No-LIMIT-Rooms 05 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers

"I must speak to M I S T R E S S Rebecca, urgently!" My words had been louder than intended and had been heard throughout the room. Four rushed toward us.

"What's the problem?"

"No, problem! Five just panicked about tonight!", Isabell quickly apologized for me.

"I'm not panicking, I just need to talk to Mistress Rebecca!", I tried to explain in a laboriously controlled manner.

Five looked back and forth between the two of us. "Five, your responsibility! I'll hold off for now. But get a grip on them, all right?"

"Thank you, Four! I owe you one!", Isabell thanked.

Four shooed the others, who had curiously come closer, back to their tasks. Isabell pulled me into the washroom and turned on the taps.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I've never seen you like this before?" she whispered softly.

"Did you know?"

She looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"Did you know?" My eyes must have been sparking with anger, because Isabell suddenly looked startled and took a step back.

"What would I have known?"

"That I had been drugged on the first day here and experiments had been done on me in the AI room?" Only with great difficulty had I been able to lower my trembling voice to a whisper.

Isabell looked honestly surprised. "No. Nonsense, where did you come up with that? Who says so?"

"No allegation, video recording! From me, in the AI room, the day I came here to look at the apartment. When I had no idea about the basement!"

Isabell looked around, startled, to see if anyone else was around and raised her hand to show me to keep quiet. First she set the showers to very hot and pressed the buttons, then she hurried to the doorway and looked to see if anyone was around. Meanwhile, clouds of steam were rising in the room.

She quickly pressed all the outgoing ones again. The cameras fogged up.

She hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Did you find that in the files you asked me to share?"

At first I had remained stiff as a board and had passively accepted her embrace, but now my mind switched on again. Hesitantly, I also enclosed her with my arms. It felt so good to be able to squeeze her. I began to sob.

"I'm sorry!"

"Shh, it's okay. Everything will be fine. Everything will be cleared up! Are you sure it was you on the video? You know Deepfake?"

I nodded into her shoulder. "Yes, for sure. And Rebecca questioned me. Whether I was a cop, or from the IRS. They must have given me a drug. And I knew it, because when I had my first show in the AI room, I recognized the room!"

Isabell leaned back and looked me in the eye. "Shit, really now?"

"And I told her the truth about me while I was lying to you," I sobbed. "That the mafia kidnapped my twin sister and I'm on the run from the mafia."

Isabelle's jaw dropped. "No?"

I nodded. "That was Nadine, my sister, who must have been talking about in her sleep! I'm sorry, I did not want to lie to you, I'll explain it to you later times, as soon as it goes!"

She looked at me seemingly endlessly, then nodded. She wanted to pull me against her again, but I held her back.

"There's something else: the incident with Twenty in the AI room, that wasn't an accident. Someone was manually controlling the Dalek!"

Isabell was visibly trying to process everything I had just opened up to her. Then she shook her head, as if to clear it.

"You do realize that you can't tell any of this to Rebecca without having to explain how you got the information?" She looked me in the eyes with concern.

Slowly, I calmed down again. "Yes!"

"So, what are you going to tell her?"

Isabell had me, and she knew it. I looked embarrassed.

"Do you want us to cancel the show with you? Shall we explain that the past few days were too much for you and you panicked?"

"Would that work?"

"Yeah, if someone else will fill in for you!"

"Who would volunteer to do that now that the story is probably round the house at twenty?"

"I would do it, for you!"

"No way!" I forgot to whisper. "You're not standing in for me because I had a panic attack!"

"Shh, it's okay. I got it!" She took my face between her hands. "I love you!"

"No!" I grabbed her wrists and took them down. "I didn't tell you all this so you'd let me torture you!"

"What's going on?"

Ice cold, Diana's voice pierced the room, drowning out the sound of the taps.

Isabell immediately escaped my grip and threw herself to the floor, pulling me down to her knees.

Hesitantly, I followed her example.

"I repeat, what is going on here, what is the meaning of this? Sheepish?"

"No mistress! Eighteen has suffered a panic attack about tonight and I want to stand in for her!"

"You absolutely will not!", I protested.

"Silence, both of you!" She turned to the door, where the others watched at some distance.

