No-LIMIT-Rooms 06 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand: why would I need to sign off?"

Diana tilted her head. "Johanna, you are a slave! Forgotten?"

Of course, I had not forgotten that. But I was Rebecca's slave, not hers. But I did not want a confrontation.

"Sorry, I hadn't thought of that. We just wanted to get to Rebecca as quickly as possible!"

Diana nodded. "Yes, Isabell had told me that, too."

A shiver went down my spine. Had she questioned Isabell, too? Had Bella revealed something?

But Diana maintained her noncommittal smile.

"Of course I would have taken you with me if you had asked. But in retrospect it seems to have been good that you had been there first. Rebecca was able to remember some things again that had slipped her mind in the morning." She paused for a moment and looked at me appraisingly.

"What happened on the day of her accident. What did you talk about?"

In a flash, thoughts ran through my mind: Had Rebecca remembered now after all? What had Isabell said? And why hadn't we agreed before? I made too many mistakes!

"Um, actually about nothing. She brought Isabell with her and then left us alone so that we could talk undisturbed. When she then wanted to take Isabell away again, she fell. But we've already put that on record for the insurance company!"

Diana seemed visibly disappointed.

"And why had Rebecca suddenly canceled all her appointments for the afternoon?"

A good question. But I could lie about that very well.

"I don't know."

Diana looked at me thoughtfully for another moment, then nodded.

"Well, that's all I had to discuss with you for the moment. If there is nothing from your side, you may go to your apartment now!"

"Do I get compensation for pain?" It had just slipped out, but it was also a good way to take the initiative again.

"What do you mean?" Diana looked annoyed.

"I was injured, and badly! Besides, I can't work and earn money. I think I'm entitled to something!"

"Is that what it was about? Were you trying to negotiate with Rebecca when she fell?"

"What? No! I just thought of it that way yesterday."

Diana leaned back. "You owe Rebecca a lot of money for Isabell. She remembered. Actually, you weren't due the money from the show already!"

"Wait, those are two completely different things. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have found out about Edward. How much more damage would he have done?"

Diana looked caught.

"Good, I will discuss this with Rebecca soon and we will make you an offer. In the meantime: In ten days, you can go back to work. If I offer you a Kumiho show, will you be satisfied, income-wise?"

"On Saturday? Twelve hours?"

"Yes!"

"I will!"

"Good, then get in touch with Thomas as soon as possible and work out a script. I'd like to have it on the table by Friday. Beyond that, you're going to walk around in those pony boots every free minute from now on so you finally get used to them. And as soon as the stitches are out, you'll start your running training, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Diana!"

"Good, then you may go now. Bye!"

"Thank you, have a nice day!"

Downright relieved, I stood up and turned away.

"Oh, there is one more thing," Diana stopped me again. "At the end of the month, you're moving back into the basement, just so we're clear!"

Surprised, I just nodded.

"Fine, you can go."

I walked out completely perplexed. Was Rebecca already fit again then? Was that already clear now? This morning, everything had looked much more serious.

Well, let's listen what else Isabell could tell me this evening.

I didn't see Aaron anymore. I took the stairs to my apartment. In my apartment I put my things away, took off my shoes and threw myself on my bed. I was completely exhausted.

The day had begun excitingly and had not gotten much better.

44 Restart

After a short pause, I sat up again and fished for my tray. Kumiho was to perform again and I needed inspiration. Therefore I contacted Thomas. For more than three weeks I had neither heard nor read anything from him.

But since he was part of the inner coven, it was clear that as soon as I was unpopular with Diana and Rebecca, I was also blacklisted for him.

It was Wednesday, so I didn't expect a speedy reply. According to the shooting schedule, he was at work in basement studio 11.

I thought about what Kumiho could do against the paladins this time. Last time, the paladins had suffered a defeat. Now Kumiho would have to follow up. So should I be active? Me as a Dom? Who?

Who was the weak link?

Jelena and Diana were out of the show. At least in the medieval timeline. Isabell stood by my side. Linda and Ronja I had tortured last time.

Hm, how was it with Phoenix? Was I allowed to request her? Would she join in?

I looked up in the pad the vita of other actresses in the house who were available. Real masochists were really in short supply.

