L.A.

I'd totally given up my old wicked ways. My husband and I had a baby together and another one was on the way. I thought I'd never see Danny again.

It wasn't like I kept his existence a secret. I told Mike about him at the same time I told him about all my old boyfriends, as kind of an afterthought: "Oh yeah, and there was also this one guy--Danny. We used to fool around sometimes, but it was nothing serious."

So, it came as a total surprise when Danny texted me saying he was going to be in L.A. on business in a few days, and asking if I wanted to get together for coffee and "to talk about old times".

"How did you get my number?" I texted back.

"Jenna gave it to me. She says hi."

"Oh my god! It's Danny from Houston!" I said to my husband. "He's going to be in town. He asks if I want to meet up!"

My husband glanced up from his laptop.

"Is that the party blow-job guy?"

I nodded sheepishly. "Uh-huh."

"Do you want to go?"

"You know... I kinda do."

"It's okay if you want to sleep with him," my husband said matter-of-factly.

I stared at him appalled.

"It's just coffee! He's married! I think they have kids!"

"It's still okay. I like the idea of you doing it with another guy... as long as you tell me about it afterwards."

"Nothing is going to happen!"

* * *

The following Thursday I pulled into the parking lot of a Beverly Hills Starbucks.

It took a while for me to recognize Danny in a suit and tie. He recognized me instantly.

He stood up from his table and held his arms out for a hug. "Oh my God, Lizzie! You haven't aged a day! You look amazing!"

My big pregnant belly made the embrace awkward, but we hugged anyway.

"First one?" He said glancing down.

"Second. I'm due next month. How's Chelsea?"

"We got divorced last year."

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's okay," he said "It's very amicable. We share custody so I see her all the time. We actually get along better now than we did when we were married."

He bought me a Frappuccino and we sat and chatted for a while about our kids, about the old crowd back in Texas. It was nice. He didn't flirt with me or anything. Just two old friends getting caught up.

When I got up to leave, I laughed and said "My husband is going to be so disappointed. He thought I was going to sleep with you."

"You still could you know," Danny said, flashing me his old cockeyed grin. "My hotel is right around the corner."

"Dude... seriously?"

He shrugged.

"No strings, no commitments, just like old times. I fly back to Texas tomorrow. And no kissing... I promise."

"I can't believe you remember that!"

As we walked to his hotel, he rested his hand lightly on the small of my back. It was sweet... almost gentlemanly. For a fleeing moment I remembered the Minnie Mouse towel, and blushed.

He escorted me through the lobby. I was so nervous. I was terrified I might see someone I knew. Plus, I didn't feel very sexy. I was forty pounds heavier than the last time he'd seen me. Would he even still find me attractive? What was I doing?

My apprehension evaporated when we got to his room and he immediately started undressing me. That was something new. When we fucked back in the day, he always let me take my own clothes off. He never stripped me.

The look on his face told me my fears were unfounded.

I felt like a Christmas present being unwrapped. He took his time, carefully folding each article of clothing and laying it out neatly on the bed. My boring maternity dress, my black tights, my industrial-strength bra.

As he did it, he ran his hands all over, exploring me, familiarizing himself with Lizzie's new mommy body. He was particularly impressed by my tits. I'd gone up two cup sizes since the last time he'd seen my breasts.

"These are nice," he said, thumbing my thick nipples.

"My milk's come in," I warned. "Be careful, or I'll start leaking...."

"Understood," he nodded.

"... but don't stop," I added.

He dropped to his knees to pull down my panties. On some level I must have realized that having sex with Danny had been a possibility, because thankfully I'd worn a sexy, lacy pair--one of the few in my underwear drawer that still fit my fat ass.

I pointed my toes as he slipped my underwear off, trying to project elegance and grace. I'm not sure I succeeded, but he didn't complain.

Oh my God, I was naked. Totally, spectacularly naked.

Ironically, I felt better about my body now that I was uncovered. No one looks good in maternity clothes. I think they're designed to be as dowdy and frumpy as possible. But without my dull outfit, I felt transformed. I wasn't a chubby middle-aged mom anymore--I was a fertility goddess--ripe and fecund and dripping raw sexuality. Literally dripping, I might add. I was shocked by how turned on I was.

Danny kissed his way down my full belly to the hairy patch between my legs. I hadn't trimmed down there in months.

I squatted a little and spread my thighs to give him better access.

"You still taste the same," he smiled. "You always had the sweetest pussy."

I ran my hands through his hair as he ate me out. He had a slight bald patch now, but he still knew how to use his tongue. He teased my clit, licked my swollen lips.

"Oh, fuck yes," I said. "Holy fuck, that's good."