"Turn off the water here, come on, will it soon? Then wipe the room dry again and clean the camera lenses!" Immediately Four and Eleven scurried in, while Thirteen hurried toward the storeroom.

You two come with me, now!" she ordered us before leaving the washroom.

We followed her through the cell wing, the dressing room and the ice-cold corridor to the lock, where she waved us in. Uncertainly, we entered the forbidden area, since we were not wearing a hood. But Diana did not say a word. Behind the lock, she strode to an aisle door on the right and opened it. In my mind I recalled the general plan of the cellar. There only one room had been indicated without a more exact function. When we entered behind Diana, it turned out to be a tastefully furnished apartment, almost like the one upstairs, only without windows. Instead, there was a large monitor wall where every corner of our prison could be seen. Opposite was a large desk, at which Diana now sat down.

Isabell sank to her knees in front of the table, I followed her example with some delay. Both of us kept our heads lowered.

I heard Diana typing on the keyboard of the computer. The wordless silence made me a little nervous after a while. But she took her time. The typing was no longer audible, only the occasional click of a mouse button. The leather of her chair creaked. Her perfume invaded my nose. It was tart, a little like amber, but very pleasant.

My thoughts drifted back again to the seen, my rape! The rage rose slowly again in me, and displaced the trepidation which I had felt just for a moment.

"So, eighteen!" Diana's sudden speech surprised me. "You spent two nights in the bunker. And from what I can see, apparently handled it well. Until you suddenly snapped for no reason an hour ago. Can you explain that to me? Speak!"

I moistened my lips. "Mistress, I don't know. I can't explain it!" I don't know if I managed to make my tone sound appropriate.

"Look at me, Eighteen!"

I lifted my head and looked into Diana's brown eyes. They looked ice-cold, I tried to look neutral.

"Now get your head out of your ass and explain what's going on!"

"Twenty told her how the Dalek went nuts!" interjected Isabell.

"One penalty point for you, Five! But thanks for the answer!"

Immediately Isabell lowered her head again.

"Is that so, Eighteen?"

I nodded hesitantly.

It was as if Diana was trying to penetrate my thoughts with her gaze. I tried to think about a poker game and not about the video.

Finally she relaxed a little and let herself sink back into the chair.

"Let's forget about all the formalities for a moment. Here we are among ourselves. Johanna, what did you hear happened?"

"Twenty told me how the Dalek got out of control and hurt her."

"Was that it?"

I hesitated. My conversation with Hal had to be easy to find on the surveillance footage.

"No. I logged into the AI program and asked Hal about the incident. He then told me that the Dalek had been tampered with."

"Manipulated? How?"

"The Dalek was under manual control at this point!"

"Manually? By whom?"

"I couldn't figure that out. The data has been deleted!"

Diana thought.

"Is that why you wanted to talk to your mistress?"

"Yes!"

"So you don't want to drop out, and you're still willing to do the show tonight?"

Was it me? For whom? For Rebecca? Hardly. I had to get out of here. But there were some closed doors in between. If I turned off now, they'd stay locked. I had to keep her safe.

"Yes, if my safety is guaranteed."

Isabell raised her head and wanted to say something, but I just looked at her piercingly and shook mine.

Diana thought again.

"How did you get the data?"

"They set me up with clearance for the Ki room and Hal. And I just asked him!"

"That's all, just asking?"

"Yes!"

"Say that again! Come here and talk to Hal!"

I stood up and walked around the table. Diana stood up and offered me the chair. Nodding, I thanked her and logged into the program, then grabbed the headset.

"No, put it on speaker, I want to hear it!"

I nodded and addressed Hal. Without any problems, he repeated for us what he had told me earlier. Diana shooed me away from her seat again.

I knelt down again next to Isabell, who was now also looking worried.

Diana grabbed the phone and dialed a number.

"Becky, we have a problem!"

Diana clicked something on the computer with the mouse.

"No, in the AI room!"... "Yes, I figured it out, or rather your pony did."

She looked at me for a moment.

"It wasn't signal interference, someone was tampering!"... "For sure!"... "I can't tell like that, the data has been erased!"... "You won't believe it, she just asked the AI!" Diana laughed.

"Yes, that simple!"

Suddenly she became serious again. She gave me a look.

"Who else knows about it? Twenty?"

"It took me a second to realize she meant me.

"No one, except Isabe... uh five, I mean!"

