No-LIMIT-Rooms 05 English

Story Info
Everything gets out of hand, Johanna is exposed.
28.2k words
4.88
8k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
130 Followers

No-LIMIT-Rooms 5

Kumiho

By

J. Paschmann

C o n t e n t

33 Night Johnboy 4

34 Kumiho investigates 11

35 Breakdown 20

36 Cash Game 29

37 agent in pink romper suit 37

38 Trafficking 46

39 monsters 54

40 Order executed 62

33 Night Johnboy

When it was time for dinner, the others returned from their activities through the wing. My cell door unlocked automatically and I joined my slave sisters going into the communal wing. Twenty had been cooking there. Four was not present, nor was Isabell. But Isabell was allowed to do her online show today, so I hadn't expected her either. She would probably return just before the end.

Twenty ate from her bowls again on the floor, this time dry food.

"What is it?" she asked when she noticed my gaze.

"The dog food, doesn't that bother you?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I just think of them as protein bars in crunch form. It doesn't taste that bad."

Inwardly it shook me at the idea. Not because of the dog food, but because of the whole humiliation: To be shorn bald, to eat on the floor and to have to spend the nights chained in the bunker was already a very severe punishment.

And I was only two ranks away from having to suffer that myself. With my great relationship with Jelena, that could certainly happen quite quickly, to slip further.

"Do any of you have ponygirl experience?" I asked around the room.

To my amazement, everyone shook their heads. "But Four does?"

They looked at each other uneasily.

Twelve, who was sitting next to me, answered hesitantly and very quietly, "Four has been here the longest. She is a voluntary slave who is being trained in all areas."

"But, why would anyone do that?"

"Shhh," Twelve made anxiously and pointed with her eyes to the camera. Barely audible, she reprimanded me, "You must never ask that. That's personal! Actually, I'm not allowed to tell you about the free will, so please forget that again!"

I nodded. The food tasted really very good, I could only hope that Twenty had at least tasted properly while cooking.

After dinner, I helped clear the table and clean up. In the process, I also stood close to twenty, as if by chance.

"What was going on with the Dalek with you? I'm scheduled there tomorrow," I spoke to her quietly as I handed her dishes.

Twenty froze for a brief moment, but then continued to put away the dishwasher.

"He suddenly started veering around like crazy, as if he didn't know where to stand. Sometimes he came very close, then again very far away. And all the time the whip was swinging. Sometimes he missed me, then again he even hit me with his arm. I still have a severe bruise there now and a stitched wound on my thigh!" She pointed to her right leg.

"Shit, didn't they respond right away?"

"Supposedly they tried, but the signal would have been jammed."

"And then you freaked out afterwards? I probably would have!"

"There was a pause where they were going to fix the problem. After that, it was supposed to continue. But I demanded abort, and when they didn't respond to that right away, I called Master P names and insulted him in front of the guests."

"Is not true? They wanted you to go on? I wouldn't have done it either."

Twenty looked at me, tears standing in her eyes. "I'm never doing that there again, no matter what they tell me. Never again!"

Hesitantly, I took her in my arms and held her tight. And for that she was punished? The girl had rightly had a panic attack, and they locked her in the bunker for it? I had always thought of René as friendly and nice, but that turned out to be a complete misjudgment. At least towards us 24/7ers he was probably a sadistic asshole.

"What happened after that?" I noticed her trembling. It was probably the first time she had been able to talk about it to anyone, and now came the shock. Sympathetically, I stroked her bald skull.

"They freed me, but then I had to kneel down while Master P was still shaving my head on stage. Only after that did they take me to the hospital. The doctor had intervened and prevailed. Thanks to her, I was allowed to recover a bit first. She helped me a lot. Eighteen, I don't know how I'm going to get through this time!"

I would have liked to know why she was down here. But I was not allowed to ask about that. At least not here and not now. It was possible that there would be an opportunity later, without surveillance.

"You will. I'll help you, and Isa... I mean Five too!"

I was now, of course, concerned with the Dalek malfunction. I had completely trusted Rebecca that the technology was safe. Now I had doubts.

Twenty had calmed down a bit again and detached herself from me. She looked into my eyes as she squeezed my hands. "Thank you!"

I nodded and together we continued with the dishes.

