No Letting Go

Story Info
Turning my ex into my personal bimbo.
3.9k words
4.31
41.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think it's possible to let something go if you love it enough.

For me, it was Payton.

We met the day after her 18th birthday. She was a tall brunette with blue eyes, kind-of flat chested, a fairly nice ass, and a smile that melted me. She was out with friends, while I was out with a buddy who was in town. We couldn't stop looking at each other and smiling.

I was 20, but had a good enough fake I.D. to get into the bar. I wasn't a heavy drinker by any means, but enjoyed the occasional rum. Because it was a bar, their group had to leave at 8 PM. I thought I missed my chance.

That was until later that night, when we matched on Tinder.

We scheduled a date night where I took her to one of my favourite places to eat. We hit it off immediately, as I had learned she wanted to attend University in the fall for business. I was already done school, working in the trades. Money was getting tighter though, but I did the best with what I could. I could sense she understood.

About a month into us officially dating, I was offered a job out of state. It was still about a five hour drive back home, so Payton and I decided we should try a long distance relationship.

For a while, it worked really well. I'd come home once every two weeks or so, we'd go out on all sorts of dates, and whether it was the back seat of my shitty car, a hotel room, or her bedroom when her parents weren't home, we had TONS of sex.

She wasn't much of a dirty talker, but her moans are what got me going. I could have easily kept going, but we normally stopped after two or three times each night we saw each other. And she always swallowed. It was really hot to watch.

Eventually though, the job became more demanding, as did her school work. Our phone calls got shorter, and our texts became a bit more voiceless. We were really missing that spark of being with each other.

I tried my best to keep it going. I felt that I truly loved her, and I wanted to do anything I could to make her happy. I was planning to take a full week off and surprise her, but she broke up with me over the phone the day before I was going to book it. I was crushed.

Sure, we only dated for about six months, but it haunted me.

Two years later, I found myself living in the same city as her. She was still attending University, I was working a higher-paying job. I shot her a text every now and then, offering to catch up. The response was always the same.

"Sorry, can't. Lots of homework."

'Bullshit,' I always thought.

This is where I started to question my sanity, as I found myself scrolling through her social media to see if she's doing anything. Her posts were with the same group of friends, but months apart. I knew some of those friends, and they were really nice, but I knew they lived pretty far away. Then I found a way to look at class schedules at the University she attended for individual students. She did indeed pack her school week.

I knew her parents were out of the picture for her. They fought almost daily when Payton and I dated.

I just wanted to see Payton for myself, to tell her how I felt. But I also knew she would probably try to avoid me. I needed to find a way to get her undivided attention.

I tried to come up with an elaborate plan, but was coming up blank. I even tried to move on with other girls, and no one worked. They weren't Payton.

An ad popped up on my social media feed one day that piqued my interest.

"Make any girl fall in love with you again, INCLUDING YOUR EX."

I figured it was worth a shot, I was desperate.

I clicked on the link, and was taken to a website that was advertising mind control equipment. The concept was simple, get them into a room alone, show them the video, and they were all yours again. There were varying levels of mind control available for purchase, including loving girlfriend, sex slave, and nymphomaniac bimbo.

Initially, I was more interested in trying the loving girlfriend option. But the more I thought about it, the thought of her being mindlessly in love with me, begging for sex was a much more attractive option. Plus, the features in that package included body manipulation. What can I say? It intrigued me.

I proceeded to purchase this package, but as I got to the check-out, I saw there was a mandatory video interview that had to take place before my order was completed and shipped. I booked it for the next day at the earliest available time.

During the interview, one of the developers of the product asked me questions about the subject I was trying to manipulate into controlling. I was open and honest, telling him I wanted Payton to want me the way I wanted her.

The man on the other end of the screen sighed.

"Mr. Arthur, I have seen several men like yourself with the same problem. This video interview portion attempts to filter out men who are trying to build harems, and have multiple women turned into slaves to serve their every want, desire and need. You sound like a man who is not pursuing this process, I assume?"

"That's correct. Just one is enough for me," I said.

"As part of the contract and waiver, you must agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement, as well as a form basically indicating you are aware of the serious impacts of harem building. Are you comfortable with completing both?"