Most had mild flogging, mild to moderate pain as the limit. So more show than lifestyle. Phoenix was not listed, which was not surprising.

I thought about what plot the show should show. What if I created it in two parts? Linda and Ronja, plus Isabell, and possibly Phoenix?

I would submit that to Thomas and see what he thought.

Isabell's opinion was already clear to me: Everything that had to do with Ronja and Linda was a red rag for her. Isabell was professional enough not to hate the two, but she had not yet completely overcome my 'fling' with the two. Although we were not yet officially together at that time.

But I didn't want to dare to experiment with performers I didn't know. On the other hand, how could I get to know others?

Suddenly I had an idea: I just cast!

Spontaneously I put an ad on the internal bulletin board: 'For Kumiho show on 14.9. still two masochistic actresses wanted. Message to Johanna until 6.9. at the latest'.

When I had sent it off, it came back to me how absurd my actions had been: on the one hand, I thought the basic idea of the apartment and the show was perfectly fine, on the other hand, I had decided to destroy the company. But since I had informed Walter, there was no turning back.

By now it had become evening and I decided to shove together a salad for dinner.

While I was nibbling that, I thought about what to do next.

Isabell was busy for now, but I could go back in front of the cam next week. I should do that, too, because the current downpour of money would soon dry up.

To pay off my loan shark, I didn't need much more. Then I was finally rid of the worry. I should get in touch with him. But not here. With the mini cell phone I had to talk so loudly, on the balcony it would be heard in all apartments. I remembered my new pad. The building services hadn't got hold of it yet, so it wasn't bugged. I could use Skype to make phone calls.

Swallowing the last bite, I fished the new pad out of my purse and logged onto the Internet. Installing Skype didn't take long. My log-in information was accepted, and Laura Zamora was back on Skype. That worked out fine. Then I went to my laptop and looked up the number. I didn't know it by heart.

With headset and pad, I went to the balcony again and dialed my loan shark.

"Hello?", Mirco sounded cautious.

"Hello Mirco, Laura here!"

Stunned silence followed for a moment.

"Laura Zamora?"

"Yep!"

"You've got a lot of nerve coming forward! Knowing you is bad for business, what do you want?"

"What do you mean, bad for business? You got the markdowns, didn't you?"

"If you mean a small payment and lots of beatings, I guess you're right!"

"Small? And what kind of strokes?"

"The guys you sent after me put an envelope with ten grand in my hand, beat me up and told me to consider Laura Zamora's debt paid off! Really friendly Russians! Laura, your account is not balanced with that, I just want to tell you that. You know, I can get money for you in another way!"

Shit! What had Holger done there? And why only ten grand?

"I'm sorry, something must have gone completely wrong. I'll clear it up. In fact, I wanted to inform you that you should receive your full money this month!"

He was silent for a moment.

"Plus 10 for the pain and hospitalization!"

Ouch, damn. The show on the 16th better bring in some.

"Agreed. And Mirco, I didn't order anyone to beat you up. They should pay you half, not just ten grand."

"Well, ask the guys what they did with my money. But be careful, they were professionals!"

"Mirco, you'll get your money, all of it! I promise you. Without you I could never have started the search. You can't believe how grateful I am to you!"

He was silent again for a moment.

"Did you at least find Nadine?"

"She's alive, that much I know by now. And I know where to find her! If everything works out as planned, she'll be home by early November!"

"Well at least something. All right. By the end of this month the full amount! If not, at least three quarters, the rest afterwards. You know the interest rate, do you?

I had always been good at calculating interest; I knew how much I owed him.

"I am aware of that. I'll get back to you when I can pay. Then we'll figure out how and where you'll get it."

"Western Union, or you personally and alone in public place! I have a new address, which I don't want your new friends to know."

I had understanding for that.

"That's fine with me, too. I'll be in touch. See you, Mirco!"

"Last chance! See you soon, Laura!"

I ended the conversation.

So now I also had to talk to Holger again. It was disgusting

I couldn't call Holger with this, he would go crazy. And I could not leave the house now either. Slowly it became fresh on the balcony, the warmth of the day had given way to the evening chill. We had September, and even though it had very warm days, the nights were now cooler.

Shivering, I retreated to the apartment, where I heard the signal of incoming messages in quick succession. Well, who all wanted something from me?

