No-LIMIT-Rooms 06 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers

After dinner, Martin left us, he was done with the installation. I had worn the pony boots all day, even in the house, although it was not easy.

Neither Aaron nor Martin had dropped a remark about this, obviously they were used to enough extraordinary things in the house.

But slowly the boots were pressing. Rebecca seemed to notice it.

"Your training is necessary if you don't want to embarrass me in Cyprus!"

Diana had said the same thing.

"Mistress Diana mentioned it. Also, that there are professionals at the start."

Rebecca nodded.

"Yeah, you don't stand a chance against them. They don't do anything else every day. But you could still hold your own with the amateurs if you train diligently for the next six weeks. Your stitches were removed today? Then you should already run your first hour today."

"Oh, they have a treadmill in the house?"

She laughed.

"No, you run outside, of course! Aaron will accompany you. Come on, it's still light enough. Have a nice workout!"

I looked at her for a moment to see if she was joking, but that was obviously not the case. So I submitted to the inevitable and went outside with Aaron.

I had assumed that he would stand somewhere and watch me, but to my surprise he walked along beside me.

"Isn't this too exhausting for you, Aaron, I gasped after the first round."

He looked at me with a smile.

"No, on the contrary. I can finally do some running. I usually do it in my spare time. At this pace, I'm just getting a little warm."

I could not comprehend this, because sweat was already running down my back.

"You clearly lack training, Ms. Blauert!"

Not just running training, I thought to myself.

So we jogged along the circular path around Rebecca's house, and it occurred to me that Rebecca would no longer leave me without supervision. And with Cyprus, everything would be far from over for her, even if I found my sister, Rebecca would insist on fulfillment of my contract.

The intense sunset, bloodred under the clouds, seemed like an omen for my future.

Jepasch
Jepasch
128 Followers
1...345678