I nodded. "Just tell me where to sign."

After finalizing the paper work, and my device set to arrive in a matter of days, I now had to come up with a plan to get Payton alone with me.

The man on the other end of the video call recommended a service the mind controlling company provided, which basically tricked the victim into showing up at an event that does not actually exist.

"It involves heavy social media ads, and a constant presence in the victim's normal, day to day life," the man said. "It has about a 90% success rate."

"I'm sold," I said, providing every detail I knew about Payton, her schedule, and some of her interests. The man nodded as he wrote down a full page of notes.

"We'll call you the day we are ready for you," the man said, ending the call.

***

A week passed, and while my device arrived, my phone call hadn't. I decided that if another week had passed and I wasn't getting a phone call, I was going to send the device back and ask for a refund.

Then, on the 10th day, that same man from the video call phoned me.

"I need you to be in the business faculty auditorium in 45 minutes. No sooner, no later. Bring your device."

No questions asked.

I arrived 40 minutes later, and stalled before walking in. The man from the video call motioned for me to hurry up the stairs and into the production room at the back of the auditorium. With device in hand, I ran up the stairs. He extended a handshake, and I accepted.

"It's better you don't know my name, for legal reasons," he explained. "We don't have much time. Hand me your device."

I gave it to him and he quickly started pushing buttons, making his way to a projector. He was able to wirelessly connect to it, and as he finished, we heard the door creak open.

We weren't visible from the production room, but we could see a slender woman walking along the main floor of the auditorium.

Payton. She looked around to see no one else in the auditorium. She decided to sit down in the front row.

"Perfect. Hit the lights!" The man whispered to me sharply. I hit a series of light switches all at once, and the room went dark, as the screen turned on.

Several bright colors appeared on the screen. The mysterious man handed me what looked like a blindfold, but had a film filter on it.

"You don't want to be mind controlled, I assume," he said with a smile, and his eye mask already on.

I slipped it on and whispered back: "What if someone comes in?"

The man shook his head. "This theater is closed. The doors are now locked, and while we can get out, no one can get in until she's done."

Down in the first floor, Payton was glued to the screen. The colors -- which looked more black and white to me now thanks to the eye mask -- were captivating her, and drawing her in.

"Ready for the good part?" The man asked.

As he said that, the screen faded to black, and a bright, white light flashed what seemed like hundreds of times before going dark again. A low, buzzing noise came from the speakers in the auditorium. I looked down to the first row, and Payton was standing, still staring at the screen.

The colors returned, and she began to undress.

"This will allow for her breast expansion you ordered," the man explained. "She's already under a submissive state. She will begin absorbing a mantra, becoming your mind controlled sex slave. The nymphomaniac bimbo portion will follow suit."

"It's not going to hurt her, is it?" I asked, choosing a very strange time to be concerned with safety.

He shook his head. "As far as she knows right now, she's in a movie. Her brain will begin absorbing information she will believe to be true. It will basically burn into her subconscious, and change her emotions and reactions completely.

Throughout the colors on the screen, words like "SUBMIT," "OBEY," and "SLAVE" cascaded through the background. A voice on the speakers whispered them into Payton's ears. The words became more prevalent on the screen, and while Payton was still standing, she had her arms behind her back. She was now completely naked.

The screen faded to black once again. This time, instead of flashing lights, a large, black dot faded into the picture. that black dot reduced in size gradually, until it was the size of a pea. I was startled by the sound of a woman's giggle on the speakers as the dot grew back to its original size, before shrinking back down. The audio was of a woman panting, and sighing.

"Your girl is about to have the orgasm of her life," the man interjected. "It will be her last one under her own free will."

I looked down to the first row. Payton was seated again, but this time, I could see her right arm shaking vigorously, with her hand undoubtedly on her pussy. The dot kept growing and shrinking as the mind control consumed Payton. The woman's playful giggling and sighs continued on the speaker, but illegible phrases were dubbed underneath.

"They don't make sense to us, but they are coded for her," the man explained. "If you watch closely, you can see her breasts expanding... now."

Sure enough, Payton's tits were growing before my very eyes. She hardly noticed. Her eyes were completely glued to the screen, and her hand was rubbing her clit wildly.