While I was still puzzling, my doorbell rang. Confused, I put my new pad aside and opened the door. It was Ronja.

"Hi. I heard you were looking for co-actors?"

"Uh, hello Ronja! Yeah, sure, but I'm afraid not you this time!"

"Och!" She strode past me into the room. "I'm just the one and so is Linda! Leave the door open, she'll be here any minute."

Stunned, I stared after her as the opening elevator door could be heard in the hallway. When I looked out, I saw Linda walking down the hall toward me.

"Hey Janna! Great that you're shooting again!"

Before I knew it, she had already embraced me and kissed me left and right.

"But no nettles this time, please? I had markes for three days!"

Before I could say anything, she was also in my apartment.

"Now come on in and tell us what you're planning!" shouted Ronja from my open refrigerator. "Say, don't you have any champagne cold?"

Completely caught off guard, I closed the door.

"That's the way it looks right now: As much as I'd love to shoot with you two, it's been really great with you, but you don't fit the script this time!"

For the last twenty minutes, I had been trying to explain to them what I had in mind this time. Judging by their disappointed faces, they had finally understood.

Linda started one last attempt.

"What if we came in as supporting actors? There were seven of you on the last shoot!"

"That was a 36-hour show with a million-dollar budget, planned by Rebecca. It's not there, though. Diana certainly doesn't approve shows like that. She specified 12 hours, that's it. One team in front of the camera, one team behind the camera."

"Do you actually know how the Kumiho shows had hit? The customers sent mail by dozen, demanding more of such themed shows." Ronja's voice sounded reproachful.

No, I had not known that. But now I knew why the AI room was so full last time. Rebecca was good, I had totally believee her about dropping the show. And as her slave, all the proceeds from any more shows would have been hers. Sneaky!

"You were indeed my first choice, and will continue to be so if the show fits. Next time I will be the tortured one, then you can have fun with me, I promise!"

That seemed to appease them.

"Where is Isabell anyway? Online?"

"How? Uh, no, she's got something else to do."

Ronja suddenly looked at me suspiciously. "Basement stories?"

I nodded barely noticeably.

"Basement stories? What do you mean?" Linda obviously knew nothing.

Before I could say anything, Ronja began to explain.

"The third basement, as you know, is where the laundry is located. But have you ever seen workers going down there? Rebecca uses slave girls there 24/7!"

"No!"

"Yes she did, and Johanna here was one of them because she had upset Rebecca!"

Quite close to the truth, dear Ronja.

"Is that true?" Linda looked at me, puzzled.

"I am absolutely not allowed to speak about it. Not to affirm or deny anything. But think twice about messing with Rebecca or breaking house rules!"

Linda's eyes widened. "You did detention?"

"No comment!"

Ronja interrupted. "Do you have to go back down?"

I nodded.

"When?"

"Next month. But I'll keep doing shows in the basement. And I'm going to keep my promise: You'll be there! And one more thing, keep your mouths shut about it here in the house. Otherwise we'll all be in trouble!"

They were now looking at me a bit anxiously. So I decided to come back to the show.

"Since you're not eligible, who would you recommend for the show?"

We had talked a little like that, and then the two of them left, visibly disappointed. To be honest, I felt the same way, but I couldn't tell the same story twice.

At least they had given me names, and now I was looking through my messages. ThereThey were indeed all applications for the show. Obviously almost all masochists in the house.

The ones mentioned by the two were also there. Well, they were the first choice. I knew some of the applicants personally, at least we had already met in the corridors or elsewhere in the house. Then I came across Alice's application. I had completely forgotten about her, although I had already filmed with her. It's funny that she applied to me. At our show, I hadn't had the impression that she liked me very much. After all, I had stolen her show.

Well, I had to choose according to the requirements of the roles. Since they were to represent battle-hardened paladins, only athletic women came into question. I sorted out the more chubby ones. So the ones mentioned by Linda and Ronja were all out, except for a Hungarian named Felicia, and an Albanian named Diellza. Alice fit the profile, but why hadn't she been recommended to me?

Now I cursed my stupidity: I should have spoken to Isabell first and asked for her advice. After all, I was no longer alone and only myself affected by my decisions. That would upset Isabell. Also that Linda and Ronja had been here again.