There was no training this evening, but we had our own learning on our computers later in the evening. Once I was in the washroom, I watched to get out of my boots. My feet were burning and a little sore too. But there was nothing I could do about it now. Unfortunately, there was no one around with a key to my 'clothes' either, so I couldn't go big or get in the shower to rinse off downstairs. At least I could cool and wash my aching feet. When Elf saw my heels, she left briefly and came back shortly after with some ointment.

"Here, use these and it will heal better." She spoke with a clearly recognizable Italian accent. "Here around the corner is the medicine cabinet with such remedies, free for all to use. Also band-aids and dressings. You haven't had any real guidance down here, have you?"

"No, the guide was a little shallow!"

Elf laughed. "Come, I'll give you a thorough tour of our common areas here and explain everything before we have to go to the cells. We have that much time. Take your boots with you, they'll go in the day locker."

The day locker was a small locker for each slave in which she could store her clothes to be worn down here. Nothing was allowed to be stored in the cells that was not absolutely necessary. This was also where I could store my 'toilet bag'. The lockers were in the room that was accessible from the corridor to the cells and the bunker. In addition, the cleaning things and our work clothes were also stored here.

After Elf had shown me, she showed me around again in detail, explained where what was done and where I had to find what. It was a bit strange: At first I had thought that this would be like a normal prison, where prisoners do not have any dangerous objects, and therefore I was not allowed to have free access to my things, but now it turned out to be more complicated.

We even had a lot of dangerous items here, like knives, scissors, ropes, chains; and also whips and paddles, but not in our cells. I assumed that was to help prevent suicides.

"Who's going to lock up twenty today? Four is not there, after all?"

"I'll have to take it from there. Always the highest-ranking. So four, five, eleven, and so on."

"I find it confusing that no one here has a permanent name, but is constantly changed!"

"Well, it's not quite like that. It can happen, but basically the ranking is made up of several parts: Length of stay, training level and penalty points. If you're new, you never get the first number. Four, however, has been two for a very long time, until..., well, let's not go there. Anyway, if one slips in rank, it gets the next worse free rank. So, if I were to slip, I'd get the number 15, but twelve wouldn't become eleven. However, my rank would only be temporary. Since I've almost finished my training, I'd either get my old rank back pretty quickly, or I'd get into the penalty numbers if I didn't improve."

"I see," I confirmed, although it was still not entirely clear to me.

"And punishment number always means head shaved and nights in the bunker?"

"It depends. We've had women here with claustrophobia, they can't go in the bunker. And hair is usually off-limits for women who have less than a year until discharge, unless otherwise specified. Even women with natural curls can expect reduced sentences there. But the substitute penalties can be pretty nasty, too."

"Those would be?"

She pointed to my chastity belt: "Well, it's already quite unpleasant. But there are still ways to make it extremely uncomfortable. Ever had ginger stuck in your butt for hours? Or get light electric shocks every few minutes?"

"Ginger not, but with electricity I already had the pleasure in the bunker! And besides, my bra is electrified."

"Yes, in Hell Week you already get an idea of what to expect if you disobey. And they already pay attention to what represents a punishment for you and what rather not. For some, it would be absolutely unthinkable to drink someone's piss. Others have less problems with it or even like it. But if you have ever agreed to a practice, you can assume that it will be used, even if you don't like it. By the way, even if you've experimented with it on camera before. They're researching your cam footage!"

I thought about everything I had already tried out in front of the camera. A hard limit had not been there.

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Who or what is the Circle?"

Elf didn't let on.

"I just remembered, the bunker still needs to be cleaned. Since you're not wearing shackles, you can help me!"

We got the trolley and went to the bunker wing. I was about to start spraying, when she shook her head. "Today, the walls too. Wait, I'll show you!"

She took the spray bottle with the cleaning foam, connected it to the hose and pressed the lever. Immediately, the foam sprayed out as a stream. We stepped back a bit and she sprayed the walls from top to bottom. As if by chance, the foam also got on the cameras in the corners. Obviously, they were splash-proof.

"So, now we have to do the dishes, oh, damn!"

The hose popped out of the bayonet fitting and the water splashed loudly and uncontrollably into the cell. Fortunately, it was the first with the functioning drain.

I wanted to quickly turn off the water, but she held me back.