The dot shrunk back down, but then disappeared. The white flashing returned, and as the audio went silent, I heard Payton moaning and screaming in pleasure.

She had orgasmed. She was all mine.

I started for the stairs before the man stopped me.

"She will come to you," he said.

"But, how will she know?" I asked.

He smiled, "a magician never reveals his secrets."

Payton looked around, and tried to get dressed. Her fresh triple-D breasts made that nearly impossible, but she managed to get her sundress on, and she basically ran out the door, covering her chest with her binder and books.

***

I didn't have to wait long, but as the man had indicated, Payton came to me later that day.

She texted me, asking for my address. I figured I'd play it cool, bait her for a little longer, before replying, but my excitement got the best of me. I texted her right back, and she came over minutes later.

She was wearing a pair of leggings and a sweater that was doing its best to hide her new breasts, but failing miserably as she walked up the steps. I watched her tits jiggle as she walked determined to the front door.

As I mentioned, I was pretty well off. After the trades, I found myself at a tech company, and quickly worked my way up the ladder. That meant more money for nice cars and a big mansion in the hills of the city.

And apparently, a sex slave.

She knocked on the door aggressively. I answered calmly.

"Hey Payton, what's up?"

"I uh... need to come in," she stammered.

I welcomed her in and closed the door behind her, silently locking the door.

"What can I do for you?"

"Listen, Derek, I don't know what's coming over me, but I don't feel good right now, and I uh... I think I need your help," she said. She sat down into one of the comfy chairs in the main greeting area, just off from the doorway, crossing her legs, and squirming.

The second part of the conversion to a sex slave or a bimbo, or in my case, both, was a collar that she had to wear. It was planted on the coffee table, right in front of Payton. She tried to avoid looking at it, but she was getting weaker.

"Oh? And what can I do to help?" I sat across from Payton, setting my coffee cup on a coaster on the glass coffee table, right next to the collar.

Payton breathed heavily through her nose, as she glanced at the collar. Her subconscious knew she needed it, but she was trying her hardest to resist.

"I don't know, but I just need to figure out what to do," she rambled. "I-I can't take it anymore."

I placed a finger on the collar. "Is there something you need?"

She nodded, before quickly closing her eyes tightly and shaking her head.

I picked up the collar, and held it in my hand, looking at it, studying its details. I noticed a small loop at the front of it where a leash would clip on, or a dog tag.

Payton stared as I held the leash in my hand. I smiled.

"Would you like to try it on? See how it fits?" I asked.

"I-I don't know..." Payton said, through thick streams of resistance. I had to give it to her, she was struggling her best, but deep down, she knew it was no use. She knew what was going to happen, and while her initial mind didn't like it, her subconscious LOVED it.

I stood up. Her hands gripped the armrests of the chair like she was strapped in. She hardly moved as I walked behind her.

"Yes, or no, Payton. Do you want the collar?" I asked her quietly. I brushed her cheek with it. She gasped and snapped.

"Yes. Put it on me," she muttered.

I clipped it on her carefully, and tightened it. The black, leather collar began to 'work its magic,' as Payton swallowed hard and gasped for air. She moaned out, and then calmed down. I sat back down across from her and she smiled.

"I am here to serve you," she said, looking and acting genuinely happy. "My mind, my body, my soul are yours. Please, make me your personal bimbo. How shall I address you?"

"Call me Master," I reply.

"Yes, Master," she paused. "What is your main purpose for me?"

"I want you to love me and I want you to be my willing sex slave at all times," I ordered.

Her smile grew wider. "Thank you, Master. I love you. I can't wait to serve your every need. Do you have any questions for me?"

My heart nearly exploded. This was real. She was all mine.

But I had to get closure before we could start anything more.

"Why did you break up with me two years ago?" I asked.

Payton's face changed to serious. "I was concerned about my future. I realize that was selfish now, I am sorry, Master. My future now is with you, and making you happy. Your pleasure is my only goal."

I smiled. "I'm glad you know that already. Do you remember having sex with me?"

She smiled once again. "Oh, yes Master. I fantasized about it so much after we broke up." She glanced down at the bulge forming in my pants. "I need that cock again so bad, Master."