Thoughtfully, I put the pad aside.

On the other hand, Isabell was a sub. If I wanted to be the dominatrix, I couldn't let her top me, either. In my mind, I went through how I would explain the evening and my decision to her.

It was time to get ready for bed, so I went to the bathroom. Back in the room, I lay down on the bed, turned on the bedside lamp and, to distract myself, began to read the last chapters of the book.

I had just finished when I heard the door open and Bella come back.

"Hey honey!" Isabelle's voice sounded tired again.

"Hey Bella! Rough day?"

She had brought me my pony boots and put them down in front of the shoe cabinet. She also had my harness and chastity belt with her in a bag. When she presented it to me, my enthusiasm was limited. Conciliatory, she came straight to me and threw herself on the bed next to me.

"Diana intercepted and questioned me when I came back."

"Me too."

"She wanted to know what else Rebecca was up to that day and what she talked to us about."

"So, what did you tell her?" I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible and not let my sudden nervousness show.

"Well what? That I have no idea and she said little more than hello and goodbye with us. What did you say?"

A stone fell from my heart.

"The same. Still, we should have coordinated more carefully beforehand. That was a mistake."

"Yes, but I was guided by our accident report."

Again the alarm bells rang with me.

"Did she ask you again about what happened?"

"No, why?"

"Because I had to correct it again on Reiner's advice. She fell against the edge of the bed. Against the curve of the railing."

Isabell sat up and looked at me in surprise.

"But we had already turned in the report, right?"

"Yes, but the first pictures were unusable. Hence the New Report." I didn't want to go into further detail because of the possible audience.

Isabell obviously understood this and just nodded. "Well, if that's what Reiner thinks." From her voice I thought I could hear the reproach that I should have told her that before, which she wasn't wrong about.

"Linda and Ronja were here again earlier," I changed the subject.

"Why?" She visibly furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance.

"Because I'm supposed to do a Kumiho show on the 14th and I still need two performers besides the two of us. So I posted a want ad internally. And the two of them immediately jumped on me and worked me to take them."

Isabell thought for a moment before answering, "That would be inconvenient, they were already inside. Unless you want them to torture us this time. But that wouldn't fit either."

"That's exactly what I told them, so they left disappointed."

Her expression brightened. "And now, have you received any other applications?"

"Almost the whole house!", I grinned. "But I don't know who's suitable. Can you help me choose?"

"You bet!" Isabell seemed excited. "Let me see that!"

I fished my pad from the nightstand and handed it to her. She read through the applications.

"I'd take Felicia, she's really masochistic and would definitely enjoy the show. And Diellza might fit the bill too!"

Inwardly, I had to grin. "Okay, what about Alice? I already had a show with her. And she seemed honestly masochistic, too."

Isabell hesitated. "Yes, she would actually be ideal. But she's Jelena's toy. That could be trouble!"

Aha, so that was the reason why she had not been recommended to me.

"But from what I've heard, there's trouble in paradise. She hasn't had a show in the basement for some time."

"Okay, what now? Should I take it or not?"

"Only if you're eager to risk Jelena's anger."

"Well, Jelena can't hate me any more than that anyway, can she?"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you. Remember, in the coven cellar she is our mistress!"

"I'll take my chances with Alice. And besides? Felicia or Diellza?"

Isabell gave an emphatic sigh. "Why are you even asking my opinion if you're going to do what you want anyway?"

"Because I am your mistress, and you are my sub, my darling!"

I then gave the surprised woman a kiss on the mouth to stop her talking back. With success.

At breakfast, we were no longer sitting in T-shirts, but had put on sweatshirts. During the night it had become fresh and rain slapped against the windows. Most people, especially gardeners and farmers had longed for the rain that would finally end the drought and heat wave. But for us camgirls, it all took place in another world.

Right after I got up, I had called the doctor and asked if I could get another appointment for stitches the following day. The receptionist reminded me that my bimonthly checkup for STDs was due, which was a requirement for porn actors. Conveniently, I was able to get that done at the same time. I had never had a doctor's appointment as quickly and easily as I did here.

Isabell had a lunch shift in the basement, which meant she had to go down right at nine.

123456...8