"Be careful with questions like that!" she whispered in my ear as the water splashed loudly. "Something like that asked at four, makes you immediately 29!"

"Turn off the water as soon as I've rinsed it all off!" she now shouted loudly.

I nodded and grabbed the squeegee while I went to the faucet. She hosed everything down, I turned off the water, and then squeegeed the walls and floor dry.

She took a rag and a small folding step from the trolley and went to the cameras to clean the lenses again. After that, we cleaned my cell in a similar way, but with much less foam and water. And neither of us lost another word about my question.

After sitting at my computer in my cell again, I recapitulated in my mind what I had learned in the meantime. The day before yesterday, I had been sure that I had figured out the rooms, but I had to realize that I had only scratched the surface.

I was also concerned about the role of my clients. Nothing I had learned so far justified such an effort in my eyes. It did not make sense for such an organization to put so much effort into infiltrating such a company that did not possess any secret technology, neither economically nor militarily.

The key had to be Morozov. And by chance was he also my target? I no longer believed in coincidences. Unfortunately, now I couldn't get on the Internet and Google. Therefore, I tried to remember what I had already found out about him.

He was a heavily wealthy oligarch, Putin's confidant and Rebecca's friend. Moreover, my sister was probably at his estate in Cyprus. But how and why had she come there?

The encounter with Morozov came back to my mind. And his remark that I had used a Russian poker term in a reply. I certainly had not. But unfortunately Rebecca had immediately led me away before he could explain it to me.

I was so confused that I just sat around idly for minutes with my head down, thinking.

"Don't fall asleep!"

I startled up. Twenty was standing at her lattice door, looking over at me. "I'm tired, too. After all, nights in the bunker aren't very restful. That's why I'm walking around a bit right now."

I shook my head. Had I actually fallen asleep?

"Thanks, yeah, I'm pretty beat. Had a very busy day too!" I got up and went to my grille.

"Then don't do any more nonsense now and you can sleep in the luxury bed tonight!" She laughed at her ironic tone.

"Man, be quiet and study!" it came from one of the other cells. I had no idea who had shouted it.

"It's okay. Eighteen was dozing off and I woke her up, all right? Don't act up."

"I don't want to get a penalty point because of you guys." It was probably Elf.

I shook my head and raised my index finger to my lips. Silently I formed 'thank you' with my lips.

Twenty nodded and disappeared out of sight again. And I, too, sat down again and continued learning.

Our cell locks were such that we could lock ourselves in. At certain times, or when entered by authorized persons, we could open the locks again.

So at about 11:30 p.m. I heard a lock being opened and got up to see what was going on. It was Elf, who took Twenty out of her cell and took her towards the bunker.

"Good night. Twenty!", I said goodbye to her, "And hang in there, you can do it. Remember camping!"

She grinned briefly and nodded gratefully. "Enjoy your bed, see you tomorrow!"

No sooner had she left the hallway than I heard the door again at the other end of the hall. "Evening, everyone," I heard Isabelle's voice.

The others greeted me back briefly, then Isabell was already at my door. She was still made up and sweaty. Obviously, she had not yet showered.

"Hello my darling! I have to hurry and take a shower and remove my makeup, see you soon!

"See you in a bit, missed you!"

And away she went.

"So you're a couple?" came a question from behind. From the accent, it must have been Thirteen.

"Yeah, do you mind?"

"Not me, but our instructors don't like it."

"They know that. That's exactly why we're down here!"

"Shut up, we're not supposed to talk about this stuff!" Twelve's voice. "Eighteen, I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a penalty point, sorry!"

I swallowed. "I'm sorry, all right. Thanks for the correction, Twelve!"

"So, get ready, it's almost bedtime. Last chance to go to the bathroom!"

"Uh, Houston, I have a problem here!", I shouted.

"What?"

"No key for my chastity belt?"

Someone giggled.

"What?" said Twelve.

"Your name is Housten now!" snorted Thirteen. "You finally have a nickname!"

Oops.

"Shut up, Thirteen! Eighteen, wait for Four, she should be here any minute. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. You can do little!"

At that moment, I heard another door lock.

"Yes, I'm here, thank you Twelve!" It was Four's Polish accent. "What's all the yelling about?"

