No Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste delicious, Master," she said. "Better than ever."

***

It wasn't easy, but eventually, Payton became my live-in sex slave.

While she wasn't a complete bimbo because I made her complete the rest of her classes online, outside of schoolwork, she was completely mindless. Her only thoughts involved sex, and how to make me cum.

She constantly woke me up in the morning by giving me head, and not stopping until I came in her mouth or fucked her. Either way, my cum ended up inside of her.

I discovered she had a slave kink long before her hypnosis, and she was now willing she was to do anything to please me, even if it meant sucking my cock under the table while I ate the meal she prepared for me.

I continued making great money at work, but Payton did eventually use her business degree to begin marketing herself in an unusual way. She started TikTok, Instagram, and OnlyFans accounts. And she quickly became one of the top earners on all three platforms, as horny men around the world begged and pleaded her to fuck them. We were both making mountains of money, not that she knew or cared.

But every night, Payton would finish filming, and get changed into something I wanted her to wear, and began pleasuring her Master.

Her friends never called her to check up on her. Her parents never did, either. Payton was completely mine. And this time, I wasn't letting go.

12