Diana just shook her head. "Only Johanna and Isabell!" she spoke into the phone again.

"She wanted to tell you, but the others thought she just had the usual initial hangover."... "No, I don't think so. It's logical to investigate when you hear about it and you're supposed to go in there yourself."

She looked at the computer again. "Martin should go into the backup and see if the data can still be found there."

She laughed again. "Do that. If a camgirl can do in a few minutes what he couldn't do in days, he's clearly getting too much pay."

Again her eyes fell on me.

"She's staying in, she said. She just wants guarantees for her safety."... "Sure understandable!"... "Hold on, I'll put you on speaker, they're both kneeling in front of me!" Diana pressed a button on the phone and hung up the receiver.

"Eighteen, five, can you hear me?" Rebecca's voice filled the room.

"Yes mistress!" we both answered almost simultaneously.

"You keep silence from the others, not a word, to anyone, is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress!" we confirmed in duet.

"Five!", Rebecca cleared her throat. "Johanna, I assure you that I will do whatever is necessary to ensure your safety. Do you trust me?"

Me and trust her again? Never ever!

My gaze fell on Isabell.

Shit.

"Do I get a safe word?"

Rebecca was silent for a few moments. Diana looked at me thoughtfully.

"Johanna, if you call Red, the Dalek will shut down!"

Inwardly I breathed a sigh of relief, but Rebecca followed up.

"But, Johanna! Only do that when he goes crazy, is that clear? Otherwise, no! You must absolutely hold out, the four hours or until he faints!"

"What are the stakes?"

Diana raised an eyebrow.

"Very high!" There was no emotion in Rebecca's voice.

"Six months remission if I go the full time? For Isabell and me!"

Isabell uttered a surprised sound and Diana looked at me in no less astonishment.

"What...?" began Rebecca, but I interrupted her.

"And I certainly won't shout on stage that the Dalek can be manipulated! In fact, I will completely forget that I ever heard of it!", I added with a completely neutral look to Diana.

One thing about Rebecca, she knew when she had lost. Or had I lost? Twenty minutes ago, I had been completely sure that I had taken Rebecca to the cleaners, but now I was suddenly not so sure anymore. She had given in far too easily. Diana had given the impression that she was about to burst with rage when she had heard my threat.

But Rebecca had kept herself under control. Not raving, not cursing, not even hesitating excessively. She simply said "Agreed!". And me and Isabell each missed two penalty points for our midday appearance, which we then acknowledged with "Thank you mistress!

Diana told us what we were allowed to tell the others. Namely that I had freaked out, but she and Rebecca were able to calm me down, but that we had also collected penalty points for our behavior.

Then she had led us back to the cell wing, where I got the order to eat sensibly. Although the official meal time was already over and the others had long since finished eating, such restrictions did not apply to the instructors. And if they ordered something, it was done.

Isabell picked something out of the leftovers from lunch and warmed it up while I set the table for three. Diana at the head, Isabell and I at the other end of the table, sitting opposite each other.

My anger was far from gone. But if I wanted to know what they had done to me in the AI room, I had to swallow it and get my feelings under control. Is this how women felt who had been raped under anesthesia by their doctor? This went even beyond a purely physical rape, it was a fucking mindfuck!

What did Rebecca know about me in the meantime? Had she now played with me for a month, like a cat with the already caught mouse? I thought about whether I had more memory gaps or missing hours, but came to no conclusion.

Isabell served Diana, then we were allowed to take a seat. They could slip me another drug at any time. With a knot in my stomach, I looked at my plate. I was not hungry.

"Eat, Eighteen! You need to have something in your belly for tonight if you're actually going to last four hours!" Diana's tone was caustic.

She was right, but still I felt sick at the sight of the full plate. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. Not about the Dalek, not about the AI room, not about the KO means... Shit! What had I done to Isabell? I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled worriedly at me.

If Karma is such a bitch, Rebecca should be burning in hell by now, right?

Hesitantly, I grabbed the fork and poked at the food. It was a rice and vegetable dish. With the tip of the fork, I poked a piece of zucchini and popped it into my mouth. Very deliberately, I chewed on it and tried to concentrate on the taste.

'Food, yummy food, you like that kind of thing, go eat that!", I tried to tell myself.

