No Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it."

"There's not much to tell. It was just a quickie in his hotel for old times' sake."

"I really want you right now."

Men are so territorial. It was like Mike needed to reclaim me, to make me his again. For the second time that day I found myself being undressed by a horny man. My husband didn't neatly fold my clothes like Danny had--he just scattered them on the floor of the kitchen.

His hand went between my legs.

"You're really wet," he said.

"A lot of that's him. I'm still full of his cum."

That made him want me even more. His belt buckle clanged as it hit the floor.

He bent me over the kitchen table and nudged the inside of my feet with the toe of his shoe to get me to spread them farther apart. Then he stood there for a bit studying my exposed pussy like he thought it should look different from receiving Danny's cock.

"Is he bigger than me?" He asked.

"A little I guess," I said glancing back over my shoulder. "Hurry up, I'm getting cold."

Mike stepped forward and penetrated me.

"I can feel it," he said

"Feel what?"

"His cum. I can feel his cum on my cock. Oh God."

That made him start thrusting in earnest, going at it hard, using long, deep thrusts.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulled my head back, made me arch my back. My tits were leaking milk again, dribbling all down my front.

"Do you like that?" He growled.

"Yessss...," I said, thrusting back against him.

"Are you my dirty little whore?"

I nodded frantically.

"I'm your dirty little whore with a sticky cunt full of cum."

He slid his hand down between my legs, started rubbing my clit. I was already really turned on from doing it with Danny, but this was too much. I started to moan. I could feel my orgasm building.

Mike ran his hands over my big pregnant belly.

"I love you so much," he said.

"And I love you too... holy fuck!"

I came for the second time that night. This time with my husband's cock in my cunt instead of Danny's.

The emotions I was feeling were so intense I came completely undone and dissolved into helpless sobs.

Mike stroked my hair, soothing me, letting me cry it all out.

"I'm never going to cheat on you again, not ever!" I wailed.

"Shhh," he said. "It's all my fault. I put the idea in your head."

Rising up on my toes, I gave Mike a deep passionate kiss.

12