"Do you want to cum like this?" He asked.

"No," I said bluntly. "I want to cum with you inside me."

He stood up so fast he almost hit the underside of my chin with the back of his head. Before he even was fully upright, he started tearing off his clothes. Not folding them neatly like he'd done with mine, just shucking them frantically and tossing them on the floor. He was that eager.

He was a little heavier than he'd been in his twenties--a bit thicker around the middle, with the start of a paunch. What hadn't changed was his cock. It was still thick and veiny--the right mix of tender and brutal.

Also, it was jutting straight out just like the first time we fucked all those years ago. He still wanted me.

The purple head was shiny with pre-cum--he was dripping as much as I was. I took his cock in my hand and traced a wet streak on my swollen belly.

"Guess I don't need a condom," he said.

"Nah," I laughed. "Bareback is still cool."

He grabbed my arms and steered me backwards toward the bed.

"But how do we...?"

His confusion was obvious. If he got on top of me, my belly would be in the way, and in my current condition there was no question of us attempting anything acrobatic.

"Like this," I said, turning away from him and dropping down on all fours. I stuck my big butt up in the air and presented my pussy to him.

To make my offer more obvious, I wiggled my ass from side to side.

"Oh God, Lizzie," Danny groaned. "You're killing me."

He knelt behind me and grabbed my hips with his strong hands, positioning me how he wanted me, lining me up. I could feel him staring at my pussy.

"Give it to me," I said.

The head of his cock brushed against my swollen lips, sending a shiver through my shoulders.

He paused for a second, savoring the moment.

The realization of what I was about to do sank in.

So this is what cheating feels like!

Then he mounted me. I felt every inch of him going in. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed Danny's cock, but having him back inside me was like slipping on an old, familiar sweater--safe and comfortable. I gave a deep throaty groan, arching my spine to take him deep.

He rested his hand on the small of my back to calm me before starting to thrust in earnest.

He didn't hold back at all, didn't try to take it slow and easy, just went straight to fucking me. Which was fine, because I was already so turned on from being eaten out, I was teetering right on the edge of orgasm.

I thrust back against him, matching him stroke for stroke, clenching my pussy tight around his thick meat. So good.

I hadn't had a proper fuck in months. Since I'd started to show, Mike had treated me like a China doll--like he was afraid I would break if he was too rough.

Danny was just the right amount of rough. He pounded me exactly like he had in the old days, grunting like an animal as he drove his cock home.

My sweaty bangs were in my eyes. My full breasts swayed back and forth beneath me with every deep thrust.

Then I felt a telltale tingle in my nipples. Oh shit.

I was leaking milk, fat drops falling on the clean hotel carpet. So embarrassing. So slutty.

Danny realized instantly what was going on. He reached around and cupped my breasts, started playing with my swollen nipples, started milking me. Now I wasn't just dripping, I was spraying.

"You're so fucking sexy," he murmured.

The sensation of being milked while my cunt was being pounded was utterly mind-blowing. Even better than having a finger up my ass.

"I'm gonna...," I panted.

"Me too," Danny groaned.

"Give it to me," I said. "Please, daddy."

That was how I came--down on my hands and knees, being milked like a cow, begging for Danny's cum. I made more unintelligible animal sounds as he thrust in and out.

His first spurt came right as my orgasm was peaking, which was perfect.

There was so much of it! He just kept pumping and pumping, emptying his big balls into my married, cheating cunt.

When he finally slithered out me, I collapsed on the damp carpet, exhausted, leaking cum and milk.

For a few minutes I just lay there, stunned and ashamed by what I'd just done. I hadn't just slept with Danny. I'd fucked him like a farm animal.

Then my phone dinged in my purse.

"Can you get that for me?" I asked Danny. "It's in the side pocket."

It was a text from my husband:

"How's it going?"

"Great!" I texted back from the floor. "Just wrapping up. Be home soon."

"I need to go," I told Danny.

He gave me his hand, and pulled my awkward bulk up off the damp carpet

Then he sat naked on the edge of the bed and handed me my clothes as I scrambled to put them on. His softening dick hung down between his legs, thick and heavy, still shiny from being inside me.

"It was great seeing you again," he said.

"Same here," I said, leaning down to give him a peck on the cheek.

That was the first and only time I kissed him.

* * *

My husband was cooking dinner when I got home. Our daughter was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Sasha?"

"Your mom dropped by and asked if she could take her to the park. She said she'd get her back before dark. How was it?"

"Nice," I said noncommittally. "He's doing great."

"Your dress is inside out."

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly. "Okay, yes. I fucked him. I wasn't planning to, but I did."

12