I felt nauseous. I reached for the glass of water and was about to wash down the zucchini when the memory of the first day came to me: The glass of water, handed to me by Rebecca! I set the glass down.

"Well, that's not going to make it six months!" sneered Diana.

"Mistress, may I get up and make myself some tea? I think it would be better with that!"

Diana nodded. "Go ahead."

I got up and filled the kettle in the kitchen with the minimum amount. While it was heating the water, I looked in the cupboards for the chamomile tea, sugar and a cup. Not five minutes later I was sitting at the table again. I took the cup in both hands, lifted it up and smelled the tea with my eyes closed. Childhood memories came up, distracting me from my current thoughts. Slowly, my stomach calmed down a bit.

Diana and Isabell had continued eating in silence in the meantime. I put the cup down and hesitantly began to eat. The food was rather lukewarm by now, but still edible. By holding on to the childhood memories that had come up, I finally managed to eat something. After a few minutes, I also drank some tea. At least I managed to eat half the portion and no longer had an empty stomach. If I could get something down later in the evening, I should be able to get through the show, at least physically.

After dinner, Diana left us again, while Isabell and I now went about our work. We had to clean and tidy up. The others were assigned outside, except for Twenty, who was back in her cell studying. So Isabell and I were alone again.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked quietly as we cleaned out the dishwasher side by side.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What can I do? Play Rebecca's game first!"

"Yes, but then? How are you going to go about it? I mean, if she drugged you on day one?"

"Did you ever catch any of that, if she's ever done that?"

"Never! No rumors either. That's why I find it so hard to believe you!"

I lowered the plate I was about to put in the cupboard and looked at her.

"You don't believe me?"

"Shh, yes, of course. It's just hard for me. I've known her for so long. And she's not evil or conniving. Strict, sometimes a little too much sadistic, yes, but never over the top. And she runs the whole operation here. She built that up almost by herself. So I'm just surprised."

She closed the empty machine and straightened up. With a rag, she began to remove the water stains in the sink. I did the same and wiped the countertop and tiles behind it.

"I will show you the recordings, then you will have to believe it. Right now, if you want!"

Startled, she looked at me.

"Are you crazy? They have an extra eye on us now! Whatever you call up on the computer now, they will also look at! Let some grass grow over it first!"

Damn, she was right. I could probably forget that for now. I should really get my feelings back under control.

Unmotivated, I looked around the kitchen. "So, what now?"

"All other rooms. Like every day, clean everything once thoroughly. We'll be busy with that until the evening."

When Isabell said clean thoroughly, she meant it. I had hardly seen her pick up a feather duster in the last few weeks, but here she was even cleaning behind the cabinets. It looked suspiciously like occupational therapy. But she was successful. I forgot to brood and concentrated on the work.

I was completely surprised by the return of the others for dinner.

Four inspected our work and checked very strictly. But she found nothing serious wrong.

"All right, now get something to eat quickly, then you have to go, Eighteen!"

I went to the table, where the others were already seated. Again and again they looked at me furtively, if they meant that I did not see it. That didn't exactly help my appetite, of course, but at least I was getting something down now.

Because I had to get ready, I was allowed to get up earlier. Isabel also got up and accompanied me to the washroom. She had the key to my 'clothes'. She also removed my cuffs on my wrists and ankles and my collar. As soon as I was freed, I relieved myself. Then I showered while Isabell took care of cleaning the chastity belt, the breastplate and the shackles.

After I had dried off, she accompanied me to the dressing room, carrying my 'clothes' in a laundry bag. Everyone looked after me silently.

36 Cash Game

Of course, I was not dressed. I was merely given a robe and slippers, then we waited silently until Diana appeared. Isabell squeezed both my hands as a farewell. Then Diana led me to the AI studio, where the make-up artist was already waiting for me again.

Diana sat down in the armchair where Rebecca had sat the last time.

"Do you actually realize what you've gotten yourself into today?" Her tone was lurking.

"Torture without limit? Yes!"

She was silent while Yvonne began to make me up. I caught Yvonne's glance, she looked a little pale.

"Mistress Diana?"

"What is it, Eighteen?"

"May I get up and get some more water to drink?"

"No, you're going to sit there and get your ass kicked. But I'll get you something. Still or carbonated?"

Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers
123456...8