"I'm sorry," I exclaimed. "But I need to go to the bathroom and relieve myself, but no one has a key."

Four cursed softly and stepped into my field of vision. She easily unlocked my cell door and took a small bunch of keys from her neck. She approached me and fiddled with the lock for my chastity belt.

"Come on, hurry up, we don't have much time left. If we're not all in our cells in time when the lights go out, there will be penalty points!"

After a quick gesture, Four turned around sighing as I stripped off the belt. There was a small 'plop' as I hastily pulled out the plug and quickly sat down on the ceramic. Still seated, I bent over and rinsed the plug clean in the sink. In the meantime, the pressure in my bowels eased so much that it almost came close to an orgasm.

At the edges of the belt I had pressure marks. Fortunately, I had kept the small tube of wound cream and could rub that right now. I wiped my ass clean, washed my hands, creamed the sore spots, also provided the plug with a little bit of cream and stuffed it back in me. I was done in less than 10 minutes. Nevertheless, Four had become impatient.

"Come on, from now on, in six minutes it's shift time!"

At that moment, the fire door opened and Isabell and Elf appeared. Four turned around, stepped into the corridor and pulled my cell door shut.

"Night, have a good rest!" she said goodbye to me and turned to the others.

Both greeted Four briefly.

"Hi, are you all right? Twenty is well?" asked Four.

Elf nodded, "Yeah, I asked her if she could handle it. She said yes. Five just helped me clean up a bit."

"Well, off you go!"

Both went immediately to their cells. I saw that Isabell hesitated and would have preferred to stop in front of my cell, but after a glance at Four, she decided against it.

Four also disappeared into her cell, and shortly thereafter we were all locked in.

Isabell and I looked at each other through the screen doors and exchanged an air kiss.

"Come on, everybody on the bunks!" ordered Four from behind.

A murmured 'Good night!' came from everywhere.

"Night Johnboy," it escaped me before I could think.

There was silence for a few seconds, when suddenly someone started giggling. Aha, someone still knew old series,' I thought. Then the light went out and only a weak night light in the hallway provided some orientation.

I lay down on the cot and covered myself. In my thighs I felt a beginning muscle soreness from the pony training.

"Is Four Johnboy now?" asked the voice that must have been chuckling a moment ago.

"Shut up, Thirteen!" shouted Four!

34 Kumiho investigates

It was almost heavenly to be able to stretch out. After two nights in the bunker, it was indescribable to be able to sleep chained up and sitting on a mattress. And I was really dead tired. Actually, I should have fallen asleep immediately, but I just couldn't.

In contrast to the cell in the bunker, there were numerous noises here that I first had to classify. In addition to the noises made by the other women, there were also technical noises. I could at least identify fans. In addition, everything echoed strangely, almost like a faint echo.

The faint night light from the hallway lights was just enough for me to make out silhouettes. Isabelle's cell was in complete darkness; from her side, mine had to look similar.

Suddenly it crossed my mind that none of the women appeared to be smokers. That was either unlikely, or female smokers were going cold turkey here. Most of the camgirls were smokers. I was fine with the fact that there was no smoking down here, of course, but I did find it odd. Although, when I considered the possible fire hazard, it did make sense.

My thighs ached, my chastity belt squeezed and my hard bra prevented me from sleeping on my stomach as I usually liked to do.

I also felt a little reminded of my boarding school days when I had to sleep in the room with three other girls. In addition to Nadine, Hanna and Franka.

Funny, I hadn't thought back to it until Sunday. I wonder what the two of them were doing now? We had completely lost sight of each other. Well, Franka had been disgusted by me and Hanna when she had found out about our lesbian games. But at least I could still have had contact with Hanna. I wonder if she was a veterinarian by now, as she had intended?

Someone started snoring lightly.

And of course my thoughts came back to the Dalek. I was going to be tortured tonight! By an obviously dangerous machine. In my mind, I put myself back in the AI room.

The scent of the hot wax rose to my nose again. Blindfolded, I hung in the bonds and my breasts dipped into the boiling liquid. But this time it did not stop. My frame continued to swing forward and I dove in headfirst. Then I sank completely into the pot and was surrounded by hot wax. As I began to scream, it filled my mouth, then entered my lungs.

Jepasch
Jepasch
130 Followers
123456...8