I stood up, and ordered her to do the same. She followed me down a spiraling staircase, where I had prepped an entire room in case this ever came to fruition. It was complete with a lingerie wardrobe for Payton, an extensive about of high heels in her size, and a wide array of collars in all sorts of colors.

"Welcome to your room. This is where you will get yourself ready for me. Understood."

Her smile was genuine and her excitement was uncontainable. "Yes Master. May I get ready for you now?"

"Yes, you may meet me in the Master Bedroom upstairs in 20 minutes. Don't keep me waiting." I ordered.

As I made my way upstairs, I was shaking my head in disbelief at how real it was. I was finally going to have my girlfriend back, but this time, permanently, and with massive tits.

I took off my shirt, and changed into some more comfortable pants. I opted for gym shorts, seeing as I wasn't planning on keeping them on long anyway.

Like clockwork, Payton slowly walked up to the doorway.

"Hello Master. I am here to serve you," she said with a seductive smile.

I was blown away. Her black corset lingerie pushed her tits up perfectly, and she didn't bother to wear a thong. Her black stockings were secured by a garner belt around her waist, and her high heels made her look even taller.

On top of that, her black collar continued to rest around her neck, and a gold, chain leash hung from it.

I grabbed hold of the leash. Instinctively, she dropped to her knees, and crawled behind me.

Payton looked up at me with her blue eyes, once so innocent, but now, she was a pet, a fuck doll, and a slave.

And mine, to boot.

I sat on the edge of the bed. Payton kept her arms behind her back. I rubbed my cock through my shorts.

"Master, may I taste your cock?" Payton asked.

"I think you need to beg," I said, as I pulled out my 8 1/2" cock from my shorts.

Her mouth opened, and her eyes froze onto it. She then looked back up at me.

"Master, please. Your slave needs to pleasure you with her mouth. I don't want anything else in the world, just the taste of you in my mouth. Please, Master, I need it."

I then pressed my cock in between her lips, and she began sucking. I assume she had practice, or the hypnosis played a part, but she was sucking my cock flawlessly. She was bobbing her head up and down relentlessly, and gagged herself on it multiple times before popping my cock out of her mouth to breathe.

"Thank you Master. I feel so horny right now. Thank you for making me your slave."

As she returned to sucking my cock, I held her hair back.

"You're so much more than just my slave. You are my bimbo. You will always be ready for me to fuck you, and you will serve me any way I want."

Her eyes widened. She lifted up from my cock and smiled. "I've wanted to be your slut for so long, Master. I dreamt about it. I daydreamed about it. Take me. Make me your toy."

I had no idea if she was telling the truth or not. It was too hot for me to care.

She crawled onto the bed and stuck her ass in the air. I rubbed my cock against her needy pussy.

"Please Master, fuck me. Make me sorry for breaking up with yoouuuu..." she trailed off as I began fucking her.

Her moans were more desperate and needy than when we dated. I was also in better shape, so I was able to fuck her harder for longer stretches.

Her orgasms began hitting her like waves on a beach. One after another, I felt her cum on my cock.

"Thank you Master. I love this cock. I needed it so badly. Make me your bitch in heat."

I smacked her ass hard while I fucked her. It must have encouraged her.

"Oh yes, Master. You own my body. Abuse me. Punish meeee..." She pleaded.

I was really surprised with how long I lasted, considering the circumstances. But I still had some hurt to heal.

"You're sorry for breaking up with me," I told her.

"Yes Master, I'm sorry I broke up with you," she repeated.

"You're nothing more than a sex slave in desperate need of cock," I ordered.

"Mmm, of course Master. I'm your sex slave. I will always need your cock. I only want your cock."

She looked back at me and smiled.

"Make me yours, Master. Your slave needs her Masters' cum."

I increased my pace. Her moans grew louder as I pulled on her hair.

"Oh, Master, fucking BREED MEEEEEE...." she cried out as she came on my cock.

I exploded my load inside of her. Payton gasped and smiled. As I pulled out, she moaned quietly in pleasure. She took two fingers and pulled cum out of her pussy and into her mouth.

12